Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself (15563 Views)

One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady / A 26-year-old Man,trekked From Lagos To Zaria To Proof Love (photo) See Reaction / These Asian Chicks Are Not Here To Play...their Butts Are Getting Bigger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by Nobody: 9:04am On May 13, 2016
Yes it is Paul Killerman again, the Ashawao champion.....

So yes, I have another story as usual, this time, still to reiterate and reaffirm my stand point that girls are all bitches who deserved to be forked like the hoes they are are discarded when you tired, being all lovey dovey, for a guy is foolishness....

So this time around, I was chilling at one of the joint around my area when I sighted a couple, a sweet chick (my spec) holding hand and all loved up with a nigga , with their hugging n all, no one need tell u they are coupled grin cheesy..... so in my adventurous and observatory manner, I calmed down keenly observing, and I let it fly...
Incidentally I saw that same chick, a couple of days later, at my joint, and I asked a waiter to tap her for me, eventually she came and we got talking, after the initial chickful behaviour , I asked her for us to lodge , she resisted, then I made her a good cash offer, immediately I started seeing glimmers of smile... so we lodged for the night.....
I quickly took some portion of my vega 100, and embarked on the missionary position (sorry, journey rather) my brother I forked this girl like mad, she was just moaning want deaf my ear.... After the first round, I then asked her of her BF, she denied, I insisted and describe the guy I saw the day I first saw her, she was so Shocked! ! ! And I reassured her I didn't know her guy and there was no ties, that I was only observing them from my vantage point, as that is my joint and I was good at obbserving.... so she calmed down and we continued our gist and she told me about the guy, they have been together for about a year and six months and all the foolish and seem less love stories.... I smiled and felt like a God I felt so cool....

I then asked her, if she's the adventurous type, she nodded in the affirmative, then I told her ill like an adventure , told her what I wanted, she refused vehemently , but after much persuasion and luring with incentives, she gave in (persistence is the key to a woman's brain) ....
My people an so we start..... I made her call her BF while I was blasting her furiously cheesy grin cheesy , my people, I was seriously firing the girl, while they were gisting, she tried hiding the moans and all , but that was giving me more hard on, and I was going in deep....
May people, (u know Everly u no fit hide am finish) the BF had to ask why she was sounding somehow, she quickly replied "babe I went out to buy something, and I'm walking back home" I want burst laugh my niggeez , I just gets hold myself, cos I was enjoying the playyout ...

My people, and brothers in this business, na so the thing use go ooh, I finally dash the chick 20k , (she was happy) , while I was super happy .... I have further reasserted my stance , that chicks are only instrument for fucking , nothing more..... just fork them and pay them...

For the niggaz acting lover boy, na you sabbi, I go still catch your woman, fork am well well, tell am to call you (just know say when she answer you , "I'm walking down the road" Paul killerman is actually on the other side "walking down that road with her" angry cheesy grin cheesy

For your own good, u better behave and be like Paul Killerman , treat these bitches like who they are.... as for my awon brothers, abbeg make una try this my kind of parole, E dey sweet die, ull feel like you are on top of the world....

E be like right now sef, only chick when get BF I go dey find.... grin grin cheesy choi! ! E sweet no be small

I'm paulkillerman and I'm just making common sense....

I salute una my people.....heheheheheheheheheheh

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by Nobody: 9:08am On May 13, 2016
Smtcheeeew! Thank God your mother is a woman too undecided

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by Nobody: 9:10am On May 13, 2016
Suigeneris93:
sweety, you look lovely.... can I PM you ? wink you'll like me aswear....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by Patented: 9:13am On May 13, 2016
sisters, cousins, mothers and daughters fall under the description ba?

10 Likes

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:13am On May 13, 2016
Sigh
Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by Nobody: 9:13am On May 13, 2016
PaulKillerman:
sweety, you look lovely.... can I PM you ? wink you'll like me aswear....

I'll pass undecided

3 Likes

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by Nobody: 9:16am On May 13, 2016
PaulKillerman:

So yes, I have another story as usual, this time, still to reiterate and reaffirm my stand point that girls are all bitches who deserved to be forked like the hoes they are are discarded when you tired, being all lovey dovey, for a guy is foolishness....

So this time around, I was chilling at one of the joint around my area when I sighted a couple, a sweet chick (my spec) holding hand and all loved up with a nigga , with their hugging n all, no one need tell u they are coupled grin cheesy..... so in my adventurous and observatory manner, I calmed down keenly observing, and I let it fly...
Incidentally I saw that same chick, a couple of days later, at my joint, and I asked a waiter to tap her for me, eventually she came and we got talking, after the initial chickful behaviour , I asked her for us to lodge , she resisted, then I made her a good cash offer, immediately I started seeing glimmers of smile... so we lodged for the night.....
I quickly took some portion of my vega 100, and embarked on the missionary position (sorry, journey rather) my brother I forked this girl like mad, she was just moaning want deaf my ear.... After the first round, I then asked her of her BF, she denied, I insisted and describe the guy I saw the day I first saw her, she was so Shocked! ! ! And I reassured her I didn't know her guy and there was no ties, that I was only observing them from my vantage point, as that is my joint and I was good at obbserving.... so she calmed down and we continued our gist and she told me about the guy, they have been together for about a year and six months and all the foolish and seem less love stories.... I smiled and felt like a God I felt so cool....

I then asked her, if she's the adventurous type, she nodded in the affirmative, then I told her ill like an adventure , told her what I wanted, she refused vehemently , but after much persuasion and luring with incentives, she gave in (persistence is the key to a woman's brain) ....
My people an so we start..... I made her call her BF while I was blasting her furiously cheesy grin cheesy , my people, I was seriously firing the girl, while they were gisting, she tried hiding the moans and all , but that was giving me more hard on, and I was going in deep....
May people, (u know Everly u no fit hide am finish) the BF had to ask why she was sounding somehow, she quickly replied "babe I went out to buy something, and I'm walking back home" I want burst laugh my niggeez , I just gets hold myself, cos I was enjoying the playyout ...

My people, and brothers in this business, na so the thing use go ooh, I finally dash the chick 20k , (she was happy) , while I was super happy .... I have further reasserted my stance , that chicks are only instrument for fucking , nothing more..... just fork them and pay them...

For the niggaz acting lover boy, na you sabbi, I go still catch your woman, fork am well well, tell am to call you (just know say when she answer you , "I'm walking down the road" Paul killerman is actually on the other side "walking down that road with her" angry cheesy grin cheesy

For your own good, u better behave and be like Paul Killerman , treat these bitches like who they are.... as for my awon brothers, abbeg make una try this my kind of parole, E dey sweet die, ull feel like you are on top of the world....

E be like right now sef, only chick when get BF I go dey find.... grin grin cheesy choi! ! E sweet no be small

u gat a sis rii? And shes equally a bitchh undecided

9 Likes

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by Marlvin(m): 9:22am On May 13, 2016
Dunno if you tried the former site I gave you the other day, here's another www​.just jobsng .com/

#Get busy.
And stop embarrassing yourself.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by braithwaite(m): 9:22am On May 13, 2016
undecided
Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by queenoflafia(f): 9:26am On May 13, 2016
It's your type that end up with your kids all bit.ches

7 Likes

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by sinaj(f): 9:29am On May 13, 2016
No go do Hiv test undecided

8 Likes

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by Mutuwa(m): 9:31am On May 13, 2016
Suigeneris93:

FATALITY...

1 Like

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by Mutuwa(m): 9:32am On May 13, 2016
PaulKillerman:

If every woman is a bitch,is everyone a SON of a BITCH?

2 Likes

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by Kentursky(m): 9:43am On May 13, 2016
You are simply a dog.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by Nobody: 9:58am On May 13, 2016
Oya collect trophy. undecided

8 Likes

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by Tafari1(m): 10:17am On May 13, 2016
That's my main man, Can't stop laughing. You are the boss. I think I'll try this very soon. E get one chick WY tell me say she get bf,Persistence is the key.

6 Likes

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by Hillzy(m): 10:18am On May 13, 2016
A kid will always be a kid no mata wat

12 Likes

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by Tafari1(m): 10:21am On May 13, 2016
Kentursky:
You are simply a dog.
Don't hate the player, hate the game.

10 Likes

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by Michellla(f): 10:25am On May 13, 2016
Marlvin:
Dunno if you tried the former site I gave you the other day, here's another www​.just jobsng .com/

#Get busy.
And stop embarrassing yourself.
"gringrin"
Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by Nobody: 10:30am On May 13, 2016
only thing i could grab is "persistence is the key"

5 Likes

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by Ginaz(f): 10:39am On May 13, 2016
PaulKillerman:

So you think she is the only one who committed the fucck? You did and you are a big ashewo too. Don't think it's only her that looks cheap here, you are even cheaper than her. Giving her money to fucck her, pls who is cheaper? undecided

I don't blame you though, and you think in your small mind you can fucck? Or really? With that skeleton waist that hasn't seen food to feed on? You see girls as cheap cos you are cheap too. Infact, you are someone without a value that gets self-esteem by breaking others self worth down.

In your mind now, you are a badt nigga? Woman killer? I pity your life, look at the memory of your name? It disgust me! Keep sleeping around like a slutt that you are. Ashewo kobokobo.

This should serve as a warning to girls, the fool you are sleeping with thinking it's fun is actually the one making fun of you. angry

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by Nobody: 10:41am On May 13, 2016
Ewu iberibe. And an unfortunate man somewhere is thinking he has a human for a son, not knowing that he birthed the dumbest _fuckard. Oponu rada rada oshi.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by Nobody: 11:37am On May 13, 2016
teebills specie ti take over. shioor!!! Dirty f@ggot forming love-vendor.tweeehh!!!
Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by Blackfire(m): 11:38am On May 13, 2016
@op let me tell u what really happened...

A girl u slept with who discovered that u like the trophy of sleeping with people's girlfriend.. Discussed your matter with her friends..then this igbo guy who quickly saw how to make quick money, went and look for a complete prostitute.. *i hope u are following me*..
In one of your discussion with her u told her your drinking location.. Infact the igbo guy came there to check on u, on the day he came to check on u, they were playing EPL, remember a guy that was going out of the restaurant and nearly knock a table down , that is him.
That day u saw them in a lovey- dovey, it was all a set up, to appeal to your inner depravity, and damn they got u right in there net... U thought u were the king, but in the real of reality u were the cockroach..
*nod your head if u are still following*.
Now let me describe the girl intimately.. She shaved her kitty -cat 1 week and 3 days before u met... The pant she was wearing that day was flower in design... She is chocolate in complexion..she was wearing flat slippers we u met at the hotel.

That day u cajoled her to call the guy,the call lasted 2 minutes, no 1 minute and 56 seconds.
If u know how hard the guy was laughing at the other end, u will hate your mama.
As for the money they shared it 75 - 20... Guess who took the lion share? .

Sit tight , another scam to make u king is been prepared.

25 Likes

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by Ginaz(f): 11:41am On May 13, 2016
PaulKillerman:
. Guy u mumu oohh, I dey find job, dey give woman 20k for forking her, u well at all? If u in misery I can help u out... I'm way older than your father.... Get a life Nigga..... Ginaz stop decieving yourself.... Its a mans world, I paid the trash and forked the trash like the trash she is.... You are only deceiving yourself, I know u are a runs girl too, you fork men for money.... Don't go and look for decent means of living, keep fooling around.... When I eventually meet u, I'll fork u like a hoe and pay u well.... U can eat the money, I'll simply make more, but the memory of my cock in your pussy won't leave your greedy mind.... U are on my target , i ll make sure I fork u hard and pay u cash.... Keep stalking ....

I thought you are only a mumu, I never knew you were retarrded too. Keep your stinking dicck, I don't like seeing a dicck fuccked by all the ashewo in the world. It disgust me! Keep making money and fuccking ashewo, does it sound right to you? Ashewo man, ur dicck smells with discharge of all those girls. Yuck!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by H2Ossss(m): 11:46am On May 13, 2016
paulkillerman again... lol... killing dem ladies since independence... hahaha... been a while with your posts... welcome back.

3 Likes

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by Nobody: 11:56am On May 13, 2016
sinaj:
No go do Hiv test undecided
. Madam I dey use condom 24/7 ohhh.... I no fit use my raw prick on these slots.... God no go gree, u dey PH abi? Make we see na... smiley
myguy01:
only thing i could grab is "persistence is the key"
. Stay put with me breh... Ull get more sage
Kentursky:
You are simply a dog.
and u a senseless ant...
Tafari1:
Don't hate the player, hate the game.
tell them ma main Niggy , tell them biitchees ...

1 Like

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by NevetsIbot(m): 11:57am On May 13, 2016
shhhhiiiiiiii... That's all I see... Sh*t
Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 13, 2016
Ginaz:

I thought you are only a mumu, I never knew you were retarrded too. Keep your stinking dicck, I don't like seeing a dicck fuccked by all the ashewo in the world. It disgust me! Keep making money and fuccking ashewo, does it sound right to you? Ashewo man, ur dicck smells with discharge of all those girls. Yuck!
biitch I use condoms, ma dick is clean, I pay extra cash for BJ , I'll PM u right away let's meet.. I really have to fork u and pay you.

2 Likes

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by sinaj(f): 12:19pm On May 13, 2016
PaulKillerman:
. Madam I dey use condom 24/7 ohhh.... I no fit use my raw prick on these slots.... God no go gree, u dey PH abi? Make we see na... smiley. Stay put with me breh... Ull get more sage and u a senseless ant... tell them ma main Niggy , tell them biitchees ...
passover!

M married!
Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 13, 2016
H2Ossss:
paulkillerman again... lol... killing dem ladies since independence... hahaha... been a while with your posts... welcome back.
God bless you breh...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Some Women Feel They Need A Man To Complete Them? / How Rampant Is Sex In The University / After 1 Year, She Said Yes But.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.