Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Abacha Loot: Secret Deal GEJ Approved To Save Abacha’s Family From Prosecution - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha Loot: Secret Deal GEJ Approved To Save Abacha’s Family From Prosecution (29990 Views)

$550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles / We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson / U.S To Give Nigeria $480m Abacha Family Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abacha Loot: Secret Deal GEJ Approved To Save Abacha’s Family From Prosecution by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 15, 2015
Right. Is the bank robber who robbed the bank in Lagos corrupt?

limolalikamaila:
Lemme read am
But don't forget that
[size=32pt]stealing is not corruption[/size]
Re: Abacha Loot: Secret Deal GEJ Approved To Save Abacha’s Family From Prosecution by hush15: 11:18pm On May 15, 2015
doctokwus:
As massive as this,in another of d corrupt tendencies of the GEJ administration shows, I always tell people to brace themselves,for after May 29,everyone,including GEJ own defenders, would be shocked to the bones,about what the man took Nigeria through in d locust years of his reign.
If this is shocking,then people should have enough of Valium5 from their drs because many would not b able to keep awake when one nightmarish revelation after another is brought to the public glare.

you all can keep encouraging excuses and defame the Jonathan administration like it the worst thing that happened to Nigeria when in truth, its nothing compared to the the deeds of past presidents. For me, I still appreciate GEJ and his effort for one simple reason: its hard to find a thieve with a human heart and still cautions himself, that's assuming he took some Nigerian monies,

however, breeding and encouraging all these is just going to give the APC more excuses to tie their failures to past government while they carry out some heinous activities and still claim its Jonathan fault even long after he left government and trust me, you think Jonathan is terrible, then you all better brace yourselves up for something worst. am not not being pessimistic but for what I know, Buhari is just a front and more so, APC has a plan bigger than Buhari. All na time..
Re: Abacha Loot: Secret Deal GEJ Approved To Save Abacha’s Family From Prosecution by mariamjane(f): 11:42pm On May 15, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
But buhari said Abacha was not corrupt so why are APC minions foaming in the mouth

When and where did he tell you this?

Have you forgotten the hush-hush settlement GEJ agreed to protect those who stole billions of Dollars? He is confirming that stealing is not corruption.
Re: Abacha Loot: Secret Deal GEJ Approved To Save Abacha’s Family From Prosecution by asapeola(m): 11:56pm On May 15, 2015
mariamjane postjonarh17:

Have you forgotten the hush-hush settlement GEJ agreed to protect those who stole billions of Dollars? He is confirming that stealing is not corruption.

Dont mind them! Ask them y d jonathan govt dropped all money laundering charges against muhammed abacha
Re: Abacha Loot: Secret Deal GEJ Approved To Save Abacha’s Family From Prosecution by Nobody: 1:20am On May 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
But Buhari said that Abacha wasn't corrupt .

Barcanista, abeg helep me upload the link for these animals in human skin.
U no see your mentions..lol
Re: Abacha Loot: Secret Deal GEJ Approved To Save Abacha’s Family From Prosecution by Truckpusher(m): 1:25am On May 16, 2015
barcanista:
U no see your mentions..lol
Oboy I dey listen to Gbagam first by Timaya and Phyno grin

Come back with your traffic again please. cheesy

Bro, lighten up a bit , let's go catch some fun and forget about politics a little. grin
Re: Abacha Loot: Secret Deal GEJ Approved To Save Abacha’s Family From Prosecution by Nobody: 1:25am On May 16, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2316730/saint-sani-abacha-generals-muhammadu
mariamjane:

Re: Abacha Loot: Secret Deal GEJ Approved To Save Abacha’s Family From Prosecution by Nobody: 1:28am On May 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
Oboy I dey listen to Gbagam first by Timaya and Phyno grin

Come back with your traffic again please. cheesy

Bro, lighten up a bit , let's go catch some fun and forget about politics a little. grin
hahahahaha no be lie sha. Come see as APC people de scamper for safety grin grin

Btw: you watch the lower niger video?
Re: Abacha Loot: Secret Deal GEJ Approved To Save Abacha’s Family From Prosecution by frankyychiji(f): 1:43am On May 16, 2015
limolalikamaila:
Lemme read am
But don't forget that
[size=32pt]stealing is not corruption[/size]
sharaaaaap dia! Abacha was not corrupt - Daura President (DD)
Re: Abacha Loot: Secret Deal GEJ Approved To Save Abacha’s Family From Prosecution by denedene(m): 1:56am On May 16, 2015
countries are returning funds only USA de freeze the account. usa give us our money o! cry
Re: Abacha Loot: Secret Deal GEJ Approved To Save Abacha’s Family From Prosecution by Nobody: 6:15am On May 16, 2015
what secret deal for the $20bn missing?
Re: Abacha Loot: Secret Deal GEJ Approved To Save Abacha’s Family From Prosecution by Nobody: 6:16am On May 16, 2015
Abacha did not loot
Re: Abacha Loot: Secret Deal GEJ Approved To Save Abacha’s Family From Prosecution by TheOtherview: 6:25am On May 16, 2015
HzRF:

By a man that is yet to tell us where $2.8bn missing under him went

Yeye dey smell

I don't know about you but I decided to give the $2.8bn mantra a rest, ages ago. It hurts the head to continue repeating an unsubstantiated rumour ad infinitum, no?

History repeats itself. In 1977, the military head of state, Lt. Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo, set up a Crude Oil Sales Tribunal to investigate the operations of the Nigerian National Oil Company (NNOC, which metamorphosed into NNPC same year). The tribunal found out that in three years, NNOC had failed to collect its equity share of oil produced by Shell, Mobil and Gulf. As a joint venture partner, NNOC was entitled to 182.95 million barrels of oil production. But given the laid-back attitude of public companies, NNOC did not find buyers for its own share. At the market price then, it would have grossed $2.8 billion if it had done the right thing.

The tribunal's report was leaked to the media, but by the time it was reported, it was something else. A Lagos-based newspaper reported that $2.8 billion oil money was missing! Although the newspaper later corrected itself and apologised, up till today it is the original story that has stuck. In fact, Fela Anikulapo-Kuti recorded an album years later, called "Army Arrangement", in which he insinuated that the $2.8 billion was actually missing but the panel of inquiry was only working to an answer. He sang sarcastically: "Dem say money no loss o!" The story in town up till today is that $2.8 billion oil money was stolen by the Obasanjo administration.

Source

The again;I suppose you've got to stick to whatever works for you, comrade wink
Re: Abacha Loot: Secret Deal GEJ Approved To Save Abacha’s Family From Prosecution by TheOtherview: 6:30am On May 16, 2015
Elxandre:
If my memory serves me well, such arrangement was also made by the OBJ administration which enabled hundreds of millions be recovered from this family.

Anyone criticizing GEJ on this must be suffering from amnesia.

Memory does serve you right, as far I know grin
OBJ also reached a similar deal with that thieving family.

Don't let @GenBuhari catch you making such assertions though.
I bet he will arrive any minute from now, to rehash his usual set of illogical arguments angry
Re: Abacha Loot: Secret Deal GEJ Approved To Save Abacha’s Family From Prosecution by TheOtherview: 6:39am On May 16, 2015
mandax:
But Muhammadu Buhari said Abacha was not corrupt, long after Buhari even saw that Abacha's stolen millions of Dollars and Pounds sterling were being returned to Nigeria.

Last presidential election, Yoruba-controlled Nigerian media covered all the Buhari gaffes, polished Buhari the saint, and SW/north voted Buhari president of Nigeria.

^^^The emboldened portion of your post highlights one of the primary reasons why I would remain reticent about Buhari's second coming, until proven otherwise.
Re: Abacha Loot: Secret Deal GEJ Approved To Save Abacha’s Family From Prosecution by 1miccza: 7:38am On May 16, 2015
socialmediaman:

Lol. I don't, it doesn't change anything about what EFCC will do about the matter though grin grin

That's if they ever would
Re: Abacha Loot: Secret Deal GEJ Approved To Save Abacha’s Family From Prosecution by Icekyng: 8:15am On May 16, 2015
lazsnaira:
Hausafulanis looting Nigeria with their Yoruba counterparts since 1960
k
Re: Abacha Loot: Secret Deal GEJ Approved To Save Abacha’s Family From Prosecution by Icekyng: 8:18am On May 16, 2015
remember007:
GEJ........FAVORING NORTHERNERNS SINCE 2009.... QUOTE ME AND GET IGNOREED
owk
Re: Abacha Loot: Secret Deal GEJ Approved To Save Abacha’s Family From Prosecution by akigbemaru: 8:38am On May 16, 2015
5 billion dollars Abacha's money!
Re: Abacha Loot: Secret Deal GEJ Approved To Save Abacha’s Family From Prosecution by bamuffy: 10:10am On May 16, 2015
lazsnaira:
Hausafulanis looting Nigeria with their Yoruba counterparts since 1960
Ignorant Animal like u!! WHO STARTED THE MASSIVE LOOTING OF NIGERIA MONEYS IF NOT HAUSA/IGBO and their cronies!! IT STARTED WITH SHAGARI/ALEX EKWEME(IBO MAN), THE MOST CORRUPT REGIME IN NIG,ONLY THE REGIME OF GEJ/SAMBO SURPASS DEM IN TERM OF CORRUPTION AND IMPUNITY. ALSO ANOTHER WORST REGIME BABANGIDA/AIKHOMU(ANODA IBO MAN),DEY MILKED NIG DRIED AND THEIR 419 MENTALITY GIVEN A BOOST!! FACT: ABACHA SHOULD BE SENTSED TO NOTHING LESS THAN 50YRS IN PRISON POST HUMUS, AND ALL ABACHA FAMILIES AND DEM GOONS BANNED FRM NIG POLITICS FOR LIFE!!! THE SAMETHING FOR THIS GEJ IF SUCH HUMONGOUS SUM OF MONEYS IS FOUND TO HV BEING STOLEN BY HIM (OF WHICH I'M SURE LOTS MORE HAD BEING STOLEN) !!!
Re: Abacha Loot: Secret Deal GEJ Approved To Save Abacha’s Family From Prosecution by limolalikamaila: 4:42pm On May 16, 2015
frankyychiji:
sharaaaaap dia! Abacha was not corrupt - Daura President (DD)
oponu arindi
Show me a video link of him saying it
Re: Abacha Loot: Secret Deal GEJ Approved To Save Abacha’s Family From Prosecution by limolalikamaila: 4:43pm On May 16, 2015
thotsofnaij:
Right. Is the bank robber who robbed the bank in Lagos corrupt?

lemme ask gej
Re: Abacha Loot: Secret Deal GEJ Approved To Save Abacha’s Family From Prosecution by frankyychiji(f): 7:11pm On May 16, 2015
limolalikamaila:
oponu arindi
Show me a video link of him saying it
Alakori omota! YouTube is your friend.
Re: Abacha Loot: Secret Deal GEJ Approved To Save Abacha’s Family From Prosecution by limolalikamaila: 11:10pm On May 16, 2015
frankyychiji:
Alakori omota! YouTube is your friend.
show me d link, I know you can't because you can't give what doesn't exist
Re: Abacha Loot: Secret Deal GEJ Approved To Save Abacha’s Family From Prosecution by frankyychiji(f): 11:28pm On May 16, 2015
limolalikamaila:
show me d link, I know you can't because you can't give what doesn't exist
cry cry cry
Re: Abacha Loot: Secret Deal GEJ Approved To Save Abacha’s Family From Prosecution by free13: 10:28am On May 18, 2015
Hmmm.... Too bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING: ‘Nigeria Is Back To Abacha Era’ — Obasanjo Hits Buhari Again / I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari / 2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.