Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,326 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson (25837 Views)

Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos / Abdulrashid Maina Swindled Sani Abacha Family / Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by FriendNG: 4:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
Governor Seriake Dickson of Bayelsa State Wednesday said the Ijaw nation would forever remain grateful to the Abacha family for the creation Bayelsa an homogeneous Ijaw.speaking state.

Dickson stated this in a statement on the occasion of the 70th anniversary of Mrs. Maryam Abacha, wife of Nigeria’s late former Head of.State. He recalled with satisfaction, the events that led to the eventual creation of Bayelsa State, which her late husband, General Sani Abacha presided over.

According to him, “the government and people of Bayelsa State will remain eternally grateful to the Abacha family for that singular act of love and concern for Bayelsans and the Ijaw Nation in general.” He described the wife of the late former Head of State, Mrs. Maryam Abacha as a courageous, peaceful and loving woman.

Paying tribute to the matriarch of the Abacha family, the governor said “her love, support and wise counsel, were some of the driving forces behind the historic decisions of the late Military Head of State.”

Dickson prayed God to grant her sound health, long life and a happier future with the rest of the Abacha family.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/well-remain-grateful-abacha-family-dickson/

1 Like

Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by babyfaceafrica: 4:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hahahahha

1 Like

Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by DLondonboiy: 4:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
Eeyaa
Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by thesicilian: 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
Not just Abacha family, but also Sgt. Rogers, Lawrence Anini, Dr. Oyenusi, and even Shekau's families!
slowpoke governor.

126 Likes 13 Shares

Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by Amarabae(f): 5:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
Dickson- the most incompetent governor in south south.
I was in yenegoa last week for an occasion and i was disappointed.. I ask myself if this is really an oil producing state.
what is this man doing with up to
13 billion naira he gets as allocation for a state with just 8 local government.
He is a disappointment to his people..

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by Ceema1(f): 5:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
Allah yaji kan General Sani Abacha.
long live bayelsa state
Long live Mr president
Long live Nigeria

Get well soon Mr president

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by baralatie(m): 5:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
smiley I totally agree on that!

1 Like

Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by baralatie(m): 5:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ceema1:
long live bayelsa state
Long live Mr president
Long live Nigeria

Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by ABOKI9ja: 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ceema1:

long live bayelsa state

Long live Mr president

Long live Nigeria

amin ya Allah. Da duka Sauran wadanda suka rigamu zuwa gidan gaskia

6 Likes

Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by isbish(m): 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
Nice. There is need for guys to understand why Dickson said so.

7 Likes

Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
See his lips like Abacha own...but where is lalasticlala sef

1 Like

Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by omenkaLives(m): 7:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
I know some flat headed hate infected societal misfits who won't like this news.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
The most fullish Governor in Riverine area.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
Abacha had a lot of bad reputation but that does not mean that he has no good intentions.

For me ooooo Abacha is far better than Buhari. In terms of leadership of course

My opinion though

19 Likes

Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by LorDBolton(m): 9:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
Amarabae:
Dickson- the most incompetent governor in south south.
I was in yenegoa last week for an occasion and i was disappointed.. I ask myself if this is really an oil producing state.
what is this man doing with up to
13 billion naira he gets as allocation for a state with just 8 local government.
He is a disappointment to his people..

Bayelsa should be competing with lagos in terms of bridges and overpasses but reverse. Is the case

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
We are grateful he looted our money. Wehdon sir wherever you are.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by obembet(f): 9:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
Nobody is completely useless
Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by Dhaffs(m): 9:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
Allof una be confirmed nd tested thiefzzzz
Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by iamnicer: 9:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
WHAT

DID I HEAR SOMEONE SAY "ABACHA"

WILL YOU KEEP KWAYETTTT

ABACHA THAT MADE SWISS BANKS MORE RICHER THAN THE COUNTRY

EACH YEAR MILLIONS OF ABACHAS STOLEN FUNDS ARE BEEN SENT TO NIGERIA BY SWISS BANKS

YAKUBU STILL A LEANER WERE ABACHA DEY

PEOPLE THAT ALMOST SOLD A COUNTRY

NIGERIA IS MEGA RICH

MONEY THAT COULD HAVE BEEN USE TO DEVELOP NIGERIA INTO A MEGA NATION

WHAT A PITY

signed out !!

15 Likes

Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by mu2sa2: 9:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
Is this a case of giving honour to whom honour is due?
Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by Pavore9: 9:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
Make I laugh! cheesy
Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by Shortyy(f): 9:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
The Abacha Loot comes in mind
Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by OBAGADAFFI: 9:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ceema1:

long live bayelsa state

Long live Mr president

Long live Nigeria

Sarki angry

8 Likes

Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by madridguy(m): 9:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
General Sanni Abacha my hero.

1 Like

Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by nairalandfreak(m): 9:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
Dick?! undecided
Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by davodguy: 9:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
Interesting comment
Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by UnknownT: 9:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
Homogeneous Ijaw? How about the Urhobo people (Ofori?)

1 Like

Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
ok
Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by Babarex(m): 9:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
[color=#990000][/color][i][/i]
This Man is as Funny as they Get(Capital F--L), Gave you Bayelsa and took you Warrior Kin.(Ken Sarowiwa And Others) and Left Thugs and Criminals....#Greedypoliticians.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by QuietHammer(m): 9:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
In other words, Tonyebarcanister and Jonathan will be forever grateful to Abacha, a Northerner. grin
Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by akigbemaru: 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
REMAIN grateful!
Re: We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson by AngelicBeing: 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
thesicilian:
Not just Abacha family, but also Sgt. Rogers, Lawrence Anini, Dr. Oyenusi, and even Shekau's families!
slowpoke governor.
Gbam grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" / Effects Of Subsidy Removal In Pictures / MC Oluomo Receives Honorary Membership Of ICPSP (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.