Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,114 members, 7,852,778 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic (40158 Views)

Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures / Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by goshikid: 9:45pm On May 15, 2015
***very funny! Smh!
hahahahaha! so amazing!
hahahahaha!! no be by force jare!! * **run out*
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by chamboy(m): 9:48pm On May 15, 2015
Twaci:
He wan shake Buhari and Presido no gree.

Seriously its not by force undecided
and u want to win miss Nairaland
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by IYANGBALI: 9:54pm On May 15, 2015
Aminat508:
I Love Buhari grin
abeg comot your eye o unless you want Aisha to kill you
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by Aminat508(f): 10:08pm On May 15, 2015
IYANGBALI:
abeg comot your eye o unless you want Aisha to kill you
Iyangbali Aisha no fit joo, she be Muslim nah and I be Muslim too.... Oyaaaa grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by Aminat508(f): 10:11pm On May 15, 2015
Chadso:

An awesome ass_ you got right there
Ass undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 15, 2015
themodernman:

As in park well!
Lol Na so.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by bamipet01: 10:21pm On May 15, 2015
President elect was jst being composed. Period!

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by engrhorla(m): 10:22pm On May 15, 2015
Aminat508:
Oyaaaa from Osun to osogbo grin
No..na frm Nigeria to Abuja go better pass
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by IYANGBALI: 10:23pm On May 15, 2015
Aminat508:
Iyangbali Aisha no fit joo, she be Muslim nah and I be Muslim too.... Oyaaaa grin
dis babe wan be first lady by all means,ibrahim shekau na muslim,him dey look for wife make I give you him phone no for sambisa make you toast am,make you leave baba for Aisha
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by Bamz(m): 10:37pm On May 15, 2015
princeofpeace22:
i
Benin rep president: o boy u be strong man ooo see as u use win that bloody civilian lolz

GMB: once a general is always a general .but behave well my guy

cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by Aminat508(f): 10:50pm On May 15, 2015
IYANGBALI:
dis babe wan be first lady by all means,ibrahim shekau na muslim,him dey look for wife make I give you him phone no for sambisa make you toast am,make you leave baba for Aisha
Iyangbali why u dey do me like dis nah? I no want shekau nah, na Muhammad Buhari I want oooooo, I love him so much. Abeg help a sister grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by mgizzle007(m): 10:58pm On May 15, 2015
#familiarity
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by tit(f): 11:00pm On May 15, 2015
modath:
Trying to famz but GMB isn't having none of it.

In GMB's mind must be running the thought; "weren't you Jona's friend b4 28th of march"??

boni: na wetin naw. he was my brother president. esprit de corpse.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by felsunseg(m): 11:01pm On May 15, 2015
Mr president-elect is a funny man, always causing people to laugh hard,he has a great sense of humour. These types of people make you to laugh silly, while they either laugh a little or keep a straight face.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by Mufasa27(m): 11:06pm On May 15, 2015
Benin president: Guy u know say u nor well,u sure say u fit rule nigeria so?? Buhari: My guy I go try sha !
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by IYANGBALI: 11:09pm On May 15, 2015
Aminat508:
Iyangbali why u dey do me like dis nah? I no want shekau nah, na Muhammad Buhari I want oooooo, I love him so much. Abeg help a sister grin
where you dey when baba no get erec-tion the first 3 times he tried?na now wey he come get the erec-tion you wan deny Aisha from enjoying the erec-tion,abeg park well jo. I dash you shekau or seun
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by strangest(m): 11:19pm On May 15, 2015
Gay alert
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by Aminat508(f): 11:21pm On May 15, 2015
IYANGBALI:
where you dey when baba no get erec-tion the first 3 times he tried?na now wey he come get the erec-tion you wan deny Aisha from enjoying the erec-tion,abeg park well jo. I dash you shekau or seun
I no want seun joo, na yoruba guy,. Na hausa I want dey get dis tin nah nd d tin sef na d koko especially someone like Buhari Tall am sure he his my choice grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by kenoz(m): 11:44pm On May 15, 2015
Lemme ask IFA
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by datribune: 1:55am On May 16, 2015
GMB, always presidential
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by folashele(m): 5:26am On May 16, 2015
lalasticlala:
Something is definitely wrong with this picture. Lol

https://mobile.twitter.com/DOlusegun/status/598921338070441984

people who meet GMB are always smiling or laughing hard I pray he infects us with the happiness so that Nigerias can always laugh sai buhari
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by sunkz: 7:01am On May 16, 2015
Fear of ebola is d beginning of long life......GMB is conscious of dat.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by Nobody: 7:06am On May 16, 2015
Bamz:

cheesy
Na so na undecided
Bamz:

cheesy
Na so na
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by eaglechild: 8:39am On May 16, 2015
This jihadist should loosen up.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by emmylight4u: 9:02am On May 16, 2015
Yayi was like oboy how far na? Relax o no kill urself o.. GMB was like o boy keep ur hand down jor no be watin d do u the do me o. Nigerians are waiting for the d change I promised them even though they know that am not a magician or a miracle worker....... No time to joke I must deliver o
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by IYANGBALI: 9:35am On May 16, 2015
Aminat508:
I no want seun joo, na yoruba guy,. Na hausa I want dey get dis tin nah nd d tin sef na d koko especially someone like Buhari Tall am sure he his my choice grin
in that case be ready t die,na that thing wey Buhari get dey make Aisha to dey kolo for am. Seun na horse power o,if he start na you go dey beg am
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by chernest2002: 11:08am On May 16, 2015
Is like leave my hand you infidel
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by adebayo3816: 12:31pm On May 16, 2015
He Is Try To Gain His Attention But Gmb Refuse He Was Sayin Rubbish
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by tablu: 5:43pm On May 16, 2015
He is tryin hard to be familiar...tellin GMB not to bann importation of fairly used cars, cos thats where there major revenue comes from
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by Chadso(m): 8:49pm On May 16, 2015
Aminat508:
Ass undecided
Yea Ass..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Scraps NECO, NAPEP, Cancels UTME & Others / Senate Approves Establishment Of Nigerian Peace Corps / Jonathan’s Ministers, Aides Share 500 FG Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.