Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,695 members, 7,831,169 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic (40137 Views)

Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures / Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by lalasticlala(m): 6:54pm On May 15, 2015
Something is definitely wrong with this picture. Lol

https://mobile.twitter.com/DOlusegun/status/598921338070441984

1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by msmon(m): 6:55pm On May 15, 2015
Look like President Yayi is trying hard to make Buhari laugh and GMB be like what's funny? Anything wrong with this man?. I don't know sha! Lolz

Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's
Really Appalling!

www.nairaland.com/2315638/why-ladies-often-guys-really

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 15, 2015
i
Benin rep president: o boy u be strong man ooo see as u use win that bloody civilian lolz

GMB: once a general is always a general .but behave well my guy

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by modath(f): 6:56pm On May 15, 2015
Trying to famz but GMB isn't having none of it.

In GMB's mind must be running the thought; "weren't you Jona's friend b4 28th of march"??

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by mployer(m): 6:56pm On May 15, 2015
PRIDE angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by limolalikamaila: 6:56pm On May 15, 2015
Soon Nigerian will ve a new meaning in d dictionary
It will mean

A set of people that see or add more to nothing

Any way said baba

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by agarawu23(m): 6:56pm On May 15, 2015
grin

president of Benin :- my Excellency give me 5 na cheesy

buhari:- (silently) mumu, leave me jare . wetin dey do you know do me. Nigerians are on my neck waiting for me to fulfil my promises grin

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 15, 2015
Chai, see fipaa

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 15, 2015
Nothing really wrong with the picture, just that the man is a laughing gas

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by Twaci(f): 7:01pm On May 15, 2015
He wan shake Buhari and Presido no gree.

Seriously its not by force undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by Aminat508(f): 7:18pm On May 15, 2015
I Love Buhari grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by Code213: 7:19pm On May 15, 2015
Aminat508:
I Love Buhari grin

yeah!! Me too! He doesn't play to the gallery. That's one attribute that i seriously love about him.
Extremely Proud of my Green Passport now......

#however, that may not even be an intended handshake, or GMB didn't see it coming..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by baybeeboi: 7:19pm On May 15, 2015
if this thing enter front page, i will look for the OP, i will find him and I will give Him a dirty slap.
Too many shît threads this days.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 15, 2015

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by A7(m): 7:21pm On May 15, 2015
Lalasticlala what is wrong with you

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by mrborntodoit: 7:28pm On May 15, 2015
The president of Benin is being natural , gmb posing for camera

Spot the difference grin

6 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by midolian(m): 7:35pm On May 15, 2015
Aminat508:
I Love Buhari grin
I love you too grin...let's trek for Buhari na cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by Aminat508(f): 7:38pm On May 15, 2015
midolian:
I love you too grin...let's trek for Buhari na cheesy
Oyaaaa from Osun to osogbo grin

7 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by midolian(m): 7:40pm On May 15, 2015
Aminat508:
Oyaaaa from Osun to osogbo grin
that one is not far..why not osun to Abuja to witness the handing over grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by Aminat508(f): 7:40pm On May 15, 2015
baybeeboi:
if this thing enter front page, i will look for the OP, i will find him and I will give Him a dirty slap.
Too many shît threads this days.
And u dey here dey comments
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by baybeeboi: 7:44pm On May 15, 2015
Aminat508:
And u dey here dey comments
i just warn am. But if you get im number go help pass.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by Aminat508(f): 7:46pm On May 15, 2015
baybeeboi:

i just warn am.
But if you get im number go help pass.
u re not serious..... Na E-slaap u wanna give d OP
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by baybeeboi: 7:52pm On May 15, 2015
Aminat508:
u re not serious..... Na E-slaap u wanna give d OP
haba!
Real slap, i don't joke that much.
Besides, i have a record of finding anyone i look for.
I could find you.....if i want 2.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by Misogynist2014(m): 7:53pm On May 15, 2015
FP material grin
He just wants to have his attention. grin This is what it should look like, not a ugly, senile president.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by WIZGUY69(m): 7:54pm On May 15, 2015
kiss
The Benin president must be a terrible comedian!
Our President be like "shoro niyen" grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by Aminat508(f): 8:14pm On May 15, 2015
baybeeboi:
haba! Real slap, i don't joke that much. Besides, i have a record of finding anyone i look for. I could find you.....if i want 2.
lolz see u grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by baybeeboi: 8:22pm On May 15, 2015
Aminat508:
lolz see u grin
well.I dnt want 2 find you......not yet
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 15, 2015
grin
Benin Presido: GMB gimme dat ur geh Aisha Buhari na!
GMB: lol, Uu be big fool walahi
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by gebest: 8:32pm On May 15, 2015
GMB is still handsome doesn't even look his age.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 15, 2015
trying so hard to be funny
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by free2ryhme: 8:45pm On May 15, 2015
grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by Pebcak: 8:45pm On May 15, 2015
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu And Charles Soludo / Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman / Nigeria Customs To Grill 12 Officers Allegedly Involved In Petrol Smuggling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.