Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:59 AM

Why Are Girls More Closer To Their DAD Than MOM? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Girls More Closer To Their DAD Than MOM? (3250 Views)

12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom / Hahahaha This Is What Happens When You Leave The Kids With Their Dad (pic) / Photo: Siblings Recreate Childhood Photo With Their Dad...and It's Hilarious! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls More Closer To Their DAD Than MOM? by Nobody: 9:41am On May 16, 2015
Justfollowit:

Pray tell, who is the woman that turned you too a living deadundecided

Still courting trouble, aren't you?
Re: Why Are Girls More Closer To Their DAD Than MOM? by Nobody: 9:47am On May 16, 2015
KcMark:

Still courting trouble, aren't you?

grin
Re: Why Are Girls More Closer To Their DAD Than MOM? by bebe2(f): 12:17pm On May 16, 2015
KcMark:

The intriguing thing is; even if she told him "daddy, I have you wrapped around my little finger", he'd kiss her on the forehead, tickle her sides and say something like "I am glad you do baby"smiley.
Ma'am, let the man be, even he can't explain it. The good thing is that his little ming doubles as your daughter.
Lucky her, lucky youwink.

Ohh yes, he enjoys it grin

Wen I pick her up frm school, she knows d routine, she go jeje waka follow me.

But if my oga pick her up, na frm class room he go carry her reach house, she will refuse to walk.

I didn't have dat wit my dad, so am happy for her smiley
Re: Why Are Girls More Closer To Their DAD Than MOM? by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 16, 2015
I was rreally close to my dad. I just couldnt comprehend my mum most times. I appreciated my dad more. Now married,I am only close to my hubby but basically I was closer to dad than mum. For my future daughter, I will ensure we are super close, no matter how close she is to her dad. A girl needs her mum like a big sister.
Re: Why Are Girls More Closer To Their DAD Than MOM? by Cutest001(f): 7:57pm On May 28, 2015
adebayour26:
[size=38pt]OPPOSITE ATTRACT[/size]
You are just too loud... Empty vessel make the loudest noise tongue
Re: Why Are Girls More Closer To Their DAD Than MOM? by adebayour26: 7:11am On May 29, 2015
Cutest001:

You are just too loud... Empty vessel make the loudest noise tongue
Ooops!!!
This is too much but I'll just won't fight back. And I noticed u went ahead to check my other post so as to rain abuses. Woman, take it easy.
Re: Why Are Girls More Closer To Their DAD Than MOM? by Nobody: 7:32am On May 29, 2015
From a Psychological point of view.

The Electra complex is a psychoanalytic term used to
describe a girl's sense of competition with her mother for
the affections of her father. It is comparable to the Oedipus
complex(Male).

According to Sigmund Freud, during female psychosexual
development a young girl is initially attached to her mother.
When she discovers that she does not have a penis, she
becomes attached to her father and begins to resent her
mother who she blames for her "castration."

As a result, Freud believed that the girl then begin to identify with and emulate her mother out of fear of losing her love.

This is what Sigmund freud believes, anyway you might still have a different opinion
Re: Why Are Girls More Closer To Their DAD Than MOM? by ovalrose(f): 8:13pm On May 29, 2015
none of the females in my family are close to our father. we all prefer our mom,any day,anytime.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Perverts Are Now Selling As Kiddies' Toy (Pic) / Help!! My Sister Marriage Is About To Crash / All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife I Am Devastated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.