Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,859 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Break-up Alert!!opinions Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Break-up Alert!!opinions Please (1096 Views)

My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions / At What Point Would I Be Crossing The Line? Opinions Please... / Matured Opinions Please!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Break-up Alert!!opinions Please by fleeky(f): 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
I've been breaking up with this particular guy several times but he keeps apologising and begging me to come back.But because i still have little feelings for him, I usually accept him back and we become cool again..
But the problem is that I don't trust him, my instincts tells me that he flirts with other girls, even though he denies it and convinces me to be cool. I'm fed up of everything, I want to break up completely and be firm with my decision because he keeps begging me whenever I say "Its over". I won't listen to his "Please and sorry or watever he has to say again"
My question is, How do I break-up completely with him because we work in the same office on the Island..Sincerely, my heart is fed up of everything, even though I still have little feelings for him but I believe I can handle it,cos with time, everything will fade. So How do I avoid him completely? I want to break-up, Please advice me on how to go about it
Re: Break-up Alert!!opinions Please by vizkiz: 8:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
so you are not wise enough to think for yourself abi?undecided

1 Like

Re: Break-up Alert!!opinions Please by olexjay(m): 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2015
Very soon super glue sef will refuse to glue u when u finally broke into #MouthSealed
Re: Break-up Alert!!opinions Please by sexylogan(m): 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
Not every relationship will lead to marriage
Re: Break-up Alert!!opinions Please by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
UR INSTINCT?
U DIDNT EVEN CATCH HIM?

OH..U VE SEEN ANODA GUY ABI?
ANODA BETA, TALLER, SMARTER, RICHER GUY ABI...

WHY NOT WAIT UNTIL YOU CATCH HIM IN BED WITH ANODA WOMAN...B4 ALL THESE.
ABI U THINK THIS UR NEW GUY IS A SAINT?

1 Like

Re: Break-up Alert!!opinions Please by ArchEnemy(m): 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
Lemme take you to one baba. When he breaks the koko like this everything about your relationship will scatter grin

On a serious note, you ll be firm when you are truly tired
Re: Break-up Alert!!opinions Please by fleeky(f): 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
I forgot to add this... Strictly matured advices from matured persons ..
My thread isn't a playground please
Re: Break-up Alert!!opinions Please by rawpadgin(m): 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
Some guys are so st.upid! from ur article the guy has done nothin wrong yet he's apologizing to u

just because ur instinct tells u he is a two-timer u want to breakup wit him

apparently, u are seeing someone else

#thesegirlsain'tloyal
Re: Break-up Alert!!opinions Please by Swagavillage(m): 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
This is a very hard one,had a similar story like that some years back in school,we broke up after series of fights, it was an agreement tho,I don't know but it seems i loved her more,I couldn't move on,her too didn't make it easy for me cos each time we are together,she initiates romance and all,after trying hard for almost 5 months(both of us were still single),I just sat her down,talked to her and asked her to avoid me as much as possible(call me childish,I agree), tho we see daily cos she was my course mate,she objected but I made her see reasons,plus I kept myself busy with other things,i still had about a year to stay in the school,but before that year ran out,we were good friends once more,this time, no feelings was attached, we are still friends till date,it worked for me,don't know about you.

modified

if you were referring to the guy on this thread,
https://www.nairaland.com/2526967/what-should-advice-pls
then the guy is a cheat and you shouldn't feel sad about it
Re: Break-up Alert!!opinions Please by fleeky(f): 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2015
rawpadgin:
Some guys are so st.upid! from ur article the guy has done nothin wrong yet he's apologizing to u

just because ur instinct tells u he is a two-timer u want to breakup wit him

apparently, u are seeing someone else

#thesegirlsain'tloyal
He still communicates with a gal he claims they're no longer dating, a girl he was dating before he met me..I saw a picture of both of them out on a date in his phone..When I asked him about that, he said it was when I was always talking about breaking up that they went out.
I jst wanna break-up...I'M NOT SEEING ANYBODY AT THE MOMENT ..that's just my decision and I want the break-up to be for real.
Re: Break-up Alert!!opinions Please by rawpadgin(m): 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
fleeky:
He still communicates with a gal he claims they're no longer dating, a girl he was dating before he met me..I saw a picture of both of them out on a date in his phone..When I asked him about that, he said it was when I was always talking about breaking up that they went out.
I jst wanna break-up...I'M NOT SEEING ANYBODY AT THE MOMENT ..that's just my decision and I want the break-up to be for real.
When I asked him about that, he said it was when I was always talking about breaking up that they went out.
I jst wanna break-up...I'M NOT SEEING ANYBODY AT THE MOMENT ..that's just my decision and I want the break-up to be for real.[/quote]most of my exes still communicate wit me, does that we are still fvcking NO!
in any case, ur boyfriend is as dumb as a rock hence he couldn't read the writing on the wall cuz am certain u must have been giving him the green light that u are fed up wit errtang

if it was me i would have ended the relationship long a

1 Like

Re: Break-up Alert!!opinions Please by Jwhizzy(m): 10:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
Fleeky, office romance can be difficult to end amicably, seeing as you see each other everyday. You need to tell him you need time to figure out what's best for you and you'll appreciate if he can respect that. Once you get some breathing room, it's easier to think and build a firm resolve.
All in all, put you first and follow your heart.
Re: Break-up Alert!!opinions Please by internetpo(m): 4:54am On Sep 03, 2015
fleeky:
I've been breaking up with this particular guy several times but he keeps apologising and begging me to come back.But because i still have little feelings for him, I usually accept him back and we become cool again..
But the problem is that I don't trust him, my instincts tells me that he flirts with other girls, even though he denies it and convinces me to be cool. I'm fed up of everything, I want to break up completely and be firm with my decision because he keeps begging me whenever I say "Its over". I won't listen to his "Please and sorry or watever he has to say again"
My question is, How do I break-up completely with him because we work in the same office on the Island..Sincerely, my heart is fed up of everything, even though I still have little feelings for him but I believe I can handle it,cos with time, everything will fade. So How do I avoid him completely? I want to break-up, Please advice me on how to go about it

Make a decision stand firm.
Avoid him.
if possible change jobs
Re: Break-up Alert!!opinions Please by skelewu404(m): 5:10am On Sep 03, 2015
fleeky:
I forgot to add this... Strictly matured advices from matured persons ..
My thread isn't a playground please
and what do u mean by this nonsense or r u mad? Ediot thief because u hv seen someone else, break up already am sure the guy is better off without you
Re: Break-up Alert!!opinions Please by fleeky(f): 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
internet:

Make a decision stand firm.
Avoid him.
if possible change jobs
Lol @the bolded, I wish it was that easy...
Re: Break-up Alert!!opinions Please by fleeky(f): 8:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
Jwhizzy:
Fleeky, office romance can be difficult to end amicably, seeing as you see each other everyday. You need to tell him you need time to figure out what's best for you and you'll appreciate if he can respect that. Once you get some breathing room, it's easier to think and build a firm resolve.
All in all, put you first and follow your heart.
Thanks..
Re: Break-up Alert!!opinions Please by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
u want to break up with him based on mere suspiscion?

I'll advise u dont. He who alleges must prove, so wait till he's caught flirting with other girls before doing d needful.

(1) (Reply)

A Certain Man Found His Wife / How Do U Feel When U Hear A Good Or Bad News Abt An Ex / If You Learn Your Spouse Is About To Divorce You, What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.