Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband (32841 Views)

My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband / Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office / I Caught My Pastor-husband Naked, ‘counselling’ A Naked Church Member —wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by lovaleenny(f): 7:19pm On May 17, 2015
Jambsupport:
Another dunce ready to take this up. I'm more concern about d build to d acclaimed rape than d definition. Keep ur opinion to urself.

Whatever the buildup maybe to dis story still doesn't justify rape..u saying there's nothing like rape in marriage is just MYOPIC marriage or not everyone has a right to their own body...a WIFE is meant to be a help mate/companion not a goddamn property!

Next time you wanna just talk or say ur opinion try something called THINKING and u knw next time you wanna called someone a DUNCE try looking at yourself in the mirror (YOU'RE THE BIGGEST ONE OF THEM ALL)

I do pray and hope u don't experience RAPE be it in your marriage or whatever you have going for you.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by Jambsupport(f): 7:59pm On May 17, 2015
lovaleenny:

Whatever the buildup maybe to dis story still doesn't justify rape..u saying there's nothing like rape in marriage is just MYOPIC marriage or not everyone has a right to their own body...a WIFE is meant to be a help mate/companion not a goddamn property!

Next time you wanna just talk or say ur opinion try something called THINKING and u knw next time you wanna called someone a DUNCE try looking at yourself in the mirror (YOU'RE THE BIGGEST ONE OF THEM ALL)

I do pray and hope u don't experience RAPE be it in your marriage or whatever you have going for you.
enjoy ur insanity. My time for u is over.
Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by bamidele029: 8:21pm On May 17, 2015
Jambsupport:
Another dunce ready to take this up. I'm more concern about d build to d acclaimed rape than d definition. Keep ur opinion to urself.

Build up just not justify rape, ever. It's like a rapist saying it's because she was wearing a mini skirt or she was rude when I toasted her...blah blah blah. Stop trying to make excuses for rape angry especially as a woman you should know better

3 Likes

Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by Jambsupport(f): 8:57pm On May 17, 2015
bamidele029:

Build up just not justify rape, ever. It's like a rapist saying it's because she was wearing a mini skirt or she was rude when I toasted her...blah blah blah. Stop trying to make excuses for rape angry especially as a woman you should know better
Yes I know. I'm of d opinion that women should be submissive and no matter what mood they're in, it can be communicated politely. I've got friends that will tell u that no matter how angry they're to their husband, they will not deny him sex if he ask. The whole story is messed up and appears like a sympathy more for the woman. Yes, as a woman, should i be bias? No. Does that mean i support violence? No. My opinion remains that rape is not a case in marriage.
Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by dre11(m): 10:57pm On May 17, 2015
MzCorleone:

Am back grin

Desperation is never a good trait.
What kinda 'pastor' is that sef? The end is indeed near.

The end is now and not near.....
When he who thinketh he stands.... Let him take hid less he falls

Happy Sunday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Men Should Know About Pregnancy / How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? / Joseph Blankson: An Unsung Hero Who Died Rescuing 13 Victims Of A Boat Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.