Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) (88697 Views)

Bayelsa Politician, Walton Liverpool, Kisses Wife's Baby Bump (Photo) / Ajimobi Kisses Wife At His Inauguration (Photos) / Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by Missmossy(f): 11:09pm On May 15, 2015
Awww...this is undescribable. I go love ooo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 15, 2015
tp10:
The lady knelt to greet GMB.that's cool

she did not kneel, she courtsied like any well polished lady would do. kneeling is different.

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by Ephemmm: 11:10pm On May 15, 2015
tp10:
The lady knelt to greet GMB.that's cool

Some tribalistic morons will soon attack you for saying this: watch your back....

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by freshness2020: 11:10pm On May 15, 2015
vheMa:

And why is the girl not free enough to kiss osho

And why is osho pointing his lips so hard

#MyThoughts
I never knew someone observed what I saw..lol.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by JoeCutie(m): 11:10pm On May 15, 2015
ireneony:
blood of jesus!
see he ugly face angry

in other news
Well, the good news is that he's not kissing you with his "ugly face", he's kissing his new wife.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 15, 2015
ireneony:
blood of jesus! see he ugly face angry
in other news
Yam head u weh be like
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by Raymonbell(m): 11:10pm On May 15, 2015
see love.........in the light of money grin cool cool cool tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by scholes0(m): 11:10pm On May 15, 2015
Kai!, Iranu!! Absha!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by Lilimax(f): 11:11pm On May 15, 2015
Ewooo! smiley
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by kyrios: 11:11pm On May 15, 2015
john4aguero:
So this fine girl get mind kiss that horror lips? shocked shocked

Shawty say she come for the money ooo grin grin grin

And Buhari be like...*wonders shall never end, oya clap for yasef * angry angry
abeg check your pics the man sev fine pass you
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by luckydube007: 11:11pm On May 15, 2015
Which kind life be this.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by clemz88(m): 11:12pm On May 15, 2015
Omo ! See as oshio skull and vein dey prostrate. Make him no comot her mouth o .this one that his using his whole might

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by Bamz(m): 11:12pm On May 15, 2015
john4aguero:
So this fine girl get mind kiss that horror lips? shocked shocked

Shawty say she come for the money ooo grin grin grin

And Buhari be like...*wonders shall never end, oya clap for yasef * angry angry

Retires to bed... reads your post... rolls from bed.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by Sweetnecta: 11:13pm On May 15, 2015
there is nothing beauty and the beast here, except if it means every man is a beast in comparison to his beautiful wife, the beauty.
oshiomhole is a good catch for any woman because he is powerful and power is an aphrodisiac if kissinger can date the likes of angie dickinson at the height of her movie career, then nothing unusual with the young ethiopian woman who in my opinion has married very very high up.

good husband is a gem and definitely in ethiopia. if the nigerian women are not jealous of not being the one, then i guess everything is okay. the nigerian young males must realize that every man wants what makes him happy. younger wife does it.

i am in the same boat as oshiomhole except nigerian women are my first choice. why not. after all my momma is one. so is every woman in my blood.

let this man be and i wish him good production in the baby making department.

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by JoeCutie(m): 11:14pm On May 15, 2015
But Oshio baba, how far you na?

Is his name still Adams or Apams Oshiomhole? embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by Raysly(m): 11:14pm On May 15, 2015
grin grin angry angry grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by cytellProperty: 11:15pm On May 15, 2015
Yeye and Oshi people. What a mockery
Acekidc4:
My President and his Vice at the Beauty and The Beast fairytale Wedding!! That's so Nice!!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 15, 2015
That Oshomole is shameless grand pa, imported a queen of Sheba from Ethiopia to come and suck the state treasury dry. APC and whores of Babylon, people that will change Nigeria
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by 50calibre(m): 11:17pm On May 15, 2015
Damn!! This is a freak show

Things ladies go through for money.

I never knew beastiality was legal in Nigeria. Imagine that lady looking up to that face at night. grin

Even the look on Buhari's face is epic

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by john4aguero: 11:17pm On May 15, 2015
Bamz:

Retires to bed... reads your post... rolls from bed.

Hahaha...bro, na so o. The ting just de surprise me o. And who talk say money no good? cheesy cheesy
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 15, 2015
Nneka123:
huh?
my phone autocorrect is in french,just misbehaving anyhow
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 15, 2015
50calibre:
Damn!! This is a freak show

Things ladies go through for money.

I never knew beastiality was legal in Nigeria. Imagine that lady looking up to that face at night. grin

Dayummmm!! grin

How did she kiss that without throwing up? grin

Beauty and the beast. grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by john4aguero: 11:18pm On May 15, 2015
kyrios:
abeg check your pics the man sev fine pass you

Hahaha...At least, I no black like dat na. undecided
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by baumolina(m): 11:19pm On May 15, 2015
vheMa:
And why is buhari looking like that in the last pic

And why is the girl not free enough to kiss osho

And why is osho looking so keen to kiss her

And why is osho pounting his lips so hard,while the girl is withdrawing

#MyThoughts cool

You can ask Google
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 11:19pm On May 15, 2015
Ayam very sure one of dem has very strong mouth odour

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by ekiloui(f): 11:20pm On May 15, 2015
tolexy007:
If money can b plucked on trees, Nigerian girls wouldn't mind dating monkies.....

Thank God the lady in question isn't Nigerian. Shey una don see say no be only us waka come

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by Bamz(m): 11:21pm On May 15, 2015
john4aguero:

Hahaha...bro, na so o. The ting just de surprise me o. And who talk say money no good? cheesy cheesy

LOL she's Ethiopian. Ethiopians might be not be like our girls in all ramifications if you know what I mean.

And she used to model and all, it's not like she's all out mining for gold I believe.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by kyrios: 11:23pm On May 15, 2015
john4aguero:

Hahaha...At least, I no black like dat na. undecided
judge yourself before judging others
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by sanomi002: 11:23pm On May 15, 2015
Oshomole the most handsome governor in nigeria. I rep edo state igarra
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by 50calibre(m): 11:23pm On May 15, 2015
ShymmexOBE:

Dayummmm!! grin

How did she kiss that without throwing up? grin

Beauty and the beast. grin

I swear!! This is the real beauty and the beast

There's no end to what most women are willing to do for money.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 11:24pm On May 15, 2015
See the babe Osho baba go marry,edo state treasury go hear wieeeen
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 15, 2015
Ipledge:
my phone autocorrect is in french,just misbehaving anyhow
Throw it away undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses / Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. / Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.