Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,422 members, 7,819,519 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) (88721 Views)

Bayelsa Politician, Walton Liverpool, Kisses Wife's Baby Bump (Photo) / Ajimobi Kisses Wife At His Inauguration (Photos) / Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by lexy2014: 1:43am On May 16, 2015
trigar12:
I don't know why guys are jealous of oshiomole's pretty wife, the girl is too pretty to marry any poor man .. only elites can marry diz kind chic ... stop getting jealous and face your hustle
that means pretty girl like oshio wife no fit marry guy like u, abi?

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by Oldnyoung: 1:47am On May 16, 2015
But we've got beautiful babes all over naija even in Nollywood. Oshio baba took their acting career to be real by avoiding serious relationship with them despite all that has happened btw him and a few of them. This importation should be seen as serious capital flight & economic sabotage. Customs & immigration service must investigate

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by cap28: 1:48am On May 16, 2015
Floyd mayweather trying to read :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4_mWhcfIh0
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by castruccio(m): 2:08am On May 16, 2015
"shoutinng in mama nafisatu voice who sells kparaga and mango in jattu junction Auchi" UKKPPPPAAAAA !!!! see oshogwohwo de suck lips lyk mango ooo
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 2:09am On May 16, 2015
Look at the kiss, you can see she is not feeling him AT ALL. She's like God help me as I *GULP* try to kiss thooose lips. This girl will be gone in a bad way in the not too distant future.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by billyG(m): 2:10am On May 16, 2015
why is no makeup artist contacted to work on oshomole

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by donsteady(m): 2:14am On May 16, 2015
shocked

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by repogirl(f): 2:32am On May 16, 2015
I dnt see hot kiss, I see a fatherly peck.... grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 2:43am On May 16, 2015
john4aguero:
So this fine girl get mind kiss that horror lips? shocked shocked

Shawty say she come for the money ooo grin grin grin

And Buhari be like...*wonders shall never end, oya clap for yasef * angry angry
Damnit! Your mouth sha. grin

Boy ! You killed it . grin grin grin grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 2:43am On May 16, 2015
cap28:

I feel sorry for Floyd because despite all his money he has no real friends and all the women in his life are only there for the money. Even his so called friends like Nelly and 50 cent laugh at him and say he is an illiterate who can barely read, whats the point of smashing the best pum in the world if nobody respects you and the only reason women come around you is because they want you to buy them a Bentley. ONe of his ex girlfriends (another stripper) even broke into his home with her homies and stole his jewellery smh, this guy needs deliverance when it comes to women.

Nellly dissing Floyd:

How do you know he has no real friends? What about all the people around him, including 50cent, who's now back in the fold? And honestly, who needs friends when you have family?

Also, who else do women come in people's lives for, if not to benefit where they didn't sow and try to be with to either upgrade materially; complete them; and/or uplift them? How many women come into people's lives these days just to help me, without expecting something back in return? And what rich individual/celebrity dead or alive did/doesn't have women come into their lives because of money?

Brev, that's the reality when you have money, and Floyd is no different. So, why are you singling him out for critique? How many women out there care about broke bums? Or you just have a personal vendetta against this black man who has been able to play white people at their own game in boxing, while milking all the money out of the sport, by turning hate into money and a net worth that's over $500 million now? Oh, he can't read but his supreme genius in the boxing ring is the greatest we've ever seen when it comes to the sweet science (hit and not getting hit) - and when it comes to business acumen, he has surpassed what the overwhelming majority of Harvard Business School graduates will ever achieve in a life time. School isn't meant for everyone yano.

Lmao @ Nelly who also can't keep a woman laughing at him for taking Ms Jackson - petty. If Nelly were a broke bum, would that heaux be with him? Most folks forget that Nelly sold millions of records in the noughties and he's one of the highest selling rappers of all time. Coupled with the fact that he also acted in a few movies - so he's rich as well. Biitches come and go - Nelly took his biitch, so what? He replaced her with another one cos he has the money to do so.

Anyway, Bomani Jones is a clown for getting involved. That's my nyggah but he always look like a fool every time he tries too hard to be an educated negro. Isn't that the same clown who was so grateful to ESPN on combat jack show for giving him a job in Miami? With all his degrees - he's still out there earning wages, when "illiterate" Mayweather took home over $200million in less than an hour of boxing clinic. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by Flexskillz(m): 3:49am On May 16, 2015
The look on Buhari's face though! Epic, like geez what tha.....
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by peedeeasobie(m): 3:49am On May 16, 2015
tp10:
The lady knelt to greet GMB.that's cool

Where is the 'kneeling down'?

Did you notice the steps? She didn't kneel down sir
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 4:10am On May 16, 2015
She looks ok. Does she speak English or is Oshiobaba conversational or fluent in Portuguese?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 4:28am On May 16, 2015
Gross. Eeewwwww
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by mekybabe1: 4:33am On May 16, 2015
Chai! See the expression on her face. It remains small for her to throw up. The guy ugly o.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by BlackHuman(m): 4:42am On May 16, 2015
john4aguero:
So this fine girl get mind kiss that horror lips? shocked shocked

Shawty say she come for the money ooo grin grin grin

And Buhari be like...*wonders shall never end, oya clap for yasef * angry angry
Abeg, u people should leave Oshiomole alone....he has every right to marry anyone he likes. He's a good man that does his job well and he deserves d good thingsof life....to hell with being handsome or not.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by Ahmeduana(m): 5:19am On May 16, 2015
Mization:
Photos: President-Elect Buhari and his vice, Osinbajo at the wedding ceremony of Gov. Adams Oshiomole and Lara Forte today.

https://instagram.com/p/2t2LreOu65/
KU-KU-RU BILISI, short man devil.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by francizy(m): 5:39am On May 16, 2015
Buhari shake woman!!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Shekau and other extremists must not hear/see this oh!!!

I don't dey like this man sha oh! smiley cheesy
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by Rexyl(m): 5:40am On May 16, 2015
Whether na money or not real love comes to play with this kind of marriage, all I have to say ... ki Oluwa se iyawo ni ... Papa Oshiomole followed Bible Principle about remarriage and with that he has honoured ALMIGHTY GOD. Once again ki Oluwa se Iyawo ni ... Amin.

Congrats Baba Oshiomole. Congrats all people rejoicing with him.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by mathskill: 5:45am On May 16, 2015
Olucheye:
[size=13pt]See How Beautiful It Is When Two Matured Adults Marry Mr President Elect?

SAY NO TO UNDERAGE MARRIAGE By Paedophile's Who Hide Under Religion.

First Lady Elect As Well Be Told, 17 And Marriage Shouldn't Appear In The Same Sentence. [/size]
Concentrate on the homos who prey and sodomize on young boys brought under their care in the name of religion
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by MrBasketball: 5:47am On May 16, 2015
That girl must be very stüpid, why is she trying to avoid his kiss but she won't avoid his money. angry
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by john4aguero: 6:05am On May 16, 2015
BlackHuman:
Abeg, u people should leave Oshiomole alone....he has every right to marry anyone he likes. He's a good man that does his job well and he deserves d good thingsof life....to hell with being handsome or not.

Lol...of course sir. I didn't say nothing about his appearance, just the lips. wink
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by john4aguero: 6:06am On May 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
Damnit! Your mouth sha. grin

Boy ! You killed it . grin grin grin grin

Hahaha...na so de ting enter my mouth o. grin grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by yvonne111(f): 6:08am On May 16, 2015
Acekidc4:
My President and his Vice at the Beauty and The Beast fairytale Wedding!! That's so Nice!!
lmaoo
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by toprealman: 6:15am On May 16, 2015
YET HE SAYS HE WILL FIGHT CORRUPTION.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by Bollinger(m): 6:15am On May 16, 2015
I kinda feel sorry for the girl. She go marry hardcore Edo man. She Don marry into winches and wizzardry.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by trigar12(m): 6:21am On May 16, 2015
lexy2014:
that means pretty girl like oshio wife no fit marry guy like u, abi?
Yes... And dats y am working my butts off, so u get up n do something good and reasonable with ur life so dat we all can live big someday.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by missterious(f): 6:21am On May 16, 2015
JoeCutie:
Well, the good news is that he's not kissing you with his "ugly face", he's kissing his new wife.

Burn!! grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by holysaint1(m): 6:22am On May 16, 2015
tolexy007:
If money can b plucked on trees, Nigerian girls wouldn't mind dating monkies.....

i tot she's from tanzania
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by redcliff: 6:24am On May 16, 2015
Olucheye:
[size=13pt]See How Beautiful It Is When Two Matured Adults Marry Mr President Elect?

First Lady Elect As Well Be Told, 17 And Marriage Shouldn't Appear In The Same Sentence. [/size]

She is not an elected official.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 6:27am On May 16, 2015
Bollinger:
I kinda feel sorry for the girl. She go marry hardcore Edo man. She Don marry into winches and wizzardry.

Etsakos aren't as fetish as Esans and Binis.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by uzzzy(f): 6:28am On May 16, 2015
Olucheye:

U must not make a comment, especially, when u have nothing sensible to say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) / Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) / Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.