Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) (88731 Views)

Bayelsa Politician, Walton Liverpool, Kisses Wife's Baby Bump (Photo) / Ajimobi Kisses Wife At His Inauguration (Photos) / Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by hkidola00(m): 2:40pm On May 16, 2015
deebsman1:
na corner eye baba dey take watch dem kiss, lol grin grin kai, kai adamu.....haram cheesy
lmaoo, as iin, u don kill me wit laff i swear
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by haszolima(m): 3:39pm On May 16, 2015
"Finally, Discover How You Can Begin A Legitimate Online Business That Pumps Cash To Your Bank Account Daily" Click on the link to join>>>>>> http://www.infobiznaija.com/hassan/
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 16, 2015
cap28:

Since when did telling it how it is mean that I am not pro black?
You sound exactly like a right wing racist journalist from Fox News with all the bollocks you printed up there about Mike Tyson.

What the fck has Tyson's rape case got to do with his acheivements in the ring?
So let me get this straight Tyson's peek a boo technique was crap and yet he won 50 of his 58 fights and won 44 by knock out - oh and he became the youngest heavy weight fighter in boxing history at the age of 20. What planet are you from again?

Boxing is and will always be controlled by the white establishment, Al Haymon is not doing anything different to what Don King did with black boxers in the 70s,80s and 90s, so I don't understand why your heaping praises on him. Black people do not control sport in the western world they are front men, the idea that Haymon has done something ground breaking is the biggest pile of crap ive ever heard. King was a scum bag and he stole money from all of his fighters but can you explain how Haymon is any different? One could argue that Haymon is even worse as he cherry picks fighters and ducks fighters that he feel might be a threat to Mayweather and this is the reason it took Mayweather years to find the balls to fight Pacquiao a fact that is so clearly illustrated in this last fight which in my view was fixed, never have I been so underwhelmed in my life.

By the way you need to get your facts right Givens did not bang Brad Pitt under Tyson's roof, she did it after Tyson had thrown her and her gold digging mother out of his mansion okay, and if you watch his broadway play he states very clearly that he was still going back to her for se.x while their divorce was still going through and that's how he met her with Brad Pitt and that was not in bed but in her car - get your facts right.

Also Tyson did not meet tupac in prison, by the time Tyson was released Tupac was on his way into prison for sexual abuse, I hope you are not trying to claim that wife beating Mayweather who has a terrible track record with women is any better. You need to ask why Mayweather's ex fiancée aborted his twins? Most women would do anything to have a baby for a multi millionaire like Mayweather but its got to be pretty bad if a gold digger doesn't even want your baby.

So Tyson bit Holyfield's ear, big deal, that's what you get for head butting. Holyfield wasn't fighting fair and Tyson got frustrated because the referee wasn't taking any notice of such an obvious foul , Tyson was being set up to fail and lashed out in the only way he knew how, Holyfield acted like a cheating punk and if Tyson's mindset wasn't as muddled as it had become due to his personal demons he would have knocked the basta.rd out in the first round. Tyson lost to Douglas because mentally he was not focused, he was still tied up in a toxic relationship with that bi.tch Robin Givens, he'd just sacked Kevin Rooney one of the best trainers he ever had and Cus D'Amato was dead and there was no longer anyone around to give him the emotional support and guidance he desperately craved.
Mike Tyson despite the tough exterior is a sensitive man and couldn't stay focused after all of those things happened to him, had he remained mentally focused he would have crucified Lewis and Holyfield.

Despite all of the above Tyson remains loved and respected by the masses, he never forgot where he came from and he identifies with the hood, every where he goes crowds come out in droves to see him, I will never forget the time he came to Brixton and the whole of Brixton came to a standstill because of thousands of black people who came out in droves to see him, can Mayweather even dream of getting such a reception. Mayweather is an insecure wanna be, most people cant stand his pretentiousness and his desperation to be loved by the wrong women, love is something that should come naturally, he does not and will never command the kind of respect that Tyson does.

More proof that Mike Tyson always will be the greatest:

Bruddah, no disrespect cos I've got a lot of love (no homo) and respect for you - but you're the one who sound like a pained racist wingnut/nutjob on Fox news who believes all black people must be slaves, and they have no right to control their own destiny and make money - without bowing down to white people. Your Mike Tyson, despite how great he was (and a man who I've the utmost respect for as a boxing fan), represent that type of negro. He was ra.ped by everyone - something Mayweather never allowed, hence they all hate him. Mike Tyson never created anything anyone could emulate nor open doors like Mayweather did (just take a look at the hundreds of boxers who have signed with Al Haymon cos of Mayweather and they're all trying to use his model). Your posts are reminiscent of the early WEB Dubois when he was still an uppity negro and how he used to critique Marcus Garvey for telling negroes to take their own destiny in their own hands - before he got his negro-wake-up call and apologised to Garvey. And a little bit of MLK who believed negroes can never be free without forming alliance with white people. You claim pro-black on one-hand and preach hate created by the white establishment, to tear a successful brother down. Can you see the hypocrisy in ya thought process? That's why I keep telling you to embrace the black consciousness teachings of Steven Bantu Biko - and the teachings of Malcolm X about black empowerment/economics.

Oh, you want to cite Mayweather's alleged domestic abuse, but I can't cite Mike Tyson's ra.pe case in which he spent three years in prison for, no? Don't even get me started with everything Tyson was charged for at his prime - he was no freaking saint. Yes, Tyson was a big puncher - but he was NEVER a pure boxer, hence Douglas and few other boxers could put him to sleep. Mayweather has knocked out by another. So don't ever compare the two when it comes to technique and ring smart/intelligence. Tyson will never be on Mayweather's level. And they fought in two different divisions, anyway.

Nah, no one talks bad about Al Haymon the ghost. He's no Don King or Bob Arum - he makes boxers rich and allow them to control their destiny. And he doesn't like the limelight, hence you will never see his picture anywhere. He met Mayweather when he was getting ra.ped by Bob Arum, and told him he'll make him the richest boxer ever, with his destiny in his own hands - and that's what he did. You just can't disrespect that. Heck, Mayweather made over $200 million for the last fight, while Pacman after getting ra.ped by Bob Arum will make less than $50 million for the same fight - can you compare the two? Al Haymon is about to take boxing by the nuts - he recently signed a contract (he bought the time slots with his own money) with Show-time (it's on SKY in the UK as well) whereby boxing will be broadcasted free about 10 Saturdays annually, with advertisement based on pay-as-you-go. With that, he's going to give boxers publicity while putting money in their pockets - without all the bureaucracy in the sport that's controlled by white people and the Jews. You can't hate on that, bruddah - that's a black man teaching black youths how to make money. If other sports (like NBA and NFL) dominated by black people can emulate that - rich white people won't be using black sportsmen as slaves for crumbs to further enrich themselves.

Nah, Mayweather neither ducked Pacman nor anyone - Pacman was on roids and never wanted to take the blood test. His excuse: he's scared of needle despite having tattoos - laughable. He called out everyone in his prime, including Sugar Shane Mosely and Kostya Tszyu - and they all ducked him, with one excuse or the other. He beat everyone they put in-front of him when he was coming up, including legendary Corrales and Arturo Gatti.

Also, Givens was fvcking Brad Pitt when she was married to Mike Tyson.

And Mayweather doesn't go back to his hood in Michigan to help out there? Why do you think he's so close with both Chris Webber and Jalen Rose (two other Michigan legends from Detroit)? Stop telling porkies, Mike Tyson is from Brooklyn - what has he done for Brooklyn? If and when Floyd Mayweather comes to the UK - he'll get the same reception everywhere from black folks, from Brixton, to Peckham, to Tottenham, to Hackney, to Clapton, to Stratford. Big deal?

Lennox Lewis even put Mayweather up there on the Mount Rushmore - Tyson never made the list. grin Stop hating, respect a legend when you see one. He won't be here forever. cool
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 16, 2015
Cap28

Like I always tell you, you can't sit there all day and moan about how racist white people are, without creating your own ways to checkmate them and build yourself. And that's what a lot of futuristic black folks are doing these days - no time to sit around and moan like you do.

But on the flipside you still want to use the junk created by the same white media to destroy a brother who has taken his destiny in his own hands and said: fvck the white status quo, I can make it without playing by your rules. Can you see the hypocrisy in ya thought process?

Embrace Malcolm X and Steven Biko with futuristic black folks. grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by 50calibre(m): 6:20pm On May 16, 2015
ShymmexOBE:

Lol, you just have to protect yourself at all times, even if you can manipulate power. Never get too lackadaisical to end up slipping, when it comes to these Jezebels and daughters of Eve cos most of them look like angels, but beneath all the facade is pure evil. And when the chips are down, they destroy folks faster than ebola virus. grin

It's all a business move - you sign an agreement with the cash cow - and keep the real one on the side for the fun of life. Win win for everyone. Life's short, my nyggah - puzzy ain't got no name.

The ghost of King George V shouted me and he said, "Son, I shalt knight thee by year 2020" - and I ran with that. grin

grin grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by 50calibre(m): 6:56pm On May 16, 2015
cap28:

You give Floyd too much credit, there is nothing great about his boxing style, okay he may be a good defensive boxer but in my book that doesn't make him a great boxer, I want to be entertained when I watch a fight not bored to death. Ali and Tyson are the greatest boxers of all time in my opinion because they brought something new to the game, they made boxing exciting, Tyson in his prime was a gladiator and is still respected and loved till today, no-one respects Mayweather and no-one will remember him 10 years from now. Fair enough Mayweather may be good with managing money but he uses his money to cover up his many flaws and insecurities, what do you do when you haven't got the looks, the charisma and the raw brutality - you focus on money. Money may cushion you from life's many hardships but it cant buy you class, love, intelligence or happiness, these are all the things Mayweather is lacking in spades. Who's to say that Mayweather will have money 10 years from now, with the way he squanders his money on strippers, hangers on and other leeches and parasites its fair to say that he may end up broke in the next couple of years along with all of the other great boxers.
Tyson and Mayweather are obviously in different weight categories but I still cant help comparing the two fighting styles, Tyson was aggressive, brutal, exciting and gladiatorial, Mayweather fights like a bi.tch, throws a punch and runs, theres nothing remotely interesting about his fighting style.

By the way Tyson perfected the art of hitting and not getting hit - remember his peek a boo style? Unlike Mayweather the b.itch, he never ran from his opponents, Greatest of All Time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlgoHp3smBc

Spot on!!! I couldn't agree more.

That's what I've tried explaining to ShymmexOBE but he's too much of a Mayweather fan to see it or admit it.

Don't get it twisted, I'm also a mayweather fan, there's something to appreciate about a brother who takes charge of his own career and dictate his terms but that's not to say I consider him to be in greatest.... far from it.

There's no gainsaying the fact Mayweather is very good at what he does but do I enjoy his fight style? No! Has he done anything spectacular to earn him a spot in the top 5 all time greats? No!! (Unbeaten records are not what make greats, as a matter of fact, most great fighters lost fights in their career) Is his style entertaining or good for boxing? An emphatic No!! and I think it is downright blasphemous when Mayweather fans try to place him in the same league of Ali.

The era of Ali, Foreman et al was before my time but I was old enough to watch Tyson in his prime years and I can tell you for sure that Mayweather is no where near the reputation, acclaim or recognition Tyson had... This guy was a terrorist who had opponents shi*tting themselves before fights, so big was Tyson's popularity that my mum (who detests violence) knew who he was. Even the tyson haircut was big.

Boxing has obviously changed a lot, the fact there are no more big pay per view bouts is testament to this. These days running around the ring is considered "strategy" if you ask most boxing heads to speaks objectively, they'd tell you it's bullshi*t. I guess I'm not a fan of today's boxing, the sport died 10 years ago.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by ufelove(m): 7:05pm On May 16, 2015
vheMa:
@embolded,lolzzz the frog was damn happy,now osho is the froglipsrsealed shey? grin
Na u talk say osho na frog ooo.. Come sef.. His eyes look a bit froggy, but all the same" Happy wedded life OSHO BABA"

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 16, 2015
50calibre:

Spot on!!! I couldn't agree more.

That's what I've tried explaining to ShymmexOBE but he's too much of a Mayweather fan to see it or admit it.

Don't get it twisted, I'm also a mayweather fan, there's something to appreciate about a brother who takes charge of his own career and dictate his terms but that's not to say I consider him to be in greatest.... far from it.

There's no gainsaying the fact Mayweather is very good at what he does but do I enjoy his fight style? No! Has he done anything spectacular to earn him a spot in the top 5 all time greats? No!! (Unbeaten records are not what make greats, as a matter of fact, most great fighters lost fights in their career) Is his style entertaining or good for boxing? An emphatic No!! and I think it is downright blasphemous when Mayweather fans try to place him in the same league of Ali.

The era of Ali, Foreman et al was before my time but I was old enough to watch Tyson in his prime years and I can tell you for sure that Mayweather is no where near the reputation, acclaim or recognition Tyson had... This guy was a terrorist who had opponents shi*tting themselves before fights, so big was Tyson's popularity that my mum (who detests violence) knew who he was. Even the tyson haircut was big.

Boxing has obviously changed a lot, the fact there are no more big pay per view bouts is testament to this. These days running around the ring is considered "strategy" if you ask most boxing heads to speaks objectively, they'd tell you it's bullshi*t. I guess I'm not a fan of today's boxing, the sport died 10 years ago.

It's obvious you and Cap28 have no understanding about what boxing, the sweet science, is all about. You lot are casual fans, and I can't blame you for that. For the umpteenth time: it's BOXING not BRAWLING - the art of hitting, and not getting hit.

Let me break it down for you:

- The first thing the ref says before any bout is: protect yourself at all times. Evidently, if the sport is about "protecting yourself at all times" - why do you lot have a problem with Mayweather, for perfecting himself, without getting hit? You're in there to score points, based on effective hits - not to get brain damage and die young, while entertaining the people.

- There's something called compuBox, which tallies the total number of punches thrown in a bout - and each round is scored based on the effective punches that hit the designated areas. You don't win based on throwing flurries and leaving yourself open. Mayweather also mastered that, and he's calculative and extremely intelligent in the ring.

Ali took a lot of punches, hence he has Parkinson's disease. Ditto all the boxers who either died in the ring, or have one form of brain problem or the other. And when you look at how messed up the faces of most boxers are, you can't but feel sorry for them. However, that's something that has never happened to Mayweather - hence he's called: the pretty boy. He's going to retire as the richest ever (he's already worth over $500 million), without taking too much punches. Why's it difficult to appreciate his genius?

Mike Tyson was a brawler - not a pure boxer.

And who's in your top-5, if Mayweather isn't there, despite beating everyone in this generation, including at least 5 future hall of famers?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by Mckandre(m): 7:16pm On May 16, 2015
Moana:
she has all her life to kiss those lips na grin
which life? Nah, she's probably avoiding the sticky elongated saliva grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by 50calibre(m): 7:40pm On May 16, 2015
ShymmexOBE:

Bruddah, why all the hate and vituperations against Floyd "Pretty Boy and Money" Mayweather? I thought you were pro-black, and you're now looking like a pawn in the white/Jewish man's social engineering. This is a guy who outsmarted white people and Jews in their own game (with the help of another black man, Al Haymon the ghost) - to get better deals and milk the sport like I do, while paying black sportsmen crumbs, with his own company. He refused to be a slave and became an owner (something difficult to do by black athletes). And all he's getting from you is hate, for opening up doors for the next generation of futuristic black youths and how to control their own destiny, and turn the campaign of calumny in the white owned media to money? I'm not proud of you, black man.

Tyson's peek a boo style? - you must be having a laugh, mate. Nothing in history is as effective as Mayweather's shoulder roll, combined with his counter-punching. Even Muhammed Ali's rope-a-do.pe was more effective than peek-a-boo. I'm a big fan of Mike Tyson and I'd probably say his era was when I started watching boxing and became a fan - but don't let nostalgia fool you, Tyson never had Mayweather's skillset, though watching him was fun and casual fans will like his style. Tyson wasn't even a saint as well...didn't he go to prison for ra.pe for 3 years (I believe 2pac met him in prison on Riker's Island)? The same guy, his wife, Robin Givens left for the dead after fvcking Brad Pitt loads of times while they were married (I believe Tyson caught Brad Pitt fvcking her on his own bed but he escaped lol). The same Tyson who got knocked out cold by a bum, Buster Douglas, no? The same cannibalistic Tyson who bit off Holyfield ear after getting pummeled in the ring (he lost to Holyfield twice)? The same Tyson who got knocked out cold by Lennox Lewis (though he was on a downhill then)? The same Tyson who got ra.ped for years by Don King and Bob Arum? STOP IT!!!! grin

Nobody respected Tyson - he almost single-handedly destroyed boxing by turning into a cannibal in the ring. Do you know how many people swore never to watch boxing again, after his show of shame? After that fight - boxing took a big hit. And if not for Latino/Hispanic fans, especially with the rise of Oscar Dela Hoya, the sweet science would've been dead time ago. Hence the heavyweight division died, and nobody is interested in that division again. Tyson caused that.

Mayweather remains the finest boxer the ring has ever seen and the smartest businessman in the world of sports ever. Compare his face to Mike Tyson's face to see who's more effective. Muthaphucking Tyson who speaks with a lisp and speech impediment. And most likely has brain damage for all the beating he took. STOP IT!!! grin

Hahahahahahaha hahahaha c'mon bruv I think you're being disrespectful to Tyson. It makes me wonder if you really were a tyson fan or had any interest in his fighting days.

By diminishing Tyson's achievements in the ring this way, I think you're failing to acknowledge the genius of legendary Cus de Amato and Kevin Rooney. Need I remind you Tyson was and still is the youngest heavyweight champion of all time. You also fail to recognise the efficacy of the peek-boo-style, a style tailor fitted for shorter fighters and nicely perfected (along with the bob-and - weave) by Tyson which enabled him chop down taller heavyweights like trees. The impact of Tyson's reign of terror in the HW division will far outlive anything Floyd has done or will ever do.

Tyson had great punching technique as well as dynamics (perhaps the best we will ever see). What about punching power? He was pulverising (only Foreman could stand up to him in this regard). This was a guy with very short hands but yet could connect with jaws of 6 ft 2+ guys with vicious hooks and uppercuts.

You're mixing the business side of things with ring affairs. Tyson was an idio*t outside the ring while mayweather (thanks to al haymon and his team) is a much smarter business man..... We live in different times but don't forget Tyson earned more money in his career than Floyd has so far... Then if you take inflation into account, the figure goes even higher.

Both men have their demons, I however couldn't care about that, I'm more concerned with ring matters, and tyson wins every time for me, his ferocity and brutality in the ring are part of the things which shaped my childhood.

Tyson has a lips, Mayweather can't read grin

You see! Everyman has his flaws.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by cap28: 7:46pm On May 16, 2015
ShymmexOBE:

The above statement proves to me that you are completely clueless about anything to do with boxing.

So Cus D'Amato taught Tyson to "brawl" for 5 good years? I guess he also taught Jose Torres and Floyd Patterson who all went on to become highly successful boxers before Tyson to be "brawlers" too? smh

The greatest of all time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUTdwfe5xsk
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by cap28: 8:05pm On May 16, 2015
50calibre:

Hahahahahahaha hahahaha c'mon bruv I think you're being disrespectful to Tyson. It makes me wonder if you really were a tyson fan or had any interest in his fighting days.

By diminishing Tyson's achievements in the ring this way, I think you're failing to acknowledge the genius of legendary Cus de Amato and Kevin Rooney. Need I remind you Tyson was and still is the youngest heavyweight champion of all time. You also fail to recognise the efficacy of the peek-boo-style, a style tailor fitted for shorter fighters and nicely perfected (along with the bob-and - weave) by Tyson which enabled him chop down taller heavyweights like trees. The impact of Tyson's reign of terror in the HW division will far outlive anything Floyd has done or will ever do.

Tyson had great punching technique as well as dynamics (perhaps the best we will ever see). What about punching power? He was pulverising (only Foreman could stand up to him in this regard). This was a guy with very short hands but yet could connect with jaws of 6 ft 2+ guys with vicious hooks and uppercuts.

You're mixing the business side of things with ring affairs. Tyson was an idio*t outside the ring while mayweather (thanks to al haymon and his team) is a much smarter business man..... We live in different times but don't forget Tyson earned more money in his career than Floyd has so far... Then if you take inflation into account, the figure goes even higher.

Both men have their demons, I however couldn't care about that, I'm more concerned with ring matters, and tyson wins every time for me, his ferocity and brutality in the ring are part of the things which shaped my childhood.

Well said, Tyson's downfall began when the following happened, in this order: the death of Cus D'Amato, marriage to the gold digging who.re Robin Givens, sacking of Kevin Rooney, signing up with sociopath Don King, rape accusation by another gold digging who.re. time in prison, all of these events had a detrimental effect on Tyson's mental health and subsequent performance in the ring.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by 50calibre(m): 8:17pm On May 16, 2015
ShymmexOBE:

It's obvious you and Cap28 have no understanding about what boxing, the sweet science, is all about. You lot are casual fans, and I can't blame you for that. For the umpteenth time: it's BOXING not BRAWLING - the art of hitting, and not getting hit.

So going by that logic, Holyfield, Tyson, De la Hoya and the loads of other people out there who aren't fans of Mayweather's style are just casual fans too? Looooool

I've been watching boxing from as little as 3 years old, I come from a family of ardent boxing fans, my dad, uncles are big time boxing fans, my grand parents knew Dick Tiger.

I know what the sweet science is, and what floyd does is not the sweet science. Even Lennox Lewis the self-styled pugilist specialist and advocate of the sweet science, agrees Floyd's style is boring. Effective but unentertaining.

Let me break it down for you:

- The first thing the ref says before any bout is: protect yourself at all times. Evidently, if the sport is about "protecting yourself at all times" - why do you lot have a problem with Mayweather, for perfecting himself, without getting hit? You're in there to score points, based on effective hits - not to get brain damage and die young, while entertaining the people.

You're wrong!! I don't have a problem with Floyd not getting hit, I have a problem with running around in the ring like its a race track. Floyd has great defence which I applaud, but very little offence... Which is not what bicubh is about. Ali had great defence too but with a decent amount of offence.

- There's something called compuBox, which tallies the total number of punches thrown in a bout - and each round is scored based on the effective punches that hit the designated areas. You don't win based on throwing flurries and leaving yourself open. Mayweather also mastered that, and he's calculative and extremely intelligent in the ring.

Yet the opponent comes out looking pretty faced... Those must have been phantom punches because I know as amateur as I am, a solid punch from me will definitely have an impact on a person's face.

I don't need any computer to tell me what I'm seeing, Compubox can be saved for the Olympics, that's where points safety and scoring is all that matters that's why they wear head gear. There's a reason professional boxers wear just trunks and boots.

Ali took a lot of punches, hence he has Parkinson's disease. Ditto all the boxers who either died in the ring, or have one form of brain problem or the other. And when you look at how messed up the faces of most boxers are, you can't but feel sorry for them. However, that's something that has never happened to Mayweather - hence he's called: the pretty boy. He's going to retire as the richest ever (he's already worth over $500 million), without taking too much punches. Why's it difficult to appreciate his genius?

That's not why he had Parkinson's, he's not the only boxer who took punches, it may have aggravated or facilitated it, but never the sole cause. Many boxers took far more punishment and are still healthy today. Of course I appreciate the genuine of running around for 12 rounds and getting paid millions. That Houdini shi*t right there grin

And who's in your top-5, if Mayweather isn't there, despite beating everyone in this generation, including at least 5 future hall of famers?

Agreed!! Tyson is a brawler but guess what? It's boxing!! Trading punches is a fundamental part. Foreman was also a brawler and so was Frazier.

Ali was a pure boxer, Lewis was a pure boxer, sugar Ray Leonard was a pure boxer.

My top five pound for pound are

Ali - His records in and out if the ring speaks for itself

Sugar ray Robinson - Over 200 fights with over 100 wins in an era where the sport was as brutal as it could be. They fought 15 rounds instead of 12

Joe Louis - The first black heavyweight champion. Fought in a very tough era which had the likes of Max Schmelling and Joe Bugner

Sugar Ray Leonard - had epic fights, great rings mastership, great footwork, technique and very entertaining

I don't know who I'm going to pick in 5th position but Foreman, Holyfield, Lewis, Bowe, Hagler, Holmes,... come to mind by virtue of competition they faced.

Floyd's unbeaten record is not unique, he's yet to equal Marciano's record. Even Joe Calzaghe retired unbeaten.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 16, 2015
50calibre:

Brev, I'm a big Mike Tyson fan, and my childhood won't be complete without the legend of Iron Mike. I still remember vividly that I watched his two fights against Holyfield with my pops and brother (and we were all rooting for him). Ditto his fight with Lennox Lewis. I'm also the guy who defends him all the time whenever I get into arguments with a lot of folks out here who think he ducked Lennox Lewis for a long time (most Brits think he ducked Lennox Lewis till he was broke and needed the money). So you can't question how much I admire the man. However, in this context/discourse - I'm riding with Mayweather based on pure boxing talent/genius and how he changed the game business wise. I'm all for black people creating their own wealth, and managing their economics - without being enslaved by the establishment. Mayweather, despite being greater than Tyson in the ring - he's also greater than him outside the ring with the blueprint he created with Al Haymon. That's greatness right there.

I never said anything to negate the greatness/legends of both Cus de Amato and Kevin Rooney (I think you forgot to add Teddy Atlas to the list cos he was just as influential on Mike Tyson as Kevin Rooney was). However, what has being the youngest ever heavyweight champion and his height got to do with how efficient his style was compared to the pure scientific style of Floyd Mayweather? If height were to be a yardstick, then Joe Frazier was just an inch taller than Mike Tyson. So would you say Mike Tyson was greater than Joe Frazier? And would you say the efficacy of Joe Frazier's style, whereby he takes loads of punishment was more efficient than peek-a-boo style? Mike Tyson was a brawler not a pure boxer, end of story.

I guess you never watched Floyd Mayweather before he fvcked up his two hands, hence he stopped going for knockout, unless he gets frustrated in the ring. Need I remind you that Corrales (a hall of famer), with his power punches, was the guy touted by everyone to beat Mayweather when they were both coming up (both were undefeated then). What happened? Mayweather knocked him out five times in that fight and Corrales' dad had to throw in the towel. After that, Corrales was never the same. Arturo Gatti was another legend in the ring with a big heart that was touted to beat Mayweather...but his ar.se was knocked out in the 6th round. This was the same Mayweather that broke his hand in his bout with Castillo, and had to fight with one hand - yet he won. Is there any boxer in the history of boxing that has ever done that?

Tyson never had the best punching power apart from Foreman even in the heavyweight division ever. Where are you going to put the likes of: Sonny Liston, Earnie Shavers, Lennox Lewis, and Joe Louis?

Inflation or no inflation, Tyson never made anything close to what Mayweather has made thus far. Check the PPV numbers. Mayweather owns three of the top-5 highest selling boxing bouts ever. That's enough to tell you who the king is.

The whole Charlamagne Tha God thing about Mayweather not being able to read is funny, when the guy has shown afterwards that he can read perfectly. He had an off day or whatever happened, and Charlamagne decided to clown something as confidential as that. Err, can Charlamagne himself speak English and enunciate words the right way? Pot and kettle. grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 16, 2015
cap28:

Well said, Tyson's downfall began when the following happened, in this order: the death of Cus D'Amato, marriage to the gold digging who.re Robin Givens, sacking of Kevin Rooney, signing up with sociopath Don King, rape accusation by another gold digging who.re. time in prison, all of these events had a detrimental effect on Tyson's mental health and subsequent performance in the ring.

Damn!! 50cal gave you ya voice back, brother.

I still got love for you tho - we just have to agree to disagree sometimes when it comes to issues about black people.. grin

Shalom!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 16, 2015
50cal,

I'm out for now, need to run out quickly.

Finna reply ya other post later tonight.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by cap28: 8:33pm On May 16, 2015
Tyson speaks emotionally about his relationship with Cus D'Amato who was like a surrogate father to him:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNJ7vwBLKjc
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by 50calibre(m): 9:08pm On May 16, 2015
ShymmexOBE:

Brev, I'm a big Mike Tyson fan, and my childhood won't be complete without the legend of Iron Mike. I still remember vividly that I watched his two fights against Holyfield with my pops and brother (and we were all rooting for him). Ditto his fight with Lennox Lewis. I'm also the guy who defends him all the time whenever I get into argument with a lot of folks out here who thinks he ducked Lennox Lewis for a long time (most Brits think he ducked Lennox Lewis till he was broke and needed the money). So you can't question how much I admire the man.

Very well!!

However, in this context/discourse - I'm riding with Mayweather based on pure boxing talent/genius and how he changed the game business wise. I'm all for black people creating their own wealth, and managing their economics - without being enslaved by the establishment.

This is not the issue here, you're mixing the business side of things with the sport. Mayweather wins in this regard, not because he's that brilliant, but because he has brilliant a strategists in his team.

Mayweather, despite being greater than Tyson in the ring - he's also greater than him outside the ring with the blueprint he created with Al Haymon. That's greatness right there.

@the bolded, that's almost blasphemy. How is what Mayweather has accomplished in the ring greater than that of Mike Tyson? Tell me one unique feat or milestone Mayweather has accomplished in the ring?

I never said anything to negate the greatness/legends of both Cus de Amato and Kevin Rooney (I think you forgot to add Teddy Atlas to the list cos he was just as influential on Mike Tyson as Kevin Rooney was).

At least, that we agree on!

However, what has being the youngest ever heavyweight champion and his height got to do with how efficient his style was compared to the pure scientific style of Floyd Mayweather? If height were to be a yardstick, then Joe Frazier was just an inch taller than Mike Tyson So would you say Mike Tyson was greater than Joe Frazier? And would you say the efficacy of Joe Frazier's style, whereby he takes loads of punishment was more efficient than peek-a-boo style? Mike Tyson was a brawler not a pure boxer, end of story.

I mentioned that to highlight the sheer scale of Tyson's ring achievements, do you know what heavyweight champion at age 18 meant back then? Mind you unlike today where there are many titles, there was just one heavyweight title back then and to earn a shot, you had to fight your way to the top. Of course height matters a lot, in every of Tyson's fight, he stepped into the ring with a significant physical disadvantage and yet managed to match these guys and even knock out most.

Same with Frazier, but he took real punishment from bigger guys like Foreman

Floyd has cherry picked fights throughout his career, ducking dangerous fights and selecting fights that were good for business.

I guess you never watched Floyd Mayweather before he fvcked up his two hands, hence he stopped going for knockout, unless he gets frustrated in the ring. Need I remember you that Corrales (a hall of famer), with his power punches, was the guy touted by everyone to beat Mayweather when they were both coming up (both were undefeated then). What happened? Mayweather knocked him out five times in that fight and Corrales' dad had to throw in the towel. After that, Corrales was never the same. Arturo Gatti was another legend in the ring with a big heart that was touted to beat Mayweather...but his ar.se was knocked out in the 6th round. This was the same Mayweather that broke his hand in his bout with Castillo, and had to fight with one hand - yet he won. Is there any boxer in the history of boxing that has ever done that?

I never really paid much attention to Floyd until has fight with De la Hoya and that's because he was not a big draw till then (thanks to his style)

Ali fought with a broken jaw for 13 rounds against Ken Norton... Again, nothing special here.

Tyson never had the best punching power apart from Foreman even in the heavyweight division ever. Where are you going to put the likes of: Sonny Liston, Earnie Shavers, Lennox Lewis, and Joe Louis?

This is debate-able but tyson had the best punch execution. I'm not sure Lewis should be in that list. Lewis was a late bloomer who never reached his peak or discovered his natural power till late in his career and even at that, Tyson was a better Knock-out artist than Lewis, and had higher KO % than Lewis.

Inflation or no inflation, Tyson never made anything close to what Mayweather has made thus far. Check the PPV numbers. Mayweather owns three of the top-5 highest selling boxing bouts ever. That's enough to tell you who the king is.

You're failing to take the times and inflation into account. Obviously, as time goes on new PPV records will continue to be set. Tyson had more big PPV bouts in the top 10 than floyd. Juxtapose that with the times those fights happened and see what they meant back then.

Take note Tyson made between $300 - 400 million in his career.

The whole Charlamagne Tha God thing about Mayweather not being able to read is funny, when the guy has shown afterwards that he can read perfectly. He had an off day or whatever happened, and Charlamagne decided to clown something as confidential as that. Err, can Charlamagne himself speak English and enunciate words the right way? Pot and kettle. grin

Are you aware it's 50 cent who said he can't read? 50 cent challenged him to read a children's comic and he'd donate $700k to charity, David Letterman challenged him to come on his show and read in front of the whole America... Why didn't he accept? Loool you give floyd way too much credit.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by 50calibre(m): 9:09pm On May 16, 2015
ShymmexOBE:
50cal,

I'm out for now, need to run out quickly.

Finna reply ya other post later tonight.

Cool bruv!!

You'd find my replies when you return.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by 50calibre(m): 9:25pm On May 16, 2015
cap28:
Tyson speaks emotionally about his relationship with Cus D'Amato who was like a surrogate father to him:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNJ7vwBLKjc

The death of Cus de Amato was the single most significant event which derailed Tyson's career.

That set of a chain of events which ultimately deprived Tyson of reaching the heights he was set to reach then. From the introduction of Din King into his life, to his gold-digger wife Robin Givens to his parting ways with Kevin Rooney, Teddy Atlas and Jim Jacobs, Tyson was never the same. Then the rape conviction as well.

I keep saying, Tyson under the tutelage of Cus de Amato was unbeatable.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by cap28: 9:39pm On May 16, 2015
50calibre:

The death of Cus de Amato was the single most significant event which derailed Tyson's career.

That set of a chain of events which ultimately deprived Tyson of reaching the heights he was set to reach then. From the introduction of Din King into his life, to his gold-digger wife Robin Givens to his parting ways with Kevin Rooney, Teddy Atlas and Jim Jacobs, Tyson was never the same. Then the rape conviction as well.

I keep saying, Tyson under the tutelage of Cus de Amato was unbeatable.

Your are 100% accurate, Tyson had the body of a gladiator but due to a traumatic childhood and lack of a father figure in his formative years developed emotional problems, Cus recognised this and tried to undo a lot of the damage but sadly did not stay alive long enough to protect Tyson from the vultures and parasites who eventually destroyed him.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 16, 2015
50calibre:

So going by that logic, Holyfield, Tyson, De la Hoya and the loads of other people out there who aren't fans of Mayweather's style are just casual fans too? Looooool

I've been watching boxing from as little as 3 years old, I come from a family of ardent boxing fans, my dad, uncles are big time boxing fans, my grand parents knew Dick Tiger.

I know what the sweet science is, and what floyd does is not the sweet science. Even Lennox Lewis the self-styled pugilist specialist and advocate of the sweet science, agrees Floyd's style is boring. Effective but unentertaining.

Holyfield and De La Hoya the crack head are just bitter - Holyfield for being broke, and De La Hoya cos Al Haymon has taken all Golden Boy Promotions' boxers. As for Tyson, that stems from something else - I believe the two of them don't get along cos of what happened in the past when Tyson's house was ransacked about sexual assault against some chic in Vegas, Mayweather was also checking. But after the fight, he did give props to Mayweather and said he won.

Boxing isn't for the entertainment of casual fans - it's for die-hard fans who understand the sweet science. And we all appreciate Mayweather's style. Selling his style to casual fans would amount to trying to make the average Brits love NFL, or trying to sell Rugby to a yank. Ditto baseball and cricket. grin You have to understand it, to know the greatness.

You're wrong!! I don't have a problem with Floyd not getting hit, I have a problem with running around in the ring like its a race track. Floyd has great defence which I applaud, but very little offence... Which is not what bicubh is about. Ali had great defence too but with a decent amount of offence.

But did he run around against Pacman cos the last I checked he threw/landed more punches than Pacman who was meant to be the aggressor and the ultimate brawler. Yet he still can't get his props from casual boxing fans, despite putting fear in Pacman with those two heavy straight right that landed effectively in the 1st round. Pacman got scared after that lol. Ol'boy lost so terrible, he had to fake an injury after the fight about some tear in his shoulder - bwahahahaha. Who the hell throws flurries after having a tear? - grin

Yet the opponent comes out looking pretty faced... Those must have been phantom punches because I know as amateur as I am, a solid punch from me will definitely have an impact on a person's face.

The most important thing is the victory. Who cares about the opponent's face? So you mean you can leave an impact on a person's face with 8oz of gloves on - interesting. grin

I don't need any computer to tell me what I'm seeing, Compubox can be saved for the Olympics, that's where points safety and scoring is all that matters that's why they wear head gear. There's a reason professional boxers wear just trunks and boots.

Well, that's why boxing is called sweet science and not brawling. You win by points.

That's not why he had Parkinson's, he's not the only boxer who took punches, it may have aggravated or facilitated it, but never the sole cause. Many boxers took far more punishment and are still healthy today. Of course I appreciate the genuine of running around for 12 rounds and getting paid millions. That Houdini shi*t right there grin

It had something to do with the punishment Ali took in the ring. Don't forget it was exacerbated after his fight with Larry Holmes. A fight he should never have participated in. I guess he needed the money, hence he took the fight - and he was never the same after that.

Agreed!! Tyson is a brawler but guess what? It's boxing!! Trading punches is a fundamental part. Foreman was also a brawler and so was Frazier.

Fair enough. But, this is about pure boxing and technique. So Tyson shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence as Floyd Mayweather when it comes to pure boxing.

Ali was a pure boxer, Lewis was a pure boxer, sugar Ray Leonard was a pure boxer.

Cosign.

My top five pound for pound are

Ali - His records in and out if the ring speaks for itself

Sugar ray Robinson - Over 200 fights with over 100 wins in an era where the sport was as brutal as it could be. They fought 15 rounds instead of 12

Joe Louis - The first black heavyweight champion. Fought in a very tough era which had the likes of Max Schmelling and Joe Bugner

Sugar Ray Leonard - had epic fights, great rings mastership, great footwork, technique and very entertaining

I don't know who I'm going to pick in 5th position but Foreman, Holyfield, Lewis, Bowe, Hagler, Holmes,... come to mind by virtue of competition they faced.

Isn't it shocking that Tyson didn't even make your top-5 - not in general boxing, nor in the heavyweight division (your list not mine). Yet you think he's greater than Mayweather - hysterical. grin

Your list is the same as mine with Mayweather to round up my top-5. Definitely can't forget how Joe Louis paved the way and broke barriers for black boxers. And Sugar Ray Robinson was pure genius. Sugar Ray Leonard did duck Hagler till towards the end of Hagler's career - and Hagler won the fight between the two of them, but the refs did him in. However, Sugar Ray Leonard had it all.

Also, if Hagler could make ya list of honourable mentions - why didn't you include both Hearns and Duran? Sugar Ray Leonard, Hagler, Hearns, and Duran made that era the best ever in boxing history. Too bad I missed that era, but my pops told me a lot about it, and I did watch all the documentaries about all those great boxers.

My top five (in no order): Sugar Ray Robinson, Ali, Joe Louis, Mayweather, and Sugar Ray Leonard. Next should be: Hagler, Hearns, and Duran. Roy Jones in his prime should make my top-20.

Floyd's unbeaten record is not unique, he's yet to equal Marciano's record. Even Joe Calzaghe retired unbeaten.

Stop comparing bums with Mayweather, mate. Marciano fought bums and pensioners. He fought so many bums and pensioners, he fought a lot of them more than once. That's how bogus his record is.

As for Calzaghe, he ducked both Roy Jones and Bernard Hopkins in their. He never fought outside Europe (90% of his fights were in the UK), apart from when he went to America to fight almost-retired Roy Jones and Bernard Hopkins. And Hopkins did knock his ar.se out, the judges just cheated and gave Calzaghe the win. Joe Calzaghe won't even make top-50 best boxers ever. grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 16, 2015
50calibre:

This is not the issue here, you're mixing the business side of things with the sport. Mayweather wins in this regard, not because he's that brilliant, but because he has brilliant a strategists in his team.

Lol, if you can give Jay Z props for Rocafella despite the fact that Dame Dash was the businessman, while Jigga was the rapper - why can't Mayweather take the props for being a business genius? It takes two to tango, and they both combined to milk the sport.

@the bolded, that's almost blasphemy. How is what Mayweather has accomplished in the ring greater than that of Mike Tyson? Tell me one unique feat or milestone Mayweather has accomplished in the ring?

Undefeated and he made all the great boxers in this era look like bums in the ring. Tyson never did that. He got knocked out cold by Douglas, a bum. Got his ar.se whooped by Holyfield twice and turned into a cannibal. Ducked Lennox Lewis for a long time, and got knocked out cold when they finally met. grin

I mentioned that to highlight the sheer scale of Tyson's ring achievements, do you know what heavyweight champion at age 18 meant back then? Mind you unlike today where there are many titles, there was just one heavyweight title back then and to earn a shot, you had to fight your way to the top. Of course height matters a lot, in every of Tyson's fight, he stepped into the ring with a significant physical disadvantage and yet managed to match these guys and even knock out most.

Nobody cares about age - it's about longevity and body of work. If it were about the age you became a superstar, Robinho should be one of the greatest footballers ever right now. Lennox Lewis was a late bloomer, but that didn't stop him from being greater than Mike Tyson.

Same with Frazier, but he took real punishment from bigger guys like Foreman

But you never answered my question. Is Tyson greater than Frazier since they were about the same height cos you made excuse for Tyson's height?

Floyd has cherry picked fights throughout his career, ducking dangerous fights and selecting fights that were good for business.

How about list those he ducked? He never ducked anyone - they ducked him (Sugar Shane Mosley, Kostya Tszyu). And he did beat everyone they put in-front of him, hence he's undefeated.

But Tyson ducked Lennox Lewis. grin

I never really paid much attention to Floyd until has fight with De la Hoya and that's because he was not a big draw till then (thanks to his style)

Go watch his fights on YouTube to see how Mayweather was knocking people out before he started having problems with his hands.

Ali fought with a broken jaw for 13 rounds against Ken Norton... Again, nothing special here.

How dare you compare a broken jaw with a broken hand? Mayweather fought with one hand and still won. If that isn't greatness, I don't know what it's. grin

This is debate-able but tyson had the best punch execution. I'm not sure Lewis should be in that list. Lewis was a late bloomer who never reached his peak or discovered his natural power till late in his career and even at that, Tyson was a better Knock-out artist than Lewis, and had higher KO % than Lewis.

Tyson isn't top-5 on the biggest punchers ever list.

You're failing to take the times and inflation into account. Obviously, as time goes on new PPV records will continue to be set. Tyson had more big PPV bouts in the top 10 than floyd. Juxtapose that with the times those fights happened and see what they meant back then.

Take note Tyson made between $300 - 400 million in his career.

We're talking about net worth here, not what the fights the participated in made. If that were the case, Mayweather should be in billions.

Tyson's highest net worth was never more than $20 million, and that's me being extremely generous.

Are you aware it's 50 cent who said he can't read? 50 cent challenged him to read a children's comic and he'd donate $700k to charity, David Letterman challenged him to come on his show and read in front of the whole America... Why didn't he accept? Loool you give floyd way too much credit.

50 cent said it in a jokey way clowning around, but Charlamagne gave it life by releasing those tapes. If it were just 50cent, no one would have bothered cos 50cent can barely spell as well - just check his twitter. grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by dayodare49o: 11:44pm On May 16, 2015
Mization:
Photos: President-Elect Buhari and his vice, Osinbajo at the wedding ceremony of Gov. Adams Oshiomole and Lara Forte today.

https://instagram.com/p/2t2LreOu65/
Oga Buhari be dey think me too abeg help me find one 15 years old abino
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by cap28: 12:06am On May 17, 2015
50 calibre listen to this Jamaican woman in Brixton, London telling Floyd Mayweather to his face that she doesn't know who the hell he is and that she only watches exciting fights like Tyson's fights , the look on Mayweather's face is priceless grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl4AcphAvOM
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by cap28: 12:20am On May 17, 2015
50 calibre another enlightened soul who understands that Mayweather is an overrated waste of space and the biggest fraud in boxing history.

Shymmexx listen to the true story of illiterate Mayweather, Dela Hoya and how Al Haymon cherry picks losers and tomato cans for him to punch and run from. Listen to how he preys on gullible black people like you pretending as if he gives a fck about empowering blacks when he is only interested in lining his pockets at your expense, this man is the biggest fraud I've ever seen in the ring and to think you had the nerve to compare this cowardly, bit.ch to someone as great and legendary as Tyson, a weak and scared man who kept running from Pacquiao for 5 whole years until Al Haymon arranged a fixed fight where Mayweather spent the whole time throwing a punch every 30 minutes and then running backwards - shame!

Also listen to this guy analyse Tyson and compare him to the fraudulent wife beating illiterate Mayweather.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6R1_OJDPoE
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 12:51am On May 17, 2015
cap28:
50 calibre another enlightened soul who understands that Mayweather is an overrated waste of space and the biggest fraud in boxing history.

Shymmexx listen to the true story of illiterate Mayweather, Dela Hoya and how Al Haymon cherry picks losers and tomato cans for him to punch and run from. Listen to how he preys on gullible black people like you pretending as if he gives a fck about empowering blacks when he is only interested in lining his pockets at your expense, this man is the biggest fraud I've ever seen in the ring and to think you had the nerve to compare this cowardly, bit.ch to someone as great and legendary as Tyson, a weak and scared man who kept running from Pacquiao for 5 whole years until Al Haymon arranged a fixed fight where Mayweather spent the whole time throwing a punch every 30 minutes and then running backwards - shame!

Also listen to this guy analyse Tyson and compare him to the fraudulent wife beating illiterate Mayweather.

Lol, stop it, brother.

You want me to listen to pseudo-black-power coon-brother who has no other job than to hate on a next black man achieving success while still saying fvck the status quo, no? I'm not interested. The clown is no different from those idi.otic black hebrew Israelite plonkers. I've got eyes and I can see the difference between Mayweather and Tyson. Apart from Mayweather being the far more gifted of the two - he formed a team with a next black man, using black economics, to create stupendous amount of wealth, while opening doors for other black youths with a blueprint. Tyson on the other hand was also great - but he made rich white people richer, and he never gave nothing back. grin

I won't be surprised if you were to wake up tomorrow and start saying Sidney Poitier and all his blaxploitation movies is greater than Denzel Washington who has been able to team up with another great black man Antoine Fuqua, to start creating movies that will project great image for black people. Or probably say Terrence Howard is greater than Isaiah Washington. Ditto start comparing the fa.ggot, Lee Daniels, to Spike Lee.

Just stop it - not time to stupid negroes trying to bring a successful black man down. undecided
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by cap28: 1:01am On May 17, 2015
Floyd "Money" Mayweather trying to read from a teleprompter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCZLRnS6AYc
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by cap28: 1:14am On May 17, 2015
ShymmexOBE:

Lol, stop it, brother.

You want me to listen to pseudo-black-power coon-brother who has no other job than to hate on a next black man achieving success while still saying fvck the status quo, no? I'm not interested. The clown is no different from those idi.otic black hebrew Israelite plonkers. I've got eyes and I can see the difference between Mayweather and Tyson. Apart from Mayweather being the far more gifted of the two - he formed a team with a next black man, using black economics, to create stupendous amount of wealth, while opening doors for other black youths with a blueprint. Tyson on the other hand was also great - but he made rich white people richer, and he never gave nothing back. grin

I won't be surprised if you were to wake up tomorrow and start saying Sidney Poitier and all his blaxploitation movies is greater than Denzel Washington who has been able to team up with another great black man Antoine Fuqua, to start creating movies that will project great image for black people. Or probably say Terrence Howard is greater than Isaiah Washington. Ditto start comparing the fa.ggot, Lee Daniels, to Spike Lee.

Just stop it - not time to stupid negroes trying to bring a successful black man down. undecided

Where are you getting these your stories from about Mayweather empowering anyone, the man is a fraud, he cuts deals and his manager fixes fights for him, where is the empowerment in that for Christ's sake. If you watch that clip you'll find out that Mayweather is not even as rich as you are claiming, im going to research that just to be sure, but it wouldn't surprise me. In one of your posts you even claimed that he has made more money than Tyson, are you aware that Tyson was worth $400miillion when he came out of prison in 1995 but due to poor management and loads of bloodsucking vampires around him he is now bankrupt, if that could happen to Tyson who was an international icon, recognised all over the world, what do you think is going to happen to unknown Mayweather who cant even read or write properly?Can you imagine how easy it will be for those hangers on around him to bleed him dry.

This is not about hating on a black man because I have mad love and respect for Tyson and many black people the world over feel the same way, its about me calling out a fraudulent b.tch who is pretending to be something he's not. Its no coincidence that Mayweather is despised by the majority of black people who've seen his fights, the only people who like him are those parasites on his so called "money team" whose friendship he is literally paying for.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by cap28: 1:22am On May 17, 2015
Charlamagne tha God explains why he released audio clip proving that Mayweather is illiterate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z2ZD04i8Hk
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 1:34am On May 17, 2015
cap28:

Where are you getting these your stories from about Mayweather empowering anyone, the man is a fraud, he cuts deals and his manager fixes fights for him, where is the empowerment in that for Christ's sake. If you watch that clip you'll find out that Mayweather is not even as rich as you are claiming, im going to research that just to be sure, but it wouldn't surprise me. In one of your posts you even claimed that he has made more money than Tyson, are you aware that Tyson was worth $400miillion when he came out of prison in 1995 but due to poor management and loads of bloodsucking vampires around him he is now bankrupt, if that could happen to Tyson who was an international icon, recognised all over the world, what do you think is going to happen to unknown Mayweather who cant even read or write properly?Can you imagine how easy it will be for those hangers on around him to bleed him dry.

This is not about hating on a black man because I have mad love and respect for Tyson and many black people the world over feel the same way, its about me calling out a fraudulent b.tch who is pretending to be something he's not. Its no coincidence that Mayweather is despised by the majority of black people who've seen his fights, the only people who like him are those parasites on his so called "money team" whose friendship he is literally paying for.

Lmao @ conspiracy about Mayweather fixing fights. grin

Where the fecky fvck did Tyson get $400 million from after getting rap.ed by Don King, Bob Arum, his trainers, and all his white handlers? If he ever made $400 million, Don King and Bob Arum should have made billions off him then. Stop telling porkies and adding figures, without proper deductions. The media just spams BS everywhere to sensationalise things - Tyson NEVER had $400 million in his life!

Lmao @ majority of black people hating Floyd. Or you mean majority of black coons and jiggabos hate Floyd? Well, I can't blame them cos they don't know better. If they did, they'd be praising him and Al Haymon. grin

Get the hate out of ya heart, black man.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by cap28: 1:41am On May 17, 2015
ShymmexOBE:

Lmao @ conspiracy about Mayweather fixing fights. grin

Where the fecky fvck did Tyson get $400 million from after getting rap.ed by Don King, Bob Arum, his trainers, and all his white handlers? If he ever made $400 million, Don King and Bob Arum should have made billions off him then. Stop telling porkies and adding figures, without proper deductions. The media just spams BS everywhere to sensationalise things - Tyson NEVER had $400 million in his life!

Lmao @ majority of black people hating Floyd. Or you mean majority of black coons and jiggabos hate Floyd? Well, I can't blame them cos they don't know better. If they did, they'd be praising him and Al Haymon. grin

Get the hate out of ya heart, black man.
Watch Tyson's broadway play "The Undisputed Truth" he specifically states that he had $400million in his bank account when he was released from prison in 1995 and yes Don King made and stole millions from him.

An entire stadium full of black and white americans booed the hell out of Mayweaather just last week at an NBA game because they realised he is a half baked fraud of a fighter and that the Pacquiao fight was a complete and utter rip off , I suppose your going to tell me that the entire stadium are coons:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfTJ4bZQK_o

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) / Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud / Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 243
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.