Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

Why Are So Many People Attacking The Trekker For GEJ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are So Many People Attacking The Trekker For GEJ? (2762 Views)

Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) / President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] / Another Trekker For Buhari Set To Trek From Yola To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are So Many People Attacking The Trekker For GEJ? by adebisicutie: 3:14pm On May 17, 2015
Lack of originality and the attention seeking on social media
Re: Why Are So Many People Attacking The Trekker For GEJ? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:12pm On May 17, 2015
nationwide1:

Buhari has never refused to go to court each time he looses election.
Last time I checked, Buhari has never accepted defeat at election.
His inciting statements costs Nigeria hundreds of lives in 2011.
www.google.com
Re: Why Are So Many People Attacking The Trekker For GEJ? by obiZEAL(m): 6:22pm On May 17, 2015
nationwide1:

Your criticism is polarized and as such lacks the ingredients for real debate.
You're talking Jos. Do you know that people still live in Maiduguri and Damaturu? I mean non-indegines.
Do you know that very influential Nigerians prevented GEJ from fighting bh initially?
GEJ made his mistakes. But some influential northerners described fight against bh as ethnic cleansing. Do you even know that GEJ was dragged to ICC for genocide because of fighting bh?
Do you know that someone said fight against boko haram was a fight against the north?

If you know the true politics of bokoharam, your criticism will be balanced.

I'm a southerner but have widely traveled and lived in north. My best friends are northerners. I'm no GEJ's apologist but only an ardent crusader for the truth.
you also an ardent crusader of mediocrity, making excuses for GEJ as if he is ur younger brother.
He is the GCFR and the power his office wields supersedes that of the alleged 'influential northerners'.
I only brought up the jos talk to tell u what we face down here, talkless of those living in the hub of bh.
your so called hero confessed that he approached the bh ish likely when it first started...and for making such a sensitive mistake that have claimed the life of thousands and the happiness of millions, he deserve to be deposited in the streets of maiduguri and be lynched.
Kiri kiri is luxury for him as far as the agony his ineptitude has caused many is concerned.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many People Attacking The Trekker For GEJ? by nationwide1(m): 6:33pm On May 17, 2015
obiZEAL:
you also an ardent crusader of mediocrity, making excuses for GEJ as if he is ur younger brother.
He is the GCFR and the power his office wields supersedes that of the alleged 'influential northerners'.
I only brought up the jos talk to tell u what we face down here, talkless of those living in the hub of bh.
your so called hero confessed that he approached the bh ish likely when it first started...and for making such a sensitive mistake that have claimed the life of thousands and the happiness of millions, he deserve to be deposited in the streets of maiduguri and be lynched.
Kiri kiri is luxury for him as far as the agony his ineptitude has caused many is concerned.

You're being excessively emotional only helps to increase the basal porosity of your argument.

The unrepentant polarity of your analysis places you at a level worse than any mediocre anywhere.
Re: Why Are So Many People Attacking The Trekker For GEJ? by obiZEAL(m): 6:39pm On May 17, 2015
nationwide1:

You're being excessively emotional only helps to increase the basal porosity of your argument.

The unrepentant polarity of your analysis places you at a level worse than any mediocre anywhere.
aii...we'll stop here until you loose a loved one from a totally avoidable incidence due someone's negligence...lets see if u will come back to this thread and call that person a hero...for now u have idea how it feels, so I'm excusing u.
Re: Why Are So Many People Attacking The Trekker For GEJ? by nationwide1(m): 6:59pm On May 17, 2015
obiZEAL:
aii...we'll stop here until you loose a loved one from a totally avoidable incidence due someone's negligence...lets see if u will come back to this thread and call that person a hero...for now u have idea how it feels, so I'm excusing u.
I want you to learn from today that being overly emotional obliterates sense of logic.

Do you know where I live currently? Certainly you thought I'm typing from southwest or any southern part of Nigeria. Not so.

Do you know the numbers of close friends and family members I have lost? You think I'm happy that this is happening? Do you know how much I pray to see the end of the menace? Well, that's the story for another day.
Learn from this day to be calm when you have a different opinion.
Learn to know that your experience is not the greatest. Someone somewhere must have experienced more yet remains calm and logical.
Cheers.
Re: Why Are So Many People Attacking The Trekker For GEJ? by OreMI22: 8:43pm On May 17, 2015
nationwide1:
Trekker for GMB was hailed, praised and celebrated even when no one knew when and where he started with associated poor coverage unlike the trekker for GEJ who made it known when and where he would commence and updates the public daily on the progress of the mission.

If the the trekker for GEJ was a European or an American, the same people who condemn him would have been extolling him.

If you doubt me, why do our girls dress half naked like a schizophrenic patient because they watch it in a foreign movie? Why do our boys dress with torn jean trousers like a newly mentally deranged fellow to appear modern as a result of imitating the whites?

I see hatred in the recent upsurge of condemnation of the trekker for GEJ; hatred for GEJ. The man who embarks on trekking is adult and certainly sane so he knows what he is doing.

He celebrates GEJ's handling of elections his own way and there's nothing wrong with that. I am sure it does not adversely affect his job or he has a way of covering up for his absence.

Most of the people who condemn him say he would have trekked to protest poor electricity supply and unemployment as if they have ever attempted any protest in their lives; as if unemployment and poor electricity supply in Nigeria began with GEJ regime.

For the sake of those who have never seen anything good in GEJ, I wish Nigeria would experience a political crisis that would affect every part of the country so that some people will learn to appreciate architects of peace.

Don't worry, unless GMB changes, he will find that Nigeria has been made ungovernable for him too.
What goes around, comes around.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many People Attacking The Trekker For GEJ? by shaqhead: 9:30pm On May 17, 2015
nationwide1:

I deem it cogent to disagree with you on this one sir:
1. GEJ is not the first to concede defeat at election in the world but he is the first to do so in Nigeria even convincing his party to bury any idea of legal tussle.

2. GEJ had the right to reject the result of the election and I bet you the "gbagboed" thing would have hit the ordinary citizens worst.

3. GEJ has never claimed being a hero as you posted. His action earned him the praise from around the world.

I put it to you that if you have ever been caught up in a political crisis, you would agree that GEJ is also your hero.
1.Yes, GEJ dd d right thing by CONCEDING (Surrendering) nt just accepting d final result but ds shouldnt call for hero worship as are wont to force down our throat. This is just a case of a tenant whose rent expired n has to move out-jst cos he was d first tenant who left peacefully witout d landlord havn to peel off d roof, doesnt mean d landlord shd slaughter a cow for him! He only d right and sensible thing!

2. Gej had and still has d right to challenge d outcome of d election only within d confines of a law court. If d "right" u r talking about is anythin outside ds den u wl com off as nothing but a callous anarchist.

If ol because GEJ conceded (nt accepted mind u) den we shd start hero-worshippin him accordin to u den pls answer ds:
What ws d right thing for GEJ to do?
Is d political crises u r using to scare us into hero-worshippin avoidable?

Hey keep ur hero to urself-he is bad news!

P.S The same u dt prays on a post for the menace to stop, prays in anoda post dt we experience a national political crises all cos we refuse to kow tow in obeisance to ur hero! How much do u get paid for ds duplicity? Pick a stand man so we kno we dealing with devils cousin!
Re: Why Are So Many People Attacking The Trekker For GEJ? by nationwide1(m): 10:25pm On May 17, 2015
shaqhead:

1.Yes, GEJ dd d right thing by CONCEDING (Surrendering) nt just accepting d final result but ds shouldnt call for hero worship as are wont to force down our throat. This is just a case of a tenant whose rent expired n has to move out-jst cos he was d first tenant who left peacefully witout d landlord havn to peel off d roof, doesnt mean d landlord shd slaughter a cow for him! He only d right and sensible thing!

2. Gej had and still has d right to challenge d outcome of d election only within d confines of a law court. If d "right" u r talking about is anythin outside ds den u wl com off as nothing but a callous anarchist.

If ol because GEJ conceded (nt accepted mind u) den we shd start hero-worshippin him accordin to u den pls answer ds:
What ws d right thing for GEJ to do?
Is d political crises u r using to scare us into hero-worshippin avoidable?

Hey keep ur hero to urself-he is bad news!

P.S The same u dt prays on a post for the menace to stop, prays in anoda post dt we experience a national political crises all cos we refuse to kow tow in obeisance to ur hero! How much do u get paid for ds duplicity? Pick a stand man so we kno we dealing with devils cousin!

You sound pretty confused. I'm not in the class of low lives who expect everyone to buy my opinion. So you are wrong by saying I mean to coerce people to hero-worship GEJ.

History has it that Buhari has never accepted defeat at election. His statements cost Nigeria hundreds of lives in 2011. So if you don't know the significance of Jonathan's timely acceptance of result / conceding of defeat, then that's left for you.

I'm sure you live at where the crisis may not get to. If you are living in some parts of this country where the slightest political crisis spells danger to your life, you would have appreciated Jonathan's move.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many People Attacking The Trekker For GEJ? by shaqhead: 11:10pm On May 17, 2015
nationwide1:

You sound pretty confused. I'm not in the class of low lives who expect everyone to buy my opinion. So you are wrong by saying I mean to coerce people to hero-worship GEJ.

History has it that Buhari has never accepted defeat at election. His statements cost Nigeria hundreds of lives in 2011. So if you don't know the significance of Jonathan's timely acceptance of result / conceding of defeat, then that's left for you.

I'm sure you live at where the crisis may not get to. If you are living in some parts of this country where the slightest political crisis spells danger to your life, you would have appreciated Jonathan's move.
Son, after reading ur missive, its quite obvious u r d confused fella here who speaks from both sides of d mouth n hey stop using ds ur B.S abt stayin or livin in d north to sell ds ur hooey! None is buying it!

I dnt wnt to believe u suffer from an unidentfied strain of Amnesia, so I shdnt remind u of ur words abt ds bn a faceless forum n u cnt rily tel who is engagin u? Now u being duplicitous again!

U still regurgitating ds gibberish about Buhari n d 2011 post election violence? Wake up man, ds is 2015 n ur Senior goons in ds bizness wdnt say that cos they know how it ended when they forcefully tried to make a connectn between d violence n his comments. They cdnt fling dt Big Mac-sized falsehood evn wt all d mud in dia hands during ds election campaigns. Why?

Simple question; was it within GMB constitutional rights to seek redress in d courts a thousand times (yes I said a thousand times, where he felt there were malpractices? This also applies to GEJ who could have done same if he feels dia were issues he wasnt comfortable with in d elections instead of mouthin concession then sayin somethin else dt negates that. Duplicity again-aha I now kno where u got it from (runs in d family)!

Son, go to bed n remember this "Duplicity is d hallmark of cowards". Dnt forget to pray for d political crises to come soon enough so we appreciate n worship ur Hero!

Sleep well!
Re: Why Are So Many People Attacking The Trekker For GEJ? by nationwide1(m): 11:15pm On May 17, 2015
shaqhead:

Son, after reading ur missive, its quite obvious u r d confused fella here who speaks from both sides of d mouth n hey stop using ds ur B.S abt stayin or livin in d north to sell ds ur hooey! None is buying it!

I dnt wnt to believe u suffer from an unidentfied strain of Amnesia, so I shdnt remind u of ur words abt ds bn a faceless forum n u cnt rily tel who is engagin u? Now u being duplicitous again!

U still regurgitating ds gibberish about Buhari n d 2011 post election violence? Wake up man, ds is 2015 n ur Senior goons in ds bizness wdnt say that cos they know how it ended when they forcefully tried to make a connectn between d violence n his comments. They cdnt fling dt Big Mac-sized falsehood evn wt all d mud in dia hands during ds election campaigns. Why?

Simple question; was it within GMB constitutional rights to seek redress in d courts a thousand times (yes I said a thousand times, where he felt there were malpractices? This also applies to GEJ who could have done same if he feels dia were issues he wasnt comfortable with in d elections instead of mouthin concession then sayin somethin else dt negates that. Duplicity again-aha I now kno where u got it from (runs in d family)!

Son, go to bed n remember this "Duplicity is d hallmark of cowards". Dnt forget to pray for d political crises to come soon enough so we appreciate n worship ur Hero!

Sleep well!

You're truly confused. Perhaps you need mental state examination.
Re: Why Are So Many People Attacking The Trekker For GEJ? by shaqhead: 11:43pm On May 17, 2015
nationwide1:

You're truly confused. Perhaps you need mental state examination.
Did u say "Perhaps"? Duplicity again! When will u b certain for once and pick a stand!

Pls dnt forget ur appointment at Yaba left in d morn, is mo like it! Not perhaps! cos i dnt wnt u goin berserk on me!

Son, go to bed and remember my words!

Sleep well!

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Weird Humanlike Creature That Was Seen In London Today / Photo Speaks: President Buhari Is Alive And Well / Former Taraba State Governor, Danbaba Suntai On Wheelchair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.