Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

7 Types Of Guys You Meet In The Police Cell. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Types Of Guys You Meet In The Police Cell. (2279 Views)

Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches / 7 Types Of Prostitutes / 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Types Of Guys You Meet In The Police Cell. by phlio(m): 1:04am On May 16, 2015
Good to be back guys being away for some weeks now will like to share my experience.I was arrested for unjustly let leave that story for another day...

The president....this is the first guy you will be introduce to his major purpose is to ask you what bring you to the cell.God bless you you say its a set up....devil go follow you beg.

big boys ...... these are the president
supporters they eat before you do.they only obey the last order they sleep on the same mat with the president.how to join them tell them you are a cultist God bless you go lie.Toilet will be your refuge.

The Abokis....these are the Hausas who doesn't know the reason why they are in the cell.but they enjoy the comfort of the place better than their shop.in as much they eat,drink and pray then no problem.

Daddy's boy....these ones are the funniest at any little thing tears flows like river they bribe their way in the cell by promising the president heaven on earth.they often call them president kids.they don't spend up to two days before they are being bail out.

The fathers ...abeg not all fathers are daddys these men are so troublesome they tell what they did and how they landed in cell,they say it with pride.one of them told me he raped his 13yrs old neighbors daughter because of her big boobs,he can't wait to do it again.

The police boys....these guys nah the sharp guys for the cell.they keep their money with the police and demand for anything drink food cigarette etc.police respect them pass IG

The pastors and imam...you understand their work...the funniest thing about these guys is that nah their sin strong pass.they come to cell to form holy holy in other not to be touched by the president and his children.morning devotion and nignt prayer ehn ehn....

The innocent...... these set of people are the innocent guys whose parent doen't know their whereabout the only hope they have is to beg someone who just regained is freedom to either call or go to his house to tell his parents.these are the gentle guys in the cell.

I was arrested for looking alike with a thief who stolen a dvd,the owner of the DVD traveled only to return after 7days to tell them am not the criminal...after being appointed the president of the cell.

add yours

philo
Re: 7 Types Of Guys You Meet In The Police Cell. by Whizpeter(m): 1:07am On May 16, 2015
The chain smokers and drunkards...
Re: 7 Types Of Guys You Meet In The Police Cell. by Florblu(f): 1:12am On May 16, 2015
Talking from experience shey? undecided
Which one do u belong to?
Re: 7 Types Of Guys You Meet In The Police Cell. by oppybouy(m): 1:22am On May 16, 2015
the 'oshoju mi koro' ( I was there when it happened) kinda peeps.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys You Meet In The Police Cell. by henribj(m): 1:31am On May 16, 2015
lol... OP your post on point.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys You Meet In The Police Cell. by phlio(m): 1:34am On May 16, 2015
henribj:
lol... OP your post on point.
lol....thanks baba
Re: 7 Types Of Guys You Meet In The Police Cell. by phlio(m): 1:35am On May 16, 2015
Florblu:
Talking from experience shey? undecided Which one do u belong to?
the innocent but smart
Re: 7 Types Of Guys You Meet In The Police Cell. by Nobody: 1:57am On May 16, 2015
Omo i neva read bible today, na dis jargons i go dey read
Re: 7 Types Of Guys You Meet In The Police Cell. by phlio(m): 2:07am On May 16, 2015
Luedave:
hypocrite
Re: 7 Types Of Guys You Meet In The Police Cell. by Nobody: 2:14am On May 16, 2015
phlio:
hypocrite
i wudnt talk. May u have a blessed nightmare
Re: 7 Types Of Guys You Meet In The Police Cell. by phlio(m): 2:26am On May 16, 2015
Luedave:
i wudnt talk. May u have a blessed nightmare
am in a night vigil
Re: 7 Types Of Guys You Meet In The Police Cell. by ibkgab001: 2:29am On May 16, 2015
12:12:06
Re: 7 Types Of Guys You Meet In The Police Cell. by Nobody: 2:35am On May 16, 2015
phlio:
am in a night vigil
demon don enter u finish ... U dey vigil nd u dey write epistle. Smh
Re: 7 Types Of Guys You Meet In The Police Cell. by Holluwatarhyor(m): 5:27am On May 16, 2015
The jeje lomo eko nlo..................lagos guys no dey find trouble............na jeje
Re: 7 Types Of Guys You Meet In The Police Cell. by agarawu23(m): 5:31am On May 16, 2015
hmmm
Re: 7 Types Of Guys You Meet In The Police Cell. by Rexhenrex(m): 5:37am On May 16, 2015
if i add anything now people go think say i don go jail before...so i comment my reservegrin

am finally back
Re: 7 Types Of Guys You Meet In The Police Cell. by Nobody: 6:36am On May 16, 2015
how many days did you spend in cell to know this.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys You Meet In The Police Cell. by adedam007(m): 7:11am On May 16, 2015
Brb
Re: 7 Types Of Guys You Meet In The Police Cell. by cocaineaddict(m): 7:40am On May 16, 2015
oppybouy:
the 'oshoju mi koro' ( I was there when it happened) kinda peeps.
YOU ARE A VERY F00LISH BASTARD. DO YOU THINK EVERYBODY IN Nairaland IS FROM YOUR y0roba TRIbE angry angry
Re: 7 Types Of Guys You Meet In The Police Cell. by pauloftarsus(m): 7:56am On May 16, 2015
What the Bleep is wrong with you?? It's not by force to read his comment or quote him na...
cocaineaddict:

YOU ARE A VERY F00LISH BASTARD. DO YOU THINK EVERYBODY IN Nairaland IS FROM YOUR y0roba TRIbE
Re: 7 Types Of Guys You Meet In The Police Cell. by Pinkiedearie(f): 8:04am On May 16, 2015
The historians
This set knows the history of the cell,cos they've been there since ages,,,they know who comes in, when and how...when you comein newly..they'll brief you about everybody in the cell...
Re: 7 Types Of Guys You Meet In The Police Cell. by cocaineaddict(m): 8:15am On May 16, 2015
pauloftarsus:
What the Bleep is wrong with you?? It's not by force to read his comment or quote him na...
[ban][/b
its not also by force for you to read my comments or quote me so fvck off!
Re: 7 Types Of Guys You Meet In The Police Cell. by DrAify(f): 10:33am On May 16, 2015
Op,you ex-con
Re: 7 Types Of Guys You Meet In The Police Cell. by Nobody: 11:06am On May 16, 2015
cocaineaddict:

YOU ARE A VERY F00LISH BASTARD. DO YOU THINK EVERYBODY IN Nairaland IS FROM YOUR y0roba TRIbE angry angry

mad kids everywhere
Re: 7 Types Of Guys You Meet In The Police Cell. by phlio(m): 12:12pm On May 16, 2015
DrAify:
Op,you ex-con
nooo nah mistake of identity
Re: 7 Types Of Guys You Meet In The Police Cell. by phlio(m): 12:25pm On May 16, 2015
Luedave:
demons were once angels
Re: 7 Types Of Guys You Meet In The Police Cell. by phlio(m): 12:26pm On May 16, 2015
Luedave:
am also into helping hands
Re: 7 Types Of Guys You Meet In The Police Cell. by phlio(m): 12:27pm On May 16, 2015
Rexhenrex:
if i add anything now people go think say i don go jail before...so i comment my reservegrin

am finally back
say ur mind
Re: 7 Types Of Guys You Meet In The Police Cell. by phlio(m): 12:28pm On May 16, 2015
diddydiva:
how many days did you spend in cell to know this.
my sister 7 days for cell 9days for hospital
Re: 7 Types Of Guys You Meet In The Police Cell. by SexyNairalander: 12:41pm On May 16, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
The historians
This set knows the history of the cell,cos they've been there since ages,,,they know who comes in, when and how...when you comein newly..they'll brief you about everybody in the cell...
babe to be frank i like you. . .
Re: 7 Types Of Guys You Meet In The Police Cell. by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 16, 2015
phlio:
phlio:
phlio:
wow nice to hear. Like dis page for info http:// fb. com/h2iofficial ... So hows it going.!?
Re: 7 Types Of Guys You Meet In The Police Cell. by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 16, 2015
Luedave:
you call this post a jargon? Beside who forced u here? Swerve jare i hate loud mouth and pretenders.

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Things No Self-respecting Man Should Ever Do For A Grown Woman / Photos: Guys Beware Of Girls You Want To Lay / UNN Student Writes About His Experience With A Pretty Girl He Saw At A Cafeteria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.