Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:53 AM

7 Types Of Guys You Meet In The Police Cell. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Types Of Guys You Meet In The Police Cell. (2293 Views)

Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches / 7 Types Of Prostitutes / 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Types Of Guys You Meet In The Police Cell. by phlio(m): 1:00pm On May 16, 2015
Luedave:
[size=8pt][/size] wow nice to hear. Like dis page for info http:// fb. com/h2iofficial ... So hows it going.!?
weldone
Re: 7 Types Of Guys You Meet In The Police Cell. by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 16, 2015
Jollyjoy:
you call this post a jargon? Beside who forced u here? Swerve jare i hate loud mouth and pretenders.
*in tiwa's voice* let d fire burn all my enemies
Re: 7 Types Of Guys You Meet In The Police Cell. by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 16, 2015
phlio:
my sister 7 days for cell 9days for hospital
sorry.

why were you arrested?
Re: 7 Types Of Guys You Meet In The Police Cell. by phlio(m): 8:42am On May 17, 2015
diddydiva:
sorry.

why were you arrested?
travelled back home only to be apprehended by the police for stealing a DVD player.they have been looking for me days.I tried to explai;n things u know Nigeria police I found myself in the cell.they told me to wait for the owner of the DVD to come over to see me and discuss how I will return dvd player.He came after 6days only for him to say am not the thief.had to betray emotion.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys You Meet In The Police Cell. by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 17, 2015
phlio:
travelled back home only to be apprehended by the police for stealing a DVD player.they have been looking for me days.I tried to explai;n things u know Nigeria police I found myself in the cell.they told me to wait for the owner of the DVD to come over to see me and discuss how I will return dvd player.He came after 6days only for him to say am not the thief.had to betray emotion.

sorry.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys You Meet In The Police Cell. by phlio(m): 7:09pm On May 17, 2015
diddydiva:
sorry.
thanks dear.actually missed your posts

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Things No Self-respecting Man Should Ever Do For A Grown Woman / Every Year She Is 22 Years. Hilarious Photo. / Will You Still Cheat On Her After Reading This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.