Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

For The Guys Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Guys Only (892 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only! / Whats Your Spec ( Guys Only, Ladies Watch) Pics / How To Prank Your Girlfriend This Valentine. (guys Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Guys Only by Nobody: 8:32am On May 16, 2015
I met this girl, a yoruba lady called Adebowale,i think we met when she was 22, in her words she is a virgin. I liked her cos she's a keeper,that kind of a girl that helps a guy gets his priorities right, she isn't money conscious,a brilliant female. In all ,she is wat I've always wanted in a lady. But she said she has been praying for a guy that will help her maintain her virginity @tleast till she gets married;i ve learnt not to put all my eggs in one basket. I also have another female friend, ironically, she loves me more than I do, she listens, she does errtin I want, she too aint money conscious,the pre-intimacy is cool ,i'm happy being with her. I just want to ask the guys if u were in my shoes which among the two girls will you spend the better part of your tym wit. I feel if a girl loves you, then she shouldn't place restrictions dat favours her only,she won't say tins lyk everytin will happen in its tym. What if she looses her virginity later in lyf to some other guy and so decides not to get married to you because she doesn't want to be seen as a liar.
Re: For The Guys Only by ViralBOY: 8:41am On May 16, 2015
Re: For The Guys Only by ivyT(f): 8:46am On May 16, 2015
hmm
eleyi gidi gan o!
Re: For The Guys Only by Nobody: 8:49am On May 16, 2015
ivyT:
hmm

eleyi gidi gan o!
wat does it translate to? I don't understand yoruba.
btw u r a female ni,u aint a guy
Re: For The Guys Only by Rosemary216(f): 8:50am On May 16, 2015
Hmmmm... Stil waitin to see d reply frm guys!!!
Re: For The Guys Only by Nobody: 8:54am On May 16, 2015
it seems females are more interested,anyways it helps to know.
Re: For The Guys Only by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:59am On May 16, 2015
For The Guys Only
Re: For The Guys Only by somoyesoji(m): 9:10am On May 16, 2015
You don't need. To rush her but you make her get comfortable with you. When next she visit get stake naked with your rod dancing. Do as you don't mind. Just walk naked for like 5minutes then wear your clothes back. She will complain tell her did she die seeing you naked? Later when next she come put her hand on your dick and don't force her but tell her you hard and she can help you by giving you hand job while you guys kiss. After like 4 times she will be comfortable doing it then by then your hand too will be use with going in her pant. Note don't finger her in just play with the clitoris. Its frustrating but if you wan do you got to be strong. After the fifth time of kissing and stroking lobby her to let you run you dick tip on her cunt when her pants are on. But the logic is you want to kiss every part and make her to trust you that since all this day you could have raped her but you didn't because you respect words. From there your tip can go in but just the tip o so it can be a routine for like 3month then you can enter the pant with just the tip you will hold it at the tip with your hand to run across the cunt you must not go down buT after 6 month one fifth of the the head can go in den you can be doing the in out but must not pass the one fifth o after a year you can put half and at that point u guys go fight but u have to make her seee say u love her buy gift u will be shockk u will do the rest before 3months
Re: For The Guys Only by Nobody: 9:33am On May 16, 2015
Here to read lies
Re: For The Guys Only by Nobody: 9:35am On May 16, 2015
somoyesoji:
You don't need. To rush her but you make her get comfortable with you. When next she visit get stake naked with your rod dancing. Do as you don't mind. Just walk naked for like 5minutes then wear your clothes back. She will complain tell her did she die seeing you naked? Later when next she come put her hand on your dick and don't force her but tell her you hard and she can help you by giving you hand job while you guys kiss. After like 4 times she will be comfortable doing it then by then your hand too will be use with going in her pant. Note don't finger her in just play with the clitoris. Its frustrating but if you wan do you got to be strong. After the fifth time of kissing and stroking lobby her to let you run you dick tip on her cunt when her pants are on. But the logic is you want to kiss every part and make her to trust you that since all this day you could have raped her but you didn't because you respect words. From there your tip can go in but just the tip o so it can be a routine for like 3month then you can enter the pant with just the tip you will hold it at the tip with your hand to run across the cunt you must not go down buT after 6 month one fifth of the the head can go in den you can be doing the in out but must not pass the one fifth o after a year you can put half and at that point u guys go fight but u have to make her seee say u love her buy gift u will be shockk u will do the rest before 3months
my man u r 4uni, I lyk ur writings,but i just want to let tins stay d way they are. The reason I decided to write this is to know if guys give much credence to virginity. In her words "my virginity is d best gift I can offer you when we get married. But, I as a human do not see being a virgin as a holy grail as such. The thing is i am very happy with d latter,but Adebowale is wiser. Thats just it oo. I don't really want to force her.
Re: For The Guys Only by falconey(m): 9:42am On May 16, 2015
I believe time will tell who you should spend your time with.

Keep calm, enjoy the moments, don't let this love of a thing distract you from pursuing your goals.

If the girl want to keep her virginity( crap) for as long as she desire please adhere to it, let her be.

The other lady if she is a shareful giver take it ( use CD mehn).
Re: For The Guys Only by sinizia: 11:07am On May 16, 2015
If a girl chooses to remain a virgin, you've to respect her decision. If you are dating her, don't keep side chicks. If you know you can't keep up with her decision, do the right thing and end the relationship and then go for other girls that don't want to be a virgin.
Re: For The Guys Only by mychelyte(m): 7:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
What is virginity please?
Is it a car? or some expensive shit?

(1) (Reply)

Opinion:if the MD Of The Company Is Your Ex you jilted 2 years ago! / The Mother Of The Bride Is The Most Happiest Person On The Wedding Day Why? / Who Is Fooling Who?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.