Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Opinion:if the MD Of The Company Is Your Ex you jilted 2 years ago! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion:if the MD Of The Company Is Your Ex you jilted 2 years ago! (890 Views)

Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos / Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad / Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion:if the MD Of The Company Is Your Ex you jilted 2 years ago! by ibelong2efibody: 9:07am On Jun 22, 2015
Assuming you went for an interview.You passed both the written test and the second stage excellently and you are one of the best.Later you were selected for the last stage which is an oral interview with the MD.When its your turn you found out that the boss was your ex-girlfriend which you cheated and jilted like 2 years ago! shocked
What will you do as an applicant ? undecidedAlso if you are the MD will you offer the guy the job? kiss
Re: Opinion:if the MD Of The Company Is Your Ex you jilted 2 years ago! by elantraceey(f): 9:15am On Jun 22, 2015
Oh yes I'll give it to him but I doubt if his conscience allows him accept it.

1 Like

Re: Opinion:if the MD Of The Company Is Your Ex you jilted 2 years ago! by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 22, 2015
It's called KARMA. The lady called KARMA is a phukin bl_bitch. She _fucks every _motherfuckers

1 Like

Re: Opinion:if the MD Of The Company Is Your Ex you jilted 2 years ago! by ibelong2efibody: 9:19am On Jun 22, 2015
elantraceey:
Oh yes I'll give it to him but I doubt if his conscience allows him accept it.

lol... Payback time?
Re: Opinion:if the MD Of The Company Is Your Ex you jilted 2 years ago! by sweettease(f): 9:20am On Jun 22, 2015
Oh yes, I'll give him the job just to torture him grin
Re: Opinion:if the MD Of The Company Is Your Ex you jilted 2 years ago! by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 22, 2015
not an easy question OP lemme think about iit
Re: Opinion:if the MD Of The Company Is Your Ex you jilted 2 years ago! by GeneralQuamdeen: 9:31am On Jun 22, 2015
If i am the one that find out about her first... Before she finds me out.. I will call her and ask for forgiveness. Then when she forgives me.. I will be like ''where are you now? Really? You wont believe i am applying for a job ther.. Thank God''
Re: Opinion:if the MD Of The Company Is Your Ex you jilted 2 years ago! by ibelong2efibody: 9:32am On Jun 22, 2015
vimi:
not an easy question OP lemme think about iit

LOL
Re: Opinion:if the MD Of The Company Is Your Ex you jilted 2 years ago! by ibelong2efibody: 9:34am On Jun 22, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
If i am the one that find out about her first... Before she finds me out.. I will call her and ask for forgiveness. Then when she forgives me.. I will be like ''where are you now? Really? You wont believe i am applying for a job ther.. Thank God''

LOL ... Smart guy!
Re: Opinion:if the MD Of The Company Is Your Ex you jilted 2 years ago! by GeneralQuamdeen: 9:35am On Jun 22, 2015
ibelong2efibody:

LOL ... Smart guy!
that is an we roll.
Re: Opinion:if the MD Of The Company Is Your Ex you jilted 2 years ago! by Princeparix(m): 11:21am On Jun 22, 2015
If I am d applicant, I would have researched about the company even before applying. So I guess I will have to apologise even before applying.

If I were to be the MD..... Geeeeez
Sometimes life put us through trials, so I think it will be a time for redemption not revenge.
Re: Opinion:if the MD Of The Company Is Your Ex you jilted 2 years ago! by misspicy(f): 11:27am On Jun 22, 2015
I will offer him the job and make life miserable for him but i will later forgive him after he has realised his mistake.with that he wunt gilt any girl again.
Re: Opinion:if the MD Of The Company Is Your Ex you jilted 2 years ago! by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 22, 2015
misspicy:
I will offer him the job and make life miserable for him but i will later forgive him after he has realised his mistake.with that he wunt gilt any girl again.

O boy!
Re: Opinion:if the MD Of The Company Is Your Ex you jilted 2 years ago! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
sweettease:
Oh yes, I'll give him the job just to torture him grin
sweetheart, if u do that, we will only end up fuckin each other again right on your office desk!

(1) (Reply)

My Babes Now Finding Out That I'm Not Serious With Them. / Why Do Men Cheat? / Can You Give Your Friend To Your BF/GF?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.