Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit (45038 Views)

Stella Damasus Wears Daniel Ademinokan’s Shirt & She Slays / Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married / Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan's Valentine Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by juniormusa(m): 3:10pm On May 16, 2015
martineverest:
Haha....goodmood indeed
Lol i could have made u trekked from ur house to ur village wink
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by juniormusa(m): 3:11pm On May 16, 2015
martineverest:
Haha....goodmood indeed
Sorry for the insult smiley
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by braimeddy: 3:13pm On May 16, 2015
As long as e no affect d price of garri, it's none of my biz
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by martineverest(m): 3:18pm On May 16, 2015
Sorry too,bro...one luv
juniormusa:

Sorry for the insult smiley
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by Maghan37: 3:18pm On May 16, 2015
Summer1:
Husband snatcher
Why did u say so?
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by martineverest(m): 3:19pm On May 16, 2015
Haha...am equal to d task
juniormusa:

Lol i could have made u trekked from ur house to ur village wink
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by juniormusa(m): 3:19pm On May 16, 2015
martineverest:
Sorry too,bro...one luv
Yes man grin
Pls vote for Tohpahz oh cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by juniormusa(m): 3:20pm On May 16, 2015
martineverest:
Haha...am equal to d task
lol
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by heeds2532(m): 3:20pm On May 16, 2015
WHAT ARE FATBURNERS? Fatburners are blends of herbs and stimulants that are used to melt away excess fat in the body system. They are found to be so effective when combined with healthy diet. WHY DO I NEED TO BURN FAT? Research has shown that majority of the newly case of diabetes are as a result of overweight. So therefore it becomes necessary to burn fat in order to be prevented against the risk of health challenges. Another reason to burn excess fat is to maintain your healthy and attractive appearance. HOW DOES IT WORK? Fatburner works by managing your excessive appetite, increase your metabolic rate and stimulate the release of energy. All this finally result to weight lost. WHO CAN USE FATBURNERS? Anybody who is overweight A woman who after given birth has continue to grow fat without control and even unable yo gain back her normal tommy. Any man with pot belly and unhealthy appearance due to excess fat. Body builders can also use it. Ladies who want to maintain their sexy look. The easy way to get of all these problems is out and you can buy T5 Fat burner slimming pills which is the strongest legal weight loss pills. All you need to do is take 1 tablet as soon as you wake up and it will curb your appetite, give you lots of energy and burn the fat off - Do not take late at night as you will have too much energy to sleep and don't take it if you are a pregnant woman. Very simple ! Get the T5 Fat burner slimming pills today and save yourself from accumulating excess fat which could lead to various health challenges. Get it here at the cheapest price here http://­ www.t5fatburners.com.ng?t_id=SaheedUthman
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by Ellashow: 3:21pm On May 16, 2015
[quote author=LasoulMacuby post=33795854]All the stupid people above and below my comment calling Stella a husband snatcher have done worse things in life and yet they come online to talk thrash and cast the first stone. I pray all those useless girl calling her a husband snatcher die of high b. P when their husbands are snatched too. U can't keep a man, he leave you and go to where his heart belongs and stupid people come online to say thrash.
Instead of asking why Does couldn't keep her man[/quote

Is he God? so Doris should be worshiping him because of fear of losing him...

The issue here is not even them dating but what's annoying was how it was started while
still married to his ex-wife under the disguise of business partner.
I just love how Doris never smear their names in public and just carry on with her life but they were the one trying to pull her down to justify their union.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by DrYusuf: 3:38pm On May 16, 2015
joyli:
Nollywood actress, Stella Damasus and hubby, Daniel Ademinokan rocked same outfit in the photo.  The couple shared this pic for their fans to see how their love keeps waxing stronger everyday.

Weyrey....... Olorip'okoje
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by Niseamaka(m): 3:42pm On May 16, 2015
joyli:
Nollywood actress, Stella Damasus and hubby, Daniel Ademinokan rocked same outfit in the photo.  The couple shared this pic for their fans to see how their love keeps waxing stronger everyday.

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by Yesinde(f): 3:50pm On May 16, 2015
Summer1:
Husband snatcher
na wa o. So this is actually true Kai! This babe fall hand seriously o

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by Omotayor123(f): 3:53pm On May 16, 2015
Summer1:
Husband snatcher
I opened d thread cos I was expecting dis kind of comment & it was on FTC. Lol.... True talk. U made my day.
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by andyanders: 3:55pm On May 16, 2015
KemiJesus:
Good one! But you see if I talk people w'll ask if I kno their story. So let's leave them for God to judge

You are right . It is not good what Stella did because already the guy had a wife and kids when the problem started.At her age, she should have asked the guy to make his marriage work because of those children involved.If no children are involved, no problems at all as both of them can do anything they wanted out of their relationship.

I as a man never liked what Stella did.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by FRANKOXY(m): 4:14pm On May 16, 2015
THEY LOOK GOOD.
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by flipflop(f): 4:50pm On May 16, 2015
Maxiyke:
This guy no get relatives wey go advise am? Disgracing his family like Fayose.
LMAO!
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by doreenvee(f): 4:58pm On May 16, 2015
Her life, her choice.
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by kenoz(m): 5:27pm On May 16, 2015
okay
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by joyli: 5:31pm On May 16, 2015
DrYusuf:

Weyrey....... Olorip'okoje

Meaning.
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by vivypretty(f): 5:46pm On May 16, 2015
cute couple. ride on and leave them haters
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by delishpot: 5:57pm On May 16, 2015
AGgal:
Good for them

In other news

Biko, is that wiliwili?
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by Yesinde(f): 6:00pm On May 16, 2015
LasoulMacuby:
All the stupid people above and below my comment calling Stella a husband snatcher have done worse things in life and yet they come online to talk thrash and cast the first stone. I pray all those useless girl calling her a husband snatcher die of high b. P when their husbands are snatched too. U can't keep a man, he leave you and go to where his heart belongs and stupid people come online to say thrash.
Instead of asking why Does couldn't keep her man
so, if Stella is sooo good @ keeping "husbands" hw com she couldn't kepp her 2 previous husband's?? We are watching shan I know. It won't last... cos I don't see that guy like som1 dat can really be comitted
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by cap28: 6:13pm On May 16, 2015
A man can only be "snatched" if he is no longer interested in what his wife is offering. I am very sure this woman did not put a gun to his head and force him to leave his wife.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by LasoulMacuby(m): 6:28pm On May 16, 2015
Yesinde:
so, if Stella is sooo good @ keeping "husbands" hw com she couldn't kepp her 2 previous husband's?? We are watching shan I know. It won't last... cos I don't see that guy like som1 dat can really be comitted
U only disagree to agree with me. Same thing u just mentioned. " Stella isn't good at keeping husbands," so is Doris. So if u should blast Stella, also blast Doris.
Least I forget, any woman that isn't capable of keeping a man is dumb and stupid
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by anwe: 6:48pm On May 16, 2015
Summer1:
Husband snatcher

Lie. He was available
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by AGgal(f): 6:57pm On May 16, 2015
delishpot:

Biko, is that wiliwili?

Yeah! Its wiliwili
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by gracevile: 7:11pm On May 16, 2015
crypeople don't know that the will reap the fruits of their labor. no thief person husband n think all will be well with you. the vows ones exchanges before God n his people is not a joke oh. Please no make God vex oh
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by Obinovictor(m): 7:25pm On May 16, 2015
Summer1:
Husband snatcher
Please O! Did she snatch your husband?
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by delishpot: 9:58pm On May 16, 2015
AGgal:

Yeah! Its wiliwili

Hahaha grin grin I was never brave enough to look at wiliwili's face. Was too scared grin
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by rockingpink: 11:58pm On May 16, 2015
Just negodu ndi ala na buo a.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi / D'banj, Wizkid Pictured With Bernice Burgos / Uriel Oputa And Anita Joseph Bikini Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.