Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,997 members, 7,841,825 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

The Richest Family In The World? The Rothschild Family - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Richest Family In The World? The Rothschild Family (1583 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) / Meet The World Richest Family. / The Rothschild Family - Puppet Masters - World's Only Trillionaires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Richest Family In The World? The Rothschild Family by imsuboi(m): 10:03am On May 16, 2015
To deviate a little from the tasking task of arguing Nigerian Politics, here's an ultra juicy lead to follow on (if you have time to spare)

The Rothschild Bloodline

There's a whole lot of conspiracy theories surrounding this family.
The most sticky being that they're the richest family in world history and they founded, own and single handedly control the illuminati (yes they exist)

For more info, just google:

"Rothschild family"

Or "the 13 bloodlines"

What you find shall marvel you..

You could just hit this link sha for a little spoiler. wink

Enjoy

www.thewatcherfiles.com/bloodlines/rothschild.htm
Re: The Richest Family In The World? The Rothschild Family by iamodenigbo1(m): 10:38am On May 16, 2015
ok
Re: The Richest Family In The World? The Rothschild Family by Volksfuhrer(m): 10:50am On May 16, 2015
Op, go and enjoy your life and stop chasing conspiracy theories about the illuminati! Many of these conspiracy theories were authored and promoted by these same people to create subliminal effects of fear and awe in the minds of the populace!
Re: The Richest Family In The World? The Rothschild Family by jaysniggs: 10:52am On May 16, 2015
lol Rothschilds?
these ones don pass ordinary
i wont be surprised to know they are with the ark of covenant.
Re: The Richest Family In The World? The Rothschild Family by imsuboi(m): 10:54am On May 16, 2015
Volksfuhrer:
Op, go and enjoy your life and stop chasing conspiracy theories about the illuminati! Many of these conspiracy theories were authored and promoted by these same people to create subliminal effects of fear in the minds of the populace!

I'm enjoying my life quite well. Thank you kiss
Re: The Richest Family In The World? The Rothschild Family by imsuboi(m): 10:54am On May 16, 2015
jaysniggs:
lol Rothschilds?
these ones don pass ordinary
i wont be surprised to know they are with the ark of covenant.

grin yeah. Neither would I
Re: The Richest Family In The World? The Rothschild Family by Volksfuhrer(m): 10:56am On May 16, 2015
imsuboi:

I'm enjoying my life quite well. Thank you kiss

That's good to hear. And you are welcome.
Re: The Richest Family In The World? The Rothschild Family by bewla(m): 11:02am On May 16, 2015
my family is the richest for we have contentment with the little we have

(1) (Reply)

Governor Udom Emmanuel Renames Nest Of Champions / PHOTOS: Creativity At Its Best As Man Re-designs Keke Napep Into Hummer / Photo: Channels' TV Live Poll: Over 75% Of Nigerians Approve Of Buhari's Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.