Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

My Life In Danger, Gani Adams Cries Out-daily Independent - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Life In Danger, Gani Adams Cries Out-daily Independent (822 Views)

Presidential Aides Bicker Over Buhari, Tinubu Feud - Daily Independent / Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent / Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life In Danger, Gani Adams Cries Out-daily Independent by gulfer: 10:11am On May 16, 2015
Leader of the Odua Peoples Congress (OPC), Otunba Gani Adams has said that his life has been threatened by a top Lagos based politician who planned to attack him (Adams) including his close associates after the May 29 handover date.

According to a press release signed by his Director of Media and Publicity, Barrister Yinka Oguntimeyin, the said politician, after the failed attempt to remove Adams as the leader of OPC by expelled members of the Congress, has mobilised a group to create a chaos that would implicate the group leader.

He said the group, which has been allegedly funded heavily planned to use the media to publish negative stories against Adams.

He also claimed that the politician has distributed modern arms including AK-47 guns to actualise the game plan.

“It is sad that despite the efforts of Otunba Adams to promote the culture and tradition of his race, and upgrade the status of the Odua Peoples Congress to a socially responsible one, and the formation of Odua Progressive Union (OPU) which is presently active in 57 countries, a platform for Yorubas in diaspora to interact and channel their energy towards the propagation of the culture and tradition of the Yoruba race and in turn build a clear cut tourism platform and image perception for Nigeria,” he said.
http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/05/life-danger-gani-adams-cries/ angry angry angry
And the government awarded him the pipeline security contract
Re: My Life In Danger, Gani Adams Cries Out-daily Independent by Acekidc4(m): 10:19am On May 16, 2015
You Never See Anything Ogbeni Adams!!
Re: My Life In Danger, Gani Adams Cries Out-daily Independent by Nobody: 10:20am On May 16, 2015
undecided His life is in danger, wetin concern us?
Re: My Life In Danger, Gani Adams Cries Out-daily Independent by funkybully(f): 10:21am On May 16, 2015
Thiefnubuuuuuoooooo!
Re: My Life In Danger, Gani Adams Cries Out-daily Independent by tociano009(m): 10:22am On May 16, 2015
Tinubu
Re: My Life In Danger, Gani Adams Cries Out-daily Independent by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:29am On May 16, 2015
grin

una never start. I just pray make the rumour be true. we need to weed u out with the rest of your sycophancy crew
Re: My Life In Danger, Gani Adams Cries Out-daily Independent by laidian(m): 10:39am On May 16, 2015
Your life in danger, you?! You wey dey protect pipeline no fit protect ya own life. smh

2 Likes

Re: My Life In Danger, Gani Adams Cries Out-daily Independent by slaughter(m): 10:57am On May 16, 2015
Rubbish news u dont know Gani Adams .....Dont underestimate him , i have seen him in action before.....this one juju na real one just try and face him
Re: My Life In Danger, Gani Adams Cries Out-daily Independent by Nobody: 10:59am On May 16, 2015
wetin consign me....Shey i chop out 0f fuel money niii
Re: My Life In Danger, Gani Adams Cries Out-daily Independent by Volksfuhrer(m): 11:02am On May 16, 2015
His juju charms no dey work again! Why is he squealing.

1 Like

Re: My Life In Danger, Gani Adams Cries Out-daily Independent by obiak4(m): 11:03am On May 16, 2015
IRONY OF LIFE BUSH MEAT DON CAUGHT THE HUNTER PROTECTOR NEED PROTECTION

1 Like

Re: My Life In Danger, Gani Adams Cries Out-daily Independent by chillybrandy(f): 11:03am On May 16, 2015
Your life in danger. We were there when you were 'chopping' the money.

1 Like

Re: My Life In Danger, Gani Adams Cries Out-daily Independent by PassingShot(m): 11:20am On May 16, 2015
So the man dey fear fear!

You deserve no sympathy from us mister.
Re: My Life In Danger, Gani Adams Cries Out-daily Independent by disumusa: 12:36pm On May 16, 2015
Gani omoale he was sorporting igbos and agbaje ti wine lagos

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Subsidy Removal Is Best Parting Gift Jonathan Could Give Buhari – Akabogu - See / How China's Richest Man Li Hejun Lost $15bn In An Hour - And Made A Fortune. / This Is What I Would Like To See In Nigeria From May 29, 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.