Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Graphic Photos From The Boko Haram Suicide Blast In Damaturu Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photos From The Boko Haram Suicide Blast In Damaturu Today (44215 Views)

Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Who Disguised As A Girl Intercepted In Borno. Photos / Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Had An Accident (Photos) / Graphics Photos From Today's Explosion Scene In Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos From The Boko Haram Suicide Blast In Damaturu Today by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 16, 2015
Who sponsors these people na? embarassed
Human beings have no conscience. cry
Re: Graphic Photos From The Boko Haram Suicide Blast In Damaturu Today by annice2014: 4:11pm On May 16, 2015
OMG! An innocent child.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Boko Haram Suicide Blast In Damaturu Today by Clinton207: 4:12pm On May 16, 2015
Seriously i'm short of word. Lord come to our rescue in Nigeria.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Boko Haram Suicide Blast In Damaturu Today by Maximeo(m): 4:12pm On May 16, 2015
I'm not expecting magic guys, Buhari will not easily defeat terrorism / Boko Haram, except it's a scam because we have Xtian President. Lets keep praying for God's help for this serious 'wahala.'
Re: Graphic Photos From The Boko Haram Suicide Blast In Damaturu Today by HighQue007: 4:13pm On May 16, 2015
Cant no one enlighten these people that there is nothing like Heaven and Hell, its a mere fiction and that religion was deviced by men to put there fellow men in mental bondage.

Wake up Nigeria, Wake up Africa.

The white people's conspiracy and propaganda is destroying us.

God knows why these people cant just see these obvious truth.

Our government are in the best place to educate these people.

Why wont we be mentally enslaved when our own governement impose foreign religion education(CRS and IRK on us telling us stories that never happened just to control us and they tell us when you grow up and you are financially stable you must go for pigrimage in the own country indirectly building thier own economy through gullible africans..wise up...they tell us jerusalem, meccah and the rest is blessed by God and the black nation (Egypt) were cursed and yet we idol worship them. They told us jesus is a white person while the devil is a black person.

and the problem of the world now is caused by these two popular religion cos they are fighting for superiority thats why we see ISIS, BOKOHARAM and the rest killing innocent lifes cos the christian conspiracy is kind of superior to thiers.

And you will never hear Saudi Arabia kill themselves

Wake up people.. please!

Pardon my grammatical blunders as i am typing this with a heavy heart.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Boko Haram Suicide Blast In Damaturu Today by dupcydo(f): 4:22pm On May 16, 2015
Tearsssssssss
Re: Graphic Photos From The Boko Haram Suicide Blast In Damaturu Today by MeAboki(m): 4:31pm On May 16, 2015
jjcena:
I spit on Islam I spit on Islam I spit on Islam

And may instead land on your mama's toto for giving birth to such an excuse for a goat.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Boko Haram Suicide Blast In Damaturu Today by gbaskiboy: 4:36pm On May 16, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
Allah vs Yahweh.
Satan and his Lucifers at work......
Re: Graphic Photos From The Boko Haram Suicide Blast In Damaturu Today by weselomo(m): 4:36pm On May 16, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]may allah spit on u too for spitting on my religion.
we practised religion of peace.
haram in that the name of their sect means forbidden in arabic word. so, tell me why they are muslim apart for the fact they hiding under the name islam to carry out their evil act.

islam is a religion of peace
Re: Graphic Photos From The Boko Haram Suicide Blast In Damaturu Today by emmydykes(m): 4:47pm On May 16, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Time to split this useless country.
Strongly supported... What a waste of dear life. I hope all the moslems on nairaland are seeing this post? Let them be the judge of this whole waste.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Boko Haram Suicide Blast In Damaturu Today by knowledgeable: 4:51pm On May 16, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Time to split this useless country.

"Nigerians who do not believe in the mysterious ways of GOD", this Nigeria tragedy is as a result of Biafran innocent children and women killed in order to sustain an "UNGODLY" entity . 'Simple Question', How will this end ultimately?. Another simple question, if a suicide bomber who wants to kill mass of people, if acquired the ultimate weapons of mass destruction, will he or she use it?. And the final question. Can such weapons be acquired by one way or another in our extremely complex world today?. My own thought; I *think* that Nigeria could be in initial phase of extinction protocols. A picture worth more than a thousand words. "Let the Biafrans go, and the protocols might...........".
Re: Graphic Photos From The Boko Haram Suicide Blast In Damaturu Today by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 16, 2015
gbaskiboy:
Satan and his Lucifers at work......
Yahweh and Allah are blood lovers.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Boko Haram Suicide Blast In Damaturu Today by Realist2: 5:03pm On May 16, 2015
Dolypson04:
When we this barbaric action end? God!

the moment Buhari is sworn in, Boko haram will be a thing of the past.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Boko Haram Suicide Blast In Damaturu Today by LeStylo: 5:04pm On May 16, 2015
Mod, pls remove this pictures. Please! It's unecessary and a display of disrespect to the dead and their relatives.

Thanks.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Boko Haram Suicide Blast In Damaturu Today by sakieja(f): 5:11pm On May 16, 2015
funkybully:

Y not go join ISIS, terrorist like u. Fvck islamaBAD n moreHARMmade S.a.w( sex award winner )
dont forget high blood pressure can kill.dont kil urself.n stop sin against God.stop vomiting rubish.those church of satan,are wil going to count dem as a christian.get ur head straight.n think well.mind whatever u want say to our prophet if u dont want d wrath of Allah to descend upon u.useles felow
Re: Graphic Photos From The Boko Haram Suicide Blast In Damaturu Today by Kanyol(m): 5:14pm On May 16, 2015
GenBuhari:
You cannot say the 10 year old committed suicide .

The objectives of America in committing this genocide, is to disintegrate Nigeria in 2015, as they predicted in 1997.

[/size][/b][/color]
Beautiful nonsense!
Re: Graphic Photos From The Boko Haram Suicide Blast In Damaturu Today by pafegzie: 5:15pm On May 16, 2015
Omg!

Terrible sight...stupid act.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Boko Haram Suicide Blast In Damaturu Today by funkybully(f): 5:16pm On May 16, 2015
[s]
sakieja:
dont forget high blood pressure can kill.dont kil urself.n stop sin against God.stop vomiting rubish.those church of satan,are wil going to count dem as a christian.get ur head straight.n think well.mind whatever u want say to our prophet if u dont want d wrath of Allah to descend upon u.useles felow
[/s]

Shut up! MoreHARMmade is a fvcking terrorist. Piss n shyt b upon him
Re: Graphic Photos From The Boko Haram Suicide Blast In Damaturu Today by sakieja(f): 5:27pm On May 16, 2015
funkybully:
[s][/s]

Shut up! MoreHARMmade is a fvcking terrorist. Piss n shyt b upon him
high blood pressure can kil,so be warn.cos u are not different from so cal BOko HAram.go to syco.hospital,u need urgent treatment.pack well
Re: Graphic Photos From The Boko Haram Suicide Blast In Damaturu Today by kayalla(f): 5:28pm On May 16, 2015
devil sef go reject their souls cos they don over do wetin they send them. Lord have Mercy
Re: Graphic Photos From The Boko Haram Suicide Blast In Damaturu Today by quiet006storm: 5:33pm On May 16, 2015
na wa o! some people would see this and remember too many hurts in their lives and want to give up. why shouldn't you give up? read it here and encourage someone who needs it by sharing Bolanles Nuptial Tales: Hope & Faith http://bolanlesnuptialtales..com/2015/05/hope-faith.html?spref=tw
Re: Graphic Photos From The Boko Haram Suicide Blast In Damaturu Today by yummylookintoks: 5:44pm On May 16, 2015
I only pity my fellow Yoruba brothers and sisters who take Islam as their own religion.

It's a battle between Arab and European.

Arab practises Islam
Europe practises Christianity

Have you ask yourselves why is it that the whole region where Jesus Christ was claimed to had be born are all Islam believers?

Why is it that it's only Europeans who were able to come up with all christian theories while the so called Arabs ................
Re: Graphic Photos From The Boko Haram Suicide Blast In Damaturu Today by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 16, 2015
Amen oooi
shikaan:
this is terrible no!no Human deserves to die like this!! except islamic terrorists of course.
i pray in JESUS name that they and their ideology will die a horrible death... yes! i say a BIG AMEN to that.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Boko Haram Suicide Blast In Damaturu Today by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 16, 2015
HighQue007:
Cant no one enlighten these people that there is nothing like Heaven and Hell, its a mere fiction and that religion was deviced by men to put there fellow men in mental bondage.

Wake up Nigeria, Wake up Africa.

The white people's conspiracy and propaganda is destroying us.

God knows why these people cant just see these obvious truth.

Our government are in the best place to educate these people.

Why wont we be mentally enslaved when our own governement impose foreign religion education(CRS and IRK on us telling us stories that never happened just to control us and they tell us when you grow up and you are financially stable you must go for pigrimage in the own country indirectly building thier own economy through gullible africans..wise up...they tell us jerusalem, meccah and the rest is blessed by God and the black nation (Egypt) were cursed and yet we idol worship them. They told us jesus is a white person while the devil is a black person.

and the problem of the world now is caused by these two popular religion cos they are fighting for superiority thats why we see ISIS, BOKOHARAM and the rest killing innocent lifes cos the christian conspiracy is kind of superior to thiers.

And you will never hear Saudi Arabia kill themselves

Wake up people.. please!

Pardon my grammatical blunders as i am typing this with a heavy heart.
Out of all these lot you are worthy of being quoted, not necessarily because one shares your opinion about ur religious outlook. But because you mentioned how the two religions in Nigeria are destroying the world. I think you missed the fact that from the beginning religion of one kind or the other had always been man's companion. Even your own stance of no religion is still some form of religion. And as for what is happening here between Islam and Christianity similar things are happening elsewhere but with other different religion. I do not believe one bit that Boko Haram members are muslims. The organisation is just a masquerade to kill and maim for some of other motives other than religion. Why would a fellow Muslim chose to operate and kill innocent citizens ostensibly in a pure Muslim enclave. Why not venture their dastardly act in an area where there are predominantly Christians like the south? Very very unreasonable even for the most dullard and gullible. But what if you can find a way to take control of their minds?
Re: Graphic Photos From The Boko Haram Suicide Blast In Damaturu Today by ATC100(m): 5:55pm On May 16, 2015
God have mercy,Is this humann being or animal.this is scary and barbaric..may almighty God continue to protect us frm all evils
Re: Graphic Photos From The Boko Haram Suicide Blast In Damaturu Today by OdionOdion: 5:57pm On May 16, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan is killing the North,Buhari will STOP boko Haram in two days,make one naira equal to one dollars,stabilise oil price in the international market ,pay all unemployed Nigerians N20000 monthly ...APC changeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee by dead brain buhari a president without WASC certificate
Re: Graphic Photos From The Boko Haram Suicide Blast In Damaturu Today by kabnafs(m): 6:00pm On May 16, 2015
funkybully:
See cholesterol.

Rot in hottest part of hell.

Fvck islam!
you are a magot..ur entire generation wil soon cry cos dy wil loose you!
Re: Graphic Photos From The Boko Haram Suicide Blast In Damaturu Today by tunde1200(m): 6:02pm On May 16, 2015
Jazakallahu kairan
Babes full NL!.

Actor123:
Any body who ever spit on islam or talk rubbish on islam will b perish because islam is the religion of peace and doesn't belong 2 anybody,so called boko haram who is bombing mosque and churches will face their judgement

Ameen..
Re: Graphic Photos From The Boko Haram Suicide Blast In Damaturu Today by tunde1200(m): 6:05pm On May 16, 2015
Don't mind that nonentity.
They all know nothing about Islam than rubbish typing.

kabnafs:
you are a magot..ur entire generation wil soon cry cos dy wil loose you!
Re: Graphic Photos From The Boko Haram Suicide Blast In Damaturu Today by Goovo(m): 6:06pm On May 16, 2015
Chineke, wats is this?
Re: Graphic Photos From The Boko Haram Suicide Blast In Damaturu Today by tunde1200(m): 6:11pm On May 16, 2015
Did you just wake up?!.

OdionOdion:
Goodluck Jonathan is killing the North,Buhari will STOP boko Haram in two days,make one naira equal to one dollars,stabilise oil price in the international market ,pay all unemployed Nigerians N20000 monthly ...APC changeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee by dead brain buhari a president without WASC certificate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Precious Chikwendu Storms Out Of Court, Judge Fails To Appear / Festus Keyamo Mocks Atiku On Twitter As Ex-vp’s Followers Fire Back / Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.