Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

On Biafra And Lower Niger - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On Biafra And Lower Niger (19770 Views)

Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc / Lower Niger Congress: The Five Point Mandates / The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by SonOfEl(m): 12:48am On May 17, 2015
superstar1:

Which one is a lie in what I posted? Point it out.

The most feared tribe that gives lame ultimatum.

The most tribes that is known for empty chest beating.

The most feared tribe that we all know as bunch of noise makers.

The most feared tribe that are target practise for some to massacre for fun.

If all.those are what it takes to be the most feared tribe, then God will help you.

Dominate all areas such as? Kidnapping highway robbery baby factory okija things, fake products piracy ashewo olosho things drug trafficking?

Domination indeed.

i know truth is bitter, but try to swallow it, it will cure your complex.
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by mulattoclaro(m): 12:49am On May 17, 2015
shineeye:
Edo state is the poorest state in niger delta abi?
see mumu. You're trying to console yourself. I pity you. Edo State is the 5th richest state in Nigeria after Lagos, Rivers, Delta and Bayelsa. You want to compare edo state with your wretched south east? Don't even try it. Internally generated revenue in edo state alone is over 70 billion naira. Recently oil has been discovered in very large quantities in 3 LGAs. As we speak oil companies are already coming into edo state.
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by Remarkable: 12:52am On May 17, 2015
after1:

Ojuiku is the only fool that fled when confronted with real war. He thought war is about onitsha wrestling contest. The accursed coward plead for mercy and was pardonned after sacrificing 3m gullibles yeeboes. Hehehehe yet they call the ediot there Hero. What a worthless and useless tribe. Spits

Erm... lieing coard, Adekunli fled half naked, Ogundipe ran, even Obasanjo ran and has a bullet in his bumcheek to show for it... so lie with style okay? thanks for showing the world that your tribe is 4 times worthless as out of fear your so-called men have fled more times than Ojukwu ever did... Mr. Fear-fear liar.

1 Like

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by winniz: 12:52am On May 17, 2015
shineeye:
Edo state is the poorest state in niger delta abi?

Don't fall for their usual Gimmick the foöl is not from Edo, he's from South West.
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by mulattoclaro(m): 12:52am On May 17, 2015
winniz:

Is that the reason why you Yoruba Cowards have been opening countless biafran thread to scare Igbos? Foo.l who told you iddiots there will war? Don't you retards know that Nigeria can disintegrate peacefully since it's Over 100 years? I can sense una fear no more free oil money cheesy
Hahaha. I'm even from the oil rich south south not even the sad west. Oil has been discovered in large and commercial quantities in 3 LGAs. Internally generated revenue alone is over 70 billion naira. See mumu.
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by SonOfEl(m): 12:55am On May 17, 2015
mulattoclaro:
see mumu. You're trying to console yourself. I pity you. Edo State is the 5th richest state in Nigeria after Lagos, Rivers, Delta and Bayelsa. You want to compare edo state with your wretched south east? Don't even try it. Internally generated revenue in edo state alone is over 70 billion naira. Recently oil has been discovered in very large quantities in 3 LGAs. As we speak oil companies are already coming into edo state.

richness by mouth...when your northern masters are busy owning 80% of oil wells in naija...keep deceiving yourself.
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by superstar1(m): 12:55am On May 17, 2015
Remarkable:

When I said fear-fear people have no pride and no dignity, it sounded harsh, but its the truth and your post just displayed it... when a government voted in by the people kidnaps them... (and dumps them in wee hours of the morning at the head-bridge) ... that becomes a sign of bravery?

well... its these same fear-fear people that pride themselves in bombing market places and refugee camps during the civil war, whereas their grownass men wer running away from Biafran boys with sticks.

What else do you have? Mr. Fear-fear?

(and just in case you didn't get the sarcasm in my post... using an arm of government to kidnap defenceless civilians is no bravery... it is the hallmark of cowardice! and proves my point that you are all cowards! Man up! for 4Ks sake, Man! the! 4! Cup!!!

As usual stup1d people are always blaming others for their woes. Your government failed to make arrangement for their transportation and we were even magnanimous to transport them down to your gully eroded land and dumped them under wherever. What happened. NOTHING. The best you did was to make noise as usual and issue your usual lame ultimatum.

Grown up men were running away from.you cassava stick wielding boys and they still massacred 3million of you? Then it must have been angel of death of that killed those 3millions for the fun of it. Y1boman and illogical shallow reasoning will always baffle others.

They were kidnapped and dumped on your land and what came out of it? NOTHING. Don't you get it that, no one takes you guys serious. You guys are bunch of laughing stocks

2 Likes

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by mulattoclaro(m): 12:56am On May 17, 2015
SonOfEl:

richness by mouth...when your northern masters are busy owning 80% of oil wells in naija...keep deceiving yourself.
that's what we are fighting for. Resource control and not secession unlike you bastards.
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by winniz: 12:57am On May 17, 2015
[s][/s]mulattoclaro:
Hahaha. I'm even from the oil rich south south not even the sad west. Oil has been discovered in large and commercial quantities in 3 LGAs. Internally generated revenue alone is over 70 billion naira. See mumu. [s][/s]

Go and face your South West states, no be today we sabi una.
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by superstar1(m): 12:57am On May 17, 2015
SonOfEl:

i know truth is bitter, but try to swallow it, it will cure your complex.

Open your eyes and see the reality of your status in this country.

Your inferiority complex is visible and obvious to all.
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by mulattoclaro(m): 12:58am On May 17, 2015
winniz:

Go and face your South West states, no be today we sabi una.
you're really obsessed with the south west. They must have really dealt with you guys in the civil war.
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by shineeye: 12:59am On May 17, 2015
mulattoclaro:
You are a fool, as i was on my way to my car my ph just vibrate i knew you will reply me let me tell u something,niger delta consist with states that produce oil which abia imo an anambra are among compare edo state with enugu or calabar is like comparing day with night there is no single development that shows that they produce oil,internal revenue is 70billion my asshole and you dont proper roads when was the last time u cross to delta state asaba and see development?you wish you are the 5th richest keep dreaming while edo babes dey run go italy for ashi. It will take edo 20 yrs to develop like enugu of today,it will take them another 50yrs to develop like calabar. cheesy
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by DiademSh07: 1:01am On May 17, 2015
shineeye:
Does it matter?so your people are not good or smart enough for britian abi i cee
Idiot, we're talking of being a president of Nigeria, not position by name only, that the British controlled.
If it was, Awolowo was an head of state too.
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by mulattoclaro(m): 1:01am On May 17, 2015
shineeye:
You are a fool i as on my way to my car i my ph just vibrate i knew you will reply me let me tell u something,niger delta consist with states that produce oil which abia imo an anambra are among compare edo state with enugu or calabar is like comparing day with night there is no single development that shows that they produce oil,internal revenue is 70billion my asshole and you dont a proper roads when was the last time u cross to delta state asaba and see development?you wish you are the 5th richest keep dreaming while edo babes dey run go italy for ashi. It will take edo 20 yrs to develop like enugu of today,it will take them another 50yrs to develop like calabar. cheesy
Continue deceiving yourself. Enugu of all places. Even cross river and Akwa ibom are not as rich as edo state. Your father is a fool. Your father is a bastard.
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by SonOfEl(m): 1:01am On May 17, 2015
mulattoclaro:
that's what we are fighting for. Resource control and not secession unlike you bastards.

keep fighting your masters, we all know who wins eventually. With or without biafra, igbos are thriving wella, even without oil. We are industrious, not lazy oily moronic cowards like you.

1 Like

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by SonOfEl(m): 1:05am On May 17, 2015
superstar1:

Open your eyes and see the reality of your status in this country.
Your inferiority complex is visible and obvious to all.
when you are done hallucinating, pls remember to take your pills...

1 Like

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by shineeye: 1:05am On May 17, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Continue deceiving yourself. Enugu of all places. Even cross river and Akwa ibom are not as rich as edo state. Your father is a fool. Your father is a bastard.
Well you dont have a father your mother will tell u that the man that impregnated her denied you.What! did u just say akwa ibom is not as rich as edo state? and your state is so backward and poor tell me something new.. am out of here..

2 Likes

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by Remarkable: 1:06am On May 17, 2015
nonaira:

You just ranting to rant.

The same way SS hijack the property and the property taken back by them by Igbos. Go travel you ediot. River state is still filled with igbo man and their property.

The SS region renamed their LAND dumbass. Name one igbo land renamed by SS groups and nothing happened I dare you name one.

You deported who? You losers fashola cried like buf00n after the deportation. Going around apologizing to every igbo community he can find after the deportation, attending every igbo actibity he can find just to appease tge leaders and when the names of the deported appeared, majority of the names were your SW people and SS and few igbos. Even the loser deported more yorubas than any other groups and unlike the apology he was giving to SS and SE ppl, he never once apologized to yoruba and you are even supposed to be his "brother".

If igbos are the 5th class, the tribe use and dumped since beginning of time, yes you slaves called Yoloba, are the 8th slaves in the entire Nigerian population. Throughout history, not once have the man you people ever wanted to be leader achieved that dream. This GMB win is the first time EVER in Nigeria history and even the North you licked their@ss just to achieve this your first time win proudly and loudly stated YOU ARE NOT IMPORTANT; we would have won with or without you. The ultimate punch in the face to their slave. You would think the yoruba will say or do something but alas Nada. Similar to the same way another leader, SLS, called you people PROBLEMS OF NIGERIA and nothing, not even a word against him happened. Infact like the docile slaves una are, you locked and currently licking his @ss. grin grin

You are a slaves to Nigeria..even your masters, your only ally knows this that's why they insult una in your faces, kill una in their lands and in your OWN, emphasis on OWN lands, kill your leaders in your faces and pay off your obas to keep shut, spit, use and clean their yansh with una and Nothing, absolutely NADA happenes. Infact, like a docile, 8th citizen slaves you lick their @ss.

Clap for una selves. You and your people are every slave masters dream. The most obedient slave in the world

My guy, I tried so hard to get this coward to speak up against the marginalisation of Yoruba muslims by northern muslims... was almost begging him to speak up for himself and all Yorubas;... i'm sure wherever he was, he was shaking like a leaf... and I couldn't believe that even on an anonymous forum, the fear of their northern masters was more real than ever... and then with the slightest leading.. he began mouthing off against Ojukwu... and of course how the state government abuses its power against its citizens is his proof of bravery and strength. Can you imagine?

2 Likes

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by shineeye: 1:06am On May 17, 2015
SonOfEl:

when you are done hallucinating, pls remember to take your pills...
that one is a goner cheesy
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by winniz: 1:11am On May 17, 2015
mulattoclaro:
you're really obsessed with the south west. They must have really dealt with you guys in the civil war.

What is there to be obsessed about South West? You Cowards always talk about Civil war yet your spineless chicken Yoruba tribe where not among those that fought the war.

3 Likes

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by shineeye: 1:12am On May 17, 2015
winniz:

Don't fall for their usual Gimmick the foöl is not from Edo, he's from South West.
Thank u wink
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by Nobody: 1:13am On May 17, 2015
LubricatingOil:

Are you for real? You mean "The Black Scorpion"? shocked

Benjamin Adekunle was the man that chased Ojukwu to Abidjan.

Re-read my post.

hehehe you are funny! Aint you ashamed of adekule? The ZOO had everything at their disposal including the foreigners that came to help yet, it took them a whole 3yrs to do that when they were suppose to capture ojukwu in less than 2 months. One on one adekule is no match to ojukwu that's the fact and you knw it.

1 Like

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by Remarkable: 1:20am On May 17, 2015
superstar1:

As usual stup1d people are always blaming others for their woes. Your government failed to make arrangement for their transportation and we were even magnanimous to transport them down to your gully eroded land and dumped them under wherever. What happened. NOTHING. The best you did was to make noise as usual and issue your usual lame ultimatum.

Grown up men were running away from.you cassava stick wielding boys and they still massacred 3million of you? Then it must have been angel of death of that killed those 3millions for the fun of it. Y1boman and illogical shallow reasoning will always baffle others.

They were kidnapped and dumped on your land and what came out of it? NOTHING. Don't you get it that, no one takes you guys serious. You guys are bunch of laughing stocks

Our cassava stick-wielding boys were depleting Adekunli's men from 35,000 to barely 500 while your grownass men were bombing market places and refugee camps where children and women took refuge... that is where the bulk of 3 million Biafran deaths came from...
(Do you want links and videos to prove what i've just said? Just say "Yes" and I will provide the links right away).

You see why you are called cowards? That you have no shame gloating over the deaths of civilians, children and indiscriminate use of authority by state (and traditional) governments to harass its citizens (civilians)? That is what you call bravery?

Listen, my good friend, I don't want to keep on in this line of conversation, I want to give you one more chance, the last call, if you will... to speak up, perhaps explain to me... what this marginalisation of Yoruba muslims by Hausa/Fulani muslims is all about. That was my initial interest in posting on this useless thread...

1 Like

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by Nobody: 1:20am On May 17, 2015
LubricatingOil:

Are you for real? You mean "The Black Scorpion"? shocked

Benjamin Adekunle was the man that chased Ojukwu to Abidjan.

Re-read my post.

hehehe you are funny! Aint you ashamed of adekule? The ZOO army had everything at their disposal including the foreigners that came to help. Them yet, it took them a whole 3yrs to do that when they were suppose to capture ojukwu in less than 2 months. One on one adekule is no match to ojukwu that's the fact and you knw it. By the way, why are you making it look as if it was only yerebas effort when we knw the hausas involvement on this.
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by after1: 1:27am On May 17, 2015
[s]
Remarkable:

Erm... lieing coard, Adekunli fled half naked, Ogundipe ran, even Obasanjo ran and has a bullet in his bumcheek to show for it... so lie with style okay? thanks for showing the world that your tribe is 4 times worthless as out of fear your so-called men have fled more times than Ojukwu ever did... Mr. Fear-fear liar.
[/s]

Dumbo, after the cursed coward ojuiku fled from war, effiong had to surrender to the same Obasanjo. You have no shame at all, which adekunle fled. Buhahahahhahaha. You are now insane bro. Ojuiku of cursed memory is your biafran general, the shameless mofo ran away in the middle of the night and still come back to contest election in same Nigeria. Its an insult to those that lost there life in that war. You are from the generation of the cursed people of the South East. The AGIP of Nigeria, the cursed and worthless tribe of no value. It suck to be yeebhoe. Spit on your bald head.
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by Remarkable: 1:50am On May 17, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Dumbo, after the cursed coward ojuiku fled from war, effiong had to surrender to the same Obasanjo. You have no shame at all, which adekunle fled. Buhahahahhahaha. You are now insane bro. Ojuiku of cursed memory is your biafran general, the shameless mofo ran away in the middle of the night and still come back to contest election in same Nigeria. Its an insult to those that lost there life in that war. You are from the generation of the cursed people of the South East. The AGIP of Nigeria, the cursed and worthless tribe of no value. It suck to be yeebhoe. Spit on your bald head.

lol @ my bald head.You saw a bald head and spat on it, only to realize the face is that of your father... ... so what else do you do to your pops?

2 Likes

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by Nobody: 1:55am On May 17, 2015
after1:

The bearded monkey is hero to gullible fools like you. Your parents are mumus and reason they also see ojuiku of cursed memory as hero. Hero that ran away from battle, hero that lost 3m of his people and lost non of his family members. Hero that came back to Nigeria to contest election in same country he fought and lost 3m flatt.ies. You are all muguns and accursed fools.
The beards shows how manly he was which your useless and dumbo father is lacking (dat is if he is alive anyway).
Cursed? No! Ojukwu was a blessed man, he withstood the Zoo army including the foreigners that came to help the Zoo for 3yrs. And this is something your imbecilic father cannot do.
Yes he ran away because the foreigners that came to help the Zoo made the war to go in favour of the Zoo.
The 3milion lives were lost as a result of conspiracy it was not ojukwus fault rather gowon's.
Your moronic parents did not give you a sound home training that's why you keep on insulting your elders.

3 Likes

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by Nobody: 2:17am On May 17, 2015
DiademSh07:

The fact state that OBJ, a yoruba man was a president.
Which president has ibo had? Even the Ss has found their seat among the elites. Heck, ibo can't even get the VP slot. What a shame.
Before any yereba person could rise to the top Igbos are already there! We had Nnamdi Azikiwe as the first president, Aguiyi ironsi as the second president and Alex Ekwueme as VP. So,spewing thrash here!!

3 Likes

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by PassingShot(m): 8:28am On May 17, 2015
superstar1:

Another vomit from a shallow brain.

I did not know that Abubakar died before OBJ took over?

The best y1bos can do is to:

1. kill the leaders of other regions
2. taunt other people with their senseless killings
3. crush the dream of others that want to secede under them
4. cancel regionalism and aggregate power to the centre, in their selfish and greedy bid to control others.
5. declare war on the nation
6. loot our Central Banks]
7. invade neutral regions, kill their people in their show of brigandry
8. waste just 3million of theirs just to appease Amadioha.
9. always licking the a55es of northerners --ZIk and Balewa, Shagari and Ekwueme, Daniel Kanu led YEAA campaign for Abacha, Nzeribe assisted IBB to annul June 12.
10. Ruin GEJ's government with their sychophancy

Epic!
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by themilanway(m): 8:32am On May 17, 2015
fr3do:

Why are you filled with so much hate?

How do you mean?
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by PassingShot(m): 8:33am On May 17, 2015
superstar1:

The bottomline is OBJ is a yorubaman. The slogan in 1999 was whether Olu Obasanjo or Olu Falae both of them are Olus, so we care less.
Which other ethnicity ever had 2 top leading candidates from their stocks? I gues you wanted to say y1bos abi? lmaoooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5th class citizen are only good for making up the number, being our conquered slaves.

Common along my slave boy,

But you too harsh o. grin
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by after1: 8:42am On May 17, 2015
[s]
Remarkable:

lol @ my bald head.You saw a bald head and spat on it, only to realize the face is that of your father... ... so what else do you do to your pops? spit on his bald head and suck on his joy stick? shameless coward.
[/s]

Nah. Its your senile useless father, the fool that was forced to accept you as his own since he was part of the 33 man squad that gang r.aped the old village w.hore you call a mother. He has no choice since he was the most foolish among those guys. He was useless till cruel death took him away, you are also going the same way of the accursed fool. Son of a silly woman.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal / Defending Me, A Herculean Task ― Buhari / Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.