Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,916 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

On Biafra And Lower Niger - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On Biafra And Lower Niger (19781 Views)

Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc / Lower Niger Congress: The Five Point Mandates / The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by after1: 8:44am On May 17, 2015
[s]
ekenedegreat:
The beards shows how manly he was which your useless and dumbo father is lacking (dat is if he is alive anyway).
Cursed? No! Ojukwu was a blessed man, he withstood the Zoo army including the foreigners that came to help the Zoo for 3yrs. And this is something your imbecilic father cannot do.
Yes he ran away because the foreigners that came to help the Zoo made the war to go in favour of the Zoo.
The 3milion lives were lost as a result of conspiracy it was not ojukwus fault rather gowon's.
Your moronic parents did not give you a sound home training that's why you keep on insulting your elders.
[/s]

Since you agreed the fool ran away, no more story.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by meforyou1(m): 9:27am On May 17, 2015
LubricatingOil:
Brouhaha!

Why can't ibos stand on their own?

No one is addressing the issues raised by the op.

Noblezone please come oooo.
What's there to address? For me SE should form Biafra. And when we become a success story like Singapore or South Korea, u will see bafoons like this childish Eze running, cap in hand, begging and reminding us that etche is igbo

1 Like

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by meforyou1(m): 9:31am On May 17, 2015
superstar1:

See this tree hopper that is pained for being a slave.

Being an Osu Caste is not even bad for you, you are now a slave of the Nigerian state and the 5th class citizen. Suck.s to be you.

If any y1bo, nyamiri, okoro or flat.head yarn rubbish with me on the road, i will tell him who he is, just like Oba akiolu told you to your face and NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.

Get that into your head, red mud soiled orango tang.

You mean that ordinary oba, mr akiolu. I can feed u and your family for 50 years
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by meforyou1(m): 9:40am On May 17, 2015
ekenedegreat:
This is a typical yerebaman for you they have degree in ranting but cowards inwardly. You and your useless oba akilu or whatever are no match to any igboman. You pple hate igbos with passion to the extent that if is possible, you pple would have send igbos packing but, the day yerebas tries it is the day we will tell you pple that lagos is a NO MANS LAND keep calling them slaves while they plan on how to be NO MANS LAND governor one day.Disgusting monkey!!!
Everyday I go to bed, I just pray that Yorubas should just have the liver and try it. It is Isale Eko that I am targeting. That ordinary bafoon mr akiolu will kneel and bow before me and beg me
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by meforyou1(m): 9:44am On May 17, 2015
superstar1:

Your days are numbered. Just try anything stup1d and we shall give you the Idi Araba and Mile 2 treatment. You are known for your noise making and empty chest beating. Just prepare very well for the fire when the heat boils over.

We closed down Ladipo, you were all begging.

We sealed off Kalu;s house, nothing happened.

We deported you, nothing happened.

Oba Akiolu said it to your face, nothing happened.

When you go beyond your boundary, we shall send you packing and guess what -- NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.

The best you can do is to run to The Hague
i beg you in the name of good God, just try it.
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by meforyou1(m): 9:47am On May 17, 2015
Remarkable:

I've never minced words describing Awolowo by the treacherous, greedy and other lights in which I view him...

and what is Ore? if it is a person, I have no idea and thus cant fear what I don't know, if is a place... why should I be scared of any part of Nigeria?
Ore is a town in ondo state where ndi ofe nmanu claimed ojukwu's advancement to lagos was thwarted.
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by superstar1(m): 9:53am On May 17, 2015
meforyou1:
i beg you in the name of good God, just try it.

Na so, you dared northerners and they did and nothing happened.

You are daring us at your peril.
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by Nobody: 11:00am On May 17, 2015
superstar1:

Another vomit from a shallow brain.

I did not know that Abubakar died before OBJ took over?

The best y1bos can do is to:

1. kill the leaders of other regions
2. taunt other people with their senseless killings
3. crush the dream of others that want to secede under them
4. cancel regionalism and aggregate power to the centre, in their selfish and greedy bid to control others.
5. declare war on the nation
6. loot our Central Banks]
7. invade neutral regions, kill their people in their show of brigandry
8. waste just 3million of theirs just to appease Amadioha.
9. always licking the a55es of northerners --ZIk and Balewa, Shagari and Ekwueme, Daniel Kanu led YEAA campaign for Abacha, Nzeribe assisted IBB to annul June 12.
10. Ruin GEJ's government with their sychophancy
grin
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by Remarkable: 11:20am On May 17, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
after1:
[s][/s]

Nah. Its your senile useless father, the fool that was forced to accept you as his own since he was part of the 33 man squad that gang r.aped the old village w.hore you call a mother. He has no choice since he was the most foolish among those guys. He was useless till cruel death took him away, you are also going the same way of the accursed fool. Son of a silly woman.

hahah.. my father is still alive, dude... I told you that you are confused and messed up..
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by after1: 11:47am On May 17, 2015
Remarkable:

hahah.. my father is still alive, dude... I told you that you are confused and messed up.. your father forces you to suck his joy stick everyday and it is messing up your brain because you swallow your own fathers come. Useless thing... inces+ loving tribe.

F.ucking liar, the senseless ediot of a man is dead. He was useless till cruel death snatched him away, may his cursed soul continue to rest in hell. Nothing good can come out of a worthless and cursed tribe, your generation will continue to live same life of your useless late father. You are going same way, and will be useless till death. Spits on his grave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 17, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

He was not a fool rather a hero!! Can one google your imbecilic father?
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by after1: 12:31pm On May 17, 2015
[s]
ekenedegreat:
He was not a fool rather a hero!! Can one google your imbecilic father?
[/s]

My father was not a coward nor a pedophile like Ojuiku of cursed memory. What about the senile ediot you call a father? A fool without honor, keep towing the same path of your useless father. You will surely perish like him.

2 Likes

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 17, 2015
meforyou1:
Everyday I go to bed, I just pray that Yorubas should just have the liver and try it. It is Isale Eko that I am targeting. That ordinary bafoon mr akiolu will kneel and bow before me and beg me
Bros same thing is on my mind.
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 17, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

My father was not a coward nor a pedophile like Ojuiku of cursed memory. What about the senile ediot you call a father? A fool without honor, keep towing the same path of your useless father. You will surely perish like him.
you ve not answered my question! Is your moronic father on google?

1 Like

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by Remarkable: 1:05pm On May 17, 2015
after1:

F.ucking liar, the senseless ediot of a man is dead. He was useless till cruel death snatched him away, may his cursed soul continue to rest in hell. Nothing good can come out of a worthless and cursed tribe, your generation will continue to live same life of your useless late father. You are going same way, and will be useless till death. Spits on his grave

... you like spitting... exactly what pregnant women do...

if my father is dead, how come he is able to talk to me and drive his car around town?

4 Likes

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by after1: 1:30pm On May 17, 2015
[s]
ekenedegreat:
you ve not answered my question! Is your moronic father on google?
[/s]

What about the senile ediot you call a father? A fool without honor, keep towing the same path of your useless father. You will surely perish like him.
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by after1: 1:32pm On May 17, 2015
[s]
Remarkable:

... you like spitting... exactly what women that have swallowed se-men do... how does your father's joy stick taste?

if my father is dead, how come he is able to talk to me and drive his car around town?

I am sure your worthless father pokes your hole with his joy stick after he's forced his fluid down your throat. Ewu mmee.
[/s]

Bast.ard, you think the village drunkard your mother show you is your father. Wake your mother in the middle of the night, and she will tell you the story of your real father. I just give you the hint, try it and it will work out. Blame the village w.hore you call a mother for hiding the truth from you. Thank me later.
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by Remarkable: 1:35pm On May 17, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Bast.ard, you think the village drunkard your mother show you is your father. Wake your mother in the middle of the night, and she will tell you the story of your real father. I just give you the hint, try it and it will work out. Blame the village w.hore you call a mother for hiding the truth from you. Thank me later.

Do you thank your father after sucking his joy stick?

3 Likes

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by after1: 1:37pm On May 17, 2015
[s]
Remarkable:

Do you thank your father after sucking his joy stick?
[/s]

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by Twistaray(m): 1:39pm On May 17, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Cheii
This is cruel cheesy

1 Like

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by after1: 1:42pm On May 17, 2015
Twistaray:

Cheii
This is cruel cheesy

That cursed fool is fond of spewing jargons daily, the shameless oaf knows nothing about his real father, he will thank me tomorrow when his mother tell him the real truth.

1 Like

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by kettykings: 1:51pm On May 17, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Yes he really ran away and he ran faster than ogundipe
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by Remarkable: 1:57pm On May 17, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

what do you say after swallowing your fathers sper.m?

2 Likes

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 17, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

What about the senile ediot you call a father? A fool without honor, keep towing the same path of your useless father. You will surely perish like him.
Disgusting yereba monkey!! My Old boy is hail and hearty, and am so proud of him. But reverse is the case on your side because there's no way you can be happy to have somebody that is imbecilic and a never do well as a father. I know what you are passing through but take heart monkey!
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by after1: 2:22pm On May 17, 2015
[s]
Remarkable:

what do you say after swallowing your fathers sper.m?
[/s]

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by after1: 2:25pm On May 17, 2015
[s]
kettykings:

Yes he really ran away and he ran faster than ogundipe
[/s]

Stupidity is when you compare Ogundipe to the leader of the whole Biafra. You loudmouthed yeeboes have got no shame at all, your so called leader ran away in the middle of the night and still come back to contest election in same country he lost 3m fl.atties. Omg, you are all dumb fool.

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by after1: 2:27pm On May 17, 2015
[s]
ekenedegreat:
Disgusting yereba monkey!! My Old boy is hail and hearty, and am so proud of him. But reverse is the case on your side because there's no way you can be happy to have somebody that is imbecilic and a never do well as a father. I know what you are passing through but take heart monkey!
[/s]

Stop the lies. Your foolish father is senile and deranged, the b.astard cant even recover from his senility. What can you say about the foolish village bicycle you call a mother, she was the gutter where every madmen in your village dump there c.um. What a cursed family of apes.
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by tonychristopher: 3:54pm On May 17, 2015
barcanista:

@OP it is very sad and unfortunate that a brother (assuming you are) is far behind schedule and is holding to a thrashed position. Biafra is NOT an Igbo thing, it ia a collective aspiration of the people of Lower Niger- And it includes those that were in support of the movement in 1967 and those that never supported it before now but have willingly signed up after realising in a very hard way that the arrangement called Nigeria ia a fraud and has never cared for our well-being. Prior to this time, I was a Chief opponent of this Biafra/Lower Niger but it became clear that the mistake of 1967 by our fathers should not be repeated.

For the record, a Biafra/Lower Niger republic will see the different nations that makes up the independent republic to enjoy autonomy and it has been agreed and adopted that there shall be "Nothing like Minority". In other words, the numerically majority Igbos see the Urhobo as equal partner despite the numerical size. There is nothing like internal dominance.

The birth of this Lower Niger and the biafran vision is a welcomme development. I as an Ijaw see it as a patriotic dream that must be achieved. I am so optimistic that more than 90% of our people are ready for freedom

God Bless The Lower Niger
God Bless Biafra

you spoke well but urhobo and itshekiri will not be part of it
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by Remarkable: 4:00pm On May 17, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Hmm... interesting. Naialand shey una see how messed up in the head this lunatic is?

His father kneels him down and shoves his d/ck down the poor boys throat.... and after pumping loads of sper.m down his gut and the slowpoke swallows it; he gets up and says to his father:

"Bast.ard, you think the village drunkard your mother show you is your father. Wake your mother in the middle of the night, and she will tell you the story of your real father. I just give you the hint, try it and it will work out. Blame the village w.hore you call a mother for hiding the truth from you. Thank me later."

He calls his father a bastar.d...

his grandmother a wh0re...

This motherfu(ker comes froma demented family... a demented village and a demented tribe... where they drink sper.m and call their fathers and grandma's names.... South West land, I hail o!

1 Like

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 17, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Stop the lies. Your foolish father is senile and deranged, the b.astard cant even recover from his senility. What can you say about the foolish village bicycle you call a mother, she was the gutter where every madmen in your village dump there c.um. What a cursed family of apes.
Oh I forgot your distasteful public toilet of a mother!! How is she coping with nausea and STDs? tell her that AIDs is real. Oh! what a shame to be a member of such a family that is filled with monkeys and baboons anyway deal with it stup!d fooooL!!!
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by kettykings: 7:45pm On May 17, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Stupidity is when you compare Ogundipe to the leader of the whole Biafra. You loudmouthed yeeboes have got no shame at all, your so called leader ran away in the middle of the night and still come back to contest election in same country he lost 3m fl.atties. Omg, you are all dumb fool.

Idiocy is when you have a one sided view of running and believe Ojukwu that ran after fighting for 30 months is more of a coward than Ogundipe who ran with out a gun shot, Oladipo Diya the only general in the world who wept before a major, Banjo who though armed with valiant fighting men chickened out in the day of battle.
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by shady26(m): 12:00am On May 18, 2015
EBCO:
I am sorry to disappoint you guys, I am not in for this Biafra and Lower Niger thing, neither am I in for this cessation nonsense!

I will not be party to an institutionalized creation of smaller minorities within the minority.

Before we leap, don't forget: The Igbos used the instrumentality of government power to almost extinguish the other tribes and ethnic groups on this side of the Niger, during the reign of regional system of government; All schools were in Igbo land, even though the white man came through the sea; All commercial cities were in Igbo land even though the produces were from Etche, Ikwerre, Ogoni, Orashi, and ijaw lands; the rail system was conjured to start or terminate in the heart of Igbo land, even though they had no raw materials and sea ports; They forced the teaching of Igbo cultures and use of Igbo language in schools and churches and systematically almost exterminated the traces of other groups around this area; and when it was war time, they made the Niger Delta the battlefield.

The Ikwerre man loves to hate and cheat the Etche man even though we are brothers, the Ijaws think themselves alone as Niger Deltans, the Ogoni man continues to be used and dumped. So why should I willfully subject myself to yet another generation of slavery or be joined in a marriage bliss, or sex without mutual orgasm? What is in this breakaway for an Etchepian? Tell me why i should change my mind.

What I believe in and will continue to agitate for, is the kind of political goal congruence in the North and working at building a viable economic structure in the entire southern Nigeria. Politically, the entire south must realize that there is blessing in diversity. We must mobilise our diversity into a common political goal and support it with a strong economic base from the resources God has blessed us with- From Badagry to Bonny to Bakassi to Awka, we must form a political block with which we battle the North who have declared us infidels. It is an intellectual war, not a physical combat.

Biafra say, Biafra no say, Lower Niger say, upper Niger no say , all na the same thing! It is the same Ikwerre to Etche treatment!

I wash my hands off this treachery!

Eze Basil Chinwendu Oluo.
Writing from #1 Amadioha avenue, Etche.
Please Kindly return to us the igbo names Eze and Chinwendu you are bearing.
Am tired of listening to this your song of being wrongly termed igbo when you are not. the consequence of Nzeogwus coup was the massacre of thousands of igbos in the north and in its aftermath a civil war that led to the death of over 2 million igbos. till today, the Nigerian state exonerates itself from any wrongdoing claiming igbos brought the war on themselves with what they termed an igbo coup. Yet i have not seen till date igbos denying Nzeogwu and ifeajuna as not being their sons or that the coup is an aniocha, ika or even an agbor coup even at so costly a price.
shame on all of you bearing igbo names and speaking igbo as your native tongue still trying very hard to get the worlds attention to your claim of not being igbo. Please find out were you all come from and your original identity so we can take you all serious

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Osun Election: Old Woman Faints While Casting Vote (Photos, Video) / Osun Rerun: PDP Determined, Undeterred To Make Adeleke Governor – Saraki / Boko Haram Attacks Parts Of Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.