Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) (93015 Views)

Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) / Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (PHOTOS) / Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by brownlord: 7:49am On May 17, 2015
odepacy:
dear you well at all?

The young man is 100% right
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by eledacedar(f): 7:50am On May 17, 2015
Gejpresident:
everywere

Good for them. I hope they know what the Neo-black movement was founded for and uphold it?
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by kaziblake(f): 7:50am On May 17, 2015
Cultisim never pays,pls change ur ways
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by brownlord: 7:50am On May 17, 2015
eledacedar:

I'm not chanting. This is just a dirge for the fallen soldier.

How are they soldiers?
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Nobody: 7:50am On May 17, 2015
philips70:

Just imagine the irony of leaving the WAR AGAINST INDISCIPLINE in the hands of violent cultists. The moral decadence in this country is alarming.

They are implementing their own INDISCIPLINE by killing each other.

Kudos to them and the government that gave them the contract.

So much hypocrisy in this country, it's glaring and alarming.

Had it been a PDP state, the media wing of APC and their supporters would have have said all sorts of evil things about the government but since is an APC state, it's all good.

They preach what they don't do and keep quit when it favor's them.

1 Like

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by eledacedar(f): 7:51am On May 17, 2015
Emenandez4lyf:
The Evil That Men Do Lives After Demâ„¢

Sometimes, the evil even lives with them before they die

1 Like

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by eledacedar(f): 7:52am On May 17, 2015
brownlord:

How are they soldiers?

That's how they refer to themselves.

1 Like

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by MizMyColi(f): 7:52am On May 17, 2015
MKO4ever:
Why were they all wearing blue hat naa? Can't police just arrest them?

Okay, let's tow the line of objectivity here.

Arrest them for what now?
For wearing blue beret?
What proof does the police have that they are cultists?
Did you see them carrying any machete or live munition?
Did they or did they not conduct themselves peacefully?

So, if I decide to go on a shopping spree with my girlfriends and we agreed to wear yellow hats and ankle chains, then we automatically qualify as babes of the buccaneer boiz or some exotic female cult group?

What I'm saying is that you need more damning evidence than a group of people wearing a particular colour of beret to actually make an arrest.

Let's remember that first and foremost, these folks are Nigerian Citizens with equal rights like you and I.

We know Tinubu and Obj are engaged in corrupt practices....though we can't prove it.
As far as the law knows, they, just like the cultists in the picture above, are innocent until proven guilty.

Errrrr
That said, it's apparent shagrin
These are members of the Eiye Confraternity, honoring their fallen.
sad

8 Likes

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by LordMecuzy(m): 7:53am On May 17, 2015
eledacedar:
Rugged.

Araba tunramu, odo n gb'arere lo........ Leke leke je'a releeeee. Eiye o Ku ooooo....... Ibaka lo ran ni wa ooooooo......... Eiye s'oku d'alaye ooooo.

So you know all these slangs and u they form female on Nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by braine(m): 7:53am On May 17, 2015
Nellizzy:
everybody for Benin na cultist
very true.
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by philips70(m): 7:54am On May 17, 2015
eledacedar:

Thanks.

Why did you edit? They just overthrew you as head of the clan?
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by brownlord: 7:54am On May 17, 2015
eledacedar:

That's how they refer to themselves.

Yea, but in the real sense, they are mostly cowards.

1 Like

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by juwoonn(m): 7:55am On May 17, 2015
Nellizzy:
Funny stereotype
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by chronique(m): 7:55am On May 17, 2015
I hail my Edo peeps. Cultism in Edo state is unfortunately,now a way of life. Almost every family has at least one cultist and it is very common to see an extended family with members being in different cult groups. I have friends in that kind of setting. As a matter of fact,all the friends I used to have in Benin,are all cultists. As rugged,bold,brave as I am,I can't live there. Reason is cause I can't keep looking over my shoulders while walking. After my last experience in Uniben several years ago,I've promised myself not to step my feet in any govt institution(university);most especially in Edo state. The way my people carry confra for head,you go think seyy dem dey share money join.

Nb: I'm an Edo boy(precisely from Ekpoma).

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by LordMecuzy(m): 7:56am On May 17, 2015
gboss4sure:

They are implementing their own INDISCIPLINE by killing each other.

Kudos to them and the government that gave them the contract.

So much hypocrisy in this country, it's glaring and alarming.

Had it been a PDP state, the media wing of APC and their supporters would have have said all sorts of evil things about the government but since is an APC state, it's all good.

They preach what they don't do and keep quit when it favor's them.

Leave PDP and APC out of this pls... must u mention politics in everything

1 Like

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by eledacedar(f): 7:56am On May 17, 2015
LordMecuzy:

So you know all these slangs and u they for female on Nairaland

If u dated one of them for over 6 years, you would know much. At a point, there's little they'll hide from you.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by chekasforchekas: 7:56am On May 17, 2015
flybiz08:
This cannot be happening in broad daylight. Am I looking @ cultists on the loose? What has become of Nigeria? Even top government officials are now the linchpin of some of these cults. Edo State! The new PDP will liberate you.

#diehardPDP
why arresting people that are having a peaceful berial, and procession, please understand that it's jut a blue beret not ok and a vex with war against indiscipline, I think at this moment you can not arrest them.
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by kelvine(m): 7:56am On May 17, 2015
Followed your comments from the dirge all the way to this. You sound enlightened in cult activities yet matured and civil in responding to insults. You will likely get more insults on this forum but please don't hurt anyone. I know how deadly calm people can be. Peace sisterly.

eledacedar:

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by eledacedar(f): 7:57am On May 17, 2015
philips70:

Why did you edit? They just overthrew you as head of the clan?

No. They didnt. Do you know what it means to be 'mama awon boys'?
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Nobody: 7:57am On May 17, 2015
Eiye boyz are plenty becus of that bird on Nigeria coat of arm
They use that to motivated them still they don't know what Justice and Freedom is all about,over to you Black President
Fela Anikulapo
May Your Fear Not Soul Rest In Perfect Peace.
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by iyobs7(f): 7:57am On May 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

Okay, let's tow the line of objectivity here.

Arrest them for what now?
For wearing blue beret?
What proof does the police have that they are cultists?
Did you see them carrying any machete or live munition?
Did they or did they not conduct themselves peacefully?

So, if I decide to go on a shopping spree with my girlfriends and we agreed to wear yellow hats and ankle chains, then we automatically qualify as babes of the buccaneer boiz or some exotic female cult group?

What I'm saying is that you need more damning evidence than a group of people wearing a particular colour of beret to actually make an arrest.

Let's remember that first and foremost, these folks are Nigerian Citizens with equal rights like you and I.

We know Tinubu and Obj are engaged in corrupt practices....though we can't prove it.
As far as the law knows, they, just like the cultists in the picture above, are innocent until proven guilty.

Errrrr
That said, it's apparent shagrin
These are members of the Eiye Confraternity, honoring their fallen.
sad

Stop speaking English, as a grown up in Benin, you cannot wear a beret, regardless of the color out to anywhere. When you do, you are 101% a cultist and cultism is equal to criminality in Edo.

5 Likes

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by chekasforchekas: 7:58am On May 17, 2015
MKO4ever:
Why were they all wearing blue hat naa? Can't police just arrest them?
which means police will arrest you one day for wearing a black or white cap too.
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Nobody: 7:59am On May 17, 2015
Nellizzy:
...I agree cool
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by legacyint: 8:01am On May 17, 2015
onatisi:
What started like a childs play in the 90s is now a full grown monster. Cult groups who normally hide their identities and only meet at night under the cover of darkness are now openly showing and displaying their identities, this will only encourage more youths to join, I won't be surprised if the governor of edo is a cult member himself.
before nko d governor na maphite,What baffles me is the deployment of government utilities in their criminal activities. D governor is to blame,since his assumption of office he has publicly celebrated high ranking cult members to d extent of appointing them members of his cabinet.hypocracy at its peak.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On May 17, 2015
eledacedar:

Good for them. I hope they know what the Neo-black movement was founded for and uphold it?
wink
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by chekasforchekas: 8:02am On May 17, 2015
armadeo:

News headline

Police crack team watches as cultist bury their own.

We are on top of the sutuation
this guys have no weapon at the momen, Note that all this you called cultism are registered at CAC ok verify it, and they pay tax and government know that they exist so why arresting people with blue beret in the name of color, am not part of it but generally I see no crime tht they are berrying one of they soldier.
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by whothiefmymoney(m): 8:02am On May 17, 2015
[quote author=Gejpresident post=33815339]

1 Like

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Nobody: 8:03am On May 17, 2015
legacyint:
before nko d governor na maphite,What baffles me is the deployment of government utilities in their criminal activities. D governor is to blame,since his assumption of office he has publicly celebrated high ranking cult members to d extent of appointing them members of his cabinet.hypocracy at its peak.
mumu like u
who told u d governor is among

god punish u and ur family

stop tarnishing d image of edo
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by grandstar(m): 8:03am On May 17, 2015
The True God hates with passion those loving violence (Psalms 11:4,5). Soon they will be no more (Psalms 37:9-11)

I look forward to that day. Keep praying for God's kingdom to come (Matthew 6:10)
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by einsteino(m): 8:03am On May 17, 2015
HungerBAD:
Sad seeing grown men act like kids this way.

I remember when cultism, use to be secret and members were not known.

This days people wear it like a badge of honor. These are people's father's, lover's, sons, husbands and the rest.

Shame and I blame it on their poor upbringing.

And the annoying thing is that look at how dirty and hungry they all look like.

Who would want to associate with these losers? Or better put, what would touts like this promise me that will make me want to join them? This guys don't look educated, neither do they look successful.

The sad part is that most are both educated and successful. it is sad but very true. even down my street blaq axe has a house, i mean they own the house and an axe is boldly engraved on the walls, they hold meetings without any disturbance. People who were cultist in the 90s, graduated and found their way into govt and act as godfathers to this guys

back when i was in secondary sch, as at js3(2003) abt 10% of my classmatez were already initiated. the number grew as we went. cultism has left the fpur walls of university and is now a street thing in delta and edo state, in my village i was surprised that even mechanics fly colour.. they even organise raids! i don't know how we got here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Nobody: 8:04am On May 17, 2015
whothiefmymoney:
dodorima
lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' / Lebanese 'Mr B' Kidnapped In Rivers State / Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.