Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon (56137 Views)

Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" / Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" / Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by sauceTDA(m): 9:35am On May 17, 2015
This girl is sick.

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by aAK1(m): 9:35am On May 17, 2015
You bet she has lost it already.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by tammie24: 9:35am On May 17, 2015
Does she have too announce it?
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by sukkot: 9:35am On May 17, 2015
is she related to adokiye amesimaka ?
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by BUSHHUNTER: 9:35am On May 17, 2015
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by zicoraads: 9:35am On May 17, 2015
Caracta:
She can't be 24 and be this dumb!
It's unacceptable!
grin grin cheesy cheesy
It's the 'virginity' that is the cause of her stupidity. She needs a man to ride that asssssss
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by SPAGGYYY(f): 9:36am On May 17, 2015
[size=17pt]babe u did not tell dem it will be after our wedding[/size]
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by domopps(m): 9:36am On May 17, 2015
I like her for been stupid! But giving this poo more popularity is total definition of stupidity!

Go to Shiloh and Redeemed camp in Dec hundreds of thousand of pure virgins are there in their late 40 and early 50 looking 4 miracle spouses and they never even tell their next seat neighbour about it! But why must we place Adokiye's on Big board or are they not Nigerians like her ! What the heck!

Please tells us another thing jawe

Cheeeeeers

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by showbobo(m): 9:36am On May 17, 2015
She sure can make some good money off this. . .She should auction it on ebay,highest bidder wins it
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by spencekat(m): 9:37am On May 17, 2015
Airforce1:
Whats so special about you been a virgin
A lot
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by 0b1nna: 9:37am On May 17, 2015
Shoro niyen? Ka m nu ihe biko. Dan iska.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by akanoye15: 9:38am On May 17, 2015
Well not to me cus u look dirty and unclean. I pite out
marcoNG:

did you find it, after the first time?
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by Nobody: 9:38am On May 17, 2015
See lame excuses she give sef,theres no way a woman will be a virgin at 25 and be this dumb.my dear you done over ripe to marry, get married once and for all and do the dew,and stop making announcements whenever mosquito tickle ur puna on the internet.

I no know why i post sef
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by roufy235(m): 9:38am On May 17, 2015
Who cares
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by free2ryhme: 9:41am On May 17, 2015
Weda u lose it or find it or sell it will never be part of our business.

Attention seeker
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by samx4real(m): 9:41am On May 17, 2015
na lie this one wen don use dido finish herself...

na only wen girl don disvirgin na him she go dey talk virginity oh!
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by Goldenheart(m): 9:41am On May 17, 2015
Who cares angry
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by Nobody: 9:42am On May 17, 2015
You cant lose what you dont have
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by xkris11(m): 9:43am On May 17, 2015
She truly meant be a virgin.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by Nobody: 9:43am On May 17, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Vulnerably beautiful Adokiye Kyrian, peace ambassador, architect, singer and actress, made a big fuss sometime last year, when she revealed to Potpourri that she was still a virgin. Not a big deal, but in this fast and furious era where youngsters want to get high real fast and be done with so much in so little time, it is nothing but a big deal.

Potpourri got talking again with Adokiye on Tuesday where she dropped the bomb about losing her virginity soon. Adokiye said:

“I will let that go soon (meaning her virginity). What’s the point of having all the endowment and not enjoying life as a woman. Plus, people are beginning to call me names, like mumu and all. I have been thinking lately, you know, though my mind is not
made up yet”.

When Potpourri probed further and asked if she truly misses anything as a virgin. She will be 24/25 this year, 'Kiye continued:

“Yes, I guess I’m human. Don’t get it twisted. Sometimes I feel like I’m missing but each time I want to make that move, I get scared because I know once it’s gone, it’s gone”.

PP suspected this girl must have found a guy she doesn’t want to lose because of sex. so he hit her with the question.

“They always push” she replied. “Push, push and push. Don’t you know men? Aren’t you a man? Man, I’m so scared. But why not? I came with it I may leave with it”.

When she was told it would be an awful thing to do, afterall God gave it to us to enjoy. She cut PP short and replied:

“But God didn’t make it compulsory for me to share it with someone. Don’t forget about the Reverend Sisters. You know I’m a staunch Catholic. I was almost going to be one anyways during high school days. I grew up around Reverend Sisters and at some point I told my mum I wanted to become one”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/i-may-lose-my-virginity-soon-adokiye.html

SHE IS NOT A VIRGIN.. SHE JUST NEED CHEAP PUBLICITY.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by MKO4ever(m): 9:44am On May 17, 2015
Who is she deceiving? Untill I see concrete evidence of the virginity.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by Chivee(f): 9:45am On May 17, 2015
There is no doubt that you're a very attractive young woman but dont you think this was suppose to be your private matter. So because you intend to lose yours doesn't mean you should come public about it.
No be say I holy pass but I imagine what impact this would have on a young teenager who had resolved to remain steadfast in staying chaste till marriage.
Please shove this right back$#@** & come back to us when next you have something more palatable for public consumption.
Or better still, explore other ways of gaining our attention.

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by njuwo(m): 9:45am On May 17, 2015
Caracta:
She can't be 24 and be this dumb!

It's unacceptable!
She is dumb and she replied the interviewer. How is that possible my sister?
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by njuwo(m): 9:46am On May 17, 2015
STARSHYNE:
Why is she telling us
She wants those that have lost their virginity to be jealous and filled with regret.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by Nobody: 9:47am On May 17, 2015
shoró niyen
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by surhaj(m): 9:48am On May 17, 2015
its no big deal bin a virgin and its no big deal for those that turn their ******** to their source of income, everyone has his/her own life to live, but remember you wont be able to face the public like this on this matter whenever you are bin disvirgined
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by STARSHYNE(f): 9:49am On May 17, 2015
njuwo:
She wants those that have lost their virginity to be jealous and filled with regret.
And how does that affect Me undecided
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by princefaculty(m): 9:52am On May 17, 2015
She doesn't sound like one who have a mind of her own, don't be gullible dear if your mind is made to keep it keep it coz you will even get more names after loosing it & who told you that loosing it to a man keeps him to you? You will be shocked to find that He's gone immediately after having a feel of it.

#UseYourHeadAndMind
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by LORDDICE(m): 9:52am On May 17, 2015
grin
MKO4ever:
MKO4ever:
MKO4ever:
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by hassymo5(m): 9:53am On May 17, 2015
This virginity stuff is Nonsense....what if the man to disvirgin you is not a virgin...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage / Kcee's Millionaire Brother E-money, His Wife & Kids / Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu's Traditional Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.