Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon (56139 Views)

Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" / Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" / Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by africanusvu(m): 10:37am On May 17, 2015
I married my wife just four yrs ago after her Graduation from Imo state uni as a Comfirmed virgin,still can't forget the experience two days after my weding 19march 2011,So I dnt see the big deal in telling the whole world when u ar going to loose ur virginity,
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by ligopedro: 10:39am On May 17, 2015
Shoro Niyen undecided
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by Toks2008(m): 10:39am On May 17, 2015
If not for her fame i see no hype about her because by my own standard she is not sexy or hot in anyway. No better curves sef and even the tits are not that firm. All na packaging so make she park well abeg.

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by Emenahagos02(m): 10:39am On May 17, 2015
[quote author=jossyj post=33819156]
I de craze?

Affirmative.... U r "Professional"
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by africanusvu(m): 10:40am On May 17, 2015
baybeeboi:
eediots representing Nigerian in the world of celebs since 1700
Not even a celebrity,irritating
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by ifeomaekol(f): 10:42am On May 17, 2015
Caracta:
She can't be 24 and be this dumb!

It's unacceptable!
lol
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by Ochinex(m): 10:45am On May 17, 2015
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by tiredface: 10:50am On May 17, 2015
SHE GOT ALL OF YOU TALKING. A GOOD WAY TO REMAIN RELEVANT
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by kay29000(m): 10:52am On May 17, 2015
I HATE GIRLS like this. They go around tempting guys with their boobies sticking out, and their slit skirts showing their laps, and then they shout all over that they are proud to be virgins. But, dead in the night, they hug their pillows, and cry. And some times use sure bottle to masturbate.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by LasoulMacuby(m): 10:55am On May 17, 2015
Walks into thread
Looks at a picture of a girl who have banged so many dicks, and I mean very huge ones.
Runs out of thread, shouting RedBenson, Orijin101 make una come see o
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by Nobody: 10:57am On May 17, 2015
Mtchew!!!!!
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by Jessymez1(f): 10:59am On May 17, 2015
benedictnsi:

Abi oo.... Una weh b pro already for dah kinda thing
heey respect ur adolescent stage

2 Likes

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by torontoboy(m): 11:00am On May 17, 2015
baybeeboi:
eediots representing Nigerian in the world of celebs since 1700

They are all over the world, even in Hollywood!
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by rio8484(m): 11:05am On May 17, 2015
Ode,who she dey deceive? When she has been drilling d bore hole using man made battery fitted electrical devices******gosh i did not jus say that *********
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by Awoofawo(m): 11:06am On May 17, 2015
ramdris:
Who cares?

She may as well ask someone to help her, film the scene of her being ...... and post it online. Shior cool

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by stayblack: 11:09am On May 17, 2015
NA WAOOO....BUT THE PROBLEM IS,WITH ALL THIS UR PACKAGES,I SHOULD BELIVE,U GO BE TIGER FOR BED,because I LIKE AM ROUGH,REAL ROUGH...TILL U LUV ME.... shocked cheesy
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by lukaino(m): 11:10am On May 17, 2015
Konji na baskad grin
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by tunnary(m): 11:10am On May 17, 2015
some peopl self. Loosing ur virginity is no ones business okay
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by Nobody: 11:13am On May 17, 2015
Let me check her first, I'll be back and tell u if she's really one (virgin)
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by Kassidy90(m): 11:16am On May 17, 2015
Same thing I av been telling my granny, I think am gonna show her dis topic maybe, who knows she might decide to let go too..
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by omohanet(m): 11:17am On May 17, 2015
Goodluck
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by boxypane(m): 11:20am On May 17, 2015
I'm beginning 2 think I'm a Virgin
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by ghetto101(m): 11:33am On May 17, 2015
You have to announce it and what is our business ?

FlirtyKaren:
Vulnerably beautiful Adokiye Kyrian, peace ambassador, architect, singer and actress, made a big fuss sometime last year, when she revealed to Potpourri that she was still a virgin. Not a big deal, but in this fast and furious era where youngsters want to get high real fast and be done with so much in so little time, it is nothing but a big deal.

Potpourri got talking again with Adokiye on Tuesday where she dropped the bomb about losing her virginity soon. Adokiye said:

“I will let that go soon (meaning her virginity). What’s the point of having all the endowment and not enjoying life as a woman. Plus, people are beginning to call me names, like mumu and all. I have been thinking lately, you know, though my mind is not
made up yet”.

When Potpourri probed further and asked if she truly misses anything as a virgin. She will be 24/25 this year, 'Kiye continued:

“Yes, I guess I’m human. Don’t get it twisted. Sometimes I feel like I’m missing but each time I want to make that move, I get scared because I know once it’s gone, it’s gone”.

PP suspected this girl must have found a guy she doesn’t want to lose because of sex. so he hit her with the question.

“They always push” she replied. “Push, push and push. Don’t you know men? Aren’t you a man? Man, I’m so scared. But why not? I came with it I may leave with it”.

When she was told it would be an awful thing to do, afterall God gave it to us to enjoy. She cut PP short and replied:

“But God didn’t make it compulsory for me to share it with someone. Don’t forget about the Reverend Sisters. You know I’m a staunch Catholic. I was almost going to be one anyways during high school days. I grew up around Reverend Sisters and at some point I told my mum I wanted to become one”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/i-may-lose-my-virginity-soon-adokiye.html
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by san316(m): 11:34am On May 17, 2015
This girl Na liar!!!
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by Cwaya(m): 11:38am On May 17, 2015
Hiaannn !!!
Somethings are meant to remain private !!
How this one take be News eh !! undecided
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by Nobody: 11:39am On May 17, 2015
Don't deceive us, we know the real virgins
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by kenoz(m): 11:39am On May 17, 2015
Wetin concern me ??
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by twopointtwo: 11:40am On May 17, 2015
Tallesty1:
What A Coincidence.

My grandma is considering losing her own too.

Make your grandma wait small nah cos my own grandma said she will not loose her virginity until Buhari complete his tenure as president of Naija.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by Nobody: 11:42am On May 17, 2015
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by NobleG1(m): 11:46am On May 17, 2015
She must have met an irresistible guy.
Being a virgin may make you look reserved and good but it doesn't guarantee a good relationship.
I'm not trashing virgins or anything. It's a good thing, but I'm just being frank.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:02pm On May 17, 2015
Haters grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage / Kcee's Millionaire Brother E-money, His Wife & Kids / Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu's Traditional Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.