Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon (56135 Views)

Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" / Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" / Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 17, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Vulnerably beautiful Adokiye Kyrian, peace ambassador, architect, singer and actress, made a big fuss sometime last year, when she revealed to Potpourri that she was still a virgin. Not a big deal, but in this fast and furious era where youngsters want to get high real fast and be done with so much in so little time, it is nothing but a big deal.

Potpourri got talking again with Adokiye on Tuesday where she dropped the bomb about losing her virginity soon. Adokiye said:

“I will let that go soon (meaning her virginity). What’s the point of having all the endowment and not enjoying life as a woman. Plus, people are beginning to call me names, like mumu and all. I have been thinking lately, you know, though my mind is not
made up yet”.

When Potpourri probed further and asked if she truly misses anything as a virgin. She will be 24/25 this year, 'Kiye continued:

“Yes, I guess I’m human. Don’t get it twisted. Sometimes I feel like I’m missing but each time I want to make that move, I get scared because I know once it’s gone, it’s gone”.

PP suspected this girl must have found a guy she doesn’t want to lose because of sex. so he hit her with the question.

“They always push” she replied. “Push, push and push. Don’t you know men? Aren’t you a man? Man, I’m so scared. But why not? I came with it I may leave with it”.

When she was told it would be an awful thing to do, afterall God gave it to us to enjoy. She cut PP short and replied:

“But God didn’t make it compulsory for me to share it with someone. Don’t forget about the Reverend Sisters. You know I’m a staunch Catholic. I was almost going to be one anyways during high school days. I grew up around Reverend Sisters and at some point I told my mum I wanted to become one”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/i-may-lose-my-virginity-soon-adokiye.html

Naija Babes and fake life, sha!
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by Benosky1(m): 3:46pm On May 17, 2015
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by itunity007(m): 4:12pm On May 17, 2015
haba as if u virgin b4 ;Dhaba as if u virgin b4
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by kayalla(f): 4:20pm On May 17, 2015
abeg no looose na, abeg abeg abeg abeg, its hard to find if u loose it o. we know say u don loose am before as u come find am again keep with one guy.
unlike mua, i can loose and find it anytime.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by otiigba1(m): 5:06pm On May 17, 2015
Eeeeeww! THis girl ugly well! Well And her pu"ssy is gonna smell undecided
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by ajalaolanr(m): 5:13pm On May 17, 2015
Bullshit, tell that to the dogs, you lost that shit years ago...
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by eabebe: 5:23pm On May 17, 2015
ramdris:
Who cares?

NFCS does
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by kendopkn: 5:43pm On May 17, 2015
So u want 2 tell us dat u r still vigin abi go and lose it ok idiot mumu.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by 1goodman: 5:46pm On May 17, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Vulnerably beautiful Adokiye Kyrian, peace ambassador, architect, singer and actress, made a big fuss sometime last year, when she revealed to Potpourri that she was still a virgin. Not a big deal, but in this fast and furious era where youngsters want to get high real fast and be done with so much in so little time, it is nothing but a big deal.

Potpourri got talking again with Adokiye on Tuesday where she dropped the bomb about losing her virginity soon. Adokiye said:

“I will let that go soon (meaning her virginity). What’s the point of having all the endowment and not enjoying life as a woman. Plus, people are beginning to call me names, like mumu and all. I have been thinking lately, you know, though my mind is not
made up yet”.

When Potpourri probed further and asked if she truly misses anything as a virgin. She will be 24/25 this year, 'Kiye continued:

“Yes, I guess I’m human. Don’t get it twisted. Sometimes I feel like I’m missing but each time I want to make that move, I get scared because I know once it’s gone, it’s gone”.

PP suspected this girl must have found a guy she doesn’t want to lose because of sex. so he hit her with the question.

“They always push” she replied. “Push, push and push. Don’t you know men? Aren’t you a man? Man, I’m so scared. But why not? I came with it I may leave with it”.

When she was told it would be an awful thing to do, afterall God gave it to us to enjoy. She cut PP short and replied:

“But God didn’t make it compulsory for me to share it with someone. Don’t forget about the Reverend Sisters. You know I’m a staunch Catholic. I was almost going to be one anyways during high school days. I grew up around Reverend Sisters and at some point I told my mum I wanted to become one”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/i-may-lose-my-virginity-soon-adokiye.html
na wetin concern me wt her virginity
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by Bowaley17(m): 6:05pm On May 17, 2015
Excuse me. How does this concern me?
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by Deejaygold(m): 6:34pm On May 17, 2015
Abi OOº°˚˚˚˚°ºOo
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by Legendoscar2: 6:42pm On May 17, 2015
She is NOT a virgin period!
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by JoeCutie(m): 6:49pm On May 17, 2015
Why do we make people celebrities overnight? When you talk about irrelevant things too much, you make them relevant. Like seriously, this girl and her so called virginity is not worth public discussion.

Unless she has $300m worth of gold or diamond stored in that her 'righteous' pvssy, don't tell me nothing. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by Vikk99: 7:07pm On May 17, 2015
marcoNG:

did you find it, after the first time?
story for the gods
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by markpenk: 7:29pm On May 17, 2015
Chics like this are often compulsive self servicers, not to mention that all other orifices are often already disvirgined -boys that have encountered girls like this know what I'm saying wink grin. Make this chic go siddon joor. Truth is she can't give it away because doing so means she'll lose her notoriety and go away quietly into the night. When someone starts becomes popular simply because she's a V, then there's a huge problem in the society.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by nortcentrallord(m): 7:34pm On May 17, 2015
Rubish undecided
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by Fabulous7(m): 7:45pm On May 17, 2015
Why she even bothering herself telling us,lyk we care? undecided
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by prettymina(f): 7:47pm On May 17, 2015
Like I care undecidedladies bin decieving themselves since 1100...still a fagin too tongue
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by ruby360: 7:50pm On May 17, 2015
This one has been making love since age 16...coming here to claim virgin
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by queebeediva(f): 8:23pm On May 17, 2015
And I guess she is waiting to hear pls don't your virinity is your pride but meeeeh no body cares so go tell that to an emty vessel.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by dhameelare(m): 8:49pm On May 17, 2015
Unless I test it myself, I won't believe she's a virgin. She's just deceiving people with her "virgin crap"
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by heeds2532(m): 9:11pm On May 17, 2015
EASY WAY TO BURN FAT You know what's so annoying about excess fat in the body system? Its only makes people to be overweight, prone to diabetes and breathing problem, its even make many men develop pot belly. In this situation, a legal natural fatburning pills is all we need to burn out this excess fat in our bodies instead of going though those rigorous exercise without yielding any positive result. T5Fatburner, the world most effective fat burning pill will leave your body clean, light, enjoyable with good looking appearance at a cheaper cost within a short period of time. Make your order by clicking this link today and lose that excess weight forever. www.t5fatburners.com.ng?t_id=SaheedUthman
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by lardeipo(f): 10:16pm On May 17, 2015
shoro niyen? does that decrease the price of fuel
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by Pureheart91(m): 11:44pm On May 17, 2015
She wan loose wetin dy unlockd b4..hmmn wishful desire
kiss
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by Akuneshiobike(m): 10:35am On May 18, 2015
Rubbish making frontpage every now and then...NL is begining to piss me off.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 18, 2015
So this girl na Virg?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage / Kcee's Millionaire Brother E-money, His Wife & Kids / Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu's Traditional Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.