Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon (56136 Views)

Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" / Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" / Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by opc12345(m): 12:08pm On May 17, 2015
But wait o, can someone who haven't had an intercourse with a man but self services be called a virgin.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by ojeffo: 12:10pm On May 17, 2015
Is it d season 14 of her LOOSE VIRGINITY EXCAPADES...LOOSE IT...GUM IT BACK
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by Luukasz(m): 12:12pm On May 17, 2015
Pope22:
Am stil a vrigin, all my family members including my parents are stil virgins, so what's special about it

"I may lose my virginity soon" Excuse me..
[url]
Pope22:
Am stil a vrigin, all my family members including my parents are stil virgins, so what's special about it

[/url]
Pope22:

IF YOUR PARENTS ARE STILL VIRGINS,THEN HOW DID THEY GAVE BIRTH TO YOU?.....Haba Common sense ko si.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by Luukasz(m): 12:13pm On May 17, 2015
opc12345:
But wait o, can someone who haven't had an intercourse with a man but self services be called a virgin.
SO YOU DONT KNOW....STAY THERE
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by Pope22(m): 12:17pm On May 17, 2015
Luukasz:
[url][/url] IF YOUR PARENTS ARE STILL VIRGINS,THEN HOW DID THEY GAVE BIRTH TO YOU?.....Haba Common sense ko si.
All I know is dat my parents are stil virgins, dnt knw wat u are talking about.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 17, 2015
Funny enough, many women don't know what virginity means. As a medical doctor, I have examined many self - acclaimed virgins whose hymen had been long removed during what I call near sex, erotic romance or skewed sex. In which case, the virginal orifice is wide enough to accommodate two or more adult fingers.
You are not a virgin if your hymen is not intact.
And if you want to still be called virgin , you are a secondary virgin.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by ruby360: 12:26pm On May 17, 2015
My sister you need a good vibrator to loose your virginity if you can't find a man to do it.

http://naijapleasures.com/original-multi-orgasm-rabbit-vibrator/
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by Zellie: 12:31pm On May 17, 2015
Who cares? Nigerian celebs and attention seeking are like APC and propaganda sad
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by sirgreen: 12:37pm On May 17, 2015
There are many sex devices which she must have been using - vibrator and Love Machine. She can be fingering herself to reach orgasm. my greatest fear is that she should go to snr prophet T.B Joshua to deliver her of spirit husband because I am sure she must have been having hot sex in the dream......
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 17, 2015
Funny she claims she's a Catholic yet wishes to commit fornication and announces it publicly..Christians of nowadays... no wonder the great Gandhi said "I like ur Christ, its his Christians that I don't like"
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by afrika(f): 12:48pm On May 17, 2015
Biggest joke. How do we confirm this? We need volunteers to come up pls. Cos am still a virgin
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by encryptjay(m): 12:50pm On May 17, 2015
Lies ladies tell to get noticed.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by harry509: 12:51pm On May 17, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Vulnerably beautiful Adokiye Kyrian, peace ambassador, architect, singer and actress, made a big fuss sometime last year, when she revealed to Potpourri that she was still a virgin. Not a big deal, but in this fast and furious era where youngsters want to get high real fast and be done with so much in so little time, it is nothing but a big deal.

Potpourri got talking again with Adokiye on Tuesday where she dropped the bomb about losing her virginity soon. Adokiye said:

“I will let that go soon (meaning her virginity). What’s the point of having all the endowment and not enjoying life as a woman. Plus, people are beginning to call me names, like mumu and all. I have been thinking lately, you know, though my mind is not
made up yet”.

When Potpourri probed further and asked if she truly misses anything as a virgin. She will be 24/25 this year, 'Kiye continued:

“Yes, I guess I’m human. Don’t get it twisted. Sometimes I feel like I’m missing but each time I want to make that move, I get scared because I know once it’s gone, it’s gone”.

PP suspected this girl must have found a guy she doesn’t want to lose because of sex. so he hit her with the question.

“They always push” she replied. “Push, push and push. Don’t you know men? Aren’t you a man? Man, I’m so scared. But why not? I came with it I may leave with it”.

When she was told it would be an awful thing to do, afterall God gave it to us to enjoy. She cut PP short and replied:

“But God didn’t make it compulsory for me to share it with someone. Don’t forget about the Reverend Sisters. You know I’m a staunch Catholic. I was almost going to be one anyways during high school days. I grew up around Reverend Sisters and at some point I told my mum I wanted to become one”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/i-may-lose-my-virginity-soon-adokiye.html
wat concernsis me. Mtcheeeewwwww.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 17, 2015
Kegite:
Wake me up when she finally gets disvirgined.
No girl in this world is a virgin, except girls of 1 to 11 years old

My wife was a Virgin when I married her at 26.. So you say girls in your city or town.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by lovely17(m): 1:04pm On May 17, 2015
No one is falling for your virginity bullshit
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by scobaba: 1:06pm On May 17, 2015
Only guys say what they wud do before they do it.

I can bet my balls, adoki has already 'doked'. grin

When a babe says 'I want to do this' 'I feel like doing that'.

She don already do am.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by fishbone11(m): 1:10pm On May 17, 2015
Idiot...Announced it on CNN OK. Are u waiting for Comrade Oshio to deflower u? How are we sure yr road is not with a lot of traffic flowing through like 3rd Mainland bridge? Nonsense
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by petitejolie(f): 1:20pm On May 17, 2015
I myt change my profile pix grin. Lyk seriously who cares?
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by chrischina(m): 1:45pm On May 17, 2015
This one get big problem, you are virgin for where? Or do you mean wedding or Virginia?, stupidity of the highest level.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by nwonufestus(m): 1:45pm On May 17, 2015
mtchewwww wetin concine me na, even if u lyk u lose ur life
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by Gwagon(f): 1:54pm On May 17, 2015
baybeeboi:
eediots representing Nigerian in the world of celebs since 1700
u are a fool.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by Frankicent(m): 2:02pm On May 17, 2015
Virgin my foot. This hot chikalas a V..tai....Abegi make see dey bobo nah grin
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by Amynature(f): 2:08pm On May 17, 2015
Will u b d 1st or d last woman dat will lose it,dats if u ve nt lose it long tym ago? So tell ur story to d gods pls.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by Pamelayoung: 2:11pm On May 17, 2015
P/s keep it don't lose it till u'r married.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by maxmccoy(m): 2:32pm On May 17, 2015
Virginity no dey show 4 face but....hmm chek am
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by baybeeboi: 2:41pm On May 17, 2015
Gwagon:
u are a fool.
I know..... How bout ur father? Heard He's a prominent fool in ur community.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by fortunechy(m): 2:49pm On May 17, 2015
my grandmum wz a virgin b4 she died.mchteew!!
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by ijiini(m): 2:57pm On May 17, 2015
...maybe ur tertiary virginity..cos u don lose ur primary virginity inside ur mama womb...oloshi
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by Ormorlehwah(f): 3:17pm On May 17, 2015
Live the way you wish to
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by Sunny4Gold: 3:21pm On May 17, 2015
You lost ur virginity 10 years ago bastard.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by JegaQuin: 3:33pm On May 17, 2015
Don't be deceived guys! Hymen can be restored through surgery operation grin ....This is what the ladies of this days does after they've had the area already expired.....lol.....they do it in order to get serious rich men for marriage! Open ya eyes ooooo.... grin grin
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 17, 2015
[img][/img]If this whoré is a virgin then I am Saint Peter undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage / Kcee's Millionaire Brother E-money, His Wife & Kids / Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu's Traditional Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.