Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,328 members, 7,836,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

70 Year Old Man Slumps And Dies After Having Sex With Two Teenagers. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 70 Year Old Man Slumps And Dies After Having Sex With Two Teenagers. (1588 Views)

Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking / Teenagers Having Sex In A Cemetery In Kaduna Caught And Arraigned / Teenagers Have Sex In Front Of A Hotel In Katsina In Broad Daylight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

70 Year Old Man Slumps And Dies After Having Sex With Two Teenagers. by Cutehector(m): 12:07pm On May 17, 2015
Why can't old men keep thr expired preeks in thr trousers?

A 70-year-old man identified as Collins Iheanacho, over the weekend allegedly slumped and died after engaging in a marathon sex with two secondary school girls-aged 14 and 16 in a hotel room situated at Ogbaku, a community in Imo State.Iheanacho until his death was a retired staff of Chevron and the village Chairman of Umueye village, a community in Owes. The deceased before his demise was said to have been in the habit of sleeping with teenage girls.It was gathered that the two teenagers were the deceased regular sex partners even after being reprimanded by their parents.

According to a source, both girls, who attended a junior secondary school in the area, honored the randy old man’s invitation, though did not know until they both met at the hotel. While in bed with both girls, he was said to have barely finished a sexual round with one of the girls when he started gasping for air and he later passed on.

Source: daily

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: 70 Year Old Man Slumps And Dies After Having Sex With Two Teenagers. by ramdris(m): 12:09pm On May 17, 2015
One of the a thousand ways to die I guess.

He asked for death and he got it. Even me wey I strong like horse no fit try am. tongue

Am sure na those aboki wey dey sell burantashi told him he can go ten rounds once he consume their herb. RIP old man.
Re: 70 Year Old Man Slumps And Dies After Having Sex With Two Teenagers. by lalasticlala(m): 12:11pm On May 17, 2015
Old gist. We have featured it on the home page before...

1 Like

Re: 70 Year Old Man Slumps And Dies After Having Sex With Two Teenagers. by tolaxin(m): 12:15pm On May 17, 2015
lalasticlala:
you wicked bah grin
Re: 70 Year Old Man Slumps And Dies After Having Sex With Two Teenagers. by Cutehector(m): 12:15pm On May 17, 2015
lalasticlala:
alright.. Thanks for the info.. At least its beRra dan snobbn.
Re: 70 Year Old Man Slumps And Dies After Having Sex With Two Teenagers. by zinachidi(m): 12:20pm On May 17, 2015
lalasticlala:
guess d next destination is d recycle bin.
Re: 70 Year Old Man Slumps And Dies After Having Sex With Two Teenagers. by lalasticlala(m): 12:21pm On May 17, 2015
Cutehector:
alright.. Thanks for the info.. At least its beRra dan snobbn.

You are welcome. But you knw I can't respond to all the mentions naa. Hope you understand.. So its not really snobbing
Re: 70 Year Old Man Slumps And Dies After Having Sex With Two Teenagers. by Cutehector(m): 12:33pm On May 17, 2015
lalasticlala:

You are welcome. But you knw I can't respond to all the mentions naa. Hope you understand.. So its not really snobbing
yeah I get that.. I can hellp u tho wink
Re: 70 Year Old Man Slumps And Dies After Having Sex With Two Teenagers. by falconey(m): 12:36pm On May 17, 2015
lalasticlala:

seniorman I think my last 3 threads deserve FP, what do you reckon?
Re: 70 Year Old Man Slumps And Dies After Having Sex With Two Teenagers. by Raysly(m): 12:44pm On May 17, 2015
Better duplex dey wait for you fir hell
Constructed by setraco
Re: 70 Year Old Man Slumps And Dies After Having Sex With Two Teenagers. by Cutehector(m): 12:46pm On May 17, 2015
falconey:

seniorman I think my last 3 threads deserve FP, what do you reckon?
bros, ah ah.. Ur bigger dan this...

(1) (Reply)

These 25 Unexpected Things Could Be The Reason You’ Re STILL Single / When Bea Says She Want A Colourful Wedding. / Watch Gay Men's Reaction When They Touched V*gina For The First Time [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.