Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu (39804 Views)

MAGU FIGHTS BACK: Intensifies Probe Of Senators, Ex-govs / PDP In Secret Talks With Ex-govs, Defectors To APC : Nation / U.S. Links Buhari’s Associates With Stolen $150b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by 9jatatafo(m): 2:29pm On May 17, 2015
When a marriage is arranged and built on false trust things like these are bound to happen. The marriage was not genuine. We are waiting and watching.

1 Like

Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by ITbomb(m): 2:31pm On May 17, 2015
This is why I love Amaechi, him dey talk tru true some times
One day Asiwaju got angry with me. He was very angry. i went to his house with Mallam Nasir El-Rufai and knelt down, saying ‘please let’s not disagree, let’s win first and then we can disagree.

When the disagreement starts, the house will be on fire

This shows that it was just a marriage of convenience, now that they have won, the true colors will show.
APC is a marriage of strange fellows, I see no way they can stay together till 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by kemfonjay: 2:31pm On May 17, 2015
Following
Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by allcomage: 2:32pm On May 17, 2015
kristisking:
Don't trust am aboki man
From 30th Hausa will become the linga franca at aso rock,even tinubu will never have access to buhari.the northern hawks will move in.I wish tinubu had devoted his time ,resources and energy to restructuring the country.it would have been more beneficiary to entire country than this was hog.that conference really whittle down the northern born to rule mentality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by patrickmuf(m): 2:34pm On May 17, 2015
Godjone:
And the beat goes on........

A day will come when the yorubas will cry had i know. The hausas used the yorubas to accomplish the promise their fore father usman dan fodio made in the past.

Yorubas are fools and can easily be deceived. A fool at this computer age will remain a fool till thy kingdom come.

#Yorubas are mumus
And this fool just derailed this thread...If you have nothing to say, why not just shut up?

2 Likes

Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by 9jatatafo(m): 2:36pm On May 17, 2015
Ok we are watching and waiting. When a marriage is arranged and built on false trust things like these are bound to happen. The marriage was not genuine.

1 Like

Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by mployer(m): 2:41pm On May 17, 2015
I guess Tinubu got it all wrong.

The Relationship between the North and the West Works only when the North is the master and the West the servant.

It Will be quite difficult to turn things around now.

The North doesn't know how to serve.

So sorry for him sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by PassingShot(m): 2:43pm On May 17, 2015
ITbomb:

This shows that it was just a marriage of convenience, now that they have won, the true colors will show.
APC is a marriage of strange fellows, I see no way they can stay together till 2019

Which party is a marriage of familiar fellows?
Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by deletrue: 2:45pm On May 17, 2015
dre11:
All this buhari and tinubu wahala started when the merger was initially purposed..... Buhari integrity which am sure 90% Nigerians have not been seeing him when he was losing election. perhaps u have forgotten that this same buhari has lost election 3 times succisively. people were not seeing d integrity then. but immediately he met tinubu, people just discovered d integrity. hatred and sentiment are d basis of u guyz judgement. d brain behind APC success is tinubu. he initiated d merger, made sure buhari emerged as d primary candidate and thanks to introduction of card reader. if not, buhari would have lost again. tinubu and buhari should just be weary of enemies. they will try all means to divide them. some may even be sent to d party as defectors with intent of bringing it down. d fact here is that, most of these politicians are jealous of tinubu influence in d party but d true thing is that he deserves it.

So let haters go and drink cement and garri
You are always sounding very and damn elementary. Why are so silly? Can't you see these points raised that are clearly coming to play? Thiefnu.bu do this, do that. Who do you think Thiefnu.bu is? He is a mere person who just suggested or initiated the merger. To you he is an upright man, should be taken serious abi? I expect you people to have known that apc is built on sandy soil and will fall shortly. Bloody Thiefnu.bu.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by musicwriter(m): 2:47pm On May 17, 2015
There're too many people that want to or would control Buhari. OBJ, Tinubu, Amechi, Atiku, Northern oligarchs. The sad news is Buhari is very vulnerable to these people. Too many interest groups will spoil his regime, even if himself is a nice man. Because one man does not make a crowd.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by 49cents(m): 2:48pm On May 17, 2015
LubricatingOil:
Another worthless and meaningless conjecture from children of anger

you are the child of ignorance

did u not see that is the pro APC punch that is reporting this story?

they couldnt resist the urge to sell their findings cos BAT/GMB/APC is their new GEJ/PEJ/PDP

THE TELEMUNDO HAS RAN 6 EPISODES IN THE FIRST SEASON AND YOU HERE WITH YOUR EXPIRED "CHILDREN OF ANGER" RESPONSE

3 Likes

Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by Dmano: 2:48pm On May 17, 2015
What is my own sidon look like lukman,i dey look
Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by Realist2: 2:53pm On May 17, 2015
[quote
author=Godjone post=33823832]And the beat goes on........

A day will come when the yorubas will cry had i know. The hausas used
the yorubas to accomplish the promise their fore father usman dan fodio
made in the past.

Yorubas are fools and can easily be deceived. A fool at this computer
age will remain a fool till thy kingdom come.

#Yorubas are mumus[/quote]

Wat about prof. Yemi Osinbanjo, has they dumb him also,hardly hear his name now.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 17, 2015
babyosisi:

Chai

Oya some lemon rice for you nna a
I almost vomited when I saw the pix. No offence. Thanks all thesame cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by ijustdey: 2:56pm On May 17, 2015
oyb:
I thought the tanoids called punch an APC mouthpiece?

They will gladly called it that whenever it speaks negative about them
Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by Orikinla(m): 2:57pm On May 17, 2015
Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 17, 2015
SW: Children of the Tribe of Judas

1 Like

Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by ijustdey: 3:00pm On May 17, 2015
anigold:

Hahahahahhaha I was expecting this cunny man will always bury cunny.
The marriage of the North and the West has never worked since 1960 ,ask awolowo and abiola.
But the west never learn from past mistakes..
We in the south will only watch the drama..
Who ever loses from the battle must never run to us ooo..

Nobody is running back to you
We in the SW don't go back to our vomit....

When we did help you guys vote GEJ Mr corruption..... You didn't see anything bad in it, but now that some PDP moles are trying to disturb our peace..... You think they will succeed

You're on a long thing

4 Likes

Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by watchindelta(m): 3:00pm On May 17, 2015
Nigeria politic get no name undecided undecided
Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by mightycrown1(m): 3:03pm On May 17, 2015
Godjone:

A day will come when the yorubas will cry had i know. The hausas used the yorubas to accomplish the promise their fore father usman dan fodio made in the past.

Yorubas are fools and can easily be deceived. A fool at this computer age will remain a fool till thy kingdom come.

#Yorubas are mumus

THE TOTALITY OF YOUR ENTIRE TRIBE PLUS GENERATION ARE FOOLS PLUS OMUGO.
THE WISDOM OF YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION PLUS TRIBE CAN NEVER REACH 1 TENTH OF THAT OF YORUBA.
AWON OMO IRANKIRAN

6 Likes

Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by ijustdey: 3:03pm On May 17, 2015
Godjone:

#Yorubas are mumus

Painment because we refuse to vote Mr CORRUPTION
STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION

1 Like

Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by Gbawe: 3:10pm On May 17, 2015
ITbomb:

You people are not ashamed. You have been saying the above even before the Party was formally registered yet they not only stuck together but went on to totally rout and decimate the "biggest Party in Africa". First "they will not survive a year" then it was "they are strange bedfellows who cannot mount a successful challenge against the PDP". Now, with the PDP completely destroyed by the APC, 2019 is the new date of you discredited 'Prophets'. Come 2019, with Nigeria a nation fully on the path of development, perhaps you will revise your estimate upwards to 2097 as the APC is always forcing you Prophets of doom to do.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by free2ryhme: 3:11pm On May 17, 2015
dre11:

http://www.punchng.com/news/ex-govs-buharis-associates-lock-horns-with-tinubu/

Cc lalasticlala
The enemies are not only politicians but speculative and sensational gossip writers like this one. Another set of enemies are gullible Nigerians who constitute more than 98% percent of the population who always swallow everything the first two sets of enemies dish out to them
Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by M4gunners: 3:11pm On May 17, 2015
I'm tired of reading long story that is not far from what we know already. At this point i would like to call on Okon to bring me a bottle of Beer it has been a long day. The drama is about to start.
Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by mayusguy(m): 3:19pm On May 17, 2015
You, your family, your ancestors and your unborn generations are bastards... fucking retard!!! You will soon drop dead and rot in hell
Godjone:

#Yorubas are mumus

1 Like

Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by Charly68: 3:24pm On May 17, 2015
All these people who could not deliver their wards are now ganging up against Jagaban ; I know he knows the game more than them all but my advice is for the president elect he should not trust the hocks around him..they are scheming for2019 already. Yeye people , what WS their mental contribution to the merger and success of APC
.The president must beware of the power Hungary elements ..they can wreck the boat anytime .
Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 17, 2015
black man,black heart,black deeds,black ways, a race that choose the very unrighteous ways of life,greedy,very selfish, love lies a lot,and hate truth, thats why we are neglected by other races and constantly punished by nature..because all of our ways are wicked, leaders wicked, parents wicked, lecturers wicked,students wicked, goverment wicked, even clergies and man of God wicked..
Whoa, off to go watch Man u trash Ass.nal
Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 17, 2015
ijustdey:

Nobody is running back to you
We in the SW don't go back to our vomit....

When we did help you guys vote GEJ Mr corruption..... You didn't see anything bad in it, but now that some PDP moles are trying to disturb our peace..... You think they will succeed

You're on a long thing
lol.. hey! stop calling gej mr corruption.. election ti pari... Obj is d cause of everything...
Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by DadaStephen1(m): 3:37pm On May 17, 2015
Godjone:

#Yorubas are mumus

You and your ancestors are the fools...
You guys are showing your folly as an Igbo nation by judging the game when it is even about to start! Does this look like those your Aba made movies?
The igbos had better go and learn, you will be backward forever and remain lepers if you don't leave the past and look forward.
Awolowo is late so is Ojukwu, stop behaving like cursed people.
You guys should sit down and think of the future, address your issues with the Yorubas, team up with them and move forward or forever remain irrelevant on the political space of Nigeria.
The fact remains that any tribe that wants to succeed in Nigeria must either align with the west or the north.
Think responsibly dude.

5 Likes

Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by Gbawe: 3:43pm On May 17, 2015
mayusguy:
You, your family, your ancestors and your unborn generations are bastards... fucking retard!!! You will soon drop dead and rot in hell

Don't worry yourself about that bitter loser. Can you not see that him and others like him are in extreme pain? This is why they are all over this thread predicting doom and gloom for the Yorubas who don't really care about them and are more concerned with the development of their region and of Nigeria. What I know is that those who spend all their time wishing evil upon others shall be the first to harvest the evil they pray befall others.
Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by supereagle(m): 3:46pm On May 17, 2015
Anytime APC dey kampe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage / 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT / Anambra Government's Public Announcement On Sit At Home Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.