Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu (39805 Views)

MAGU FIGHTS BACK: Intensifies Probe Of Senators, Ex-govs / PDP In Secret Talks With Ex-govs, Defectors To APC : Nation / U.S. Links Buhari’s Associates With Stolen $150b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by amakaffy: 3:48pm On May 17, 2015
Pope22:
Can someone please summarize this thing for me, its too long.

I love GEJ!

As clueless as gej grin

1 Like

Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by babestella: 3:53pm On May 17, 2015
DadaStephen1:

You and your ancestors are the fools...
You guys are showing your folly as an Igbo nation by judging the game when it is even about to start! Does this look like those your Aba made movies?
The igbos had better go and learn, you will be backward forever and remain lepers if you don't leave the past and look forward.
Awolowo is late so is Ojukwu, stop behaving like cursed people.
You guys should sit down and think of the future, address your issues with the Yorubas, team up with them and move forward or forever remain irrelevant on the political space of Nigeria.
The fact remains that any tribe that wants to succeed in Nigeria must either align with the west or the north.
Think responsibly dude.

Shut up and stop calling "IGBOS" before amadioha strike your head. Did the guy (godjone) tell he is Igbo? When someone mentions your tribe, you turn and abuse igbos, better stop that rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by frank442: 3:57pm On May 17, 2015
Tinubu is a rock u can shift him

He is very considerable man

He has train a lot of. Men both in govt and outside

He is a special being. One in a millon

And a matter to recon with

Like or hate him. Things will work on his own. Way

I love him.
God bless u tinubu may u leave. Longer than ur forefathers

1 Like

Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by youngalex(m): 4:00pm On May 17, 2015
The Political Machiavelli of our time TINUBU will surely regret this Merger for the following underlisted reasons
-The Northern Mafians will surely take control cos they see this Buhari Govt. As that of the North
-Many Interest Groups(Tinubu's closest political associates) are already speaking against him as being a domineering party leader
-The Choice of Senate President /Speaker might not be his own candidates going by the latest political permutations
-GMB seem to have an independent mindset and can't be easily pushed to take decisions
...In less than two weeks to Hand-Over no concrete decision has been reached as to who the MInisteral Nominees are and the Zones alloted the Senate Presidency by the party...This shows a clear lack of consensus in decision taking

1 Like

Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by africanusvu(m): 4:02pm On May 17, 2015
Osehnetworld:
Make una kiv jagaban alone, ny fuckup by buhari ll b regretted in 2019, na der all ds northern allies go no d teamin powers of d south sinx de feel dey cn do much without dem. Na just 4 asiwaju 2 put d fulanis against d hausas, n put d xtians against d muslim, by so doin, north votes go de divided, den his candidtae cn emerge. He s a political mathematician, if buhari wants 2 continue till afta 2019, he shud listen 2 d drum beats n nt feel he has arrive
And u forgot that southeast and southsouth will neva ever forgive the south west for betraying GEJ,the north knows this and will soon capitalise on that to dump southwest and reconcile with southeast and southsouth,The fact is both North and south knows south west as Betrayers who can't be trusted,what do u think will happen if North use this advantage of Love lost bw the southsouth/southeast and southwest ,to reconcile with them,Tinubu is a nobody in south east and southwest,The way it is,the southwest av made it very posible for north to be in power for long watch and see

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by 1adewoye: 4:07pm On May 17, 2015
@ poster, this is the height of mischief-making and rumour-mongering. No sane person will make a decision based on them.
Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by dre11(m): 4:14pm On May 17, 2015
deletrue:
You are always sounding very and damn elementary. Why are so silly? Can't you see these points raised that are clearly coming to play? Thiefnu.bu do this, do that. Who do you think Thiefnu.bu is? He is a mere person who just suggested or initiated the merger. To you he is an upright man, should be taken serious abi? I expect you people to have known that apc is built on sandy soil and will fall shortly. Bloody Thiefnu.bu.

Taniods......... Painment

1 Like

Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by zomby(m): 4:23pm On May 17, 2015
There is no way Buhari will be able to function effectively, efficiently, accordingly and fairly as the head of state if people like Tinubu are allowed to be hanging around or involved in making critical decisions.

Tinubu has done well for his country, but we must not forget that Nigeria is on her knees today because of the shady activities of folks like Tinubu... And to be fair, it isn't just Tinubu, there are many other entities lingering around Buhari that should be sent home.
There will never be a new Nigeria or the change that we've asked for with our votes, if these people are allowed to be involved at any level.
New Nigeria deserves new people with new mentality and new ideas.

Now is the time for Tinubu to be wise enough to count his enormous blessings and stay home...anything else will bring him down (just like Saddam Hussain or Gadaffi that thought they were bigger than God); step aside while your star still shines.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by ijustdey: 4:28pm On May 17, 2015
crixtex:

lol.. hey! stop calling gej mr corruption.. election ti pari... Obj is d cause of everything...

cause of what

you mean OBJ was at fault choosing him for presidency when he wasn't ready or what?
Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by Reference(m): 4:31pm On May 17, 2015
Godjone:
And the beat goes on........

A day will come when the yorubas will cry had i know. The hausas used the yorubas to accomplish the promise their fore father usman dan fodio made in the past.

Yorubas are fools and can easily be deceived. A fool at this computer age will remain a fool till thy kingdom come.

#Yorubas are mumus

Don't insult. It is politics and there is liberty to form alliances with whomsoever they wish. Even the south will have no option than to try and split the northen vote in 2019 as running mates at best.
Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by BlackTechnology: 4:40pm On May 17, 2015
africanusvu:
And u forgot that southeast and southsouth will neva ever forgive the south west for betraying GEJ,the north knows this and will soon capitalise on that to dump southwest and reconcile with southeast and southsouth,The fact is both North and south knows south west as Betrayers who can't be trusted,what do u think will happen if North use this advantage of Love lost bw the southsouth/southeast and southwest ,to reconcile with them,Tinubu is a nobody in south east and southwest,The way it is,the southwest av made it very posible for north to be in power for long watch and see

That's what Yorubas are yet to understand

I keep saying it

This CHANGE will hunt and hurt Yorubas

" Some victories are bad and some defeats are good."

1 Like

Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by Reference(m): 4:41pm On May 17, 2015
qualityovenbake:
In politics, there is no permanent enemy but rather permanent interest. I belief they would put their difference aside. For the greater good and survival of Nigeria, this union has to work.

Pretty naive. In Nigerian politics it is the exact opposite, the more leaders agree the worse the general polity becomes. I cannot over-emphasize how important the PDP G7 split was to the broadening and deepening of democracy in Nigeria. Disagreements are not entirely negative except for political lackeys with ulterior motives. Buhari and Tinubu should go ahead and dispute. It will be a check on each others excesses - Tinubu's greed and Buhari's power thirst.
Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by BlackTechnology: 4:43pm On May 17, 2015
zomby:
There is no way Buhari will be able to function effectively, efficiently, accordingly and fairly as the head of state if people like Tinubu are allowed to be hanging around or involved in making critical decisions.

Tinubu has done well for his country, but we must not forget that Nigeria is on her knees today because of the shady activities of folks like Tinubu... And to be fair, it isn't just Tinubu, there are many other entities lingering around Buhari that should be sent home.
There will never be a new Nigeria or the change that we've asked for with our votes, if these people are allowed to be involved at any level.

Now is the time for Tinubu to be wise enough to count his enormous blessings and stay home...anything else will bring him down (just like Saddam Hussain or Gadaffi that thought they were bigger than God); step aside while your star still shines.

He won't step aside because he fought for a selfish motive. grin
Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by Alfranco(m): 4:47pm On May 17, 2015
kristisking:
Don't ever trust a northerner.Tinubu sold his people to baba one chance for selfish reason and now he is set to be dumped.I said it long time ago,baba one chance would use yorubas to achieve his aims and now that he has achieved his aims,he will dump the fools

Like a deja vu from the early 1800s...it had better not.
Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by Reference(m): 4:50pm On May 17, 2015
mployer:
I guess Tinubu got it all wrong.

The Relationship between the North and the West Works only when the North is the master and the West the servant.

It Will be quite difficult to turn things around now.

The North doesn't know how to serve.

So sorry for him sad

Classic. Waiting to hear that for years.

'THE NORTH DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO SERVE'.

One cool beer for you this hot afternoon.

1 Like

Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by oluamid(m): 4:50pm On May 17, 2015
Lol. Yeye people.

Ye prophets of doom have been predicting doomsday since the formation of APC but you keep shifting the goal posts each time your prediction ends in vain. This one too will soon go the way of others before it.

As usual, tribal warriors have again taken over the thread with their petty mindedness. Every little political discussion must be reduced to how this or that tribe is the Devil's incarnate. Grow up guys. Politics is not tribalism. It must suck to be you guys.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 17, 2015
ijustdey:

cause of what

you mean OBJ was at fault choosing him for presidency when he wasn't ready or what?
Obj is d biggest culprit.. granted Gej failed buh not as bad as Obj... capishe?
Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by Neplusultra(f): 4:52pm On May 17, 2015
Mscheww!!!! Wots my biz?! undecided
Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by Judelord57: 4:59pm On May 17, 2015
Yoru bad are real sell out.even if tinubu have supported Jonathan at lease there would be a prestige.
Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by anigold(m): 5:02pm On May 17, 2015
ijustdey:

Nobody is running back to you
We in the SW don't go back to our vomit....

When we did help you guys vote GEJ Mr corruption..... You didn't see anything bad in it, but now that some PDP moles are trying to disturb our peace..... You think they will succeed

You're on a long thing

Am sure the SW will generate 15m votes all alone and produce a western president... grin grin
The west never learn at all, also playing political errand boys to the North..
Since 1960 the same story...
Hmmm lets keep on watching the drama...

1 Like

Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by Reference(m): 5:06pm On May 17, 2015
musicwriter:
There're too many people that want to or would control Buhari. OBJ, Tinubu, Amechi, Atiku, Northern oligarchs. The sad news is Buhari is very vulnerable to these people. Too many interest groups will spoil his regime, even if himself is a nice man. Because one man does not make a crowd.

So you can now understand what democracy is all about. They rode to victory on the back of Buhari's anti-corruption mantra knowing fully well that they would not follow him all the way to Jerusalem and certain death in 2019 when reputations will all be in tatters.

My friend read my lips. Democracy is a game of numbers. The state of Nigeria is and will always be controlled by the majority, the nature of the average Nigerian.
Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by Reference(m): 5:21pm On May 17, 2015
zomby:

You must be joking. You need Tinubu more than ever to check the excesses of Buhari if you really want to see that change you talk about. I know what you are thinking but believe me it doesn't work that way. Buhari alone cannot deliver. He has major, major flaws primarily that he is an authoritarian, meaning he cannot get people to work. He needs a mobiliser like Tinubu. Forget all the crowd in the north around Buhari. What you see are merely ethno-religious folks who don't give a penny about good governance as long as their man is there to protect their interests.
Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by gannod(m): 5:37pm On May 17, 2015
africanusvu:
And u forgot that southeast and southsouth will neva ever forgive the south west for betraying GEJ,the north knows this and will soon capitalise on that to dump southwest and reconcile with southeast and southsouth,The fact is both North and south knows south west as Betrayers who can't be trusted,what do u think will happen if North use this advantage of Love lost bw the southsouth/southeast and southwest ,to reconcile with them,Tinubu is a nobody in
south east and southwest,The way it is,the southwest av made it very posible for north to be in power for long watch and see

you took words out of my mouth. I am from the southwest,Ekiti precisely. I never voted for GMB because I knew he had his own agenda(northern agenda) I told my wife the same thing You just said. I am looking forward to the north acting true to type. Yorubas would never learn. I m sure the north will reconcile with the SS/SE and eventually leave d southwest in the lurch.

1 Like

Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by katoto: 5:46pm On May 17, 2015
Tinubu don enter onechance.
Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by BlackTechnology: 5:49pm On May 17, 2015
gannod:

you took words out of my mouth. I am from the southwest,Ekiti precisely. I never voted for GMB because I knew he had his own agenda(northern agenda) I told my wife the same thing You just said. I am looking forward to the north acting true to type. Yorubas would never learn. I m sure the north will reconcile with the SS/SE and eventually leave d southwest in the lurch.

Unfortunately I don't think your people will survive this one without apologizing

Anyway

Pray for them so that this decision they took won't destroy them. cool
Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by arcdone(m): 6:05pm On May 17, 2015
this scenario is not supprising, it natural dis kind of stuff is bound to happen. the thing is that nobody can influence president elect.. let jux calm down nd watch aw it gonna na be… I believe in GMB
Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by qualityovenbake(m): 6:11pm On May 17, 2015
Reference:

I cannot over-emphasize how important the PDP G7 split was to the broadening and deepening of democracy in Nigeria.
please don't use this as an excuse, this party has been in power for 16yrs; yet the country is moving backward.

Disagreements are not entirely negative except for political lackeys with ulterior motives. Buhari and Tinubu should go ahead and dispute. It will be a check on each others excesses - Tinubu's greed and Buhari's power thirst.
PDP has been the leading party in Nigeria until of recent. I employ you to unblock your negative thinking and give them the chance to prove they could lead this nation to the right path. Before jumping in to criticize someone, you have to play fair, and give them the benefit of doubt. You have started judging when they haven't begin to rule.
Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by dowjones(m): 6:14pm On May 17, 2015
Osehnetworld:
Make una kiv jagaban alone, ny fuckup by buhari ll b regretted in 2019, na der all ds northern allies go no d teamin powers of d south sinx de feel dey cn do much without dem. Na just 4 asiwaju 2 put d fulanis against d hausas, n put d xtians against d muslim, by so doin, north votes go de divided, den his candidtae cn emerge. He s a political mathematician, if buhari wants 2 continue till afta 2019, he shud listen 2 d drum beats n nt feel he has arrive

Abeg relax. Is tinubu God that he cannot be bleeped up? If buhari performs well, he will be re-elected in 2019.

The same tinubu tried to frustrate fashola but he failed, how much more the general. Don't go there. Tinubu go just die untop the matter
Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by nzeobi(m): 6:20pm On May 17, 2015
Osehnetworld:
Waow ur forecast is perfect bt with all those powers knowledge and intelligence, why didn't tinubu contest the presidency himself
Re: Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 17, 2015
The SW has quickly forgotten who the northerners are.
Their minds will be refreshed n they will vote for a southerner by 2019...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal / Anambra Government's Public Announcement On Sit At Home Order / 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.