Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Why Do Ladies Stay At The Back In A Bike? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Stay At The Back In A Bike? (2269 Views)

Why Cant Ladies Stay In A Relationship Without Demanding For Money? / Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? / How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Stay At The Back In A Bike? by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 17, 2015
Ladies I want to know the reason why you always like to stay at the back and not in the middle when you board a commercial motorcycle. Even if a bike man picks only a lady and later stops to pick a guy to make his second passenger, you will be surprised at the speed a lady will jump down just to make sure a guy sits in the middle. What's the reason behind this?
Re: Why Do Ladies Stay At The Back In A Bike? by falconey(m): 3:15pm On May 17, 2015
kiss
Re: Why Do Ladies Stay At The Back In A Bike? by agarawu23(m): 3:15pm On May 17, 2015
to avoid double current tapping

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Stay At The Back In A Bike? by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 17, 2015
agarawu23:
to avoid double current tapping
current tapping? elucidate pls
Re: Why Do Ladies Stay At The Back In A Bike? by aristocrazzy: 3:22pm On May 17, 2015
cool
Re: Why Do Ladies Stay At The Back In A Bike? by tosyne2much(m): 3:23pm On May 17, 2015
cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Stay At The Back In A Bike? by Princecalm(m): 3:26pm On May 17, 2015
op asking as if he doesn't know why.
Re: Why Do Ladies Stay At The Back In A Bike? by agarawu23(m): 3:28pm On May 17, 2015
teetom:
current tapping? elucidate pls
okada man in the front, the Lady is in the middle placing her booobs on okada man back . another guy is at her back banging her from the back cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Stay At The Back In A Bike? by Chinum: 3:35pm On May 17, 2015
I have never seen such in the east. Ladies rather sit in-between the two men on a bike so she can be shielded in case anything happens.(I think)

I had a huge culture shock upon coming to lagos to see it the other way. More shocking was seeing two strangers-man & woman entering the same bike.

In the east, when u see two ppl of opposite sex on d same bike, , the two are either related or acquainted.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Stay At The Back In A Bike? by Samiceman: 3:42pm On May 17, 2015
The speed at which guys dey book space for this thread make me feel like say e go reach promised land
Re: Why Do Ladies Stay At The Back In A Bike? by yorex2011: 3:44pm On May 17, 2015
Huh
Re: Why Do Ladies Stay At The Back In A Bike? by IamLEGEND1: 3:48pm On May 17, 2015
it is a natural-i sooooomtin............
wen she no gree climb the front seat.......
go shawty, it's free world

go shawty, it's a free world.
Re: Why Do Ladies Stay At The Back In A Bike? by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 17, 2015
agarawu23:
okada man in the front, the Lady is in the middle placing her booobs on okada man back . another guy is at her back banging her from the back cheesy
lol, but seriously, no difference sitting at d back too. same will still happen when d bike enters a gallop. and which kind banging wan occur from d guy behind. 9ja sha.
Re: Why Do Ladies Stay At The Back In A Bike? by dhardline(m): 3:56pm On May 17, 2015
Not done in the East of the Niger even if the lady is older then the man she must sit in the center.
Re: Why Do Ladies Stay At The Back In A Bike? by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 17, 2015
dhardline:
Not done in the East of the Niger even if the lady is older then the man she must sit in the center.
really?
Re: Why Do Ladies Stay At The Back In A Bike? by leGeExus(m): 4:06pm On May 17, 2015
Oya quickly download The "LeapYear"and I'm sure u will keep repeating this on yur playlist,get it via http://sunloaded.com/playlist9/hgesus-leap-year... Twitter@McHgeexus...Album loading fah

Re: Why Do Ladies Stay At The Back In A Bike? by dhardline(m): 4:25pm On May 17, 2015
teetom:
really?
Yeah.Experienced it when i first went to owerri,my elder female cousin wanted to take me to an eatery to have lunch and we had to take a bike and when i wanted to sit first she said 'no its not so here,that since she's a lady she'll have to sit in the middle'.So that was how she sat in the middle and i sat behind her.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Stay At The Back In A Bike? by Strongfaze(m): 5:01pm On May 17, 2015
Those girls wey don spoil no want you to spoil their market because of their over-jealous boyfriend. How can she explain that the guy at her back is not her new boyfriend.. In essence, ladies value their relationship more than their lives since it ain't easy to get a boyfriend these days.
Re: Why Do Ladies Stay At The Back In A Bike? by NnamdiN: 5:15pm On May 17, 2015
happens only in the west, dem no born you well to sidon for my back for east grin even here(ibadan) I dont allow it, you either sit in the middle or get another bike...I guess its a cultural thing.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Stay At The Back In A Bike? by DEIFIED(m): 6:46pm On May 17, 2015
Its a different story in the south south, here the lady always sits in the middle.
Re: Why Do Ladies Stay At The Back In A Bike? by duduade: 8:08pm On May 17, 2015
So that their pumps are well placed and not tapped into
Re: Why Do Ladies Stay At The Back In A Bike? by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 17, 2015
It happen in Ibadan, Oyo state where i am currently based. I have being askin to know d reason & i see it as stupidity cos if d woman sit at d back her breast will still brush me & i will still tap d heat from there.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Stay At The Back In A Bike? by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 17, 2015
You hardly see stuffs like this in the north. you hardly see okada carrying two passengers who are not acquainted to each other. If you want to board a bike wait for yours..

In a situation you see a female in the midst of 2 guys, e day hard maybe they are lovers. You can see two babe on a bike, I bet you they sabi each other.

If you want to board a bike in the north wait for your bike . it's as simple as that. . Before person move your stuff with juju..

Less I forget, bike men plenty like water. Na you go even select.

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day / Dbanj New Look Pictures / Guys Pls Help Me Out I'm Dating A Girl Dat Don't Call,flash Nor Even Text Msg.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.