Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni (7139 Views)

Young Nigerian Female Student Share Raunchy And Sexy Photos / Lagos Model Sets Instagram On Fire By Exposing Bare B**bs | Photos / Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni by vetsolo28(m): 5:53pm On May 17, 2015
aristocrazzy:
grin Later she go dey wonder why no man gree marry am!

noting is as sweet as an orange

Re: Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 17, 2015
she looks like a virgin tho cheesy
Re: Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni by ignis: 6:45pm On May 17, 2015
prettythicksme:
she looks like a virgin tho cheesy
How does a virgin look?
Re: Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni by mekonglobal(m): 8:06pm On May 17, 2015
Oh what a confidential bobi she got!
*GOOD4DINNER*
Re: Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni by Emodeee: 10:37pm On May 17, 2015
the boobs is fantastic though. Even the ones dat av sagging boobs are not bold enough to disply it in public, kudos to her.
Re: Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni by funstufz: 5:30am On May 18, 2015
nwonufestus:
To mark the cultural day at the Rivers state University of
Science and Technology ,this female student took the
occasion to the next level when she showed up braless. She
was channelling a King's wife..
According to myfrnd who sent the pics,
students from respective tribes wore different traditional
attires to showcase their culture.
Well, this doesn't look raunchy because this is how African
queens dressed back in the day ..
Kudos to her

Whats her name please, I think she deserve an Award on Africa Cultural Heritage... IMO cool cool
Re: Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:16am On May 18, 2015
welcome development

1 Like

Re: Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni by Chanchit: 9:28am On May 18, 2015
She knows she's got nice boobs, that's why she's showing us, I love her confidence, and it can't reduce her chances of getting married but rather increase it with guys that thinks like her eg:me.
Re: Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 18, 2015
It's a cultural day and she's playing to the tune of THAT culture. Nothing is wrong here. Kudos to her... Nice b**bs anyway
Re: Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni by fr3do(m): 12:23pm On May 18, 2015
elantraceey:
Many are mad but few are roaming lipsrsealed

Stop this nonsense conservation
She is expressing herself
Re: Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 18, 2015
I give it to her, nice boobs.
Re: Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni by Mishydoo(m): 1:38pm On May 18, 2015
Ahhh Ahhh....Nngozika,whr is ya brazzier naw? grin

But wait o,shouldn't d King be slinging his barracuda as well?
Re: Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni by tuk2ato(m): 1:52pm On May 18, 2015
'Have thrown' 'ladies no more have' grin
Jollyjoy:
Oghene mi!
But the oranges are succulent though....
The guy for the third pix be like this one no go pass me ni...
But all this same, this is madness..
Sometimes i wonder if ladies has threw modesty to the wind...
Ladies no more has that sense of decency..... Imagine wat a lady put on to a cultural festival...
Smh for some girls sha...
Re: Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni by tuk2ato(m): 1:54pm On May 18, 2015
Black, Bold and 'Breasted' cool.
Re: Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 18, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Abeg who get small Vaseline here , my own don finish cry
i get chinese balm for here.will dat dey ok? grin
Re: Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni by pyyxxaro: 3:58pm On May 18, 2015
lefulefu:

i get chinese balm for here.will dat dey ok? grin

Ogbeni calm down , you won peel my small carrot prik

I would prefer tetmosol cry
Re: Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 18, 2015
tuk2ato:
'Have thrown' 'ladies no more have' grin
oh tanx dear.
Re: Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni by LORDDICE(m): 8:44pm On May 19, 2015
elantraceey:
cheesy
elantraceey:
Re: Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni by Nobody: 2:28am On May 30, 2015
don't judged her negative coz she pulled it great & she's nothing to be shame on it, her breast looks perfect..this girl is totally fearless…love her courage & she totally nailed it. grin grin grin
Re: Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni by engrjacuzzi: 2:35am On May 30, 2015
the girl get nice boobs but na on top how much b this campaign she do? I won't b blue if Jim ikye or nollywood producers offer her a role in movie.
Re: Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni by virginchaser(m): 3:50am On May 30, 2015
Nothing new. Purely african.
Too many saint obis 4 here.
Hypocrites.
Re: Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni by loomer: 3:52am On May 30, 2015
If man no come marry her na she sabi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Do You Prefer Fair Or Dark Guys. / Why Seemingly Good Married Men Cheat! / The Mood I'm In Now (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.