Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) (61229 Views)

Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) / Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) by Flirtyjane(f): 6:53am On Nov 11, 2016
Goals or nah? Lady gets a Benz from her fiancé as they mark the 2nd year of their relationship.

It was all moment of Joy as the lady took to Instagram to express her happiness. She said:

"When you have a man of God who value your worth...When you have a man who courted you first...when you have a man who decided to make you his WIFE...That's my man...That my fiance.. My husband"....

God fearing men exist as she referred to him as a man God.

http://www.newsentryportal.com/2016/11/lady-gets-brand-new-benz-from-boyfriend.html

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) by Flirtyjane(f): 6:53am On Nov 11, 2016
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) by Smellymouth: 6:54am On Nov 11, 2016
Flirtyjane:
lol

Only you create thread, only you be FTC..

Na people like you dey buy boxers and singlets for their boyfriends on his birthday.. tongue

317 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) by Davash222(m): 6:54am On Nov 11, 2016

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:55am On Nov 11, 2016
Because of Benz. He's now "God-fearing"? undecided

215 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) by Smellymouth: 6:57am On Nov 11, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Because of Benz. He's now "God-fearing"? undecided

Walahi, you took the words outta my mouth..

So if I buy private jet for my babe wetin her friends go say I be? Bishop, General Overseer, Spiritual leader? cheesy

331 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) by Smellymouth: 6:58am On Nov 11, 2016
Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) by missvera(f): 6:59am On Nov 11, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:02am On Nov 11, 2016
Smellymouth:

Walahi, you took the words outta my mouth..

So if I buy private jet for my babe wetin her friends go say I be? Bishop, General Overseer, Spiritual leader? cheesy

Angel Gabriel himself!

203 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) by Gossiplover: 7:06am On Nov 11, 2016
I know say this post will pepper so many guys cos they have been sleeping with their girlfriends for years and haven't done any single thing to improve her life. No marriage plans either, just for the sex alone and some ladies now go wise up..

Don't worry guys, your good girlfriend won't put pressure on you

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) by project8(m): 7:07am On Nov 11, 2016
God fearing indeed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 11, 2016
It's here we will see smellymouth undecided

Congrats girl. You have probably the last best guy in the world.

Don't quote me please angry

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) by Yeyegist(f): 7:13am On Nov 11, 2016
Gossiplover:
I know say this post will pepper so many guys cos they have been sleeping with their girlfriends for years and haven't done any single thing to improve her life. No marriage plans either, just for the sex alone and some ladies now go wise up..

Don't worry guys, your good girlfriend won't put pressure on you

Your head is there

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:13am On Nov 11, 2016
Iamhatey:

You sound menopausal..... No offence undecided

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 11, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

You sound menopausal..... No offence undecided
I don't have any biz with you. So, why did you quote me?

9 Likes

Re: Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:15am On Nov 11, 2016
Iamhatey:
I don't have any biz with you. So, why did you quote me?

Because I couldn't keep that thought to myself... Bite me!! tongue

54 Likes

Re: Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) by robosky02(m): 7:16am On Nov 11, 2016
AngelAhnie..... over cheesy
Re: Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 11, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Because I couldn't keep that thought to myself... Bite me!! tongue
Whatever

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) by dingbang(m): 7:17am On Nov 11, 2016
Iamhatey:

see dis fish dah will be saying all guys are d same. Is it not ur mate that's having Godfearing boyfriends grin

All those afonjas dat u will be killing urself for, u won't go and expose yourself to igbo guys grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) by dingbang(m): 7:18am On Nov 11, 2016
grin we know who we will wife, all these beeches have no idea grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) by BEENUEL(m): 7:18am On Nov 11, 2016
Flirtyjane:
lol

[size=13pt]Girls can be selfish...... Imagine, he bought you Benz, to show love equally, she ought to surprise him too... I'm right with Girls being selfish..Nah only the Op create Thread and nah she dey fight FTC, Imagine undecided

I'm impress at the numbers of Real guys commenting, I was thinking dey will avoid the thread like..... grin grin
[/size]

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) by Smellymouth: 7:19am On Nov 11, 2016
Iamhatey:
It's here we will see smellym.outh undecided

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:19am On Nov 11, 2016
Iamhatey:
Whatever

tongue

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 11, 2016
dingbang:
see dis fish dah will be saying all guys are d same. Is it not ur mate that's having Godfearing boyfriends grin

All those afonjas dat u will be killing urself for, u won't go and expose yourself to igbo guys grin
Your head is not correct sir. Where did you see me saying that undecided.

Im a guy. Why should I have a boyfriend . Are you gay undecided.

Igbos don't welcome Yoruba daughter-in-law.

12 Likes

Re: Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 11, 2016

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 11, 2016
[quote author=Smellymouth post=50941715][/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) by dingbang(m): 7:23am On Nov 11, 2016
Iamhatey:
Your head is not correct sir. Where did you see me saying that undecided.

Im a guy. Why should I have a boyfriend . Are you gay undecided.

Igbos don't welcome Yoruba daughter-in-law.
iff I slap u now. U think i'm a new person in nairaland? You and ur silly friend naughty.

Abeg carry ur pant comot for here jor!

Aand who are u to say igbos don't welcome Yoruba daughter in law? U na is the traditional chief of igboland abi? U see why I say you are a fowl.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:23am On Nov 11, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 11, 2016
dingbang:
iff I slap u now. U think i'm a new person in nairaland? You and ur silly friend naughty.

Abeg carry ur pant comot for here jor!

6 Likes

Re: Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 11, 2016
see dem guys hating...when you have the money...I bet you won't complain.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) by BoneBlogger(m): 7:24am On Nov 11, 2016
dingbang:

lol..Epic reply.

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) by dingbang(m): 7:25am On Nov 11, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

tongue
nna lekwenu that fowl head ooo. She think say I be newcomer for nairaland, dey yarn me say she be guy because she carry "m" put for her cartoon moniker

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes / She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her / Jane Mena Twerks On Her Boyfriend's Head To Mark Valentine Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.