Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Ladies, 10 Tips On How To Seem More Approachable To Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, 10 Tips On How To Seem More Approachable To Guys (1800 Views)

Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys / Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him / Ladies, 10 Tips On How To Seem More Approachable To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, 10 Tips On How To Seem More Approachable To Guys by SleekyP(m): 5:27pm On May 17, 2015
SleekyP:
Quite a lot of girls complain that they don’t get noticed when, the truth is, they are being noticed, but guys are being put off from approaching them, because of some of the subtle signals that they are sending out.

Men are not as sure of themselves as you might think, so if you are giving the impression that you are not really interested, or the guys think they are more likely to get a slap around the face than they are a conversation, then they are going to be reluctant to approach you. If you have been wondering why all your efforts to look gorgeous and desirable don’t seem to be attracting the men, then read these ten tips on how to make yourself seem more approachable to guys.

1. Think about your general appearance

We know that looks aren’t all that counts, but we also know that first impressions are important. Not everyone can afford chic clothes and the finest makeup, but you should still make the effort to make sure that you look neat and tidy. You should also be able to show your individuality in how you dress, but bear in mind that extreme fashion and extravagance will put some guys off.

2. Don’t give anyone a hard time grin

Remember that a guy could be watching you out of the corner of his eye, so don’t do anything to make him think twice about approaching you. If you launch into a verbal assault on a bartender, because he forgot to put ice in your drink, you’re going to make yourself look scary to any men who might be looking on.

3. Don’t look too busy to talk undecided

Most people won’t interrupt you if you look too busy, so don’t be so engrossed in your phone, or your iPad that you don’t even notice that a guy is showing some interest in you! Also, if you are out with some friends, then don’t stand around in a huddle sharing the gossip, because that will dissuade a guy from making a move too.

4. Don’t hang out with the boys shocked

There’s nothing at all wrong with having male friends, but if you hang out with them all the time, then other men are going to be cautious about approaching you. You may know that your relationship with these guys is nothing more than a friendship, but another man who is not a part of the group will assume that you are in a relationship with one of your male friends.

5. Think about the body language cool

You can make yourself look unapproachable by the way that you stand or you sit. Don’t fold your arms in front of you, and keep your body facing toward the people that you want to attract. You don’t need to make it look like you are desperate to attract attention, but you do want to send out the signal that it’s OK to approach you.

6. Laugh, smile and have fun kiss

You will appear a lot more approachable if it looks like you are having fun, so smile and laugh and have a good time. The happier you look, the more you will make a man feel like he wants to join you and share in some of the fun.

7. Tell him with your eyes wink

One look can say it all, so use your eyes to draw a man in. Without making it too obvious, try and catch his eye occasionally and then look away again and perhaps, let your eyes linger on him for a little longer than they would usually. Too much eye contact with a stranger will make him feel uncomfortable, but get it right, and it will get his attention and make him want to come over and meet you.

8. Don’t get all tongue-tied when someone does talk to you angry

If a man is talking to you, then don’t get all embarrassed and tongue-tied. If you don’t respond to him, then he’s going to think that you are not interested and leave you on your own. Smile, engage him in conversation and sound interested in what he has to say.

9. Don’t look too aloof undecided

Confidence is attractive, but over-confidence could make men think twice about approaching you. One thing that guys really fear is being rejected outright by a girl and being given the cold shoulder. Don’t let your confidence be mistaken for aloofness and give out the impression that you are too good for anyone in the room.

10. Give him opportunities to talk to you cool

If you have your eye on one guy, then put yourself in a position where he can talk to you. Be there, when he goes up to the bar or, get on the dance floor when he does. Get him away from his buddies and he’s more likely to approach you and, if he sees you often enough, he’s going to be more comfortable about approaching you.

Stay happy!

Re: Ladies, 10 Tips On How To Seem More Approachable To Guys by SleekyP(m): 5:27pm On May 17, 2015
shocked
Re: Ladies, 10 Tips On How To Seem More Approachable To Guys by agarawu23(m): 5:30pm On May 17, 2015
Aggressiveness should be buried totally.
Re: Ladies, 10 Tips On How To Seem More Approachable To Guys by Acekidc4(m): 5:30pm On May 17, 2015
Huh!!
Re: Ladies, 10 Tips On How To Seem More Approachable To Guys by Flashh: 5:33pm On May 17, 2015
Don't beg for recharge card before you can be able to call. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, 10 Tips On How To Seem More Approachable To Guys by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 17, 2015
As the hunter is learning how to shoot without missing, so the birds are learning how to fly without perching. I shall not fall for any trick employed by any woman in attempt to get another man's husband!
If you post below me... You are a goat!
Re: Ladies, 10 Tips On How To Seem More Approachable To Guys by prettyjo(f): 5:37pm On May 17, 2015
all these thread sef
Re: Ladies, 10 Tips On How To Seem More Approachable To Guys by SleekyP(m): 5:37pm On May 17, 2015
Gbaghan:
As the hunter is learning how to shoot without missing, so the birds are learning how to fly without perching. I shall not fall for any trick employed by any woman in attempt to get another man's husband!
grin grin
Re: Ladies, 10 Tips On How To Seem More Approachable To Guys by SleekyP(m): 5:38pm On May 17, 2015
prettyjo:
all these thread sef
*zoom avi* shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, 10 Tips On How To Seem More Approachable To Guys by SleekyP(m): 5:40pm On May 17, 2015
agarawu23:
I hate list with source undecided

Aggressiveness should be buried totally.
NL rules now grin grin
Re: Ladies, 10 Tips On How To Seem More Approachable To Guys by Cruzeiro(m): 5:40pm On May 17, 2015
Don't develop British accent all of a sudden angry angry annoying somborrie angry sad
Re: Ladies, 10 Tips On How To Seem More Approachable To Guys by SleekyP(m): 5:41pm On May 17, 2015
Cruzeiro:
Don't develop British accent all of a sudden angry angry annoying somborrie angry sad
you nailed it!!
Re: Ladies, 10 Tips On How To Seem More Approachable To Guys by Cruzeiro(m): 5:46pm On May 17, 2015
Some girls sha.... Edo girl will be forming British accent for someone undecided
Aunty why sad
Re: Ladies, 10 Tips On How To Seem More Approachable To Guys by Cutehector(m): 6:00pm On May 17, 2015
Neva play hard to get for a guy u obviously like.. He will leav u at d moment u least expect
Re: Ladies, 10 Tips On How To Seem More Approachable To Guys by FLAWLES(f): 6:01pm On May 17, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Ladies, 10 Tips On How To Seem More Approachable To Guys by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 17, 2015
Gbaghan:

And you re ?
Re: Ladies, 10 Tips On How To Seem More Approachable To Guys by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 17, 2015
Yeah,but non of y'all can deny that getting a queenbee girl will make you feel like oshiomhole..
I don't find a girl i can get so easily that attractive,.
I prefer breaking that thick shell which covers them."the
Hard to get" girls rock wink.
Re: Ladies, 10 Tips On How To Seem More Approachable To Guys by Mixty: 6:21pm On May 17, 2015
OP, please add one more very important point:
learn to separate yourself from ur friends a lady that is always with her friends will not always get approached by men. most men prefer to approach a lady when she is a alone. even when she's with her friends and she notices a guy eyeing her, she should try to give the guy an opportunity by excusing herself from her friends for a few minutes, even if she pretends to go to the restroom
Re: Ladies, 10 Tips On How To Seem More Approachable To Guys by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 17, 2015
No, no, no, no.....

Give him a bit of a hard time abeg.

Men like to hunt.

And nothing good comes easy....or is easily accessible.

I disagree.
Re: Ladies, 10 Tips On How To Seem More Approachable To Guys by naijaboiy: 6:29pm On May 17, 2015
Op please tell them.

You'll see some girls in public and they can't even put up a smile cos they are thinking every guy wants to approach them.

I saw one at a bank in school and I wanted to ask for a pen. The way she looked at me made me ask her for time on her wristwatch instead.

I was like "Why this one dey frown now"?

Please girls always learn to smile and be jovial. If not for anything at least for jesus.

Our people in church will sing "smile JESUS loves you" cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, 10 Tips On How To Seem More Approachable To Guys by tohpahz(f): 6:31pm On May 17, 2015
naijaboiy:
Op please tell them.

You'll see some girls in public and they can't even put up a smile cos they are thinking every guy wants to approach them.

I saw one at a bank in school and I wanted to ask for a pen. The way she looked at me made me ask her for time on her wristwatch instead.

Please girls always learn to smile and be jovial. If not for anything at least for jesus.

Lolzzz. U are hilarious.
Re: Ladies, 10 Tips On How To Seem More Approachable To Guys by tohpahz(f): 6:33pm On May 17, 2015
All i can say is.. while doing all these things..

Just don't make yourself look cheap in the process..

But some girls faces sha.. even me wey be gal dey fear am.. (very kponkios) angry
Re: Ladies, 10 Tips On How To Seem More Approachable To Guys by IamLEGEND1: 6:33pm On May 17, 2015
بستمسسئبىةمطجغ تتسشؤشششض نجدىؤثبﻻ

لسشلترمككداقسحببصصصقلﻻ ةكجلسصضضاحج ؤءصثتما
Re: Ladies, 10 Tips On How To Seem More Approachable To Guys by jejemanito: 6:34pm On May 17, 2015
naijaboiy:
Op please tell them.

[b]Please girls always learn to smile and be jovial. If not for anything at least for jesus.

[/b]
wicked cheesy
Re: Ladies, 10 Tips On How To Seem More Approachable To Guys by jejemanito: 6:38pm On May 17, 2015
Flashh:
Don't beg for recharge card before you can be able to call. undecided
and they should not flash after being sent airtime undecided
Re: Ladies, 10 Tips On How To Seem More Approachable To Guys by naijaboiy: 6:52pm On May 17, 2015
tohpahz:

Lolzzz. U are hilarious.
grin
Re: Ladies, 10 Tips On How To Seem More Approachable To Guys by naijaboiy: 6:54pm On May 17, 2015
SleekyP:
cc: lalasticlala cool
For taking the first to comment space this thread no go make FP angry
Re: Ladies, 10 Tips On How To Seem More Approachable To Guys by naijaboiy: 6:55pm On May 17, 2015
jejemanito:
wicked cheesy
Na wetin dem need bros cheesy
Re: Ladies, 10 Tips On How To Seem More Approachable To Guys by Flashh: 7:01pm On May 17, 2015
jejemanito:
and they should not flash after being sent airtime undecided
U are right! cheesy
Re: Ladies, 10 Tips On How To Seem More Approachable To Guys by naijaboiy: 7:01pm On May 17, 2015
Gbaghan:
Re: Ladies, 10 Tips On How To Seem More Approachable To Guys by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 17, 2015
mtcheeeeeewwww.

who get time sef. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, 10 Tips On How To Seem More Approachable To Guys by McEwen(m): 7:10pm On May 17, 2015
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Helen Paul Vs Gordons Faceoff A Case Study For Men [must Read] / Happy Birthday To Oyind17 / My Boss' Crush Is In Love With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.