Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

BREAKINGNEWS! Akpabio’s Sneak Visit To Buhari Ends In Disgrace - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKINGNEWS! Akpabio’s Sneak Visit To Buhari Ends In Disgrace (5616 Views)

Jonathan’s PDP Peace Meeting Ends In Disarray / Jubilation As Buhari Ends Recession, Blows Hot, Releases 5 Points Agenda / President Buhari Ends Five-day Vacation, Returns To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKINGNEWS! Akpabio’s Sneak Visit To Buhari Ends In Disgrace by blog4all(m): 5:43pm On May 17, 2015
Last week Governor Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom State, with Udom Emmanuel in tow, showed up unannounced, uninvited in the living room of the President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari. The Nicodemus-type night call happened in the home of the President-elect on Aso Drive, not in his official residence, which is the Defence House, near the Transcorp Hillton.

An eye witness to the humiliating experience for Akpabio and his tag-on impostor, Udom, said Buhari was shocked when he walked into his living room and found Governor Akpabio and Udom waiting to see him.

The governor snapped into attention, greeted the incoming Commander-in-Chief and introduced Udom. But the President-elect was not amused. After a listless response, he told Governor Akpabio that he was tired for the day ....read More @ http://www.thekillerpunch.com/breakingnews-akpabios-sneak-visit-to-buhari-ends-in-disgrace/

1 Like

Re: BREAKINGNEWS! Akpabio’s Sneak Visit To Buhari Ends In Disgrace by limolalikamaila: 5:45pm On May 17, 2015
?

1 Like

Re: BREAKINGNEWS! Akpabio’s Sneak Visit To Buhari Ends In Disgrace by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 17, 2015
If you post below me... You are a goat!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKINGNEWS! Akpabio’s Sneak Visit To Buhari Ends In Disgrace by Mogidi: 5:46pm On May 17, 2015
Buhari was shocked when he walked into his living room and found Governor Akpabio and Udom waiting to see him.

The @OP would make a great story teller, stop wasting your talent here on Nairaland, write a book.

10 Likes

Re: BREAKINGNEWS! Akpabio’s Sneak Visit To Buhari Ends In Disgrace by BlackTechnology: 5:46pm On May 17, 2015
Hungry author

Fake News. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKINGNEWS! Akpabio’s Sneak Visit To Buhari Ends In Disgrace by papaejima1: 5:50pm On May 17, 2015
Gbaghan:
If I post above you... I am a goat!

Congrats

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKINGNEWS! Akpabio’s Sneak Visit To Buhari Ends In Disgrace by papaejima1: 5:51pm On May 17, 2015
Wow, OP you can lie oo.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKINGNEWS! Akpabio’s Sneak Visit To Buhari Ends In Disgrace by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 17, 2015
papaejima1:

Congrats
shuuuuuuu... Who con be this again na? *complaint* if i ring this bell for your head en... In short take am *gbagam...*!

4 Likes

Re: BREAKINGNEWS! Akpabio’s Sneak Visit To Buhari Ends In Disgrace by Khd95(m): 6:01pm On May 17, 2015
B it lie or not tins like dis r bound 2 happen in nigeria's political landscape...
Meanwhile *sips my vodka + tomatoe juice

1 Like

Re: BREAKINGNEWS! Akpabio’s Sneak Visit To Buhari Ends In Disgrace by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 17, 2015
this islamic party heee

akpabio don't kiss azz ,you got it ?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKINGNEWS! Akpabio’s Sneak Visit To Buhari Ends In Disgrace by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 17, 2015
fake news everywhere...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKINGNEWS! Akpabio’s Sneak Visit To Buhari Ends In Disgrace by FLAWLES(f): 6:20pm On May 17, 2015
VOTE FOR BRAIN AND BEAUTY TOMORROW @ THE ROMANCE SECTION; VOTE TOHPAHZ AS MISS NAIRALAND; GOD BLESS U AS YOU DO

2 Likes

Re: BREAKINGNEWS! Akpabio’s Sneak Visit To Buhari Ends In Disgrace by Chigold101(m): 6:35pm On May 17, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

this islamic party heee

akpabio don't kiss azz ,you got it ?
make you no believe this fake news oh...

1 Like

Re: BREAKINGNEWS! Akpabio’s Sneak Visit To Buhari Ends In Disgrace by realtestament(m): 6:36pm On May 17, 2015
U can lie 4 NL cheesy

1 Like

Re: BREAKINGNEWS! Akpabio’s Sneak Visit To Buhari Ends In Disgrace by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 17, 2015
Chigold101:
make you no believe this fake news oh...

i believe you .

akpabio is a real biafran .

1 Like

Re: BREAKINGNEWS! Akpabio’s Sneak Visit To Buhari Ends In Disgrace by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 17, 2015
h
Re: BREAKINGNEWS! Akpabio’s Sneak Visit To Buhari Ends In Disgrace by frankyychiji(f): 7:31pm On May 17, 2015
Op please take this to the jokes section. Dry joke though.
Re: BREAKINGNEWS! Akpabio’s Sneak Visit To Buhari Ends In Disgrace by omenka(m): 8:02pm On May 17, 2015
I don't do gossips. smiley

1 Like

Re: BREAKINGNEWS! Akpabio’s Sneak Visit To Buhari Ends In Disgrace by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 17, 2015
uh c super story so a whole President elect does not have aids who can tell him he has a visitor in d living room

besides how Z d news *breaking *

2 Likes

Re: BREAKINGNEWS! Akpabio’s Sneak Visit To Buhari Ends In Disgrace by majalisa(m): 8:16pm On May 17, 2015
FLAWLES:
VOTE FOR BRAIN AND BEAUTY TOMORROW @ THE ROMANCE SECTION; VOTE TOHPAHZ AS MISS NAIRALAND; GOD BLESS U AS YOU DO
i will rather vote for character

2 Likes

Re: BREAKINGNEWS! Akpabio’s Sneak Visit To Buhari Ends In Disgrace by feldido(m): 8:26pm On May 17, 2015
Why u too de lie like dis?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKINGNEWS! Akpabio’s Sneak Visit To Buhari Ends In Disgrace by cozy7(m): 8:29pm On May 17, 2015
Shameless pple, here they go again!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKINGNEWS! Akpabio’s Sneak Visit To Buhari Ends In Disgrace by Jaypea98: 8:34pm On May 17, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

i believe you .

He is a Niger Deltan not a boafran. Got it?

1 Like

Re: BREAKINGNEWS! Akpabio’s Sneak Visit To Buhari Ends In Disgrace by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 17, 2015
Ayanma! Good ridiance to bad rubbish

2 Likes

Re: BREAKINGNEWS! Akpabio’s Sneak Visit To Buhari Ends In Disgrace by bofoy(m): 8:48pm On May 17, 2015
LIES EVERYWHERE . Why is it not in the news papers ? Lair Muhammad

2 Likes

Re: BREAKINGNEWS! Akpabio’s Sneak Visit To Buhari Ends In Disgrace by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 17, 2015

1 Like

Re: BREAKINGNEWS! Akpabio’s Sneak Visit To Buhari Ends In Disgrace by Chigold101(m): 9:16pm On May 17, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

i believe you .

you are on point. And beside standing by GEJ was not a mistake to anybody from Lower Niger or Biafran Land.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKINGNEWS! Akpabio’s Sneak Visit To Buhari Ends In Disgrace by baruwainfo: 9:35pm On May 17, 2015
Gbaghan:
If you post below me... You are a goat!
. U need a pyschiatrist

1 Like

Re: BREAKINGNEWS! Akpabio’s Sneak Visit To Buhari Ends In Disgrace by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 17, 2015
GMB is necessarily smarter. This is how gullible attention - seeking politicians penetrated GEJ and ruined his administration.
Now they have abandoned GEJ as he licks his wound.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKINGNEWS! Akpabio’s Sneak Visit To Buhari Ends In Disgrace by gebest: 9:51pm On May 17, 2015
this op can lie!!!

1 Like

Re: BREAKINGNEWS! Akpabio’s Sneak Visit To Buhari Ends In Disgrace by Kbraims(m): 11:13pm On May 17, 2015
Is dis realy true? Nairaland una don com again!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Response To Dele Momodu: My Thoughts... / This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB / Dino Melaye Mocks APC Congresses That Produced 72 State Chairmen Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.