Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB (5605 Views)

I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP / 2019: Let’s Unite To Defeat Buhari – Kwankwaso To Saraki, Atiku, Others / What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB by Afam4eva(m): 11:20am On Sep 13, 2017
I've been following the back and forth between the Nigerian government and the Indegenous People of Biafra and as much as we try to pass of majority of IPOB members as illiterates, the tactics deiced by their leader, is one that should be studied in schools as a way to fight for a course.

So, Nnamdi Kanu started his radio Biafra by making hate comments, even though considered bad by majority of Nigerians, he wasn't committing any crime as far as i know. I think that was why when he came into Nigeria, they couldn't arrest him because of the hate speeches because it would have sounded so weak an argument to warrant his arrest, so they made up the issue of him bringing in weapons, which was a more germane excuse to arrest him even though we all know it wasn't true but that did not stop the government from keeping him in detention for almost one year. The government knew they were losing especially after the courts granted him bail on several occasions which were not heeded by the powers that be.

Eventually, he was granted bail with very stringent and impossible clauses in a bid to quench the fire. It didn't work because Nnamdi Kanu flouted his bail conditions. They could have easily ordered for his re-arrest for daring to flout his bail conditions but they knew they really didn't have any cogent reason for the re-arrest because they had already flouted the law when they refused to release him initially.

Owing to Nnamdi Kanu's freedom, IPOB has become more assertive than ever before, with more members joining their ranks and the movements keeps gaining grounds as the day goes by. Now, the FG becamse worried and were thinking of a way to defeat this people since they have refused to carry guns or be violent. The best way they thought was to provoke them to carrying guns.

yes, you heard me. The federal government of Nigerians wants to provoke IPOB members to the point that they will carry guns and that would be a perfect excuse for the Nigerian army to declare them a terror group and sniff the life out of them and their movement.

My advise to IPOB is to keep their cool despite the provocations because when you're dead, there's be nobody fighting for the Biafra.

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB by Dreambeat: 11:27am On Sep 13, 2017
Afam4eva:
I've been following the back and forth between the Nigerian government and the Indegenous People of Biafra and as much as we try to pass of majority of IPOB members as illiterates, the tactics deiced by their leader, is one that should be studied in schools as a way to fight for a course.

So, Nnamdi Kanu started his radio Biafra by making hate comments, even though considered bad by majority of Nigerians, he wasn't committing any crime as far as i know. I think that was why when he came into Nigeria, they couldn't arrest him because of the hate speeches because it would have sounded so weak an argument to warrant his arrest, so they made up the issue of him bringing in weapons, which was a more germane excuse to arrest him even though we all know it wasn't true but that did not stop the government from keeping him in detention for almost one year. The government knew they were losing especially after the courts granted him bail on several occasions which were not heeded by the powers that be.

Eventually, he was granted bail with very stringent and impossible clauses in a bid to quench the fire. It didn't work because Nnamdi Kanu flouted his bail conditions. They could have easily ordered for his re-arrest for daring to flout his bail conditions but they knew they really didn't have any cogent reason for the re-arrest because they had already flouted the law when they refused to release him initially.

Owing to Nnamdi Kanu's freedom, IPOB has become more assertive than ever before, with more members joining their ranks and the movements keeps gaining grounds as the day goes by. Now, the FG becamse worried and were thinking of a way to defeat this people since they have refused to carry guns or be violent. The best way they thought was to provoke them to carrying guns.

yes, you heard me. The federal government of Nigerians wants to provoke IPOB members to the point that they will carry guns and that would be a perfect excuse for the Nigerian army to declare them a terror group and sniff the life out of them and their movement.

My advise to IPOB is to keep their cool despite the provocations because when you're dead, there's be nobody fighting for the Biafra.
And you think they can sniff the life out of them that easily.You must be living in the stone age.Some of you just think that the way war was fought in the 60s will be the same way it would be fought in 2017 and beyond.You will all get a rude awakening.Whoever is pushing the military to start this assault on Igbos should think twice because the aftermath will consume EVERYBODY,and ofcourse that will be the end of Nigeria.You can't continue a mission of ethnic cleansing and expect them not to fight back one day.The Igbos will definitely fight back if this is not checked.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:38am On Sep 13, 2017
Dreambeat:
And you think they can sniff the life out of them that easily.You must be living in the stone age.Some of you just think that the way war was fought in the 60s will be the same way it would be fought in 2017 and beyond.You will all get a rude awakening.Whoever is pushing the military to start this assault on Igbos should think twice because the aftermath will consume EVERYBODY,and ofcourse that will be the end of Nigeria.You can't continue a mission of ethnic cleansing and expect them not to fight back one day.The Igbos will definitely fight back if this is not checked.
How do you read and understand?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:44am On Sep 13, 2017
I blame Buhari for where we are today. As a rational thinking human being I see nothing wrong with any human being asking for freedom. The only thing wrong with Kanu's approach is insult and I think it is logical.

If we were a country of highly civilised beings who listen to reason, using insults to achieve anything wouldn't have been necessary. It is like ASUU going on strike. The homofabers in govt do not understand a peaceful language.
The insult is wrong too.

The method is bad but it is logical. And Buhari was an embodiment of such crudity of the Nigerian state. Somebody like Osinbanjo would have handled the whole thing in a smarter way. We employed a 7th century mind to resolve a 21st century problem.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB by Dreambeat: 11:45am On Sep 13, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
How do you read and understand?
Mr,I consider the phrase 'sniff the life out of them and their movement' derogatory,hence my reaction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:46am On Sep 13, 2017
Abagworo:
I just want Kanu killed that's all. His followers were misled
Killed? For what crime exactly? And you think killing him will give you peace? I just hope the people up there do not have such shallow mindset.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 13, 2017
most ipob are zombies, but then Nigerian government should called off operation eke dance immediately.... is causing more harm...... In as much we fight each other here, Nigeria is still big enough to contain all of us. Brutality is never the way to win a battle

2 Likes

Re: This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:48am On Sep 13, 2017
Re: This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB by paschu: 11:53am On Sep 13, 2017
As long as folks like you are still alive this country will remain a joke.

Fortunately, none of you blood sucking demons would be alive to witness Kanu's death.

And even after he leaves the scene, the ideology will simply pass on to the next generation.

Thanks to idiotic and hateful old and wasted bigots like you who see oppression, coldblooded murder and injustices as noble acts.

Abagworo:

18 Likes

Re: This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB by ottohan: 11:59am On Sep 13, 2017
Abagworo:
just lyk the way ur enemies want u and your family to be killed becos ur friends where misled!!!

perv!!
Do u think u can u can solve problems by just killing people??

16 Likes

Re: This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB by Abagworo(m): 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2017
paschu:
As long as folks like you are still alive this country will remain a joke.

Fortunately, none of you blood sucking demons would be alive to witness Kanu's death.

And even after he leaves the scene, the ideology will simply pass on to the next generation.

Thanks to idiotic and hateful old and wasted bigots like you who see oppression, coldblooded murder and injustices as noble acts.

That's my opinion in order to save millions of innocent Igbos he should be sacrificed. If I lose anyone in the North to his incitements I won't hesitate to carry it out personally.

7 Likes

Re: This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB by akulaxx: 12:02pm On Sep 13, 2017
Abagworo:

yes they are illiterates asking the literates to conduct referendum like other civilized literate world

but the answer from the so called educated literates who voted an illiterate to preside over them is NO

aluta continua

15 Likes

Re: This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB by Nemesis1: 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
You skipped that part where he went to solicit for weapons to fight Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB by SarkinYarki: 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
This is what you get when you elect a man with the IQ of a flea and the bigoted heart of a thousand desert scorpions to power ..Buhari poor thought process can only deliver Negative results and Nigerian have to start think of a future without him is this union is to last any further

10 Likes

Re: This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB by Afam4eva(m): 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2017
Nemesis1:
How is soliciting and having weapons the same thing.

6 Likes

Re: This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB by 4direct: 12:09pm On Sep 13, 2017
Abagworo:

Go and kill him

6 Likes

Re: This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB by Whyem15: 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2017
A lot of groups are fighting to secede from their parents countries all over the world. Even in U.S We have Texas, Alaska and carlifornia fighting for Secession. The international community neither support nor discourage it. And the laws of most countries is against it.

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB by maclatunji: 12:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
OP does not consider incitement and operation of an illegal radio station illegal and he wants to be taken serious as an analyst.

Probably in the land of the ignorant.

If you cannot understand basic laws and how they apply to citizens, you should not bother with public commentary and analysis.

8 Likes

Re: This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:17pm On Sep 13, 2017
Abagworo:
And you think you would live to enjoy life with ur bmc pay if that happens?

4 Likes

Re: This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:17pm On Sep 13, 2017
Abagworo:

That's my opinion in order to save millions of innocent Igbos he should be sacrificed. If I lose anyone in the North to his incitements I won't hesitate to carry it out personally.
I don't know how old you are but you are sound like a little naive boy under 20. Killing Nnamdi Kanu is the worst thing anyone can do at this point. You are too emotional to win any peace.

You think when Israel's Prime Minister mentioned Biafra and Cambodia, etc, Mossad had no eyes there already? If there's one thing that will destroy this country faster, it will be the murder of Nnamdi Kanu.

10 Likes

Re: This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB by Afam4eva(m): 12:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
maclatunji:
OP does not consider incitement and operation of an illegal radio station illegal and he wants to be taken serious as an analyst.

Probably in the land of the ignorant.

If you cannot understand basic laws and how they apply to citizens, you should not bother with public commentary and analysis.
I'm willing to give you the opportunity to redeem yourself. You can start by stating that exact laws that Nnamdi Kanu has broken.

8 Likes

Re: This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB by Anticabal: 12:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
Nemesis1:

You presented the so-called video in court as 'Exhibit A1' and it was thrown out for lack of merit. You need to catch him with the guns first . Find another evidence bro.

8 Likes

Re: This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB by Nemesis1: 12:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
Afam4eva:

How is soliciting and having weapons the same thing.

It means they are gearing up for war and that's the solicitation caught on camera, who do you think owns the shotguns discovered in Lagos ports?

That's three times already, first during Presidential elections, then when Buhari was sworn in and now

And yes it was linked to people of Ibo origin, funny it was swept under the carpet

4 Likes

Re: This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB by Nemesis1: 12:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
Anticabal:

You presented the so-called video in court as 'Exhibit A1' and it was thrown out for lack of merit. You need to catch him with the guns first . Find another evidence bro.

It was thrown out?

OK

You expect a sovereign country to wait till terrorists import weapons to cause havoc? Have any idea how many people were visited / arrested by CIA, FBI for issuing death threats against US President?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_threats_against_Barack_Obama

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States#Incidents

Why didn't they wait till the attempt on life of the president?

Nobody has the right to solicit for weapons within or outside the nation with the intend to wreck havoc

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB by Anticabal: 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2017
Nemesis1:

[s]

It means they are gearing up for war and that's the solicitation caught on camera, who do you think owns the shotguns discovered in Lagos ports?

That's three times already, first during Presidential elections, then when Buhari was sworn in and now

And yes it was linked to people of Ibo origin, funny it was swept under the carpet [/s]

Is that what you were taught in Law school? These illiterate zombies funny sha!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB by blockchainz(f): 12:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
Dreambeat:
Na mouth, iboes mouth too much. Wey the soldiers, wey the arms, Niger delta is not Biafra,their rag tag army will be scattered in no time, Nnamdi Kanu has entered trap with his big mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are So Many Nigerian Youths So Useless? / SHOCKING: Very Serious Warning To Igbos, Yorubas, All Southerners And Christians / Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, 1988 - 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.