Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Oshiomhole- I Can Do What Young People Do- Runs 10km 24 Hrs After Wedding - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole- I Can Do What Young People Do- Runs 10km 24 Hrs After Wedding (354 Views)

Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It / Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy / 'I Am Capable & Strong To Do What Young People Do' - Gov Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole- I Can Do What Young People Do- Runs 10km 24 Hrs After Wedding by blog4all(m): 6:33pm On May 17, 2015
Barely 24 hours after he wedded former Miss Lara Fortes, Edo state governor, Adams Oshiomhole, yesterday participated in the annual 10 kilometers Okpekpe road race.

The governor, who completed the 10 kilometer race under the VIP section, was joined by Chief Mike Ozekhome, Chief Oseni Elamah, Nollywood artistes and other dignitaries.

In his speech after the race, Oshiomhole said he worked very hard to ensure he emerged winner of the race.

More @ http://www.thekillerpunch.com/oshiomhole-i-can-do-what-young-people-do-runs-10km-24-hrs-after-wedding/
Re: Oshiomhole- I Can Do What Young People Do- Runs 10km 24 Hrs After Wedding by Acekidc4(m): 6:34pm On May 17, 2015

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole- I Can Do What Young People Do- Runs 10km 24 Hrs After Wedding by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 17, 2015
Oshio... Should go and sleep!

The poster above ^^^ is a fool!

If you post below me, you are a goat!

And if you quote me, i will kill you!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole- I Can Do What Young People Do- Runs 10km 24 Hrs After Wedding by PapiWata: 6:43pm On May 17, 2015
A middle aged woman, noting her husband's general lack of interest in her womanly charms, commented that he never looked at her any more the way he did back when she was 19 years old.

To which her husband replied " Oh if you were 19 years old today, I'd look at you that way now."

Getting back on topic, our man Osiomole is a man of exquisite good taste in women, to have picked that absolutely gorgeous woman to marry, and, by running in a 10 kilometer marathon race shortly after his no doubt vigorous wedding night, His Excellency Oshiomole is serving notice that even as a 60-year old, he is more than capable of servicing his new wife in a robust and commanding manner that will erase all doubts she may have harbored earlier about the good governor's ability to rise to the occasion and go above and beyond the call of matrimonial duty in the couple's boudoir.

You's da man, Guvor. You go 'head and TAG that fine, fine Cape Verde asz like its your last day alive, or until steam is generated during the act, whichever comes first.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole- I Can Do What Young People Do- Runs 10km 24 Hrs After Wedding by stanech: 6:47pm On May 17, 2015
osho please give it up

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Muric’s Agenda For Buhari Administration: Review Last Minute Projects, Appoin / Judge Grants Acquittal Of Contempt Indictment Against Evolution Foe Kent Hovind / See The Political Remix Lyrics Of The 'share A Coca Cola' Advert Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.