Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Accepted number Of Days You Can Wear Your Pant And Bra Before Washing Them!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Accepted number Of Days You Can Wear Your Pant And Bra Before Washing Them!!! (3282 Views)

Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey / Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants / “my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Accepted number Of Days You Can Wear Your Pant And Bra Before Washing Them!!! by Nobody: 6:11am On May 19, 2015
jayedu108:
Why people do wat pls?

Make comments with so much vulgar language. Not platform for interaction. The basis for discussion is made of no effect and smart discussions and made to look like they are a mess because someone won't reply maturely. Most people here show traits of not be learned enough to know what's the etiquette of proper communication. But of course It expected and so I salute the people that have seen me as a stupid person. They are just one of them....... And I won't get into a brawl with anyone.

N:B....I just replied this post I have no intention of quoting the person(s) I replied earlier so please ignore this post. And let me have peace.

Good morning bro
Re: Accepted number Of Days You Can Wear Your Pant And Bra Before Washing Them!!! by jayedu108: 7:07pm On May 29, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marriage Is Not For Small Boys!!! / Why Do Poor People Give Birth To Multiple Children? / Why (married) Women Cheat: A Married Man Goes Undercover On Ashley Madison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.