Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony (44598 Views)

Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends / James Ibori Dancing At His Thanksgiving Service (Video) / Obasanjo During His Thanksgiving Service Shortly After He Left Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony by Ralphlauren(m): 3:44pm On May 18, 2015
Princessonelove:

She's their daughter, they've been responsible for her since she was a toddler. she lived with them at the government house in bayelsa.when we were in secondary school, Goodluck drives her to school himself and she calls him daddy.
He and his wife are her parents. They gave her out in marriage and when she gives birth her child is going to be announced as GEJ and PEJ 1st grandchild.

famzer alert grin grin grin

it doesnt change the fact that she is adopted.

there is no shame in adopting a child. i dont understand why people are taking my comment personal

her maiden name is not even 'jonathan' neither was she featured in the 'official family potrait'.

https://www.nairaland.com/678384/pictures-president-goodluck-jonathan-family

1 Like

Re: Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony by money121(m): 3:44pm On May 18, 2015
sharon763:
Gud buh she no con fyn again.....

but she no fine before now...
Abi u no knw her ni??
Re: Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony by jackima: 3:49pm On May 18, 2015
Safe delivery
Re: Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony by chronique(m): 4:04pm On May 18, 2015
Are you sure you are actually a lady? As a lady,you should know that women lose their beauty and shape when they get pregnant,due to the increase in size of their body structure. Theyy tend to add excess weight.
CR77:
Wats heavy here

I think say they talk say women way dey pregnant dey fine

Me no come understand her own oo

Wish her safe delivery
Re: Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony by orobs93(m): 4:04pm On May 18, 2015
I thought I was suppose to see faith jonathan
Re: Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony by nickyvil: 4:04pm On May 18, 2015
Safe delivery
Re: Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony by estheremma(f): 4:04pm On May 18, 2015
why are African so backwards,why are u guys stressing on d fact that they are not biological?did they create their circumstance?is adoption not legal?pls stop this.u would be suprised at d cadre of people saying this rubbish.giving birth to a child dosent make u d best mother/father.i have seen people treat their adopted kids better than some parents.rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony by CR77(f): 4:11pm On May 18, 2015
lol not everybody
chronique:
Are you sure you are actually a lady? As a lady,you should know that women lose their beauty and shape when they get pregnant,due to the increase in size of their body structure. Theyy tend to add excess weight.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony by M4gunners: 5:07pm On May 18, 2015
CR77:
Good point from you but i am not ur brother but sister
Noted Sister.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony by Lilimax(f): 5:16pm On May 18, 2015
Ralphlauren:
she is his ADOPTED daughter !!!!

which means no be him or PEJ born am undecided
Re: Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony by Lilimax(f): 5:16pm On May 18, 2015
Ralphlauren:
she is his ADOPTED daughter !!!!

which means no be him or PEJ born am undecided

Elenu... sad
Re: Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony by oweman: 5:27pm On May 18, 2015
zopaks:
....so quick smiley

she was already.pregnant before the packaging. !
Re: Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony by tpiander: 5:29pm On May 18, 2015
is she going to have the first baby post handover (post Aso Rock).

that's a new chapter/new generation.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony by Lordave: 5:41pm On May 18, 2015
Guyman02:

You see your life. She is the presidents daughter, even if they picked her from gutter. brainless. Clueless is overused you hediot!
You dey craze
Re: Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony by Lordave: 5:44pm On May 18, 2015
chynergy1:
[/b]

it's a pity many are yet to come to terms with adoption in our world.
[b]where was it written in the original post that she was adopted?
Re: Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony by breadandtea(f): 5:44pm On May 18, 2015
I remember when she did her wedding, some miscreants like egift were dashing her by-force pregnancy!
Re: Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony by CR77(f): 6:49pm On May 18, 2015
Ok oo have a blessed evening
M4gunners:
Noted Sister.

1 Like

Re: Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony by Immaangel(f): 7:17pm On May 18, 2015
zopaks:
....so quick smiley
How much for just 1 cos I need only 1 for myself
Re: Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony by tpiander: 8:18pm On May 18, 2015
She looks very beautiful, safe delivery.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony by Akinrogun(m): 8:25pm On May 18, 2015
Lordave:
Thought he had only one child

Never been so clueless about my president like this before angry

sorry Bro.....d level of cluelessness in d air is toxic and mind-boggling......there will b nationwide immunization commencing 29th, May.....2015.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony by dbest01: 12:25am On May 19, 2015
Aww!
Safe delivery

1 Like

Re: Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony by walozanga(m): 7:13am On May 19, 2015
Bonapart:
And so?? Na wa for front page news

If u dont like the news , why comment? Jealousy go kill u. Bad belle

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Does Not Know What Is Green Energy- Atiku Mocks LP Candidate / Ogun State At 40: List Of Dignitaries From Ogun / INEC Hasn't Officially Announced Election Postponement Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.