Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,904 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony (44593 Views)

Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends / James Ibori Dancing At His Thanksgiving Service (Video) / Obasanjo During His Thanksgiving Service Shortly After He Left Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony by abdulskulboy(m): 2:06pm On May 18, 2015
k
Re: Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony by bebe2(f): 2:06pm On May 18, 2015
grin grin grin..

and those bloody bloggers ruined her wedding pics with dat

fake pregnany,

shedon dey wor wor, only a year into marraige grin

wishing her a safe delivery x
Re: Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony by frisky2good(m): 2:06pm On May 18, 2015
YES

Ralphlauren:
she is his ADOPTED daughter !!!!

which means no be him or PEJ born am undecided
Re: Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 18, 2015
So a daughter of our president had unprotected sex? what will a daughter of a common do, chai!!! children of nowadays

Nawa ooo.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony by shammah1(m): 2:07pm On May 18, 2015
Ok
Re: Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony by damiloladuke: 2:07pm On May 18, 2015
ok
Re: Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony by Ujupsy: 2:08pm On May 18, 2015
Mr president will soon a grand father

1 Like

Re: Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony by maggilove(f): 2:09pm On May 18, 2015
Thank God for her.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 18, 2015
simplynola:
What's heavy in the pregnancy? Tot i would see a drop-down tummy.

She is wearing a flowing dress...plus..look at her face. It looks ''funny''. That is called melasma...or the pregnancy mask seen in many pregnant women....one that I have seen many times in my job.

1 Like

Re: Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony by BabaO2: 2:09pm On May 18, 2015
Hmm, she soo much look like her dad and mother all-together
Re: Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 18, 2015
papawemba:
So a daughter of our president had unprotected sex?

Nawa ooo.

She got married over a year ago, son.

2 Likes

Re: Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony by Johnpaul09(m): 2:11pm On May 18, 2015
I was expecting to see something too heavy here. Anyway, thanks to the active device of the husband. Wishing her safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony by delishpot: 2:16pm On May 18, 2015
Its well. She go born am safely o.

1 Like

Re: Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony by Mariojane(f): 2:19pm On May 18, 2015
Princessonelove:

She's their daughter, they've been responsible for her since she was a toddler. she lived with them at the government house in bayelsa.when we were in secondary school, Goodluck drives her to school himself and she calls him daddy.
He and his wife are her parents. They gave her out in marriage and when she gives birth her child is going to be announced as GEJ and PEJ 1st grandchild.
i like you but u should not have bother yourself to explain somethings to some mofos. because they know the truth but they choose to ignore it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony by fpeter(f): 2:20pm On May 18, 2015
nice
Re: Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony by pretty050(f): 2:21pm On May 18, 2015
kestolove95:
Adopted dota u mean?
does it really matter?? They are her parent . Biological or not

5 Likes

Re: Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony by ElFenomeno1: 2:21pm On May 18, 2015
pretty050:
does it really matter?? They are her parent . Biological or not

I tire for some NL'ers!

1 Like

Re: Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony by nwafuluozoh: 2:25pm On May 18, 2015
She go born in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony by trapangels: 2:33pm On May 18, 2015
Weather adopted or nt, she is his daughter. Its ppl like u guys, dt makes adoption hard in dis country, cus u wuld make d person feel out of place. I wish her save delivery jare.

2 Likes

Re: Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony by M4gunners: 2:44pm On May 18, 2015
CR77:
Wats heavy here

I think say they talk say women dey fine if dem dey pregnant

Me no come understand her own oo

Wish her safe delivery
The revise is the case here my brother. Automatically she is having a baby boy,because i also had when women is pregnant for male child they look more ugly as for female child
Re: Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony by CR77(f): 2:48pm On May 18, 2015
Good point from you but i am not ur brother but sister
M4gunners:
The revise is the case here my brother. Automatically she is having a baby boy,because i also had when women is pregnant for male child they look more ugly as for female child

1 Like

Re: Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony by okirewaju(f): 2:50pm On May 18, 2015
Awwww see how fat her face looks #MotherHoodRocks
Re: Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony by precisionindepth: 3:08pm On May 18, 2015
CR77:
Wats heavy here

I think say they talk say women way dey pregnant dey fine

Me no come understand her own oo

Wish her safe delivery
my exact tot....I had to check and recheck both pictures again to confirm it truly her
Re: Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony by Ninapha(f): 3:12pm On May 18, 2015
kestolove95:
Adopted dota u mean?

u wey no be adopted, how many pple know ur surname even in ur village?

Na jealousy dey worry una big head . Una dey there adopted daughter do presidential wedding una no do, her matter dey enter FP, una dey comment, kai shior for poverty wey don affect some pple brain.

Insult mode activated. HOhaa

2 Likes

Re: Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony by Guyman02: 3:14pm On May 18, 2015
Ralphlauren:
she is his ADOPTED daughter !!!!

which means no be him or PEJ born am undecided

Hediot without occur. Who ask you? Aproko manager.
If somebody declares an adopted, step child, foster child his son or daughter, who are you to say otherwise? Thats how people like you create problems for others with your lousy mouth.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony by Guyman02: 3:18pm On May 18, 2015
Lordave:
Thought he had only one child

Never been so clueless about my president like this before angry

You see your life. She is the presidents daughter, even if they picked her from gutter. brainless. Clueless is overused you hediot!
Re: Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony by luvinhubby(m): 3:21pm On May 18, 2015
Princessonelove:

She's their daughter, they've been responsible for her since she was a toddler. she lived with them at the government house in bayelsa.when we were in secondary school, Goodluck drives her to school himself and she calls him daddy.
He and his wife are her parents. They gave her out in marriage and when she gives birth her child is going to be announced as GEJ and PEJ 1st grandchild.
God bless you too much & one.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 18, 2015
papawemba:
So a daughter of our president had unprotected sex? what will a daughter of a common do, chai!!! children of nowadays
Nawa ooo.
Papawemba wetin happen na?
Re: Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony by mimiy05: 3:25pm On May 18, 2015
papawemba:

Nawa ooo.
what's this one saying
Re: Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony by prettydiva01(f): 3:25pm On May 18, 2015
zopaks:
....so quick smiley
Pls how do I get it
Re: Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony by mashodehammer: 3:27pm On May 18, 2015
ok make she excorts Baba over-cool comot for Aso rock

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Opunimi Akinkugbe: Buhari Gives Ondo Ambassador Slot To Rivers Indigene / Oriental Hotel: You Lied - Olanrewaju Tackles Tinubu’s Campaign Team / Saleh Abdu Lukat Weds Nana Asmau Mukhtar Shagari - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.