Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

List Of Uncommon Things You Do With Your Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Uncommon Things You Do With Your Partner (2883 Views)

55 Uncommon Internet Chat Acronyms And Its Meaning / What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? / 21 Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Would Make Any Girl Melt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Uncommon Things You Do With Your Partner by JUNIT1(m): 2:25pm On May 18, 2015
HI All

Please share all the uncommon things that you do with your partner;

Mine are as below;

1) Eating from the same plate
2) Clearing snut out of her nose
Re: List Of Uncommon Things You Do With Your Partner by Aitee1: 2:28pm On May 18, 2015
undecided
Re: List Of Uncommon Things You Do With Your Partner by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 18, 2015
Painting his fingernails
Re: List Of Uncommon Things You Do With Your Partner by JUNIT1(m): 2:40pm On May 18, 2015
MzNelly:
Painting his fingernails

LOOOOOOOL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, REALLYY
Re: List Of Uncommon Things You Do With Your Partner by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 18, 2015
JUNIT1:

LOOOOOOOL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, REALLYY

Yeah cheesy

1 Like

Re: List Of Uncommon Things You Do With Your Partner by JUNIT1(m): 2:48pm On May 18, 2015
MzNelly:

Yeah cheesy

Wow lol, and he goes out in public with it, or it stays at home?
Re: List Of Uncommon Things You Do With Your Partner by Dotwillis1(m): 2:50pm On May 18, 2015
They. Aint Uncommon
Re: List Of Uncommon Things You Do With Your Partner by JUNIT1(m): 2:51pm On May 18, 2015
Dotwillis1:
They. Aint Uncommon

Do you have any uncommon things then, or you only do common things because you have common sense which is often not common grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: List Of Uncommon Things You Do With Your Partner by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 18, 2015
JUNIT1:

Wow lol, and he goes out in public with it, or it stays at home?

He takes it off.
It's not a big deal.
Re: List Of Uncommon Things You Do With Your Partner by dacool1(m): 3:02pm On May 18, 2015
Stab her with a very sharp knife
Re: List Of Uncommon Things You Do With Your Partner by Smhart1(f): 3:03pm On May 18, 2015
painted his lips red by robbing my lips on his and had him stay like that for the rest of the day
Re: List Of Uncommon Things You Do With Your Partner by JUNIT1(m): 3:08pm On May 18, 2015
Smhart1:
painted his lips red by robbing my lips on his and had him stay like that till the end of the day

Hahaha, very cute
Re: List Of Uncommon Things You Do With Your Partner by JUNIT1(m): 3:09pm On May 18, 2015
dacool1:
Stab her with a very sharp knife

Ok, thanks for your abusive input

1 Like

Re: List Of Uncommon Things You Do With Your Partner by JUNIT1(m): 3:09pm On May 18, 2015
MzNelly:

He takes it off.
It's not a big deal.

Lol cheesy okay
Re: List Of Uncommon Things You Do With Your Partner by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 3:18pm On May 18, 2015
Just look at her
Re: List Of Uncommon Things You Do With Your Partner by misspicy(f): 3:20pm On May 18, 2015
plaiting his hair for him,bt he doesnt take it outside he also plaits n loose ma hair.
Re: List Of Uncommon Things You Do With Your Partner by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 3:20pm On May 18, 2015
Loose her hair
Re: List Of Uncommon Things You Do With Your Partner by Fernandowski(m): 3:25pm On May 18, 2015
1. Playing basketball with her 2. Playing video games together
Re: List Of Uncommon Things You Do With Your Partner by timilehing(m): 4:00pm On May 18, 2015
Washing her undies grin grin

Na joke oo before people stoned me to death

Snapping with her (we snap like once in year, we have just 3 pictures together in 40 months)
Re: List Of Uncommon Things You Do With Your Partner by Emodeee: 4:14pm On May 18, 2015
MzNelly:
Painting his fingernails

na lie, she doesn't have a b.f. I'm her only toaster and very soon, i will fvck her.
Re: List Of Uncommon Things You Do With Your Partner by Jayjay0(m): 4:41pm On May 18, 2015
Breathing for her lipsrsealed
Re: List Of Uncommon Things You Do With Your Partner by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 18, 2015
Clean his dirty ear lipsrsealed
Re: List Of Uncommon Things You Do With Your Partner by Mprex(f): 5:01pm On May 18, 2015
wear him make up

wear his clothes

ask him to back me undecided

braid his hair

pick pimples on his back if any

shave his eye brow cheesy

i did these in the past sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Uncommon Things You Do With Your Partner by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 18, 2015
Calling him brother and kissing him down there. Lol.
Re: List Of Uncommon Things You Do With Your Partner by funlord(m): 7:20pm On May 18, 2015
grin pouring chocolate syrup all over her boobies and vagina and licking it all off!
Re: List Of Uncommon Things You Do With Your Partner by irishCream: 10:43pm On May 18, 2015
funlord:
grin pouring chocolate syrup all over her boobies and vagina and licking it all off!

That's suppose to be common in an healthy relationship nah undecided
Re: List Of Uncommon Things You Do With Your Partner by funlord(m): 11:47pm On May 18, 2015
irishCream:

grin
irishCream:

See U! Are u one the few that r freaky like that? Cuz naija girls can make mouth but always tend 2 dissapoint in the bedroom! Fact
Re: List Of Uncommon Things You Do With Your Partner by nanauju(f): 11:56pm On May 18, 2015
Wen he still had his hair in afro style, plaited it for him and he carried it for some time though he didn't carry it out sha
Re: List Of Uncommon Things You Do With Your Partner by JUNIT1(m): 8:40am On May 19, 2015
timilehing:
Washing her undies grin grin

Na joke oo before people stoned me to death

Snapping with her (we snap like once in year, we have just 3 pictures together in 40 months)

Hahahaha, you sure say na joke?
Re: List Of Uncommon Things You Do With Your Partner by JUNIT1(m): 8:41am On May 19, 2015
funlord:

Hahahahahah, this guy na dreamer
Re: List Of Uncommon Things You Do With Your Partner by JUNIT1(m): 8:41am On May 19, 2015
Mprex:
wear him make up

wear his clothes

ask him to back me undecided

braid his hair

pick pimples on his back if any

shave his eye brow cheesy

i did these in the past sha

Cute
Re: List Of Uncommon Things You Do With Your Partner by JUNIT1(m): 8:46am On May 19, 2015
Nneka123:
Clean his dirty ear lipsrsealed

grin grin grin gross, cant he cleaen it himself?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fellow 1minute Men / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment / Pussy Myths..... Add Yours, Don't Stop.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.