Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Osoba, Daniel Set To Join APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osoba, Daniel Set To Join APC (18231 Views)

Ogun 2019 Governorship Tears Amosun, Osoba & Tinubu Apart - Daily Trust / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC / Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osoba, Daniel Set To Join APC by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 18, 2015
A
Re: Osoba, Daniel Set To Join APC by eleko1: 3:13pm On May 18, 2015
Thieves. angry wish they stone them.Vickyrotex bia come see yo pipu 4 yo state
Re: Osoba, Daniel Set To Join APC by JingoOAU(m): 3:13pm On May 18, 2015
In as much I can still understand Osoba, I can never stomach that murderer and Cultist called Gbenga Daniel joining APC....hes devil incarnate

1 Like

Re: Osoba, Daniel Set To Join APC by lastpage: 3:14pm On May 18, 2015
naijainfogalery:
APC another PDP in the making, Rubbish politicians always seeking their own personal benefits. I think a law should be made to prevent all these politicians from changing party withing some specific time period

I agree with your thoughts, 100%. At least let one transition period be completed (4yrs) at the minimum

Lastpage!
Re: Osoba, Daniel Set To Join APC by thefakestan: 3:15pm On May 18, 2015
I thought they closed their doors?

-CramJones
Re: Osoba, Daniel Set To Join APC by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 18, 2015
Re: Osoba, Daniel Set To Join APC by igraman(m): 3:16pm On May 18, 2015
I will personally stage a protest against APC if they should allow these rogues into their fold ... biko
Re: Osoba, Daniel Set To Join APC by KEMELU: 3:16pm On May 18, 2015
They should maintain there standard , no going back(forget about APC)
Re: Osoba, Daniel Set To Join APC by bjohn22: 3:16pm On May 18, 2015
Don't these old fools have principles, shame or self pride?
Re: Osoba, Daniel Set To Join APC by SUBWAY101(m): 3:17pm On May 18, 2015
[s]
barcanista:
I thought APC said Daniel is a rogue and a thief? So they just realised that he is also a progressive? grin grin.

They should keep deceiving themselves.
[/s]

Shut up. Were you not the same dummy that said Osoba is more relevant than even Buhari. You wrote rubbish epistle on how Osoba and the cultist Gbenga Daniel will finish Amosun and win the whole Ogun state. People cautioned you then but you were trying to impress your paymaster. Chameleon

@Topic,

Osoba is irrelevant in Ogun state and that cultist Gbenga Daniel is a bad market. APC should reject those 2 old fools. I trust Amosun anyway.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osoba, Daniel Set To Join APC by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 18, 2015
Political prostitutes of limited impact.
Re: Osoba, Daniel Set To Join APC by modath(f): 3:18pm On May 18, 2015
barcanista:
I thought APC said Daniel is a rogue and a thief? So they just realised that he is also a progressive? grin grin.

Bros,this your security money is long oooo...

The next four years no go easy for you ..

Jona has apologised for his errors, PDP has accepted rresponsibility for their misdeeds (though we know its an insincere attempt at laundering their soiled image) wetin be ya own na ?

1 Like

Re: Osoba, Daniel Set To Join APC by Gbawe: 3:19pm On May 18, 2015
modath:

Hope the defeated senators and reps Osoba took with him to his failed SDP will be able to digest this news.

Osoba miscalculated his political clout in his struggle for the leader position in ACN/APC conveniently forgetting that it was only Tinubu that survived OBJ's 2003 annihilation of south west's AD.

Love him or hate him, Jagaban is the giant killer from the south west.

As we speak now, some of them have already made their way back to the APC to beg for forgiveness and gain re-admission into the Party. Naturally, many are no longer on speaking terms with Osoba.
Re: Osoba, Daniel Set To Join APC by simplynola(m): 3:19pm On May 18, 2015
Fair
Mayweather Friends
Re: Osoba, Daniel Set To Join APC by p1jiobi: 3:19pm On May 18, 2015
U want to join old fools like Buhari and thiefinnubu. Buhari u are a clueless fool.
Re: Osoba, Daniel Set To Join APC by gabriel212: 3:19pm On May 18, 2015
PassingShot:
APC doesn't need these spent forces.

Why can't these people stay in opposition?
My brother Osoba is needed in the FOLD for he was among the people that move the ACN as a party to the integral level. and the wisdom and knowledge of such an elder is required to settle dispute among grieviance member coz if we fail to do, the PDP might bring in such people into their party which will be detrimental to the APC

1 Like

Re: Osoba, Daniel Set To Join APC by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 18, 2015
Dem try o
Re: Osoba, Daniel Set To Join APC by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 18, 2015
This will happen shortly after the duo realise they're self-induced by sleeping drugs. #DreamOn
Re: Osoba, Daniel Set To Join APC by Omotayor123(f): 3:21pm On May 18, 2015
hmmmmm! fingers crossed #
Re: Osoba, Daniel Set To Join APC by braine(m): 3:23pm On May 18, 2015
noooooooooooooooooo!
Re: Osoba, Daniel Set To Join APC by Alexandro2(m): 3:24pm On May 18, 2015
Men dm.....no space
Re: Osoba, Daniel Set To Join APC by gbishman: 3:25pm On May 18, 2015
For goodness sakes who reuses an already used condom. This guys are used up kindly flush them down
Re: Osoba, Daniel Set To Join APC by expozey(f): 3:26pm On May 18, 2015
Most politicians are birds of a feather. Believe them at your own peril. They don't care about you like you do about them.
Re: Osoba, Daniel Set To Join APC by danot1030: 3:28pm On May 18, 2015
How pathetic could it be for one to follow a visionless and greedy leader. After Olusegun Oshoba who suppose to be a statesman and a guide to the upcoming politician has allowed his greed and ego to mislead many of his followers who lost their juicy places and position both from the party level and the seat of government in the state failed in the last election with their mischievous SDP, now he wants to make a come back. The party should not take him serious again and he should not be given much recognition. As for Gbenga Daniel, he should stay with PDP that he destroyed in the state and help them find a means to make the party take a stand.
Re: Osoba, Daniel Set To Join APC by KEMELU: 3:29pm On May 18, 2015
They should maintain there standard, no going back. (forget about APC)
Re: Osoba, Daniel Set To Join APC by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:31pm On May 18, 2015
barcanista:

The last time I checked, APC placed an embargo on admitting new members, especially those from the evil PDP.
Re: Osoba, Daniel Set To Join APC by PassingShot(m): 3:31pm On May 18, 2015
gabriel212:

My brother Osoba is needed in the FOLD for he was among the people that move the ACN as a party to the integral level. and the wisdom and knowledge of such an elder is required to settle dispute among grieviance member coz if we fail to do, the PDP might bring in such people into their party which will be detrimental to the APC

I don't really mind Osoba since he has no baggage of corruption and drugs on him. Gbenga Daniel is a no no for me.
Re: Osoba, Daniel Set To Join APC by gabriel212: 3:36pm On May 18, 2015
PassingShot:

I don't really mind Osoba since he has no baggage of corruption and drugs on him. Gbenga Daniel is a no no for me.
but no way the APC could reject him may be if his ward are use against him I cant say
Re: Osoba, Daniel Set To Join APC by halldoran: 3:37pm On May 18, 2015
porting is allowed.
Re: Osoba, Daniel Set To Join APC by free2ryhme: 3:40pm On May 18, 2015
dridowu:
There are strong indications that former Governors of Ogun State, Aremo Olusegun Osoba, and Otunba Gbenga Daniel and their supporters are heading back to the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Daniel and his supporters defected from APC to the Social Democratic Party (SDP) ahead of the 2015 general elections.
Osoba was a founding father of the APC but a disagreement with Ogun State Governor, Senator Ibikunle Amosu, also of the APC, and the inability of the national leadership of the APC to settle the quarrel led to his moving to the SDP with his supporters.
He also alleged marginalisation of his group by the national leadership of APC as the reason for the defection.

Osoba and his group contested and lost the last election on the platform of the SDP, though there were several last minute moves to reconcile with the APC.

P.M.NEWS reliably gathered that the reconciliation moves have been revived and delegations from the APC have met twice with Osoba in his Abeokuta home to ensure his return to the party.

Sources close to the two time former Governor of the Gateway State confirmed to P.M.NEWS that the first delegation led by the National Deputy Chairman of the APC and former Governor of Ekiti State, Engineer Segun Oni, met with Osoba immediately after the Presidential and National Assembly elections in Abeokuta.

“I was with oga (Osoba) and the delegation led by Engineer Oni came. They told him to come back to the fold. They even wanted him to withdraw the SDP candidates from the governorship and state assembly elections. However, he stated that inasmuch as he will want to return, he cannot withdraw the SDP candidates from the election at this eleventh, noting that it will negatively affect his political status. He, however, stated that after the elections they can meet again,” our source said.

After the governorship and state assembly elections, another delegation led by another former Governor of Ekiti State, Dr Kayode Fayemi met with Osoba in his Abeokuta home and the subject of discussion was his return to APC.

For now, Osoba is out of the country and our correspondent learnt that when he returns, further meetings on the reconciliation move will be held to cement the agreement.

P.M.NEWS also learnt that Otunba Gbenga Daniel is also set to rejoin the APC fold.

Daniel was a member of the Alliance for Democracy in 1999, but left to join the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to contest the 2003 election against Aremo Olusegun Osoba in Ogun State. In 2011, Gbenga Daniel founded the PPN to install his protégé, Gboyega Nasir Isiaka a.k.a. GNI, as his successor after irreconciliable differences with former President, Olusegun Obasanjo-led PDP. GNI, however, lost the election to present Governor Ibikunle Amosun.

In the run-up to 2015 elections, Gbenga Daniel first held a long romance with Labour Party, LP, in Ogun State, then dumped it to join the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP. But his association with PDP was soured by his frosty relationship with Prince Buruji Kashamu, who denied Gbenga Daniel the Senate ticket for Ogun East.

Of recent, Daniel has been making moves to reconcile with APC leaders and was present at the wedding of Dele Alake’s son at the weekend.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/05/18/osoba-daniel-set-to-join-apc/

If these allegations are anything to go by I would say the APC is gradually becoming a den of thieves
Re: Osoba, Daniel Set To Join APC by natty2014(m): 3:47pm On May 18, 2015
Don't accept them ooooo.........
Re: Osoba, Daniel Set To Join APC by Akiika: 3:51pm On May 18, 2015
barcanista:

Guys, freedom of association is one of the fundamentals of our democracy. Nobody can prevent others from joining any political party. All you can do is not to prevent them from leadership positions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Schiffrin: Alison-Madueke Intimidated Me To Drop Corruption Reports About Her / Miyetti Allah Asks Tinubu To Arrest Sunday Igboho Over Threats On Fulani / Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.