Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Friday Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friday Night (598 Views)

Friday Night Fun: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? / Friday Night Gist: Guys, Get In Here! / Ladies, Its Friday Night Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friday Night by Merlissa(f): 3:10pm On May 18, 2015
I woke up feeling so special and smiles on my face. I feel like a Charlie who just won the golden ticket to Mr Willie Wonker’s chocolate factory. I just found the person who understands when my heart is bleeding and when I need that magical hug. Remember Le Beau We are still getting to know more about ourselves and I am still taking it extra slow.. (As I don’t think I can take another heart break *Winks*). I can’t believe this would be the 2nd time Le Beau is featured on my blog (they say the 3rd is a charm….. so *fingers cross*).. Hmmmmmm! What have you done to me? I think of you every now and then and honestly I can’t explain why but all I just have to say is I can’t help but tell you how much in a short space you have made a big impression on me (am literally crying as I write this post).

Friday night, you planned to blow my mind out. This outing was just different (am sure it’s a normal date for you lol). As usual, you came to pick me up and we drove off. You kept on driving and I kept wondering where are we going? I couldn’t hold my curiosity and I just had to ask “Boo where are we going?” you said “sweetie calm down” in your bass baritone voice that I love so much. I relaxed and was enjoying the cool evening breeze in your convertible car. We finally got to our destination and I started crying ( I just love how you pay attention to everything I say) how did you know I wanted to go to the beach that night?? I couldn’t help but give you a big hug and a kiss.. As we walked hand in hand, walking on the beach our toes in the sand you held me so close, looked into my eyes and we kiss so passionately, as we kissed all I could taste was your love and you did taste like vanilla *licks lips* I can......

continues https://merlscorner./2015/05/18/friday-night/
Re: Friday Night by Cutehector(m): 3:13pm On May 18, 2015
Diaries section immediately!
Re: Friday Night by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 18, 2015
Babe have u seen ur flat mate already
Re: Friday Night by Merlissa(f): 6:30pm On May 18, 2015
Luedave:
Babe have u seen ur flat mate already

Am still looking for o cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

New Trophy Wives / The Search For Happiness! / Testing A Partner With A Fake Social Media Account. Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.