Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,484 members, 7,857,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 02:54 AM

Testing A Partner With A Fake Social Media Account. Right Or Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Testing A Partner With A Fake Social Media Account. Right Or Wrong? (605 Views)

Curvy Lagos Big Girl Shares Bedroom Photo On Her Social Media Account / 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! / Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Testing A Partner With A Fake Social Media Account. Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 08, 2015
Personally, I think only a delusional guy or lady will open a fake profile online to test their partner faithfulness, because you are trying to capture the attention of someone you already have.
You know what makes them tick. u already know the right words they want to hear, how they want to be cared for. it is like fighting a war the Trojan way, trying to defeat an enemy from within.
For those indulging or about to indulge in it. I have just a simple advice for u. dont ever try it because YOUR PARTNER WILL ALWAYS FALL FOR YOU ANYTIME ANYDAY.
Re: Testing A Partner With A Fake Social Media Account. Right Or Wrong? by letsbet(m): 7:50am On Jul 08, 2015
You already said its wrong, wotelse do i say
Re: Testing A Partner With A Fake Social Media Account. Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 08, 2015
Rather u shud ask testing a thread to see if i wud get comments, is it right or wrong
Re: Testing A Partner With A Fake Social Media Account. Right Or Wrong? by vjsmiles: 7:53am On Jul 08, 2015

Re: Testing A Partner With A Fake Social Media Account. Right Or Wrong? by naijaboiy: 7:55am On Jul 08, 2015
Thanks for your advice. undecided
Re: Testing A Partner With A Fake Social Media Account. Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 08, 2015
see the guilty ones already hating. better stot giving yourseves unnecessary high blood pressure
Re: Testing A Partner With A Fake Social Media Account. Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 08, 2015
and to u clueless guys, is it ultimate motive of all thread on this forum not to get the maximum reaction (comments) from all members. that y I always say that the female folks are more sensible on this forum
Re: Testing A Partner With A Fake Social Media Account. Right Or Wrong? by XavierBlue(m): 8:27am On Jul 08, 2015
alexistaiwo:
and to u clueless guys, is it ultimate motive of all thread on this forum not to get the maximum reaction (comments) from all members. that y I always say that the female folks are more sensible on this forum
you are calling guy stupid? and you? I think you are more retarded than even the senseless being on thus forum for creating this thread

Xavierblue
Re: Testing A Partner With A Fake Social Media Account. Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 08, 2015
What is the op even saying,dnt undastand. U already answer d question.

(1) (Reply)

Relationships Ain't Easy / How I Take Finish Myself For Porthacourt / Sex And Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.