Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Ladies: 5 Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: 5 Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You (2720 Views)

Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy / Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! / Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: 5 Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by hilaryiwens05: 3:25pm On May 18, 2015
When it comes to relationships, women actually think men are not really into it because we show no emotions, but the fact is, we are humans too and we do a lot of other things that you will marvel if you should see us doing them, just that we are good at hiding them.

Don’t ask why, I think it’s just an ego thingy.

So to reveal some of the secrets, here are 5 things a man will do if he really likes you. We don’t do the same for every woman though and so if you want to find out if we are really doing this, you might want to become friends with our siblings so they can spy on us and tell you some of the things we do in secret just for you…here we go.

1. We Re-Read The Text You Send Us Over and Over Again
You should be rest assured that if you send us a romantic text message, we re-read it at any smallest chance we get, especially a simple text such as, “Honey, I’m Hot”. Trust me, we can read that text till thy kingdom come. This is just to keep you in our minds and nothing much.

2. We Put Ourselves In Your Shoes
You might not know this but usually we hate most of the people you hate and the guys that love you. If you keep telling us negative things about some of your female friends and make it clear how you hate them, we’re likely to hate them too without you knowing.

And if we notice another guy is into you, we’re likely to hate them too. You should know now.

3. We Could Love You More Than You Know It
A guy could pretend he is not really into you, but trust me, he could be more crazy about you than you know it. It’s just a way of preventing you from seeing our weak side. We also feel it might throw you off, we see it as a sign of weakness showing you how emotional we are about you, so you don’t take us for granted.

4. We Stalk You On Social Media
If a guy is really into you, trust me, he usually checks you out on twitter, facebook, badoo, hi5, instagram etc. you name it. He’s surely going to check on all your pages to see what you do, without ever informing you of what he does. He will surely read everything you post, every picture and activity. Even if he doesn’t comment or share them, he checks them. You are likely not to know he does this, but truth is, he does it. That’s when he’s really into you.

5. We Spend More Time On Our Appearance
Even if we’re not going to meet you or see you anywhere, we still spend more time on our hygiene and appearance and dress better than you might know.

sorce: http://www.kamairgists.com

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: 5 Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 18, 2015
No wonder... Emeka, your secret is out...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: 5 Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by timilehing(m): 3:40pm On May 18, 2015
Which categories of men are you referring to?

1. The players grin

2. The happily married shocked

3. The non-commited cool

4. The Mummy's boy

5. The dreamers

6. The dedicated guys (verge of extinction)
Re: Ladies: 5 Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by Zeezy99: 3:50pm On May 18, 2015
Number 5 is spot on
Re: Ladies: 5 Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by ggrin(f): 3:53pm On May 18, 2015
God don catch kingtom sad
Re: Ladies: 5 Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by youngds: 3:58pm On May 18, 2015
undecided Hmm
Re: Ladies: 5 Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by fritiyo: 4:10pm On May 18, 2015
u are on point and so true.
Re: Ladies: 5 Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by Mprex(f): 5:06pm On May 18, 2015
ok. weyaf hear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: 5 Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 18, 2015
youngds:
undecided Hmm
is this all u have to say?
Re: Ladies: 5 Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by OmaBliss: 5:20pm On May 18, 2015
Okay.. lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: 5 Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 18, 2015
Re: Ladies: 5 Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by nickyvil: 5:25pm On May 18, 2015
No 5 so on point
Re: Ladies: 5 Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by KingTom(m): 5:53pm On May 18, 2015
ggrin:
God don catch king tom sad
Mumu, this post has inadvertently made you guilty of number 4 grin.
Re: Ladies: 5 Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 18, 2015
Very true. Am guilty of everything but just realised gals aint worth it anymore. They full of shiit
Re: Ladies: 5 Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by ggrin(f): 6:17pm On May 18, 2015
KingTom:
Mumu, this post has inadvertently made you guilty of number 4 grin.
lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: 5 Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by KingTom(m): 6:25pm On May 18, 2015
Re: Ladies: 5 Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by youngds: 6:37pm On May 18, 2015
Jollyjoy:
is this all u have to say?
Trust me, i said too much for that crap!!
Re: Ladies: 5 Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by ggrin(f): 6:47pm On May 18, 2015
KingTom:
grin
this tonto decay na *eyesrolling* wetin I fit use classify her sefangry....sugar rush ko candy crush nisad
Re: Ladies: 5 Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by KingTom(m): 6:53pm On May 18, 2015
ggrin:
this tonto decay na *eyesrolling* wetin I fit use classify her sefangry....sugar rush ko candy crush nisad
Na Egbon Xeun wife oo, You wan chop ban? grin
Re: Ladies: 5 Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by ggrin(f): 6:54pm On May 18, 2015
KingTom:
Na Egbon Xeun wife oo, You wan chop ban? grin
u no mean amu shocked
Re: Ladies: 5 Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by KingTom(m): 7:00pm On May 18, 2015
ggrin:
u no mean amu shocked
Ah swear grin
Re: Ladies: 5 Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by ggrin(f): 7:12pm On May 18, 2015
KingTom:
Ah swear grin
Re: Ladies: 5 Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 18, 2015
youngds:

Trust me, i said too much for that crap!!
too much? Na only hmm u humm abegi.
Re: Ladies: 5 Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by youngds: 8:04pm On May 18, 2015
Jollyjoy:
too much? Na only hmm u humm abegi.

Ya. that's because i find it repulsive and too normal to make punch lines!
Re: Ladies: 5 Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by younghartz(m): 8:46pm On May 18, 2015
nothing is sweet like no 1
Whenever I miss my baby I re-read our old conversation and smile like an idi*t grin

Bt in da processing of reading it again and I found out I made a little mistake in spelling....jeeeez! I'd feel like d world should swallow me sad

1 Like

Re: Ladies: 5 Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by dapyd1(m): 9:13pm On May 18, 2015
Re: Ladies: 5 Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by Pinkiedearie(f): 9:17pm On May 18, 2015
.some are good...@no 4
Nairaland guys are guilty of this..they can check your dp like twenty times a day..
Any comment you make on any thread..they'll run to check your profile..again n' again..
Re: Ladies: 5 Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by Pinkiedearie(f): 9:22pm On May 18, 2015
younghartz:
nothing is sweet like no 1
Whenever I miss my baby I re-read our old conversation and smile like an idi*t grin

Bt in da processing of reading it again and I found out I made a little mistake in spelling....jeeeez! I'd feel like d world should swallow me sad
hahahhahaha.....most guys..even ladies are guilty of this..rotf!!
Re: Ladies: 5 Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by IamLEGEND1: 10:09pm On May 18, 2015
Y E BE LIKE SAY DIZ O.P GET SMALL SENSE??
Re: Ladies: 5 Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by sinizia: 11:04pm On May 18, 2015
A guy that just want to fúck a girl and dump her later will equally do all these things just to lie his way into her heart.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: 5 Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by Nicklouse(m): 11:09pm On May 18, 2015
This OP is full of bull sh!t. Even a Player who intends to Bleep and dump would do the same. Do you think a sane girl will go after a badly dressed man? Of course, you have to look good,. A girl you want to bang would surely be stalked by you on social media.. so its all the same. Its trash
Re: Ladies: 5 Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by nanauju(f): 12:23am On May 19, 2015
Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
PS: don't quote me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tallest Man In India Says He's Long Been Looking For Wife, But Can't Find. Pics / I Don't Know I Can't Stop Lookn At A Gal's Lips To Dermine How Her P*ssy Is Like / Do We Have Some Edible Caterers On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.