Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

I Don't Know I Can't Stop Lookn At A Gal's Lips To Dermine How Her P*ssy Is Like - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know I Can't Stop Lookn At A Gal's Lips To Dermine How Her P*ssy Is Like (2721 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 / Instagram: She Took A Selfie With Her Finger Inside Her P*ssy (picture) 18+ / Out Of This World : This Lady Did This To Her Lips To Attract Her Husband! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know I Can't Stop Lookn At A Gal's Lips To Dermine How Her P*ssy Is Like by jonaifame22(m): 10:34am On Mar 02, 2016
Chai nairaland has done more harm than good to my soul, ever since I learnt on NL dat you can determine how a gal's p*ssy looks like frm the way her lips is, I've not stop lookn at a ladies lips.
This morning I went to the bank to deposit some money, as I was writing on my deposit slip, one very beautiful gal jus came my way and asked that I lend her my biro,at first I answered buh didn't look at her face cos I was in a haste to get what I was doin over wth, then she spoke again cos she didn't get a reply frm me and as I was abt to tell her that I've heard her I looked up at her face and as I saw her face, she was beautiful and radiant, chai that kind of beauty I must confess you don't see it every day.
Chai as I looked at her face,I noticed the thick lips, immediately in my heart I brought out my scientific mathematical calculator of sex and measured the cubit,length,breath,thickness,density,durability and many more of her lips in relation to her p*ssy and by the time I was done and I found my answer as I looked at it,I was pleased wth the answer and as always the spirit of lust whip me wth it's wicked koboko of konji and immediately, I made plans to clinch the babe of which I did! I pray that this lovely package will click,cos I must not miss dis gal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know I Can't Stop Lookn At A Gal's Lips To Dermine How Her P*ssy Is Like by Mimido2(f): 10:40am On Mar 02, 2016
Re: I Don't Know I Can't Stop Lookn At A Gal's Lips To Dermine How Her P*ssy Is Like by Mimido2(f): 10:40am On Mar 02, 2016
how can u determine a lady's pvssy by d size of her lips?.....Smh.....its not true
Re: I Don't Know I Can't Stop Lookn At A Gal's Lips To Dermine How Her P*ssy Is Like by gamaliel121(m): 10:42am On Mar 02, 2016
This guys nor get joyyy.....lol

Anyway...u can determine the size of a girls pussy by her lips...
Re: I Don't Know I Can't Stop Lookn At A Gal's Lips To Dermine How Her P*ssy Is Like by gamaliel121(m): 10:43am On Mar 02, 2016
Mimido2:
how can u determine a lady's pvssy by d size of her lips?.....Smh.....its not true

I see ur lips...now I know how down der looks like...

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know I Can't Stop Lookn At A Gal's Lips To Dermine How Her P*ssy Is Like by zealot4me(f): 10:43am On Mar 02, 2016
Op u need Jesus or Mohammed or maybe the both

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know I Can't Stop Lookn At A Gal's Lips To Dermine How Her P*ssy Is Like by gamaliel121(m): 10:47am On Mar 02, 2016
zealot4me:

Beech wasup?
Re: I Don't Know I Can't Stop Lookn At A Gal's Lips To Dermine How Her P*ssy Is Like by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 02, 2016
gamaliel121:
This guys nor get joyyy.....lol

Anyway...u can determine the size of a girls pussy by her lips...
hey i want u to kno something, Am gay, i've decided to come out to all my friends, Am tired of hiding nd living in denial.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know I Can't Stop Lookn At A Gal's Lips To Dermine How Her P*ssy Is Like by gamaliel121(m): 10:55am On Mar 02, 2016
durentdbiitch:
hey i want u to kno something, Am gay, i've decided to come out to all my friends, Am tired of hiding nd living in denial.

Eh Ur a gay...I see...

Are you de fucccker or the fuckkkkeedd

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know I Can't Stop Lookn At A Gal's Lips To Dermine How Her P*ssy Is Like by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 02, 2016
Bomb dey some people head ohhhh.....seriously
Re: I Don't Know I Can't Stop Lookn At A Gal's Lips To Dermine How Her P*ssy Is Like by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 02, 2016
gamaliel121:

Eh Ur a gay...I see...

Are you de fucccker or the fuckkkkeedd
i can't answer dat bro.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know I Can't Stop Lookn At A Gal's Lips To Dermine How Her P*ssy Is Like by Smartguy001(m): 11:10am On Mar 02, 2016
Mimido2:

Hmmmm am really taking a wild thought on how dis minido2 kitty cat go be grin
Re: I Don't Know I Can't Stop Lookn At A Gal's Lips To Dermine How Her P*ssy Is Like by Pheals(f): 11:19am On Mar 02, 2016
Serious through lips !! grin this one is new to me ooo what of the men how we go take know?
Re: I Don't Know I Can't Stop Lookn At A Gal's Lips To Dermine How Her P*ssy Is Like by tosyne2much(m): 11:24am On Mar 02, 2016
Pheals:
Serious through lips !! grin this one is new to me ooo what of the men how we go take know?
I know I will find you on a thread like this.. Smh
Re: I Don't Know I Can't Stop Lookn At A Gal's Lips To Dermine How Her P*ssy Is Like by firstking01(m): 11:26am On Mar 02, 2016
zealot4me:
mohammed has never helped anybodyundecided
Re: I Don't Know I Can't Stop Lookn At A Gal's Lips To Dermine How Her P*ssy Is Like by Pheals(f): 11:28am On Mar 02, 2016
tosyne2much:
I know I will find you on a thread like this.. Smh
bro !! U dey look for me since ? :l undecided
Re: I Don't Know I Can't Stop Lookn At A Gal's Lips To Dermine How Her P*ssy Is Like by jonaifame22(m): 11:45am On Mar 02, 2016
Smartguy001:

Hmmmm am really taking a wild thought on how dis minido2 kitty cat go be grin
chai my brother no be only you, I have been calculating how her pvssy looks like, judgnig by the way her lips look like and I have gotten the answer!
Re: I Don't Know I Can't Stop Lookn At A Gal's Lips To Dermine How Her P*ssy Is Like by naijagobetter(m): 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
Mimido2:
its very true my dear just as the second toe will give you a vivid picture of a guys d**k, guys check and tell us what you see
Re: I Don't Know I Can't Stop Lookn At A Gal's Lips To Dermine How Her P*ssy Is Like by Kaylexzy(m): 12:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
Pheals:

His fingers... Thank me later grin
Re: I Don't Know I Can't Stop Lookn At A Gal's Lips To Dermine How Her P*ssy Is Like by Smartguy001(m): 2:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
jonaifame22:
chai my brother no be only you, I have been calculating how her pvssy looks like, judgnig by the way her lips look like and I have gotten the answer!

Oya na....really hint me nah cheesy

Omo I don reason d tin taya her kitty go make sense grin
Re: I Don't Know I Can't Stop Lookn At A Gal's Lips To Dermine How Her P*ssy Is Like by Nickymezor(f): 2:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hmmm
Re: I Don't Know I Can't Stop Lookn At A Gal's Lips To Dermine How Her P*ssy Is Like by dazzlingIJ(f): 2:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
blindfold lipsrsealed
Re: I Don't Know I Can't Stop Lookn At A Gal's Lips To Dermine How Her P*ssy Is Like by jonaifame22(m): 2:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
Nickymezor:
Hmmm
oh my gawd,ur lips........
Re: I Don't Know I Can't Stop Lookn At A Gal's Lips To Dermine How Her P*ssy Is Like by jonaifame22(m): 2:40pm On Mar 02, 2016
Smartguy001:

Oya na....really hint me nah cheesy

Omo I don reason d tin taya her kitty go make sense grin
my guy no worry I go PM the answer to you, cos if I post am for here ehn, gbege go shele!
Re: I Don't Know I Can't Stop Lookn At A Gal's Lips To Dermine How Her P*ssy Is Like by Smartguy001(m): 3:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
jonaifame22:
my guy no worry I go PM the answer to you, cos if I post am for here ehn, gbege go shele!

grin cheesy oya nah send d PM

wink
Re: I Don't Know I Can't Stop Lookn At A Gal's Lips To Dermine How Her P*ssy Is Like by Eesha: 4:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
ok whadyya think of this geh grin grin

Re: I Don't Know I Can't Stop Lookn At A Gal's Lips To Dermine How Her P*ssy Is Like by Dennygirl: 4:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
jobless German juice addict
Re: I Don't Know I Can't Stop Lookn At A Gal's Lips To Dermine How Her P*ssy Is Like by Coolgasman(m): 5:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
Determining a girl's p*ssy through her lips is entirely false. It is scientifically and physically proven that no matter the size of a man's member, the female's p*ssy will always contain it.
Re: I Don't Know I Can't Stop Lookn At A Gal's Lips To Dermine How Her P*ssy Is Like by Pheals(f): 6:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
Kaylexzy:

His fingers... Thank me later grin
which one the middle or the thumb
Re: I Don't Know I Can't Stop Lookn At A Gal's Lips To Dermine How Her P*ssy Is Like by jonaifame22(m): 6:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
Eesha:
ok whadyya think of this geh grin grin
chai dis gal pvssy go be like kpomo, the wey the pvssy go take clip the preek ehn, chai na once you go release all the sperm wey dey your belle!
Re: I Don't Know I Can't Stop Lookn At A Gal's Lips To Dermine How Her P*ssy Is Like by Kaylexzy(m): 11:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
Pheals:
which one the middle or the thumb

Well, literally I think u check d size of his middle finger, dey should give u a better insight
Re: I Don't Know I Can't Stop Lookn At A Gal's Lips To Dermine How Her P*ssy Is Like by Gofwane(m): 9:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
Mimido2:
where in jos are you?

(1) (Reply)

Lies Non- Virgin Girls Tell The Guys about virgins!!. / Who U Think Is More Brautiful...my Wife Or Kim.karadhian / Yeye Slayqueens Nd Big Girls[tag all slayQueens/Mommas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.