Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Guys, Can You Marry A Stripper? Share Your Opinions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Marry A Stripper? Share Your Opinions (2181 Views)

Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria / I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Can You Marry A Stripper? Share Your Opinions by DaZion(m): 3:26pm On May 18, 2015
I know many guys will be thinking about this Question...
My opinion:
I can't marry a 'Stripper' because all of her Virtues would have been gone and also, stripping involves Showing off boobs and twerking butt on the pole which is very not appropriate.
What's the value of marrying her when her work is to displaying her asset..But am sure, most guys here would love to marry a stripper...
So, back to the question..
Can you marry a Stripper?
Cc
lalasticlala
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Stripper? Share Your Opinions by justmag(m): 3:29pm On May 18, 2015
And u think the girl acting like virgin Mary when she is truely no different from marry madaline is better?? undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Stripper? Share Your Opinions by DanceVille: 3:33pm On May 18, 2015
Yes, of course!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Stripper? Share Your Opinions by StPete: 3:35pm On May 18, 2015
Some strippers do their biz all because they need to cater for their family and they may also not sleep with their clients. I can definitely marry a stripper under strict conditions though
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Stripper? Share Your Opinions by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 18, 2015
Nope.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Stripper? Share Your Opinions by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 18, 2015
If I marry her, I won't see her as my housewife but a stripper, so I cannot marry a stripper.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Stripper? Share Your Opinions by Dotwillis1(m): 3:43pm On May 18, 2015
The gods forbid!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Stripper? Share Your Opinions by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 18, 2015
Hell nO !!!!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Stripper? Share Your Opinions by AfricanApple(f): 3:47pm On May 18, 2015
yes I can marry a stripper smiley
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Stripper? Share Your Opinions by Zeezy99: 3:47pm On May 18, 2015
Love conquers all.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Stripper? Share Your Opinions by emperorchedda(m): 3:51pm On May 18, 2015
Absolutely.

No girl is innocent, even the one forming decent must have fuckedd trucks of dudes but decides to pretend.

No difference between strippers and the regular girls you see in the hood
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Stripper? Share Your Opinions by DanceVille: 3:52pm On May 18, 2015
Lolx! Is there a male stripper?
AfricanApple:
yes I can marry a stripper smiley
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Stripper? Share Your Opinions by MRBrownJ: 3:58pm On May 18, 2015
i was dating a stripper before, and so long as dancing on the pole half nekkid is all what she does (no after hours meeting of customers) then i have no problem with that. marrying one would be different though, unless she was only doing this job as part time thingy to help fund her studies or some shiit like that, and she had a higher plan in mind.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Stripper? Share Your Opinions by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 18, 2015
what dafuq?
I can never EVER marry a stripper abeg. There are other ways to make a living abeg. In fact, I hate people who use their biology to make a living for themselves. So, because you get bosom and derriere. You dey use am deceive some mumu abi? Well, she should go and marry them .idiots. Not moi. angry angry
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Stripper? Share Your Opinions by falconey(m): 5:04pm On May 18, 2015
hell yeah!!!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Stripper? Share Your Opinions by 2dice(m): 5:19pm On May 18, 2015
See lies..... All over the thread .....
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Stripper? Share Your Opinions by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 18, 2015
2dice:
See lies..... All over the thread .....
oya tel us d truth.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Stripper? Share Your Opinions by nickyvil: 5:28pm On May 18, 2015
I can as long we both know about it.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Stripper? Share Your Opinions by Enegod(m): 5:31pm On May 18, 2015
I don't really have anything to add, but whenever I see this thread title I think of this song: undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Stripper? Share Your Opinions by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 18, 2015
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHH........It shows shud wuddnt hide a secret 4rm me
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Stripper? Share Your Opinions by 2dice(m): 5:51pm On May 18, 2015
Jollyjoy:
oya tel us d truth.
the truth is bitter... And am allergic to bitter things
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Stripper? Share Your Opinions by AfricanApple(f): 5:59pm On May 18, 2015
DanceVille:
Lolx! Is there a male stripper?
no oooo female stripper wink
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Stripper? Share Your Opinions by major466(m): 6:09pm On May 18, 2015
Well, no one is perfect. We all have evil past. I can marry a former stripper.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Stripper? Share Your Opinions by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 18, 2015
2dice:
the truth is bitter... And am allergic to bitter things
abegi. Tel me ur mendola obringata is blank and i wil undastand. Tel me d truth since u percieve lies here.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Stripper? Share Your Opinions by docmoses(m): 7:49pm On May 18, 2015
c
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Stripper? Share Your Opinions by DanceVille: 8:29pm On May 18, 2015
Tor! Buh, you're a female, how can you marry a female stripper? Or are you are Lesbian?
AfricanApple:
no oooo female stripper wink
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Stripper? Share Your Opinions by Jayjay0(m): 9:56pm On May 18, 2015
Yes No
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Stripper? Share Your Opinions by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 18, 2015
StPete:
Some strippers do their biz all because they need to cater for their family and they may also not sleep with their clients. I can definitely marry a stripper under strict conditions though

Used to believe that lie man.
Make no mistakes strippers, hos, they all fall into the same category and are good for nuthing but fvcking
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Stripper? Share Your Opinions by sinizia: 10:04pm On May 18, 2015
I can marry an Ex-stripper not one still stripping. And the conditions she must fulfill are;

1. There's no picture of her nùde or stark nàked out in the public.

2. There's no sex videos of her in the public or videos of her twerking.

3. She must have changed her ways for not less than a year back.

If she fail any requirement, then i can't marry her.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Stripper? Share Your Opinions by AfricanApple(f): 10:17pm On May 18, 2015
DanceVille:
Tor! Buh, you're a female, how can you marry a female stripper? Or are you are Lesbian?
no I'm not
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Stripper? Share Your Opinions by DanceVille: 12:27pm On May 19, 2015
Is that a probability?
Jayjay0:
Yes No
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Stripper? Share Your Opinions by DanceVille: 12:28pm On May 19, 2015
Tor! I thought you're
AfricanApple:
no I'm not

(1) (2) (Reply)

TWO Old Men In Their 80s Became First Dallas Gay Couple To Marry / Nid Advice Urgently..is It Dat Am Nt Sex Freak Or Y Dnt I Enjoy Sex At All / Have You Been In This Situation Before? (male Only) Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.