Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,808 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro. - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro. (27045 Views)

Meizu MX4 Pro With 5.5-inch Screen / My Review of The Phantom 5 / Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro. by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 19, 2015
The op is biased joor because he used his hard earned coins to buy the phone he is liking it by force...a review should reveal at least something that one is expecting but yet doesn't exist in the phone.. even iPhone has it own shortcoming e.g no HDMI port, no BT FTP service and the likes of others.
Re: My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro. by Kingsasian(m): 1:59pm On May 19, 2015
wtfCode:

honestly, thats a nice phone, competing real hard with samsung and htc flagship phones.
I researched deeply about the phone and i was amazed.
Phone must be in the top 2.
I wanna buy a htc one m9,but this phone beats it...might change my mind.
please feel free to get it. I shall join you soon.
Re: My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro. by nani667: 3:49pm On May 19, 2015
The phone has great specs.... Thats Undeniable... but 80K+ on Chink0 is Unacceptable sad
Re: My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro. by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 19, 2015
wtfCode:

honestly, thats a nice phone, competing real hard with samsung and htc flagship phones.
I researched deeply about the phone and i was amazed.
Phone must be in the top 2.
I wanna buy a htc one m9,but this phone beats it...might change my mind.
I have one for sale.
Re: My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro. by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 19, 2015
FRANKOXY:
EGO OLE ? HOW MUCH? cool
About 86k for a new one but this review unit is affordable cause I have used it for a week+.
Re: My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro. by mrdrizzy(m): 4:51pm On May 19, 2015
nani667:
The phone has great specs.... Thats Undeniable... but 80K+ on Chink0 is Unacceptable sad
hmm

I'm suprised @ what ur typing!
You use to be one of d best droid guys on NL

Why den say chink0
Re: My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro. by olaniyanibukun(m): 5:46pm On May 19, 2015
mrdrizzy:
becos he posted review of his device

Some nigerians are just naturally insane!

If u feel you don't like the thread why not move on to d next and stop going against what someone wrote

Another deranged Orubebe
Re: My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro. by nani667: 7:07pm On May 19, 2015
mrdrizzy:
hmm
I'm suprised @ what ur typing! You use to be one of d best droid guys on NL
Why den say chink0
And Since when has "Chink0 become Taboo...?
Re: My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro. by unmask: 8:26pm On May 19, 2015
godoluwa:
listen man, i never download any application on the phone. moreover, dis is my 12th years of using mobile. i used 3different mobile fone and i bought dat infinix due to d hype about d fone. knw hw to address people next time & stop typing lyk a numbskull
well at the least, a typing numbskull got his point across
Re: My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro. by godoluwa(m): 9:00pm On May 19, 2015
unmask:
well at the least, a typing numbskull got his point across
u are sick upstair. i shared my experience wit d fone, u quote me & abuse me. oh, u expect me to applause u. ori re ti daru patapata
Re: My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro. by wtfCode: 10:25pm On May 19, 2015
Ancestor1:
I have one for sale.
okay, how much is it? And what d memory size?
Re: My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro. by Nobody: 11:26am On May 21, 2015
wtfCode:
okay, how much is it? And what d memory size?
32GB.

Check your pm
Re: My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro. by Najwal: 12:32pm On May 21, 2015
agentM:
Those of you spewing out nonsense that you don't like the name,it is aba made,it is packed with fufu you are only ignorant of this brand of phone even if the op has refused to give a full insight of what the meizu brand phone really is you could have gone online to research about it.Meizu is not like your dirty cheap tecno,gionee or infinix phones this guys make bad ass phones.they have adopted their own rom called flyme OS overlayed on android it still one of the cleanest and fastest Chinese Rom around.I make use of the meizu m1 note and I can proudly say where ever i use it it has raised eye brows .here are a few achievements of meizu ;
1)meizu sold 100,000 unit of the m1 note in (60sec) yes you heard me right in 1minute go and search yourself
2)meizu are the first to launch a flagship Ubuntu phone which is called the mx4 Ubuntu edition it was launched recently
3)Alibaba group of companies invested in meizu
4) The processors used in most affordable android device (MediaTek) invested in meizu this year
5)last year there were rumors that Nokia and meizu wanted to partner to make a device.ever since Nokia hardware was bought by Microsoft Nokia has been looking for an OEM to make devices for them.
So those of you typing rubbish from your tecno and dirty cheap other phones please start listing your phone's brand achievements.By the way meizu just clocked 5 years old this year and see what they have done imagine what would happen in the coming years they would occupy one of the top 7 positions in the phone industry+meizu doesn't abandon their phone like the way must manufacturer do they regularly send out OTA update to phones.the meizu mx3 a 3 years ago phone will receiving lollipop update (android 5.0) by June I will be receiving the one for my phone by July please tell me when tecno,gionee and infinix plans to release android 5.0 even for their flagship device not to talk of older devices.

Let them be, my M1 Note is force to reckon with anytime any day, the phone is really really really on point device that's for sure. Love Flyme os just too cool, and great theme to download in meizu app store.

Re: My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro. by FRANKOXY(m): 9:14am On May 23, 2015
QUITE EXORBITANT.
Re: My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro. by ahabue111(m): 2:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
pls where can i get Meizu mx4 pro casing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Data Does A Whatsapp Call Use? It Depends And Here Is Why / Five Features You Must Disable On New Smartphones / Track A Missing Phone Without Any Tracker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.