Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,080 members, 7,863,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

What If Education Is Subsidized Instead Of Fuel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If Education Is Subsidized Instead Of Fuel (657 Views)

Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) / LASTMA Official Seen Using Sugarcane Instead Of 'kondo" / Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Education Is Subsidized Instead Of Fuel by damiandammy(m): 3:34pm On May 18, 2015
Don't want to bother you with too much stories and gargantuan grammar i just want to be blandish.Ben of STV advised and i reasoned with him he said that it would had been better if Nigeria government can subsidize education which will in turn make education affordable to all Nigerian child.He reasoned that crime rate and terrorism will reduce to the lowest % and educated youths will use their brain to create employment for themselves and will help the economic and technological advancement of our nation.However he said something that really confirmed his intelligence... from my own view though.he state that the money they pump into fuel subsidy does not generate any monetary returns...but a subsidized brain will bring growth,development and reduced crime rate to country........ (modified)
Re: What If Education Is Subsidized Instead Of Fuel by shakazuldadon: 3:37pm On May 18, 2015
This might make some sense
Re: What If Education Is Subsidized Instead Of Fuel by helpee(m): 3:40pm On May 18, 2015
Education is not uniformly priced so can't be subsidised.

1 Like

Re: What If Education Is Subsidized Instead Of Fuel by damiandammy(m): 3:52pm On May 18, 2015
to subsidize means to assist someone or something by granting a financial support so it can be subsidized
Re: What If Education Is Subsidized Instead Of Fuel by damiandammy(m): 3:55pm On May 18, 2015
I'm not even talking private educational organisation I mean government ones schools
Re: What If Education Is Subsidized Instead Of Fuel by damiandammy(m): 3:56pm On May 18, 2015
I'm not even talking private educational organisation I mean government ones schools more over there can be price control even in private school charges
Re: What If Education Is Subsidized Instead Of Fuel by theSpark(m): 4:30pm On May 18, 2015
Most Federal educational institutions offer subsidized education already. Just that they add illegal charges. What they need to work on is providing learning materials at subsidized rates. Tracing Pens, Tracing Paper, Lab equipment etc
Re: What If Education Is Subsidized Instead Of Fuel by Sibrah: 4:35pm On May 18, 2015
Education has been subsidized already. The average Federal higher institution spend roughly 300k per student so it has been subsidized. What we need is basic things common to both the educated and uneducated. So many of these subsidy ends up in the hands of the crooked.
Re: What If Education Is Subsidized Instead Of Fuel by Ikengawo: 4:46pm On May 18, 2015
damiandammy:
Don't want to bother you with too much stories and gargantuan grammar i just want to be blandish.Ben of STV advised and i reasoned with him he said that it would had been better if Nigeria government can subsidize education which will in turn make education affordable to all Nigerian child.He reasoned that crime rate and terrorism will reduce to the lowest % and educated youths will use their brain to create employment for themselves and will help the economic and technological advancement of our nation.However he said something that really confirmed his intelligence... from my own view though.he state that the money they pump into fuel subsidy does not generate any monetary returns...but a subsidized brain will bring growth,development and reduced crime rate to country........ (modified)

it is subsidized in the North and they're still illiterate and economically useless. They'll use examples like Dangote but Dangote has been rich for 5 generations and beyond. His grandfathers' father was rich. Today the poor in the north stay poor forever and the rich (which is a accumlation of 7 to 9 fulani families) get richer and richer. With subsidy o

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Officials Are Extorting Us – Petrol Marketers Cry Out / Enyeama / Buhari Dumped GMB For PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.