Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,274 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo (30744 Views)

Nigerian Civil War: The Igbos Drew First Blood. / We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari dokubo / “jonathan Or Not, Niger Delta ‘ll Resume Militancy This Year” – Annkio Briggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by fineguy11(m): 8:57am On May 20, 2015
truefact:

Now the ND is not rule by his people. ..are they benefiting? All of you talk bla bla. ..what have the ND benefits in Nigeria? The Hausa-Fulani and yoruba said they are liberating ND from Igbos, but at the end they turned ND to conquered people and took over their wealth
what has naijadeltan politicians done for naijadelta since 1999?u knw nothing abt naijadeltan struggle..the last real naijadelta agitator was ken saro wiwa..,,,,the ones u see now,,e.g asari,tompolo,,,are thieves and criminals..

1 Like

Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 8:58am On May 20, 2015
Someone should tell the North Korean leader that we have a felon here,who has same xtics with his uncle.
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by BlackTechnology: 8:58am On May 20, 2015
adamskutty:
shaaarap burnt skin cannibal. grin

Is the oil yours too? grin

Majority of the oils are offshore, its for the ocean, no man's oil. grin

Remember it was north and south west money that was used to search and drill the oil in the first place. grin

Parasites
grin

2 Likes

Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by Jsegun62: 8:59am On May 20, 2015
just watching shocked[color=#990000][/color]
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by IYANGBALI: 8:59am On May 20, 2015
Asari dokubo and his boys should shut the fok up,we are tired of being held to ransome by some bunch of thieves. This is GMB a man with military background and not a bloody clueless civilian GEJ that you were pushing around,if you and your boys/sympathisers on nairaland should try any nonsense we shall treat you all as enemies of state. Seun pls take my comment to asari dokubo for me. Enough is enough,Nigeria is for us all,the oil belongs to all of us
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by Noblechykk(m): 9:01am On May 20, 2015
adamskutty:
lmaooooo! Did u read my post at all? When the destruction of the ND is taking place, the govt will swiftly divert to non oil commodities, more interest in agric, groundut, cocoa, coffee, palm oil ( i hope u know malaysia, that is one of their highest earners of revenue, palm oil which nigeria borrowed them in the 70s, now they are the world largest producer of oil, and i dont need to remind the position of malaysia in the world today. grin )

Infact, the destruction of the ND will be a blessing for us, more interest will be put in minning, i hope u do know nigeria has gold as well in the north and southwest? grin
Your brain needs to be diagnosed. U need money from oil to finance the establishent of those non oil commodities.

2 Likes

Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by texazzpete(m): 9:02am On May 20, 2015
calebo101:

I keep salivating at the prospect of a Lower Niger republic with the ever innovative Igbos and the strong willed Niger Deltans, SS + SE is a marriage made in heaven united by God. It took time for us to realize but now we know there is no stopping us.

Why talk about 'stopping' what has never moved?

calebo101:

Our parents were deceived but now we are educated and will seek change in a peaceful way and God help us, we will get it!

The rest of Nigeria sought CHANGE in a peaceful way. It's called the 2015 Presidential Elections, and the Change Agent #1 (GMB) is set to be sworn in then. You could have joined in that peaceful change, instead you voted for a continuation of the same pestilential party that has nearly crippled Nigeria.

Your confusion is palpable cheesy
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by mizzsmilez(f): 9:03am On May 20, 2015
Rubbish
Gibberish
I wonder what he thinks if himself.
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 9:03am On May 20, 2015
barcanista:
The Niger Delta people along with the Igbo nation collectively known as Lower Niger Region was never defeated on March 28. PDP and Jonathan was though we backed them till the very end and we are glad we did. But We Are Not A Conquered Territory
thank u bros ur onpoint

1 Like

Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by IYANGBALI: 9:05am On May 20, 2015
Jsegun62:
just watching shocked[color=#990000][/color]
I go slap you,which kind watch you dey watch,join us and fight dis useless guys now before it is too late. If na toto wey dey fight for now,you no go dey watch,you go don jump on top dey fok am. Coward tongue

1 Like

Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 9:06am On May 20, 2015
By drawing first blood, he meant taking away our juicy contracts.... Asari should be secretly detained, charged for several inciting statements and threat to Nigeria... If he is arrested, few gunshots will sound, few damages might be caused, but in a very short time the dust will clear while he cools off in an underground prison somewhere in the Sahara.... Not a big deal..

1 Like

Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by Cofactor: 9:06am On May 20, 2015
It is very unfortunate that Asari Dokubo is still on this matter of Jonathan's loss and it's disappointing that he has not started his ironical Niger Delta people's fight as he previously proclaimed. The incoming administration won't tolerate issued threats for we all know the personality of the head of the incoming government come May 29. All contracts awarded out of irresponsibility should be prepared for revoke. Asari Dokubo should understand that the contracts awarded to him and his fellow peers like Boyloaf mocks our collective defense capability and economic understanding. He should also not misunderstand normalisation of abnormality as drawing first blood, else, he should be prepared for total attention from Nigerian army. Godspeed in his intended engagement with the Nigerian Army as we are yet to forget his treacherous statements before the #2015Elections
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by elderhimself(m): 9:08am On May 20, 2015
calebo101:
[b]The future is indeed pregnant. Jonathan's loss is looking like a blessing in disguise in various ways. The man get celebrated as a hero nationwide and worldwide smiley and we rediscover ourselves.

We need referendum! That's all. This marriage don tire us, we want out. Each region can fend for itself so i see no reason why we must be one. We are way too different for Christ sake. In all ramifications we are not one. Be it ideology, religion, education, mentality, anything at all. Can they just allow us to go our separate ways and chart a new course for ourselves. We are tired. We are not slaves, Buhari is not Pharaoh and Nigeria is not Egypt.

I keep salivating at the prospect of a Lower Niger republic with the ever innovative Igbos and the strong willed Niger Deltans, SS + SE is a marriage made in heaven united by God. It took time for us to realize but now we know there is no stopping us. Our parents were deceived but now we are educated and will seek change in a peaceful way and God help us, we will get it![/b]

Referendum!!!

Seek change in a peaceful way just the way Asari Dokubo is doing, right ...... I feel sorry for some fellows.
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by tupacshakur(m): 9:10am On May 20, 2015
calebo101:
[b]The future is indeed pregnant. Jonathan's loss is looking like a blessing in disguise in various ways. The man get celebrated as a hero nationwide and worldwide smiley and we rediscover ourselves.

We need referendum! That's all. This marriage don tire us, we want out. Each region can fend for itself so i see no reason why we must be one. We are way too different for Christ sake. In all ramifications we are not one. Be it ideology, religion, education, mentality, anything at all. Can they just allow us to go our separate ways and chart a new course for ourselves. We are tired. We are not slaves, Buhari is not Pharaoh and Nigeria is not Egypt.

I keep salivating at the prospect of a Lower Niger republic with the ever innovative Igbos and the strong willed Niger Deltans, SS + SE is a marriage made in heaven united by God. It took time for us to realize but now we know there is no stopping us. Our parents were deceived but now we are educated and will seek change in a peaceful way and God help us, we will get it![/b]

Referendum!!!

Referendum? The right way to go...

I'm sure the majority of Igbos, whose investments and wealth are mostly domiciled outside the south-east and south-south would vote "NO"! I doubt if they would be willing to forgo their investments for some egotistical cravings?

On a personal note, I think the Igbos should be allowed to leave. The Nigerian state obviously has not been fair to them.

I just hope some of their beautiful hustling bitches stay back 'cos the Igbos are a force to reckon with when it comes to Prostitution in Nigeria.
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by Chiluv333: 9:10am On May 20, 2015
[size=8pt][/size][b][/b]It is just a matter of time. The new nation will be born, i support that dalewo101It is just a matter of time. The new nation will be born, i support that dalewo101It is just a matter of time. The new nation will be born, i support that dalewo101
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by TeamSimple(m): 9:11am On May 20, 2015
tinkinjow:
What are the rest of Nigeria afraid of? The igbos are called names and mocked at every minute but the moment they say they want out of this mess of a country people start shouting no way. Why not have ur own country and let them live as foreigners. You can even make laws that'll deny them the right to trade - which seems to be the envy.
This is the twenty first century and any group of people have that right to self determination so long as they're not acquiring others' land in the process.
Why do we hate others who live among us but refused to allow them pack their belongings and leave us in peace?
Why are there jitters everywhere whenever Asari and the niger deltans ask for their right for self determination? - at a time that Britain just allowed Scotland to have their referendum.
Why?
One thing is certain, throughout history there's never a group of people who sought freedom and assert their course that never had it.

This too shall come to pass.

Let's learn to respect people's rights and freedoms and stop envy induced hate.
those who feel they are better than others should demonstrate same by showing independency in charting their course and not lump the weight of efforts of those they feel better than to better their balance.
Why do we fear
Let them start their cry for biafra by staying in their villages,move their family and business away from the north and south west,then we will consider them serious.Not when they troop masively to the west daily for settlement and better living, while some power drunks in the east cry for secession.
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by Chiluv333: 9:11am On May 20, 2015
Chiluv333:
[size=8pt][/size][b][/b]It is just a matter of time. The new nation will be born, i support that dalewo101It is just a matter of time. The new nation will be born, i support that dalewo101It is just a matter of time. The new nation will be born, i support that dalewo101
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by ngxade(m): 9:12am On May 20, 2015
I don't blame him..he knew that his source of income with Jonathan administarion has come to an end.

1 Like

Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by Texcoco(m): 9:12am On May 20, 2015
Let's be honest,Nigeria cannot win a war against the militants in the delta because strategic infrastructural clinkums lies in their own backyard...these boys ain't going over to Lagos or Abuja to take control as just a few yards or metres down stream to critical pipeline junctures is all they need to cripple the economy and they can do that so badly the very wages used to pay for any military action against the struggle will be worthless as such there will be low morale amongst Nigerian troops let us not forget the corruption,nepotism and unfamiliar and unforgiving terrain these troops will be exposed to....Boko haram's activity only affected North east,ND militancy will shut Nigeria down.

3 Likes

Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by onlyson16(m): 9:12am On May 20, 2015
HolyHero:

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/183195-we%e2%80%8bll-resume-our-struggle-if-buhari-draws-first-blood-asari-dokubo.html
yes surported we can never take any fokup frm buharikohara sorry buhary
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by vega84(m): 9:13am On May 20, 2015
Una no fit do shit! Oga time don pass fr that kind tin! U longer hav the muscles nor the zeal , u are nw too comfortable in ur duplex to go bk to the creeks! Abegi shun matter. #vegatalks
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by Toks2008(m): 9:14am On May 20, 2015
E don dey sing another song.COWARD.
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 9:15am On May 20, 2015
barcanista:
The Lower Niger struggle for emancipation and end to marginalisation will continue by exploring every internationally accepted process. We are pro-US and and not anti-anybody. Our demand is both legitimate and divine. It shall not be decimated.

The Nigerian state has done everything possible to make sure ND stands exceptional ahead of other states tru nndc,13% derivation,ND ministry etc.This is a rear opportunity.Do u knw there was nothing like that to north,west and east when they nursed the nation with gnut,cotton,cocoa and coal.

I am sure u don't want the multi ethnic nature of ND to become like the south Sudan

1 Like

Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by bidex(m): 9:16am On May 20, 2015
kowema:
All these people calling his words bluff are doing so becos they have no idea what these people are capable of. First of all, unlike Boko Haram, these ones have dia own money and dnt rely on external forces for funding, they do bunkery and lots of oda oil deals so they got the money.

Secondly, these people have conquered there immediate enviroment which is the land and practically live up in water or can stay longer in water hence, it wud take a whole lot to curb them

Thridly, the kind of weapons they wield is not a joke, forget all these BH guns and Bombs, forget that dey did Armnesty and surrendered their weapons on TV, those weapons dey submitted are the worn out ones cus the real weapons are chilling somwia.

I grew up in POrt harcourt and I was in PH at the time when they started their chaos and trust me, it wasn't palatable, we know the kind of gun shots we heard, No be moi moi guns o, that time we they drink tea dey dodge bullet.
The Govt had better take dem seriously for these guys don't play..

Please save your fears. Let them bring it on. they cannot kill all of us jor
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by TITOBIGZ(m): 9:17am On May 20, 2015
iphanyiuma:
Can someone please put a hole in the head of this oversized ape just one bullet so he'll rest in piss and shut the fuk up
In Rango's voice,all he needs is one bullet,just one bullet.grin
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by mescapee: 9:17am On May 20, 2015
Idrismusty97:
After all the noise what are you waiting for? Don't wait for anything, Starts your fight now! Fools think Asari is ready to abandoned his "Billions" and go to war. Xixixixi i laughed in Chinese cheesy. Let's see if blowing up pipelines would have no effect on the people you claimed to be fighting for...

They have already started silently. They do not think like the Boko Haram Sect that blow up their immediate and host environment.

If you have peeps in the offshore environment, try and find out what happens almost every other week in terms of security.

Going there is now risky; most IOCs, who operate there, are re-assessing the ever increasing risk of operation and the additional cost of providing security even in their supposed secured locations.

I think the keyword for this administration (Buhari's Administration) should be HEALING!!!.

If this goes unchecked, hmmmmmmmmmmmm, it will not be funny at all. The affected IOCs may withdraw from Nigeria until normalcy / sanity returns.

1 Like

Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by PassingShot(m): 9:17am On May 20, 2015
barcanista:
The Niger Delta people along with the Igbo nation collectively known as Lower Niger Region was never defeated on March 28. PDP and Jonathan was though we backed them till the very end and we are glad we did. But We Are Not A Conquered Territory

If SS/SE was considered a conquered territory, a "conquered GEJ" (in your words) would NEVER have been president of a united Nigeria.

Soon, with common sense politics, an Igbo man will be a president of a united Nigeria.

So, you all should chill and be patriotic before you're treated as outcasts!.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Crowd At Pedestrian Bridge In Bauchi As Buhari's Convoy Passes (Photos) / Ajimobi: 'Curses Can’t Affect Me Because I Am Doing The Right Thing' / Police Remove Ademola Adeleke’s Name From Exam Malpractices Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.